Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post Hits Here Part III (hit is in blue font)

(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

• There is an earthquake in Southern California. (Baba)

Magnitude 3.6 earthquake rattles Los Angeles area, no damage reported

www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/10/24/los-angeles-california-earthquake-magnitude/6165449001/

• In France, I see people protesting in the streets. Violence breaks out.(TonyaW) 9/26/21

100,000 protest across France against plans for vaccine pass

www.connexionfrance.com/French-news/100-000-protest-across-France-against-plans-for-vaccine-pass

• More people can choose to work from home and the planet is benefitting. (Parizienne)9/30/20 for 2022

Hybrid schedules look increasingly popular for workers and employers post pandemic - The San Diego Union-Tribune

www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/story/2022-01-13/hybrid-work-schedules-look-increasingly-popular-for-workers-and-employers-post-pandemic

• Sunburned people in Australia, see peeling skin on faces. (StuB) 9/30/20 for 2022

Severe sunburn in children is on the rise - and what you can do to prevent it | 7NEWS

7news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/severe-sunburn-in-children-is-on-the-rise-and-what-you-can-do-to-prevent-it-c-4993625

• January: There is a new implant that makes health news. (Karen P) 9/30/20 for Jan.2022

Man gets genetically-modified pig heart in world-first transplant - BBC News

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59944889

• Nunes quits politics to try to avoid notices Baba 5/14 Random

Devin Nunes officially resigns from Congress - CNNPolitics

www.cnn.com/2022/01/04/politics/devin-nunes-resigns-from-congress/index.html

• Stone Mountain, GA is in the news. Baba 12/9/21 Random

Winnell Cunningham Shaw turns 104 | 11alive.com

www.11alive.com/article/news/local/winnell-cunningham-shaw-104th-birthday/85-06187e01-2866-4ec0-b69c-0d7f40ea9bfd

• Skiing industry is recovering from the effects of the pandemic.Baba 3/1/21for Jan 2022.

Tahoe-Reno resorts have the snow for a successful season | Serving Carson City for over 150 years

www.nevadaappeal.com/news/2021/dec/31/tahoe-reno-resorts-have-snow-successful-season/

'I think it's a much more positive situation this year': Ski resorts grateful for the business | Barrie 360

barrie360.com/i-think-its-a-much-more-positive-situation-this-year-ski-resorts-grateful-for-the-business

• Consumer spending is up. (Bin)3/1/21 for Jan 2022

Consumer spending up on pre-pandemic levels, driven by online grocery surge

www.retailgazette.co.uk/blog/2021/12/consumer-spending-up-on-pre-pandemic-levels/

Jeanne Mayell, Kateinpdx, Rohenna and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thanks to @tybin for finding this hit and posting it under Random predictions II : 

12/7/21

There will be a tsunami in Hawaii.

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2022/01/16/clean-up-efforts-underway-following-tsunami-surge-triggered-by-tonga-eruption/

Rohenna, jsr78, lenor and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

From February 2022 

• Prince Andrew suffers another demotion by the royal family. (Baba)

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-59987935

Rohenna, jsr78, lenor and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Here are the hits posted that we lost in the glitch:

(@tybin)

Trusted MemberRegistered

01/20/2022 9:50 pm   

Don’t know who predicted-Brad Raffensperger is in the news but not in the same light: 

https://twitter.com/michaelsluciano/status/1484289710360911873?s=21

He says the Dems are the part of stolen election claims

Seeker4LaurenFEBbby23 and 1 people liked

Pegesus

(@pegesus)

Trusted MemberRegistered

01/20/2022 11:33 pm   

@tybin Yes...I remember that prediction too!

I also remember one of@Baba's predictions about a file cabinet flying open and all sorts of things would come to light....and last night on the Rachel Maddow show a lady named Susanne Craig with The New York Times talked about the discovery of a file cabinet hidden away that housed years of TFG's records...even sticky notes written by him.  That woke me out of my semi drowsy state and I recorded that episode when it re-aired later that evening to make sure I heard it right! 

**I don't have a link since I saw it on tv so if this needs to be removed I understand!

JourneyWithMe2KateinpdxSeeker4 and 12 people liked

lenor

(@lenor)

Reputable MemberRegistered

01/21/2022 12:46 am   

@pegesus Here is the prediction. She is amazing. 

Baba

I see a dark cabinet in a dark room. Suddenly it bursts open with a bang and light comes out of it. Secrets are revealed. 1/2/22 Random

KateinpdxSeeker4Lauren and 9 people liked

Jeanne Mayell

(@jeanne-mayell)

Illustrious MemberAdmin

Topic starter  01/21/2022 11:02 am   

@lenor @pegasus @baba that is a truly perfect prediction.

In 2017, I'd had a vision, clear as a bell, of a closet in Trump's residence,  that contained inside of it secret documents that would damn T and eventually be revealed. It would take some searching to find it, but perhaps someone who was on the forum back then would remember it. It was one of those vivid memories. 

I'd also seen a long-haired T lawyer who would spill some beans about secret documents.    A few weeks later, a NY Times reporter overheard one of T's principle lawyers, the one with the long hair, talking about some documents they'd withheld from the Special investigation. 

I'd also seen in a vision before T took office a fax machine, also in a closet (which means it's hidden) that had an incoming line with the Kremlin. I don't try to read T any more, too toxic for me. 

But all of these visions point to the fact that T will be eventually exposed because the written evidence is out there.

FEBbby23JourneyWithMe2Kateinpdx and 12 people liked

Pegesus

(@pegesus)

Trusted MemberRegistered

01/21/2022 11:55 am   

@jeanne-mayell The INsight that you and others here possess is truly phenomenal!!  I'm also thankful that @lenor is so good at finding the hits....I'm sure confirmation is reassuring!  Thank you ALL you wonderful people!

YouFEBbby23JourneyWithMe2 and 7 people liked

Maggieci

(@maggieci)

Trusted MemberContributor

01/21/2022 1:30 pm   

@jeanne-mayell Your vision about T's documents hidden in a closet in his residence was first posted in the July 26 2017 Read the Future thread  https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/visions-from-july-26-read-the-future-class/paged/3/#post-1987  

and referenced a few times as a partial hit  https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/u-s-politics/situation-unraveling-for-trump/paged/20/#post-12938  

It sounds from the Rachel Maddow/Susanne Craig clip,  https://youtu.be/dgJ1mgetej0   (thanks @pegesus) that T distrusted electronic paperwork and saved his important info on paper in cabinets. Jeanne thought one of these cabinets was in his T Tower residence. Now if we can figure out a way to have a search warrant issued for that location 😆 

YouFEBbby23JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people liked

Jeanne Mayell

(@jeanne-mayell)

Illustrious MemberAdmin

Topic starter  01/21/2022 7:05 pm   

@maggieci Maggie, thank you for finding this vision.  So helpful.  

FEBbby23LaurenVesta and 1 people liked

lenor

(@lenor)

01/21/2022 7:25 pm   

3/1/21 for January 2022

• I smell smoke, perhaps Down Under. (Lovendures)

One firefighter dead and another seriously injured in South Australia bushfire | South Australia | The Guardian

www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/jan/21/one-firefighter-dead-and-another-seriously-injured-in-south-australia-bushfire

• A large ice storm hits the U.S. East Coast. (Baba)

A major winter snow and ice storm batters the Southern U.S., is moving north : NPR

www.npr.org/2022/01/16/1073478375/a-major-winter-snow-and-ice-storm-is-battering-the-southern-u-s-and-moving-north

• I see people still meeting doctors remotely. (Bin)

Telehealth statistics and telemedicine trends 2022 | SingleCare

www.singlecare.com/blog/news/telehealth-statistics/

• There is bullying energy in the collective. I hear a lyric from the Donovan song “To Susan on the West Coast Waiting”: “Our fathers have painfully lost their way”–or is it our mothers? Women are not necessarily innocent. (Eva)\\

Adult bullying: Survey finds 31% of Americans have been bullied as an adult - Find a DO | Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine

findado.osteopathic.org/adult-bullying-survey-finds-31-americans-bullied-adult

All the Latest Cyber Bullying Statistics and What They Mean In 2022 - BroadbandSearch

www.broadbandsearch.net/blog/cyber-bullying-statistics

• Many car accidents. (Share)

2 dead among 400+ crashes in NC during winter weather; troopers respond to nearly 1,000 calls | CBS 17

www.cbs17.com/news/north-carolina-news/nc-troopers-respond-to-nearly-800-calls-in-areas-hit-by-winter-weather-across-state-300-crashes-reported/

State police work nearly 500 crashes during winter storm in Virginia

https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news/virginia-state-police-updates-winter-storm-january-16-2022  

• Native Americans and Indigenous people are making waves. (Share)

Water protectors in Hawaii confront dangerous environmental polluter: the US military

therealnews.com/water-protectors-in-hawaii-confront-dangerous-environmental-polluter-the-us-military

• New energy ventures are promising, particularly hydrogen power.

GM announces plans to make mobile power generators using hydrogen fuel cells - The Verge

www.theverge.com/2022/1/19/22891368/gm-hydrotec-hydrogen-fuel-cell-mobile-power-generators

• It’s so chilly in Peru. (Share)

The high-altitude quest to save alpacas( because of climate change, cold snaps are killing the alpacas)

www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/article/the-high-altitude-hunt-for-a-way-to-save-alpacas

LaurenJourneyWithMe2FEBbby23 and 7 people liked

lenor

(@lenor)

01/23/2022 7:08 pm   

These are the predictions I could find on Bill Barr. As you may know by now he has be talking to the 1/6 commission. From the reports I’ve heard, he seems to be cooperating. I am sure more will come out over the next few weeks now that everyone knows he’s been talking.  I did not find any predictions about Barr talking in the RTF predictions.

Bill Barr’s book is coming out on March 8th.

6/12/21Baba Random

We learn something shocking about Bill Barr. 

7/14, 2021 Baba Random

I see B. Barr. He keeps saying, “He did it.” and “He told me to do it.” I think he will blame T. for actions that he took when working as AG.

8/12/21 Baba Random

Bill Barr is talking when no one asked him anything.

8/21/21 Baba Random

1. Barr and K. Nielson are called to testify before Congress. ( Not sure about K Nielsen)

10/01 Baba Random

Something that W. Barr did while working for T. comes out. People are very angry about it. (can’t wait to find out what this is, might be in his book!)

10/08/21 Baba Random

Bill Barr will speak (not sure what about).

10/21 Baba Random 

Barr is called to testify before Congress.

10/29 Baba Random

1. Barr speaks out in his own defense. (In his book?)

I wonder if Barr is going to be one of the televised 1/6 commission hearings!!

Per Jim Acosta interview with 1/6 committee member Zoe Lofgren, Barr has met with the committee several times and voluntarily.

Jeanne Mayell,  FEBbby23JourneyWithMe2 and 9 people liked

lenor

(@lenor)

01/25/2022 2:02 pm   

These predictions were made 3/1/21 for December 2021

• A bear is found in a strange place. (Charmander) 

Photographer Finds Polar Bears That Took Over Abandoned Buildings | PetaPixel

petapixel.com/2022/01/13/photographer-finds-polar-bears-that-took-over-abandoned-buildings/

• I see a purple light. (Share)

Table Mountain and City Hall to Light Up in Purple for the Arch - SAPeople - Worldwide South African News

www.sapeople.com/2021/12/27/table-mountain-and-city-hall-to-light-up-in-purple-for-the-arch/

• Japanese Prime Minister Suga steps down. (Bin) (Time is a bit off but prediction is valid)

Suga steps down: Japanese politics in the pandemic era

www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2021/09/03/suga-steps-down-japanese-politics-in-the-pandemic-era

• There is blood in Ireland, a car crash or traffic accident. (Andrew Posey)

Pedestrians rushed to hospital after being mowed down by car in horror town centre crash in Birr - Irish Mirror Online

www.irishmirror.ie/news/pedestrians-rushed-hospital-after-being-25737548

• International travel at a high. (Kristen)

Americans Traveling Abroad Hits a Pandemic High: New Skift Research

skift.com/2022/01/20/americans-traveling-abroad-hits-a-pandemic-high-new-skift-research/

• Christmas markets in Europe are back but still with some health precautions. (Baba)
  • Europe is open for Christmas. I see crowded Christmas markets, pubs, and restaurants, along with busy streets under the Christmas streetlights. (Jackie)

These European Christmas markets are open for 2021 - Lonely Planet

www.lonelyplanet.com/articles/european-christmas-markets-open-new-entry-rules

• The stock market closes higher for the year. (Serpens)
  • I see the stock market pointing up. (Bin)

Dow Jones History: Top Highs and Lows Since 1929

www.thebalance.com/dow-jones-closing-history-top-highs-and-lows-since-1929-3306174

• People are spending more this year and are more grateful overall.( Sunflower)

Holiday sales jumped 8.5% as shoppers shrugged off higher prices

www.cnbc.com/2021/12/27/holiday-sales-jumped-8point5percent-as-shoppers-shrugged-off-higher-prices.html

• There are still Covid restrictions in Quebec. (Bright Opal)

Here's what you need to know about the latest Quebec curfew and other restrictions | CTV News

montreal.ctvnews.ca/here-s-what-you-need-to-know-about-the-latest-quebec-curfew-and-other-restrictions-1.5724818

Jeanne Mayell, LaurenFEBbby23 and 4 people liked

Rabbittracks

(@coyote-2)

Active MemberRegistered

01/26/2022 1:17 am   

@lenor  I remember a Barr prediction something like he gets caught by his own hubris.  I found this article recently, and since no one else has posted it I am putting the link here. If this is the wrong place or the wrong kind of link I apologize in advance. 

YoulenorLauren and 2 people liked

Jeanne Mayell

(@jeanne-mayell)

Illustrious MemberAdmin

Topic starter  01/26/2022 1:35 am   

@coyote-2 I'd love to see it. Can you tell me the title and which publication? Also, welcome back to the forum, rabbit tracks! It's nice to see you here again. PS The forum app will let you post a link after two or three posts. So you can probably post that link again. 

lenorLauren and FEBbby23 liked

Rabbittracks

(@coyote-2)

Active MemberRegistered

01/26/2022 1:42 am   

@jeanne-mayell 

https://news.yahoo.com/happy-hole-michael-cohen-taunts-062126459.html

YoulenorLauren and 2 people liked

Lovendures

(@lovendures)

Famed MemberModerator

01/26/2022 1:56 am   

Welcome Rabbit Tracks. 

So happy you came and posted and hope you will continue to post in our forum.

I will be curious to see the link also.

@coyote-2

Oh wait, you posted it again!  Yea! Thank you!

lenor

(@lenor)

01/26/2022 10:09 am   

Welcome, Rabbittracks, 

Great find and I will see if I can find the hubris prediction for you. But now I do remember someone saying that. All I can say, is this group is just amazing and I love coming here to read their thoughts and ideas. This site and everyone’s encouragement helped to get me through the past 4 years of darkness.

Tybin

(@tybin)

Trusted MemberRegistered

01/26/2022 12:20 pm   

There is a vacancy on the Supreme Court @Bluebelle @Deeto

Justice Breyer to retire. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/26/supreme-court-justice-stephen-breyer-to-retire-giving-biden-a-chance-to-nominate-a-replacement.html

leec21, Unk p, November and 5 people liked

lenor

(@lenor)

01/26/2022 12:35 pm   

@coyote-2 Here is your find

Barr gets himself into trouble through his own hubris. Baba 1/2/22

Unk p, November and Vesta liked

ReplyQuoteLikeReportUnapproveEditDelete

BlueBelle

(@bluebelle)

Prominent MemberModerator

01/26/2022 1:11 pm   

@tybin  My prediction for a vacancy on the Supreme Court was made on June, 16, 2021 for February, 2022.  Thanks for finding this!

PamP, TheUngamer, DannyBoy and 3 people liked

Allyn

(@allyn)

01/26/2022 2:01 pm   

@bluebelle 

Do you see McConnell and his cronies try to block this vacancy as well with yet another excuse in an attempt to drag out the nomination and prevent Biden from sitting the first female African American to the Supreme Court?  Logically, there is no reason to do so, as Breyer is a liberal judge and Biden's nominee will not change the 6-3 court, but the Republicans seem so spiteful right now to me that they may just try to do so in an attempt to please their bloodthirsty base.

Do you see Biden succeeding and this success helps to turn the tide (basically, Democrats feeling more energized and actually show up to vote), or do you think the Republicans will be rewarded again for their obstructionism?

PamP, Unk p and November liked

BlueBelle

(@bluebelle)

Prominent MemberModerator

01/26/2022 4:26 pm   

@allyn When I first heard the news about Breyer resigning, my thoughts went to what would happen.  Obstruction is the only game in town for the Republicans right now and I don't think they would ever miss an opportunity to grandstand, express horror (no matter who the nominee is), and try to energize their base before the midterms.  My thoughts also went to Sinema and Manchin, our very own Democrat obstructionists.  They love to be in the limelight and create drama to remain there.  

In going through my notes about meditations and insights, I don't see anything about a new justice.  The vacancy and an appointment have come up for me in Jeanne's Read the Future Nights.  In Jeanne's circle of light meditation tonight, I will focus on the Supreme Court.  Just now I asked the question, "how will I feel about the confirmation of a new justice by the end of 2022?" and drew a Tarot card.  It was the Six of Wands, Victory.  That works for me.  

Matildagirl

(@matildagirl)

Estimable MemberRegistered

01/27/2022 4:00 am   

Hi guys,

Could this story relate to the January prediction by Doris in Science section from latest predictions.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-60150542

There is an important discovery at a telescope in the Southern Hemisphere.

I feel it is related to some sort of quasar or a type of rare celestial object very far away. I hear the hum of this object and sense incredible joy and an absolute feeling of overwhelming beauty radiating from it. I see the Milky Way and shooting stars as if they are celebrating this discovery with us. (Doris)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-60150542

Regards to all

November, Lauren, Vesta and 5 people liked

Matildagirl

(@matildagirl)

Estimable MemberRegistered

01/27/2022 4:54 am   

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/100774556  

Astronomers in a spin over discovery of mysterious object in our galaxy

another article about it

deetoo, Maggieci, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Here are my latest finds!

• People seeking asylum in Canada. (Sydney) 6/6/19 for 2022

Migrants seek asylum in Canada as border reopens | BorderReport

www.borderreport.com/hot-topics/immigration/migrants-seek-asylum-in-canada-as-border-reopens/

• California has unusually stormy winter weather. (Baba) 6/16/ 21 for January 2022

California storm breaks 85-year-old rainfall record in downtown L.A. - Los Angeles Times

www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-12-30/winter-storm-closes-grapevine-prompts-evacuations-in-socal

Tahoe winter storm: Extreme weather continues to impact Sierra, non-essential drivers asked to avoid area - ABC7 San Francisco

abc7news.com/lake-tahoe-snowfall-snow-forecast-i80-road-conditions-cal-trans/11404119/

• Supreme Court in the news. (Deetoo)
    Supreme Court in the news. (TriciaCT) 9/26/21 for January 2022

Stephen Breyer: Supreme Court justice plans to retire - CNNPolitics

Supreme Court clears the way for House to get Trump White House documents - CNNPolitics

• I see violence in Libya. Heavily armed men are patrolling. (TonyaW)9/26/21 for January 2022

Libyan security forces violently break up migrant protest | Protests News | Al Jazeera

www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/1/10/libya-security-forces-violently-break-up-migrant-protest

• There is an important discovery at a telescope in the Southern Hemisphere. I feel it is related to some sort of quasar or a type of rare celestial object very far away. I hear the hum of this object and sense incredible joy and an absolute feeling of overwhelming beauty radiating from it. I see the Milky Way and shooting stars as if they are celebrating this discovery with us. (Doris) 9/26/21 for January 2022

Astronomers Discover Unknown 'Spooky' Object Sending Radio Signals In Space | iHeart

www.iheart.com/content/2022-01-27-unknown-space-object-beams-radio-frequency-every-18-minutes/

• Biden has done very well in his first year. I see him smiling and shaking hands with Kamala Harris. Both are going strong to restore the diplomatic position of the U.S., placing the country in a better geopolitical position. (Paula) 9/26/21 for January 2022

Foreign Policy Report Card: Joe Biden's First Year in Office

foreignpolicy.com/2022/01/20/biden-foreign-policy-report-card-russia-china-afghanistan/

• I smell cyanide. (Share)9/26/21 for January 2022
    I hear people saying “Something smells odd.” (Share

There's A New Canada Recall For A Smoothie Product That Could Cause Cyanide Poisoning - MTL Blog

www.mtlblog.com/theres-a-new-canada-recall-for-a-smoothie-product-that-could-cause-cyanide-poisoning

• New data emerges on vaccines and long-term effectiveness. (deetoo) 9/26/21 for January 2022

COVID 'super immunity' might be turning into a reality—here's how it works | Fortune

fortune.com/2022/01/27/covid-super-immunity-how-it-works/

COVID boosters with Pfizer or Moderna are best against omicron: study

www.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2022/01/07/covid-boosters-pfizer-moderna-omicron/9123578002/

• There is unrest in many countries throughout the world, especially in the Middle East. (Mere999) 9/26/21 for January 2022 (230 recorded unrests this year so far)

Global Protest Tracker - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

carnegieendowment.org/publications/interactive/protest-tracker#

• Airplanes are fat and sluggish. (Lovendures) 3/1/21 for January 2022

Airbus to charter its popular 'whale plane' | CNN Travel (Maximum speed is 450 mph)

www.cnn.com/travel/article/airbus-beluga-whale-plane-charters/index.html

Jeanne Mayell, Baba, deetoo and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Newest Hits!!! 

• A bridge collapsing, a big steel one. (Bernie)9/30/20 for 2022 ( Hopefully this will be the only one)

NTSB investigators seek clues after Pittsburgh bridge collapse

www.cnn.com/2022/01/29/us/pittsburgh-bridge-collapse-investigation/index.html

• The US will have an extended period of “deep freeze” weather this winter. It will be a memorable event.Baba 1/5/22 Random
  • I'm seeing a freezing storm either December or early 2022. We still aren't ready for the changes that climate change has brought. Grid outages again and some food shortages. Distribution has not returned to normal yet. We need to adapt. My sense is Mother Earth is still upset with us. She will shake us until we awaken and realize we are one.  TeriZ 9/13 Random
  • There is heavy snow in the NE of the US soon. Baba11/18/21 Random

Nor'easter bomb cyclone: Thousands lose power in a deep freeze after a bomb cyclone dumps record-setting snow - CNN

‘Bomb cyclone’ lashes New England with extreme snow, wind - The Washington Post

• There will be large power outage in the Midwest.Baba 10/29/21 Random

Power Outages Across Midwest After Storms - The New York Times

www.nytimes.com/2021/12/16/us/midwest-power-outage.html

• I see an evening sky that is a strange color of red. There will be a notable cyclone in northern Australia around mid December. Baba 11/24/21

Northern Territory weather forecast update: Severe thunderstorms, destructive winds sweep Northern Territory as Cyclone Tiffany crosses Top End

www.9news.com.au/national/queensland-weather-forecast-tropical-cyclone-tiffany-landfall-far-north-queensland/68c2e2ac-fe0e-44f7-9073-6f24255d2115

Boxing Day cyclone alert for Northern Territory | Northern Territory | The Guardian

www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/dec/25/boxing-day-cyclone-alert-for-northern-territory

• Cohen starts talking. Baba 5/14/20 Random

Michael Cohen is a free man and vows to cooperate with law enforcement - CNNPolitics

www.cnn.com/2021/11/22/politics/michael-cohen-house-arrest-ends/index.html

deetoo, Kateinpdx, BlueBelle and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Republicans are speaking out against Trump. (Bluebelle)  Prediction made September 26, 2021 for January, 2022.   Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell distance themselves from Trump after he says he will pardon January 6th insurrectionists if he’s re-elected.   https://www.newsweek.com/mitch-mcconnell-distances-trump-not-favor-jan-6-pardons-1675135 https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2022/01/30/senator-lindsey-graham-donald-trump-january-6th-nrwknd-vpx.cnn

tybin, Baba, Lauren and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

The Texas power grid is being monitored. (Bluebelle)  Prediction made February 22, 2021 for January, 2022. The Texas power grid is being monitored as a massive storm approaches.    https://abc13.com/texas-weather-power-grid-update-electric-reliability-council-of-ercot-conditions/11526864/ .   https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/energy-experts-ercot-expect-power-to-stay-on-during-north-texas-freeze/287-d7b729cb-0963-4347-8d2c-c24af5b2dd08

tybin, Baba, Lauren and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Posted by: @bluebelle

The Texas power grid is being monitored. (Bluebelle)  Prediction made February 22, 2021 for January, 2022. The Texas power grid is being monitored as a massive storm approaches.    https://abc13.com/texas-weather-power-grid-update-electric-reliability-council-of-ercot-conditions/11526864/ .   https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/energy-experts-ercot-expect-power-to-stay-on-during-north-texas-freeze/287-d7b729cb-0963-4347-8d2c-c24af5b2dd08

@bluebelle 

I suspect most of Texas is monitoring the entire situation.  I am and I don't even live there... 

They seriously need to cancel school on Thursday where my daughter teaches.  The only forecast for that day is below freezing, snow and freezing rain yet the district is waiting... 

Vesta, Lauren, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

I see Bugs Bunny holding a carrot in front of Putin’s face as he teases, “what’s up Doc?”  Then Bugs darts into his rabbit hole.  What’s up with Putin?  Perhaps this symbolizes Putin being outsmarted in some way by a “Cwazy wabbit”?   Something is going on. (Deetoo) (prediction made 9/26/21 for February 2022)

How a group of Irish fishermen forced the Russian Navy into a U-turn, By Donie O'Sullivan and Jo Shelley, CNN,
Mon January 31, 2022

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/31/europe/ireland-fishermen-russia-navy-intl/index.html

PamP, Kateinpdx, Seeker4 and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@deetoo Yesterday afternoon while I was adding on to my Read the Future predictions, I saw a huge carrot, just a carrot. 

PamP, Seeker4, BlueBelle and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saokymo)
Prominent Member Registered

@lovendures I fully expect my kiddo’s classes to be cancelled tomorrow and Friday; we’re in the North Texas region and stand to get a fair bit of ice & snow from the front. My household has been dealing with PTSD anxieties stemming from last year’s disaster, but we’re about as socked-in and prepped as we possibly can be.

I strongly suspect the front will bring more precipitation & accumulation than the weather reports have been indicating - it’s steadily ticked up from “minimal accumulation” to “3 to 4 inches” for our area. Wouldn’t be surprised at all to wind up with 6 to 8” total - it’s happened that way to us before!

PamP, Seeker4, deetoo and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

A few more from 9/26/21 for December 2021

• People spend more at Christmas this year. (Baba)

Holiday sales jumped 8.5% as shoppers shrugged off higher prices

www.cnbc.com/2021/12/27/holiday-sales-jumped-8point5percent-as-shoppers-shrugged-off-higher-prices.html

• I see a condor flying very high in a clear blue sky. (Doris) •
    I see a bird in flight and feel the swoosh, swoosh of its wings. It takes effort to gain height. (Lovendures) 9/26 for december 2021

California condor: how conservationists saved the giant bird from extinction

https://bigthink.com/the-past/california-condor-conservation-extinction/

How Andean Condors in Peru saved the California condor from extinction (commentary)

news.mongabay.com/2021/12/how-andean-condors-in-peru-saved-the-california-condor-from-extinction/

• I see pine beetles inside trees. It's cold out west. (Doris)

Frigid Temps Are Great for Killing Ash Borer Beetles. How Cold? We’re Not Even Close | Chicago News | WTTW

news.wttw.com/2022/01/11/frigid-temps-are-great-killing-ash-borer-beetles-how-cold-we-re-not-even-close

• There is lots of snow on the prairies and mid-west. (Doris)

'Massive' storm to spread disruptive snow from Denver to Detroit on New Year's weekend - UPI.com

www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2021/12/29/weather-snow/1801640823352/

• I see snow falling in the northeast of North America. (Doris)

Northeast winter storm cancels more than 1,500 U.S. flights, thousands more delayed | Fox Business

www.foxbusiness.com/economy/winter-storm-northeast-grounds-us-flights-thousands-more-delayed

• There are terrible ice storms in the U.S. I see cars sliding. (TonyaW)

Snow, ice, wind make for dangerous metro Atlanta weather Sunday

www.ajc.com/atlanta-weather/georgia-braces-for-weekend-winter-storm-threat/LH5BHHWIJNAUROSKTQPNGBPR7U/

• There could be more military deployment for the U.S. soldiers. Instead of fighting Afghanistan, they may be involved in a new adversary, possibly China. (Eva) 9/26 for december 2021 (timing off but valid)

Biden formally approves new US troops to Europe amid Russia threat, deployments expected in 'coming days' - CNNPolitics

www.cnn.com/2022/02/02/politics/us-troops-europe-russia/index.html

PamP, Maggieci, Seeker4 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seaholly)
Reputable Member Moderator

Oh, thank you @lenor for finding the hit about the condor. Bless your researching skills! It made me so happy to know this specific vision is validated because when it came to me, I was in awe of the bird’s magnificent wing span, having never seen one in real life. I often see animals and nature events while meditating or during RTF events. And because these topics are rather mundane compared to others, I often expect them never to make the news, despite knowing they will eventually take place and someone, somewhere will notice. 

Kateinpdx, Maggieci, Seeker4 and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor Thank you once again for all this work. So amazing!

Seeker4, BlueBelle, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)

Thank you @Lenor.  The condor makes perfect sense.  The way it takes off is like a slow whoosh whoosh.  Also, the effort I saw the bird make while it got height is like the effort it took trying to save the species. 

Kateinpdx, Seeker4, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

doris, lovendues,jeanne-mayell,

You all are so very welcome! 

Maggieci, Seeker4, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

I remember a prediction about this but can not find it .. anyone know?

https://apple.news/AURvAGIs7Q-yLlbRGByluEQ

BlueBelle and BlueBelle reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@journeywithme2 Is this it?

There is reason to be optimistic thanks to some good news. Some sort of environmental progress or new technology/medical breakthrough, perhaps in treating cancer, gives people hope. (Serpens) 9/26/21 for January 2022

This one also applies to the article

New protein medicine breakthroughs for Alzheimer’s and cancer. (Teri Z) 6/6/21 for November 2021

Unk p, Seeker4, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@lenor  YES!!!!!! Thank you , thank you!!! I was looking and looking and could not find it.. having some laptop issues currently - but as soon as I read the article? I KNEW it was a hit!

Lauren, Seeker4, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 68
Share: