Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Post Hits Here Part III (hit is in blue font)

(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

You all are keeping me busy and out of trouble!!!

FOR JANUARY 2022

• In the Middle East, perhaps Lebanon, there is either a bomb or an earthquake. There is shaking and explosions. (TonyaW) 9/26/21

Lebanese ‘deserve the truth’ over deadly port blast: Guterres | | UN News

news.un.org/en/story/2021/12/1108492

• There are more lawsuits filed against Trump and his children. (Bluebelle)9/26/21( Just copy and paste titles for articles)

Civil Suits Against Trump Seek Damages for Jan. 6 Attack - The New York Times

Trump son, allies sued by witness from 1st impeachment case | AP News

Alexander Vindman Sues Trump Allies, Alleging Retaliation - The New York Times

Would Trump Throw His Own Kids Under the Bus to Save Himself? We May Soon Find Out.

Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump Jr. Fighting Subpoenas in New York Probe | PEOPLE.com

• Legislation is taken up to protect women and ensure their equality.9/26/21

“The Equal Rights Amendment Has Been Ratified. It Is the Law”: U.S. House Resolution Declares ERA 28th Amendment - Ms. Magazine

msmagazine.com/2022/01/27/equal-rights-amendment-resolution-us-house-28th-amendment-constitution/

• Trains in the news, possibly a wreck. (TriciaCT) 9/26/21
    There is an airplane crash or trouble with aircraft. (Carol C.)3/1/21

Police pull pilot from plane moments before train crash - ABC News

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-pull-pilot-plane-moments-train-crash-82175866

•  Australia finally formally opens up again. (Baba)9/26/21

As 'fortress Australia' opens after two years of COVID-19 border closures, will backpackers and tourists come back?

www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-31/covid-australia-border-closures-backpackers-tourists-return/100782424

• Country music industry changing. (Share)3/1/21

Luke Bryan Says Country Music Industry Will See ‘Tremendous Changes’ Following Morgan Wallen’s Racism Scandal | ETCanada.com

etcanada.com/news/857801/luke-bryan-says-the-country-music-industry-will-see-tremendous-changes-following-morgan-wallens-racism-scandal/

• A famous piece of art is stolen. (Charmander)3/1/21 (Ironic that Charmander used the word “piece”.

Thieves are allegedly stealing parts of Lowestoft Banksy mural and selling them for thousands - Suffolk Live

www.suffolklive.com/news/thieves-allegedly-stealing-parts-lowestoft-6592077

• The storm is coming in January. (Karen Porter)3/1/21 ( The below articles are 2 of many)
  • There will be a blizzard in Maine. (Enkasongwriter)9/26/21

Mainers clean up after powerful blizzard; woman injured when tree crashes into home - Portland Press Herald

www.pressherald.com/2022/01/30/blizzard-delivers-11-inches-to-portland-woman-and-dogs-survive-tree-crashing-on-home/

• I see heavy snow in Midwest. (Deetoo)9/26/21

Winter Storm Landon Spreading a 2,000 Mile-Long Mess of Heavy Snow, Ice From Texas to the Midwest and Northeast | Weather Underground

www.wunderground.com/article/storms/winter/news/2022-01-31-groundhog-day-snow-ice-winter-storm-landon-central-east

Lauren, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@journeywithme2 Hi, would you explain what you felt you'd seen before in a prediction that is related to the link you posted? 

Lauren, Seeker4, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell  Surely. I was reading of the fruition of the experimental treatments that were being used and developed that has become a way of working with a patients own immune system to fight their cancers. The article caused me to do some research :  https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/research/car-t-cells

"A Tipping Point in Clinical Development

A rapidly emerging immunotherapy approach is called adoptive cell transfer (ACT): collecting and using patients' own immune cells to treat their cancer. There are several types of ACT, but, thus far, the one that has advanced the furthest in clinical development is called CAR T-cell therapy.

Until recently, the use of CAR T-cell therapy has been restricted to small clinical trials, largely in patients with advanced blood cancers. But these treatments have nevertheless captured the attention of researchers and the public alike because of the remarkable responses they have produced in some patients—both children and adults—for whom all other treatments had stopped working."

As I read up on the CAR-T cells,  of which I had not known about until reading both articles, I realized that we are on the cusp of advancing real time innovative treatments utilizing and stimulating our own miraculous bodies for cancer, and other chronic diseases. I then recalled predictions about advancements of treatment modalities for said diseases.

Lauren, Kateinpdx, Maggieci and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor You are truly amazing and I am so grateful to you for doing this, Lenor. 

Lauren, Seeker4, Vesta and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell @lenor... I second that and say Lenor!!! ❤️ 👍 Likewise!!!

Lauren, Seeker4, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

The list of January hits is astounding  and there will be more once we go through all the predictions. Thx to @lenor for finding most of these.  I post all hits for the present year here if you ever want to see: https://www.jeannemayell.com/2022-predictions-that-have-come-true-help-us-find-more/

2021 hits are posted here: https://www.jeannemayell.com/2021-predictions-that-have-come-true-help-us-find-more/

Lenor, if you want to use the format I use, that would save me a lot of work. But you do so much already that I don't want it to stop you from all that you are already doing.

I am posting them here with tags for the people who have accounts in the forum so they can see. 

If anyone ever wants to organize these hits by category, by importance, and also by how far ahead the predictions were made, that would be amazing. Just let me know. 

HITS for JANUARY 2022

Lauren, FEBbby23, Vesta and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@jeanne-mayell

Can you send me directions on how to post to make it easier for you. You can email me at my hotmail account.  Give me the exact format to use.

Lauren, Vesta, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

FOR Whole 2022 from RTF 9/30/20

A major breakthrough with regard to sleep disorders. (Melissa F) 9/30/20 for 2022

Breakthrough by UC Researchers Could Boost Our Body Clocks | Good Times Santa Cruz

Beginning of the year: More businesses are hiring again. (Baba)

January jobs report 2022: U.S. adds 467,000 jobs, 4 percent unemployment - The Washington Post/

The shift in our collective consciousness is causing many people to change jobs and careers. New industries, opportunities, and ideas that were being worked on during the time of chaos are now coming into manifestation. (Melissa F)9/30/20 for2022

Great Reshuffle: Companies reinvent rules as workers seek flexibility

Maggieci, Lauren, Baba and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

FOR 2021 WHOLE YEAR FROM 11/11/19.  Amazing that these were predicted 2 years ago.
  • I’m seeing space and stars. There will be  a new adventure for a crew on a space mission. (Bernie) 11/11/19 for 2021
  • Russia is repudiated. (Laura C.) 11/11/19 for 2021
  • Russia again. Dammit! (Kathryn L.) 11/11/19 for 2021
  • Scandal about past hero revealed. (Andrew Posey) 11/11/19 for 2021
  • Realization of another world. (Karen B.) 11/11/19 for 2021
  • Big trial lawyers on the scene. (Karen B.) 11/11/19 for 2021
  • More awareness about climate effects on the ocean. (Coyote) 11/11/19 for 2021
  • Young people take to the street over the environment. (Arunika) 11/11/19 for 2021
  • Whale beached on shore. (Andrew Posey) 11/11/19 for 2021

Unk p, Lauren, Baba and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor Wow, these look good. Format too! Thank you, lenor. And it's mind boggling that they were predicted two years ago.  What does it mean about the nature of reality that we can see events years in advance?  I've been doing this for decades and I still can't wrap my mind around it.

Unk p, Baba, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Just a few finds today!

FOR JANUARY 2022

There is some violence induced by Donald Trump, who seeks revenge against those who have voted or spoken against him, especially Republicans. (Bright Opal) 3/1/21 for January 2022

Trump Wants Protests Against Prosecutors. Courts Prep for the Worst.

Reality winner in the news. (TriciaCT) 9/26/21 for January 2022

Reality Winner Gives First Interview Since Espionage Conviction | PEOPLE.com

Blood on the snow felt like a mass shooting. (Serpens) 9/26/21 for January 2022 (Sadly I found this site)

Mass Shootings in 2022 | Gun Violence Archive

I see a seal. The impact of climate change on them is discussed. (Jeanne Mayell) 9/26/21 for January 2022

A special group of marine scientists has been recruited to gather vital data about the ocean — dozens of elephant seals - CBS News

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

FOR DECEMBER 2021

I see a roll off dumpster. Trash pickup in New York City has stopped.(Siobhan) 3/1/21 for Dec. ‘21

Garbage and recyclables pile up as omicron takes its toll on sanitation workers : Coronavirus Updates : NPR

There is an end-of-year surprise. (Karen K) 3/1/21 for Dec.’21

'Surprise' stimulus check worth $1,400 will be sent out by end of year – make sure you sign up for plus-up payment

FOR 2022

A new island comes out of the ocean. Possibly Atlantis. (Laser Rae)9/30/20 for 2022

Expanding Islands in the South Pacific

Australia fires. Problems in Soviet Arctic. Smoke, fires. (Jeanne Mayell) 9/30/20 for 2022

‘A deranged pyroscape’: how fires across the world have grown weirder | Environment | The Guardian

matildagirl, Unk p, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@matildagirl)
Famed Member Registered

@lenor

Hi Lenor

That article A deranged pyroscape was so interesting and informative. We have had so much rain on the East coast of Aus I dread to think with all this new growth what next summer will bring and what WA is having at the moment with their fires.

Thank you

Unk p, Vesta, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Eva
(@eva)
Trusted Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Thanks, Jeanne, good catches! However, I think my biggest hit was this one, predicted 2-22-21 for January 2022:  I see the color white, and I hear the song “O Canada.” There is renewal in that nation and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is significant. (Eva)

I have had trouble attaching links to my posts here in the past, but the trucking protests in Canada were pretty big news at the end of January 2022. Justin Trudeau has been part of that news, and it was also part of the drama that he couldn't be there in person because he had COVID. 

Also, I am having trouble finding September 2020 Read The Future predictions on the website, but I reviewed my own notes from that event, and I had mentioned Joni Mitchell's reference to "O Canada" in "A Case of You" for September 2021 and October 2021. Joni Mitchell came to be in the news in late January 2022, as she and Neil Young pulled their music from Spotify in protest of Joe Rogan's comments related to COVID-19 issues.  

Kateinpdx, FEBbby23, Unk p and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@eva September 30, 2020 RTF results are posted in the Timeline category, of which this thread is a part. Your links are not posted for the first three posts and you just posted #3.

Eva, FEBbby23, Eva and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

MY LATEST FINDS FOR DECEMBER 2021

Barack and Michelle Obama are in the news. (Share) 3/1/21 for December 2021

Obamas Make Surprise Visit To Comer Children’s Hospital For Holiday Celebration – CBS Chicago

Florida real estate still booming. (Bliss) 3/1/21 for December 2021

Hot, hot, hot: These Florida cities will be USA’s top two real estate markets in 2022 | The Capitalist

Weather-related restrictions abound throughout the U.S. (Muriel) 3/1/21 for December 2021

Major Winter Storm Delivers Travel Restrictions, Power Outages In US

I see a major storm and whiteout which feels like somewhere on the eastern side of North America. Everything comes to a halt because of this storm. (Doris) 3/1/21 for December 2021

Nor'easter bomb cyclone: Thousands lose power in a deep freeze after a bomb cyclone dumps record-setting snow - CNN

Donald Trump Jr is fundraising, getting ready to run for something. (Share) ( He’s fundraising for McMaster who is running) 3/1/21 for December 2021

Trump Jr. fundraiser nets McMaster campaign $250K | Palmetto Politics | postandcourier.com

Trump is in the news. I see a fist in the air, angry; the numbers of supporters are small but they are angry. (Heather) 3/1/21 for December 2021

Trump Goes Full Anti-Semite, Unloads on American Jews in Wildly Bigoted Rant | Vanity Fair

The truth is coming out about QAnon: who created it, where it came from, and who they are. Some followers feel duped and angry and others are just lost, still hanging on to their alternative reality. (Heather) 3/1/21 for December 2021

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/sequim-qanon /" target="_blank" rel="noopener">The Town That QAnon Nearly Swallowed-The Nation

Visual of the Great Lakes from above, they appear frozen solid. News about climate change effects. (Avon) 9/26/21 for December 2021

18 people rescued from ice floe on Lake Erie

Kateinpdx, tybin, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 mhb
(@mb)
Prominent Member Registered

Several years ago, maybe four or five even, Jeanne posted a prediction about T records hidden in a closet finally coming to light.  It's one I've been waiting to happen. I think these national archive records are a hit for this one. There's a minimum of 15 boxes of records recovered so far, plus other items. This is a link to the story in Yahoo because the original Washington Post article is behind a paywall. https://news.yahoo.com/boxes-improperly-removed-white-house-124836277.html

Maybe one of you knows how to find this older prediction easily.

Kateinpdx, JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@mb This was posted 9/17/21. 

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@deetoo I had one in 2017.  I'd seen in a vision a closet that was shut and barricaded or boarded up.  Inside were hidden documents. 

JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 mhb
(@mb)
Prominent Member Registered

@lenor Thanks! I'm 99% sure it was also in one of those early  prediction lists from 2017, as I mainly come and read the predictions and sometimes the list of people who need prayers. 

I don't know how to find those old prediction lists with all the new ones from the read the future nights.  I'm pretty sure it was on a list that was either just Jeanne's predictions or that included a small group of five to six ppl that she had many years ago that met periodically.  I probably have a list on an old computer, but I'm not used to the newer version of the website and how the predictions are listed now.  Do you know how to see the 2017 list of predictions?

I recall a little more detail than what Jeanne described but that's the basics of it.  It seems like it said something about it being barricaded and the closet being hard to find, something like that.

Thanks again! 👍

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@mb The earliest Read the Future event that is posted on the Forum is July 2017: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/visions-from-july-26-read-the-future-class/#post-1856

The vision I posted about Trump's documents hidden in a closet was July 2017. There were many visions during that session that seem to fit Trump's later demise although we dated them as happening earlier. One interesting one I had had was about Ivanka

There were previous Read the Future events but they were not online, just local in Boston, but the Forum itself did not appear until April 2017 so earlier posted predictions were on the Prediction Page of the website which I will have to search for. 

Posted July 2017 ( https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/visions-from-july-26-read-the-future-class/#post-1856)

• A man tries to retrieve something that was hidden. He has longish black or dark brown hair, he’s young and handsome. He’s hidden these things in the closet shelf. This is about Trump and his family and team who have been hiding evidence in a boarded or locked closet. (Jeanne) Note: in an earlier reading posted in May, I’d seen a closet boarded off where Trump has hidden documents. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Donald Trump stressed, his voice sounds repressed. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • An old haggardly lion is roaring and crying. It is Trump at the end of his game. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Ivanka and some dark cloaked women sitting in a row against a wall. The women feel like the three fates of Greek mythology that controlled people’s life lines, including their deaths. This is an ominous image for Ivanka who may be the Marie Antoinette of thisage.(Jeanne Mayell)
  • October: Firemen hats. This is the second image I’ve gotten this year of a fireman’s hat. Fighting fires has reached a crisis in this country. Fire also represents stress. Our stressed out world is figuratively and literally burning. It’s become like Ray Bradbury’s dystopian world in Farenheit 451. In the novel, books are banned and burned, people are disconnected from themselves, and watch reality TV all day, and the government fights perpetual wars. The hero is a fireman. (Jeanne Mayell)
  •  

numerologist, Baba, PamP and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 68
Share: