Notifications
Clear all

MARCH 2021(Made 9.30.20)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

U.S. — Politics

• Fauci is in charge of the national pandemic response. National mask wearing becomes law.  (Bluebelle)
  • Biden and Kamala are busy. Biden is making a speech. Kamala is working behind the scenes. (Lovendures)
  • Further scandals and corruption uncovered from prior administration and Congress. (Deetoo)
  • Legislation passes to protect DACA recipients. (Deetoo)
  • I see solid green. Growth begins. There is a collective breath. The majority knows it’s still going to be a slog. Covid isn’t gone, the economy is not recovered, but at least there are plans, so people feel secure and hopeful. (GradualGoddess)
  • Things seem to be going at a snail’s pace. (Jennifer)
  • Mitch McConnell is gone, obstruction is gone. (GradualGoddess)
  • Something comes out about Trump’s self-dealing, working with autocrats—it’s worse than we knew. (GradualGoddess)
  • National collective feels sad about what is revealed. More and more people finally speaking out about what they witnessed within the Trump administration. (Melissa F)
  • Past deeds bring up new information to process. (Frank)
  • No more Mr. Nice Guy.Biden gets tough. (Frank)
  • Inauguration is in March after all the delays and issues are resolved to the best of their ability at this time. There will be much more to do. (Julie N.)
  • Biden will spend two years to work on creating the changes that will lead us to a new future. It is not clear if he steps down due to health issues or something else. Harris steps up and is an able steward that will unite the people and lead us forward.(Julie N.)
  • The world is still trying to undo all that was done. There is so much work to be done. I see younger people running for office/government positions. (Tonya W)
  • Unlike the Senate, the US House is raucous, but it doesn’t feel like a bad thing. It feels like loud voices, enthusiasm and people negotiating and getting back to work. It is mostly women’s voices I’m hearing. (Kateinpdx)
  • I see a red sickle quarter moon in the waning cycle. Feels notable somehow. (Kateinpdx)
  • I keep seeing Pelosi ducking down to avoid a low wooden beam. (Karen C)
  • Pelosi is more powerful than ever. (Karen C)
  • Congressional Republicans numbers have fallen and even they are horrified with the display of Trump’s call to arms. (Patty)
  • Democrats are in the majority in both houses. (Patty)
  • I see an old fashioned cash register, and an extended gloved hand. Someone is on the take.(Villager)
  • Work begins in earnest and moves forward. (Uneke)
  • It’s a serious time for the U.S. (Avon)
  • Things are going back to normal in Washington. (AK)
  • The Republican games are over. (AK)
  • Joe Biden’s smile is confident. (Peter L)
  • Nobody is truly happy, but things calm down a bit. There is urgency on climate, but this time regarding the political climate. (Arianne)
  • Cybersecurity is the new agenda. Fox News is hurt. (Sue S)

March 2021:  U.S. — People/Other

• I hear the Simon & Garfunkel song “April Come She Will.” My interpretation:  March is sort of a filler month, leading up to something bigger in April. (Eva).
  • Airlines are still having problems and have to make big decisions regarding staff and aircraft. (Baba)
  • The trucking industry has a problem that impacts supply lines in a big way. Shortages compel people to look for local sources for the basics. (Wnichols)
  • A moose tears into a home in Maine. Items from the house like laundry and trash are dangling on his horns. (Karen P)
  • People looking like zombies, trying to move on with lives which seem shattered. (StuB)
  • Spring showers bring May flowers. (Frank)
  • A dose of reality comes in a new therapy for aging. (Frank)
  • I see bunnies! Easter is celebrated more fully than recent holidays have been. A nice feeling. (Serpens)
  • Something happens in the month of March that people will say was “weird”. With everything that has happened to us all not sure what else can be called weird but it is. something we’ve never experienced. (TriciaCT)
  • Wikipedia in the news. They need help. (TriciaCT).
  • I see purple, people and the color purple in the news. (TriciaCT)
  • I see the ocean and sand. Beaches open up early for spring festival. (CharmanderNat)
  • I see green. A sigh of relief. People able to relax just a bit. (Carol W)
  • I am seeing the color green. This is a good sign. The energy this month feels lighter. (Colleen)
  • I keep seeing the issue of skiing in March. It keeps coming up through the months and again in March. (Colleen)
  • I sense that there is no driving.I see roses. (Jovesta)
  • I see piles of coats and children. (Paul N)
  • I see broken glass, a window shot with bullets.  (Michelle M)
  • Good news in newspaper headlines in the USA. (Sunny)

March 2021:  Covid

• Towards the end of the month the first vaccines for Covid are ready for first responders and at risk populations. There is still some fear that the vaccines are not fully vetted but things proceed smoothly. (Baba)
  • Covid is turning a corner. It is still with us but things are changing.  (Lovendures)
  • There are promising Covid treatments in the news. (Deetoo)
  • There is hope for the virus on the horizon with a better understanding of it, how to treat it as well as vaccines coming along. But not fast enough for most people. (Doris)
  • COVID is finally waning but not gone. (Parizienne)
  • Finally there’s a vaccine. (Patty)
  • COVID is gone. (Bin)
  • Biden puts new supports in place to deal with COVID’s impact on ordinary people who’ve lost businesses, homes, and more. (Parizienne)

March 2021:  Economy

• The European Dollar is bad. (Laser Rae)

March 2021:  Earth & Climate

• Elephants in the news. Also gorillas. (Lovendures)
  • Cyclones in Australia. (Bernie)
  • A cyclone hits near Brisbane , Australia.(Laser Rae)
  • A big earthquake in San Diego.(Laser Rae)
  • There is a scientific breakthrough involving wind. (Laser Rae)
  • I hear birds chirping – it’s an early spring. (Deetoo)
  • I see an early spring. (Bin)
  • Strange weather patterns up north in in NE. Late heavy season snows. (StuB)
  • California is still too dry, people are fearing bad wildfire and return of droughts. (StuB)
  • I see a golden sun over a tundra and I see a thaw. Permafrost is melting and elks moving across the plains. (Andrew P)
  • I see the arch of a comet. (Andrew P)
  • Lots of snow in New England. (Kathleen)
  • It is very cold with heavy storms of snow and ice.(Earthangel)
  • In the Midwest, tractor trailers are stuck in snow on long highways. (Earthangel)

March 2021:  International

• I see Russia causing trouble to Estonia, Lithuania, Belarus, and Georgia.It’s a cyberattack in the form of a virus.  (Bright Opal)
  • The Russians are making headways in Ukraine. They’ve also inserted themselves in the government again. They’re paying off politicians mightily. Again! (Bright Opal)
  • Romania’s turn may be coming soon as well.(Bright Opal)
  • There is conflict and confrontation, and I feel like a leader is holding their people down, causing conflict. Possibly Brazil.(Carol C)
  • I see a large European building on fire. (Lovendures)
  • And those pine trees at the Russian border. It’s terrible.(Bright Opal)

tbs, billy mike, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: