Notifications
Clear all

Random Predictions 5!

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted by: @lyndsayt

... the younger generations especially, are waking up because the profit models don’t benefit them... 

That is certainly what this young man is saying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US8o8eSjIXY&list=OLAK5uy_kP3ORX6V__QpnzbZ1sESm9mmu5IZWRGH0&index=3

deetoo, Carolyn Hughes, LyndsayT and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Commenting on@baba's  prediction

• A major change takes place in the US shortly after the April eclipse. It feels positive and like a generational change.(Baba) Predicted 3/14/24.

There is going to be a once in 221 year Cicada insect event in North America projected for late April to June where two broods of these noisy, magical, insects will emerge from their underground worlds at the same time, whereupon they will create an extraordinarily loud natural cicada symphony across the southeast and midwest U.S.

It was 1803 when this combination of cicadas last emerged together in Spring.

Thomas Jefferson was president.

Perhaps their presence will also bring back the founding father spirit we keep calling for in our twice-weekly Circle of Light. And just at the right time, and place.

Scientists say that their "music" can reach 100 decibels, about the level of a jet engine so noone is going to miss it. 

It won't happen again until 2245. Perhaps this is a pivotal year that also determines where humanity will be in 2245. 

teriz, ghandigirl, Maggieci and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TomA
(@toma)
Reputable Member Registered

@lawrence Your vision of Trump’s mother calling to him to “come home” struck me immediately that this might have more to do with his worsening dementia than his actual passing away. My thought is that one of the aspects of dementia, especially in its later stages, is that the person they were no longer seems to be there. It’s probably the most tragic part of that disease. But a great unknown is that perhaps the soul of the person at some point may have progressed to their next plane of existence - the hereafter, in other words - while their physical body persists. In this theory Trump’s mother, allegedly having had dementia herself before passing, would be acutely attuned to this, and particularly if souls tend to travel through time together, as he and his mother might.

teriz, deetoo, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@toma Trump has always dished up word salads and weird references. His appearances in court have been loud and boisterous but he still appears to know who he is and what he's doing. How do we know if he really has dementia or just more of the same overblown ego under significantly more stress? 

deetoo, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@toma Very interesting analysis that makes sense. Something is missing inside him that involves his mother. When I read @lawrence's vision, I thought of a 2 year old Trump, psyche somehow split, fragmented.

deetoo, CC21, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

He didn’t years ago. Drs are now weighing in on what this guy said. I think it’s dementia

https://www.salon.com/2024/03/07/dr-john-gartner-the-world-is-watching-a-fundamental-breakdown-in-trumps-ability-to-use-language/

Posted by: @kathleen

@toma Trump has always dished up word salads and weird references. His appearances in court have been loud and boisterous but he still appears to know who he is and what he's doing. How do we know if he really has dementia or just more of the same overblown ego under significantly more stress? 

CC21, BabsEllen, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TomA
(@toma)

@tybin so weird, I was about to post the link to this very article in Salon in response to @KMac until I saw your post . . . I think Trump is a physical wreck regardless of his probable onset of dementia. His diet alone seems by all accounts toxic and unbalanced and the stress he’s brought upon himself will all accelerate his decline.

deetoo, tybin, CC21 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pearle922)
Estimable Member Registered

CC21, Vesta, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

@toma my uncle had dementia and I visited once a year. I remember one year he was ‘there’ and the next visit looking in his eyes there was no soul, an emptiness looked back at me. It didn’t feel connected to his decline or how much he had declined that year- but we - his family had all thought the same thing- that his soul had left and his vehicle remained. His mother also had the experience. If this is the case for trump and he ends up in office you can be sure the likes of Stephen miller will be running the show.

tybin, CC21, Lauren and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TomA
(@toma)

@jaidy That must’ve been a tragic thing to watch unfold. It sounds like he had loving people around him so that when the time came he left with dignity. But you’re right, too, about Trump and his minions, which is why voters should understand that they’re not just voting against Trump, they’re voting against his entire MAGA team. The takeover of the RNC this past week seems a dark foreshadowing of what happens if these fascists somehow win. (I don’t believe they will and I’m actually not worried about it.) Every time I hear mention of Stephen Miller, whose ancestors fled Jewish pogroms in Eastern Europe, I see a vision of him in a Nazi uniform with a scowl on his face. I’ve read that his entire family thinks he’s either lost his mind or sold his soul.

tybin, CC21, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@pearle922 When we meditated on January 23 on the Inauguration, I felt, as did others, that Biden had won and was being inaugurated. But I had a bad feeling that I hadn't expected.  One of us, I think it was Andrew, thought something "had happened."  My thought had gone to Putin. But later on, I didn't feel the Putin threat any more. 

As you posted above, Trump said yesterday that if he doesn't get elected, there's going to be a bloodbath.

This is the kind of Hitler speech that can rally up violence.  Free speech is restricted when someone yell's "Fire" in a crowded room, or foments violence and that should have been restricted. I also think Biden should be prepared.

I later spoke to Andrew about what he'd seen, and while he wasn't sure, we both thought maybe there'd been an insurrection type of incident, in a government building, that was quelled, but was dramatic enough to cause concern. 

I later took a walk and I asked the trees what will happen and they said we are going to be okay. More on that further below.

seaturtle26, raincloud, tybin and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@pearle922)
Estimable Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell  It's still just so hard to believe that Americans would even think of voting for someone so very vile. I live in a liberal enclave of a very conservative state. Yesterday, a parade of people loaded in pickups waving American and Trump 2024 flags and showing off their guns (yes, it's legal here) came roaring through my otherwise peaceful neighbor. They reminded me of the marauding Taliban seen on the news a few years back.

Astarte, seaturtle26, 2ndfdl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TomA
(@toma)

Biden needs to be ready before, during, and after the election with the National Guard called up.

Especially the “after”. Hard core MAGA types will make the same mistake as on 1/6/21, and once again because they cannot seem to distinguish reality and their fantasy lives, fed by propaganda, demented Trump rage, and outright lies. It goes without saying that the Federal government will be far, far more prepared this time around to deal with violent sore losers.

Astarte, raincloud, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Here's what I got when I took a walk today in the forest.  I decided to go up to some of the largest trees, towering above the forest. I asked about the election and the inauguration.  The largest one told me not to worry.  I could hear whispers like you are safe, words of reassurance.  Then I realized I could hear a loud sound coming from the tree. I got closer in case that sound was coming from something else. The wind was blowing hard and I realized that the tree was really two trees that had grown together from the base.  The wind was causing the two trees to make a sound as though they were going to split apart. But it was clear they were not going to split apart, and they the union, our country will stand, even though we've almost always been really two Americas from the beginning.  

I also felt that the tree had called me over to it, to address my concerns, and wanted to reassure me. It's the same tree that reassured me a decade ago when my son was backpacking off the grid in Thailand bush country and I couldn't reach him.  The tree told me he would be safe.  An naturally anxious person, I just knew he was safe.  The trees know and I know how to hear them.  

@bluebelle @tesseract @lovendures @deetoo @cc21 @seaholly

teriz, Seeker4, Danielle and 18 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

More on the tree reading: 

Basically, as I stared at the largest tree in the forest, the one I frequently turn to when I'm worried, it turned itself into our country.  It showed me that our country's roots are as large as the tree itself.  And the base of the tree, while, in this case, the base was always two trees grown together, just as the US has always been two viewpoints; but the base of the tree is united.  And as the wind blew hard and I could hear the division of these trees creaking in the wind, I knew it would not break or fall. I knew we would be okay.  

teriz, Seeker4, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell, beautiful reading.  The trees don't lie.

teriz, Seeker4, raincloud and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@jeanne-mayell Yes, I love the tree reading, Jeanne. The image of strong roots holding fast while chaos and creaking squeaks above resonated for me. I agree that we will be Ok.

teriz, Seeker4, deetoo and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tesseract)
Famed Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell 

Oh how I love this!!! I am so Air (five planets all in Libra all in my first House) that every morning I visualize me going down to the center of Mother Earth so I can be at least a little bit grounded! I do that by seeing myself as an Oak tree (my symbol for strength and wisdom) with my roots vibrantly woven lovingly into and all the way down to the Center. In literal time I am not a outdoorsy kind of person, although I have had great experiences now and then in Her beauty, when I have been able to actually BE in woods or meadows. I really love your direct connection to the trees--but then you are an earth sign, are you not? 🌼 When I first got to Tucson I missed the trees and water so much! Maybe that is when I started using the beach and the Pacific Northwest trees as anchors in meditations! I especially love the fact that the tree showed you that it was intrinsically united, at the foundation, and that that unity and strength is part of what holds this entire time period in Wholeness. I will hold to that knowledge and visual in my own meditations.

It's been a day for information flowing hasn't it!

Seeker4, Carolyn Hughes, Lovendures and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@toma Actually, while I don't doubt that you are right that some hard core maga followers will show up to raise hell,  I'd seen in a meditation that I posted in one of our Read the Future predictions that the Proud Boys were not coming back, nor were many Trump followers who came on January 6, 2021. They felt burned by Trump, who abandoned them at the last minute. They were prosecuted, and lost jobs and had to hire lawyers and spent some hellish years being pursued by the FBI. They learned the hard way that Trump did not protect them for their sacrifice to him. I've also seen that his rallies are not well attended and people leave early in droves. So while there may be something that happens, and Biden should be ready, especially protecting the Capitol Building, the MAGA response may not be as big as Trump is hoping.

Astarte, deetoo, Seeker4 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

This is a post that Bluebelle made yesterday in the old Random Predictions thread. I’m putting a copy of it here so that we can find it again more easily: 

Today during Circle of Light meditation, I had a vision:  Trump becomes incoherent during a campaign rally speech and has to be led off the stage.  (Bluebelle)

deetoo, Seeker4, Carolyn Hughes and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 12 / 19
Share: