Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random Predictions II

CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@marigold Yes! Thanks for the article. I am part way through Simard’s book. Fascinating stuff!

PamP, FEBbby23, deetoo and 11 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@marigold 

Thank you for sharing such a cool experience and message.  

For September of this year I had a RTFN vision of trees. The part about ancient wisdom seemed important.

Tall trees are growing around me.  They have ancient wisdom and I am so tiny in comparison. 

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, deetoo and 25 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@marigold Communing with Douglas firs has become part of my daily walking meditation.  They bring me such peace and encouragement.  I know they communicate through root systems, but suspect they have more communication systems than we know about.  These trees are the resilient sentinels of our earth.  Often I ask questions and receive answers, which sounds incredibly woo woo.  However, the answers have been correct.  I don’t know if the answers are truly from the trees or if the trees’ energy helps me go deeper with my own intuition.  Either way, tapping into the forest energy seems to work.  And I send them love energy every day in deep appreciation and reverence.

PamP, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 31 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

Today I’ve had a pop up intuition about an article in the NYTimes Magazine:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/22/magazine/clarence-thomas-ginni-thomas.html

This article about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his far right wing activist wife Ginni Thomas will have repercussions for the Supreme Court and for the January 6th Commission. I keep getting that this article is profoundly significant.  It will shake the public’s perception of the Supreme Court and damage the credibility of Justice Thomas.  The January 6th Commission may need to investigate whether Ginni Thomas played role in the insurrection.

And this article is published on 2/22/22.  It’s an auspicious day.

PamP, jovesta, TriciaCT and 37 people reacted
(@pegesus)
Noble Member Registered

@bluebelle I feel the same way. I keep thinking a deal will be offered to him and that's why he will "retire" hopefully soon.

PamP, TriciaCT, deetoo and 25 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@bluebelle 

I can see a children's picture book illustrated by you Bluebelle.

A little girl walking through forest and countryside, as she passes the trees and flowers she sends them love and the love brightens and changes them.  They send her beautiful messages back.  

PamP, Astarte, TriciaCT and 31 people reacted
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

@bluebelle this New Yorker article came out a month ago Is ginni thomas a threat to the supreme court

she has been using her connection and influence to thomas to make $. All shady but as the writer points out no one is above the Supreme Court so who would stop it. 

In the article it says trump thought Clarence was likable but ginni was crazy. 

she’s not going away unless she’s driven away. She actually comes off a lot like trump in that she can’t seem to help her desire for being at the center of things. 

PamP, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 23 people reacted
(@bluebelle)

@jaidy I did see that New Yorker article and thought it was important, too.  Today’s NYTimes Magazine piece just set off all my intuition alarm bells and I kept getting “nudged” until I posted.  It sounds like most of Ginni Thomas’ inner circle have maintained silence, but that doesn’t mean there’s an absence of incriminating evidence about activity leading up to January 6th.    

PamP, TriciaCT, seaturtle26 and 25 people reacted
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

@bluebelle our institutions weaknesses have been exposed. Currently there doesn’t seem to be the framework to stop the hubris exposed as shameful but not the means to stop it. 

PamP, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 23 people reacted
(@marigold)
Noble Member Registered

@bluebelle Your post about your communing with the Douglas Firs brings a relaxation to my heart. I sure do know the woo woo feeling, but the trees seem wise and healing and sentient. For the first time I "get" the tree sitters.

Seeker4, FEBbby23, deetoo and 19 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered

One of the best things about living in this house  of  hope and healing is the trees,they are old growth and we have bamboo waving,

Is Ginnie Thomas the woman in the post predicting the woman in a pink mask?

PamP, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 7 people reacted
(@lenor)

@ghandigirl I’m not quite sure which pink mask prediction you are asking about but I did find this. It should give you a good laugh. Check out the models face!!!(Didn’t find any connections between Ginnie and masks.) 

Oscar Mayer’s New Bologna Face Mask Gimmick is Just That - Eater

www.eater.com/2022/1/26/22901509/oscar-mayer-bologna-face-mask-review

PamP, ghandigirl, Vesta and 11 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@lenor That was hilarious and depressing at the same time if you read the article. Thanks for finding it!

PamP, ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
(@maggieci)
Noble Member Registered

@ghandigirl The prediction of a woman in a pink mask came from @Dannyboy in January set for this May 2022

https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/random-predictions-ii/paged/25/#post-52736

"A blonde haired woman in a pink mask.  We're all focused on her.  No idea who she is."

Hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more scrutiny of Ginni Thomas in the coming months.

PamP, Seeker4, JourneyWithMe2 and 23 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

@maggieci A DannyBoy hit!?  I’m always amazed when this happens! - I’m still waiting for the Liz Cheney one to come to pass but I feel like there’s a dam that’s about to break open regarding all things TFG and that isn’t slated until March.

PamP, Seeker4, JourneyWithMe2 and 21 people reacted
(@maggieci)
Noble Member Registered

@dannyboy I haven't seen Ginni Thomas in a pink mask, so I don't think it's a hit yet. @ghandigirl was just joking about it, unless she's seen something??

PamP, Seeker4, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

It's a hit! The color of the mask is likely symbolic.  She's a girly woman in her big platinum blond hair, and pink may simply be a symbol for that.  The fact is that she is in the news now and @dannyboy got that. Someone should post it in the HITS thread!  

PamP, Astarte, Vesta and 19 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

Hi friends

No I really felt it was her. 

That bologna  mask is going to haunt my dreams now.

FEBbby23, Vesta, Seeker4 and 5 people reacted
(@lenor)

Posted by: @lenor

I am not sure that this is the place to put these predictions but this is what the groups have sensed about Putin’s future. There are a few here that can be verified, but the rest remain to be seen. I sure do hope that these all come to pass because Putin needs to go.

I see a reckoning for Vladimir Putin. (GradualGoddess) 3/1/21 for Nov. 2021

Russian President Putin is in trouble. The Saudis turn on him. (Teri Z)3/1/21 for Dec 2021

I see a bear and wonder what is going on with Putin. He is frustrated. His reign of power via Donald Trump is over. (Jeanne Mayell) 9/30/19 for December 2021

I see tanks rolling across a wide open space in Europe. Putin is involved.(Jackie) 3/1/21 for Feb.2022

Russian President Vladimir Putin is in the news. (deetoo)3/1/21 for Feb. 2022

Russia is in trouble. Biden gives Putin his walking papers. (Teri Z) 3/1/21 for January 2022

I see a depression in Russia, and Putin continues to falter. He was not successful in his efforts. The world is too tired for world intrigue and drama. The world wants things to be easy. (Andrew Posey) 6/6/21 for February 2022

Putin in the news (detoo) 6/6/21 for February 2022

Putin is losing control and is worried ( Andrew Posey) 3/1/21 for February 2022

“I see Bugs Bunny holding a carrot in front of Putin’s face as he teases, “what’s up Doc?” Then Bugs darts into his rabbit hole. What’s up with Putin? Perhaps this symbolizes Putin being outsmarted in some way by a “Cwazy wabbit”? Something is going on. (Deetoo) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Russia is aggressive in the Baltic States. European Union steps up. (Kathleen) 9/26/21 for February 2022

Putin is in trouble. (Bluebelle) • Putin is in trouble, losing power. (Deetoo) • Changes in Europe and Russia. (TriciaCT) • Russia in the news, Putin in trouble, Russian people are rising up, tired of his oppression. (StuB) 9/30/19 for 2022

Putin is failing, perhaps sick. Russia has a chance. (Teri Z) 6/1/21 for September 2022

Putin is in the news and it’s not good for him. (TriciaCT) 9/26/21 for January 2023

Putin gone. (Karen B.) 9/30/19 for 2023

Putin is gone and Russia is a mess. There are ruined and dark mansions. (Andrew Posey) 3/1/21 for 2024

I originally posted these 2/19

PamP, FEBbby23, Tiger-n-Owl and 15 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@lenor 

You are such a dear soul for posting these predictions on Putin.

What I love about them is that they were made before there was a known issue brewing. In some cases before we even knew Biden would be president.  

HAVE ACTIVE HOPE EVERYONE!

On. personal note, I spent much of the night watching tv coverage of the invasion and it felt so surreal.  Hearing reports in Moscow saying they couldn't find Russian citizen who is supportive of this action.  One even said it was like the Government was playing Swan Lake.

Swan Lake is a meaningful statement.  In the morning as the Soviet Union fell apart in 1991, the only thing playing on Soviet TV was Swan Lake.  It wasn't the first time Swan Lake has been played on a continuous loop.  The following article may be of interest:

Why Swan Lake? It may seem like a random artistic choice, but to anyone who lived in the former USSR, it made perfect sense. For many Russians, the opening strains of Tchaikovsky’s score are as likely to remind them of political upheaval as they are the beauty of classical ballet. When Leonid Brezhnev died in 1982, after nearly two decades in power, state-controlled television stations cut into programming not with news of his death or an announcement of who would next lead the country, but with broadcasts of Swan Lake “in its full-length, four-act, three hour expanse,” writes Stanford dance historian Janice Ross in her new book , Like a Bomb Going Off: Leonid Yakobson and Ballet as Resistance in Soviet Russia. The broadcasts were a stalling tactic, meant to block access to the news while the Soviet leadership settled on a succession plan. The same happened following the deaths of Yuri Andropov and Konstantin Chernenko.

Swan Lake was so often the backdrop for Soviet political upheaval that seeing it on television became a tip-off that all was not well in Moscow. In August 1991, Ross writes, when a group of communist hard-liners attempted to overthrow Mikhail Gorbachev’s government, television programs again were interrupted; for days, the only thing on state TV was a continuous loop of Swan Lake. Sergei Filatov, a member of the Russian legislature, was on vacation at the time. “I turned on the TV and saw the swans dancing,” Filatov told the Moscow Times. “For five minutes, ten, for an hour. Then I realized that something had happened.” He immediately got on a flight to Moscow, where he played an important role defending the city against the attempted takeover. (One of the leaders of the coup, Vasily Starodubtsev, later admitted that the broadcast was a strategic error.)

SO, if RUSSIAN  people are associating this action as if Putin were playing Swan Lake, it has great meaning .

https://hazlitt.net/feature/portentous-composition-swan-lakes-place-soviet-politics

PamP, Kateinpdx, Tiger-n-Owl and 13 people reacted
Page 27 / 40
Share: