Notifications
Clear all

APRIL, MAY, JUNE, JULY 2021 (Predicted 9.30.20)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

APRIL

U.S. — Politics

• The first indictments of Trump’s administration people are handed down. (Baba)
  • New laws being written to restrict Presidential powers.No longer a reliance on the Honor Principle, i.e.  “handshake” or a “gentlemen’s agreement.” (Deetoo)
  • I see Red. Republicans strike back somehow. A shock.  (Serpens)
  • Congress exercising its powers. (AK)
  • 11 Supreme Court seats. (AK)
  • Biden reverses most of Trump’s previous executive orders. (Kathleen)
  • Things go well after a rough start to the year. (Arianne)
  • “Remember the Alamo!” I think it’s about a transition of power and those in new positions of leadership.  (Arianne)
  • A commission is formed or comes out with a report. I see a woman with short red hair. (GradualGoddess)
  • Things are opening up. I am not sure if it because of the election being settled and Trump is gone, or if Covid is less of a factor, or a mix of things, including new hope in the Spring.(Julie N.)
  • Congress pulls together to support the needs of struggling citizens. (Patty)
  • Like waking up after a bad night’s sleep, glad it’s over, but still so tired. (Parizienne)
  • I see Biden sitting up with legs outstretched, as if in a hospital bed though he is not in hospital clothes (yet).I feel tightness in the chest, possibly cardiovascular issue. (Karen C)

April 2021:  U.S. — People/Other

• The first signs of positive consumer sentiment are evident. (Baba)
  • Some people are beginning to travel again — slowly. (Baba)
  • There is a plane crash into a lake. There are survivors.(Karen P)
  • Warm sun melts snows and people’s depression, Flowers in Rose Garden blooming, people feeling better Easter, egg roll by children in masks but it’s okay, we all feel better. (StuB)
  • More spiritual people in the world. The world vibes higher. (Tonya W)
  • Women are rising to power in the government. Victories. (Tonya W)
  • This seems to be a time of hopeful creativity. I also sense a baby boom? (Carol C)
  • Classrooms back to near normal.(Parizienne)
  • Burger King in the news. (Colleen)
  • Movie theaters opening again. (Kateinpdx)
  • My ears are hurting. (Kateinpdx)
  • Exercise in the news. (AK)
  • There are lots of toys, indicating a time for fun. (Arianne)
  • In the news:ships on the ocean. (Mary S)
  • Des Moines, Iowa in the news. (Laser Rae)
  • Songbirds are singing. I think this is more about songs that will come out. (TriciaCT)
  • Grateful for Spring and there is hope; but people are fearful.(Earthangel)
  • Hope is limited because people are tired, but they are relieved to move forward.(Earthangel)
  • Gloriously beautiful, a new world. (Kathleen)
  • Ingrid Nilsen and her partner engaged (CharmanderNat)
  • I see a big Cheshire grin.I feel the open air.  (Jovesta)

April 2021:  Covid

• The worst of the Covid second wave seems to be passing. Deaths are decreasing.  (Bluebelle)
  • Covid is less worldwide now than it’s ever been! Happy news. (Tonya W)
  • Last of COVID.A new simple medication that could be coming from China, France may have contributed.  (Bright Opal)
  • Vaccine trials show promise but also side effects.Virus keeps mutating.  (Alisa)
  • I see Jonah alone in the belly of a whale with a candle. There are Covid lockdowns. (Villager)
  • Students will be back in classrooms with masks. (Bin)
  • Vaccine in earnest. Power-up to get distributed, maybe Army or National/State Guard. Everyone works together to get masses inoculated. (Sue S)
  • People are getting vaccines. (Bin)
  • New vaccines being administered. (Kathleen)
  • We have a Covid vaccine and the number of deaths are now stable. Mood is lighter. (Uneke)
  • April/May:An album comes out about the songs we have sung to show how we have felt during Covid. (TriciaCT)
  • There is a large comet moving farther and farther away. I think Covid is starting to go away. (LTA)

April 2021:  Economy

• I sense an economic crash in U.S. (Steve)
  • Economy is still shot, industries can’t get back to full production. (StuB)

April 2021:  Earth & Climate

• Flowers are growing tall. (Lovendures)
  • It is almost hot in some places. (Lovendures)
  • I feel a deep relief form many around the northern hemisphere. Many people are relieved they survived the winter months with everything going on. (Doris)
  • I see looming trees and birds nesting. The blooms seem to be more plentiful and colorful this spring compared to years past. (Doris)
  • Violent winter storms continue in the North East.(Wnichols)
  • Climate change and rising water in the news, I see icebergs.I feelthings are warming faster. (Colleen)
  • Flowers blooming. (Tonya W)
  • The plight of the honeybee concerns scientists. (Frank)
  • Forty acres are burned in a single catastrophic episode. (Frank)
  • I taste dandelion greens and see wet, muddy ground.It’s spring and there’s new green growth in the Pacific Northwest. It feels hopeful. (Kateinpdx)
  • Drought in Midwest. Strange weather. (Carol W)
  • Climate change and rising water in the news, I see icebergs.I feel things are warming faster. (Colleen)
  • Other earth changes – climate. (Alisa)
  • I hear the Radiohead lyric from “Paranoid Android”: “Rain down from a great height.” There is possibly a natural disaster which also feels cleansing in a way. (Eva)
  • Spring is early in Midwest.  (Michelle M)
  • Porpoises on the beach. (Sunny)
  • Clowns camping, earth calling. (Jennifer)

April 2021:  International

• I see a large crane collapse. It looks like it is somewhere cold and it is caused by a wind storm, maybe in Great Britain. (Baba)
  • I saw a terrorist attack. (Bernie)
  • There are Brexit woes.Boris Johnson is causing problems with France. (Laser Rae)

May 2021: US — Politics

• The writing of “Fox News” looked like it turned into Cyrillic letters. Maybe there is a relationship with Russia. (Baba)
  • Where is Trump? Finally gone. Pence is also gone. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Trump is gone from the public. (Bin)
  • The US government is more grounded. There is serious work going on and hope for the future. It feels like we’ve gone over the hump, and the anger is dissipating. (Doris)
  • New healthcare system being discussed. (Alisa)
  • Laws changing regarding (Alisa)
  • I see a large funeral procession. All flags are at half-mast. (Karen C)
  • I see a double-edged battle axe and get the impression that things are dicey in Congress. (Arianne)
  • We are making steady progress despite some obstacles here and there and some eruptions from former Trump base. (Uneke)
  • Investment in infrastructure. (GradualGoddess)
  • I heard: “Not just daffodils are saying we are gold and yellow.” I didn’t understand what I heard, however, I think some people may be forming a united front, they may have a symbol of a daffodil and their colors are yellow or gold. (TriciaCT)
  • Soldiers come to my mind, all in uniforms and marching. (Michelle M)
  • Something or someone is being pinned down. There is no escape (might be for Trump or his children). (Carol C)
  • The KKK is marching in the South. They appear weak and are not loud. (Earthangel)
  • Biden is president. He has a big smile. (Terry)
  • New rollout of Biden health care (Kathleen)
  • There is still chaos all around us, but the pile of junk has diminished to the point that we can see over it to the other side. A moment of hope. We keep working to restore justice and order. (Melissa F)

May 2021:  U.S. — People/Other

• Fox News undergoes major restructuring. (Baba)
  • I keep hearing “TIA.” Someone with this name is in the news. (Baba). [JM’s note: could this be a stroke, i.e. transient ischemic attack?]
  • Sports are starting to ramp up again, both professional and amateur. (Baba)
  • Small graduations are now taking place in person. (Lovendures)
  • I see planes waiting at gates, a few take-offs. (Lovendures)
  • I see a plane crash near or in water. (Deetoo)
  • Families travel to see each other and reschedule postponed weddings and other events. Big travel deals to encourage a travel boom, but with stricter health protocols in place. (Parizienne)
  • I see warmth and kindness beginning in the middle states and moving outward. It reminds me of ET, when his heart glows red, flowing to the extremities, and he recovers. (Wnichols)
  • I see a parade with people dancing. (Bin)
  • Automobiles in the news. (GradualGoddess)
  • Classic art deco car in the news. (Kateinpdx)
  • I hear the words “Arctic Thunder” in an announcer’s voice, like it’s a car race or something. (Kateinpdx)
  • A good story (movie, miniseries, or book) causes a sensation. This is unifying in that everyone is talking about the same thing. (Serpens)
  • More colleges will be talking about merging. (CharmanderNat)
  • Food supply chains are being restored. (Patty)
  • I see fireworks. (Mary S)
  • I see the video game, “Space Invaders.” (Jovesta)
  • I feel hopeful! I sense a new beginning. (Julie N)
  • Things feel good. People are happy, dancing, celebrating. (AK)

May 2021:  Covid

• There is a vaccine available to most Americans, but distribution of the vaccine will take time. (Bluebelle)
  • There are still COVID outbreaks. But there are medications to treat them. There are still people who are going to be deathly ill, but it won’t be as often as before. (Bright Opal)
  • Wide reporting on distributing vaccines to everyone. Cities are very inventive. (Sue S)
  • More deaths due to the coronavirus but the cause is disputed. (Frank)
  • Hope fades for a quick resolution to the crisis. (Frank)
  • People are doing more out of their homes but still less than pre-COVID times. (Lovendures)
  • Teachers in the news. Something involving teachers during a time when Covid is winding down.  (TriciaCT)
  • The comet I saw for last month is very far away now. You can barely see it. We should have a handle on COVID now. (LTA)
  • People are able to get out again. Virus is less deadly, more like a flu. (Alisa)
  • I sense a question, “Vaccine?” (Jovesta)

May 2021:  Economy

• The House and Senate are at loggerheads over a new spending bill. (Frank)
  • Jobless numbers continue to skyrocket. (Frank)

May 2021:  Earth & Climate

• A tornado in the news. (Lovendures)
  • Earth pact focus is now considered crucial. (Jennifer)
  • There is a massive, deafening waterfall. Excessive rain near Victoria Falls. (Villager)
  • I see the beach with seagulls flying, clean beach, no people. (Avon)
  • Oil spill at sea, unclear where. (Avon)
  • Global warming issues coming back up. It’s too hot for May. I am concerned. (Tonya W)
  • Animals are dying of unknown causes in Africa. (StuB)
  • I sense that there is some instability. Perhaps in the Earth? (Carol C)
  • I see mountains and fog, fog at the top of the mountains and above the mountains. Someone is climbing those mountains at high altitude. Possible volcano concerns. (Colleen)
  • People are dying from heat in Chennai, India. The sun is so hot that the water is boiling on the pavement. People have to stay indoors. (Karen P)
  • Tulips are covered in snow in Georgia. Georgia is cold. (Earthangel)
  • I see a field of poppies. (Deetoo)
  • Flowers in meadows in the US, Ecuador, and Europe. (Sunny)
  • I hear the Beatles’ songs “Here Comes the Sun” vs. “Sun King” set up as a contrast against each other, both from the album, Abbey Road. The first is more innocent, and the second is more oppressive. Something that looks good on the surface may also have more difficult elements – maybe the weather is nice and sunny, but unseasonable heat is causing deeper problems. (Eva)
  • Long shadow. (Terry)

May 2021:  International

• There is political strife in Britain. (Steve)
  • Ship sinks in Atlantic. (StuB)
  • Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison says “I don’t know a thing.” There is a scandal. I see a crowd throwing tomatoes, they are angry about taxes and they want to rebuild. (Laser Rae)
  • I see British Palace Guards. A lot of them moving together carrying something. I think it is a casket. (LTA)

June 2021

U.S. — Politics

• How is Trump? I don’t get anything. (Lovendures)
  • Trump fades to nearly irrelevant. His family tries to claw its way back to relevance and fails. His base is undeterred, but lacks momentum, which is why the Trumps lost so much ground. (Parizienne)
  • Shocking news about Trump presidency is revealed. Corruption, Russian treason much worse than previously feared. People feel angry and betrayed. (StuB)
  • US tries to fix its standing in the international world. (AK)
  • Freedom is back at the forefront, accompanied by an urgency to protect the U.S. C (Arianne)
  • I get the message “Fasten your seat belts!” I assume a bumpy ride is ahead. (Arianne)
  • Don Jr in the news. (GradualGoddess)
  • I see Don Jr. on trial. (CharmanderNat)
  • Kamala Harris rising in power. There is anxiety. (Karen C)

June 2021:  U.S. — People/Other

• The country is breathing a sigh of relief again. (Uneke)
  • Carpetbaggers are referenced in a news report. I can’t figure out where. (Baba)
  • Buffalo, New York is in the news. (Baba)
  • Pickles are in the news, perhaps for some medicinal reason. (Baba)
  • The Baroque Fugue is a popular dance with the wealthy. (Frank)
  • Medical breakthrough. (GradualGoddess)
  • There is much laughter in the month of June. Happier times. Something happens in the news that makes people laugh. (TriciaCT)
  • Catholic priests are in the news. (TriciaCT)
  • There are some extremists in the news doing crazy things in the name of religion that makes headlines. (TriciaCT)
  • Paul McCartney is in the news. His birthday is this month. (Eva)
  • I hear Sufjan Stevens lyrics from “Romulus”: “When she had her last child … some boyfriend so wild.” There is a focus on family dynamics and dysfunctional families. (Eva).
  • I heard the word “Odyssey.” I think it is related to space. NASA. I think we will begin to attempt/succeed in something to do with space and travel. I see a female astronaut. (Tonya W)
  • The last of three unmanned missions is sent out. (Frank)
  • We are being visited by intergalactic beings. This is becoming known and accepted. They are here to help. (Alisa)
  • People are planning vacations again. (Serpens)
  • Paterson, NJ in the news for something major. (CharmanderNat)
  • I see the word “wedding.” It’s the wedding of someone importan (Colleen)
  • Cinnamon is in the news. (Kateinpdx)
  • I smell perfume/flowers. It must be something good about this in the news. (Terry)
  • I see boys and girls excited, perhaps for the summer. (Mary S)
  • Weather warms and so do hearts. (Patty)
  • Batman in the news. I see Batman’s black wings. (Jovesta)

June 2021:  Covid

• We have learned how to live with COVID. (Lovendures)
  • I’m seeing attempts at a vaccine against COVID through international cooperation. (Bright Opal)
  • I see some sort of large-scale breakthrough with regard to COVID-19, a vaccine or an antiviral. I see many people coming out of their homes. (Melissa F)
  • Freedom and balance. Perhaps a freedom from COVID to a certain extent and possibly a vaccine distribution. (Carol C)
  • Almost normal summer; some masks but everyone required to get the vaccine. (Sue S)
  • The energy feels lighter and COVID-19 seems to be clearing. (Colleen)

June 2021:  Economy

• The economy begins to take off again. (Baba)
  • I see an image of a Blue Bull. Likely about an upward stock market.   (Steve)
  • Highway spending is going up. (Frank)
  • Unemployment is still high. (Deetoo)

June 2021:  Earth & Climate

• Weather is too hot. Another climate surge is upon us. The surges are now coming faster. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There is a sandstorm in Northern Africa in the news. Maybe it reaches Europe. (Baba)
  • Summer is cooler than usual in Europe this month. (Baba)
  • Australia in the news for climate issues. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • It’s very hot on the East Coast of the U.S. (Deetoo)
  • I see a heat wave in Japan. (Bin)
  • I see flooding in England. (Bin)
  • Sky seems hazy, like fires or bad air quality, not normal. (StuB)
  • Volcano in the news. (AK)
  • The hottest temperatures ever recorded on Earth in Death Valley, California. The Hadj (Pilgrimage) is delayed. Scientists are worried. (Karen P)
  • Storm clouds brewing in the distance. (Avon)
  • The owls are watching us. (Laser Rae)
  • I see elephants. (Mary S)

June 2021:  International

• Boris Johnson is in the news. He is out of office. (Bluebelle)
  • Scotland seeks independence. (Bluebelle)
  • Brexit in the news. An upset. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Justin Trudeau of Canada is in the news. (StuB)
  • Daniel Andrews, premier of Australian state of Victoria, steps down because of family problems. (Laser Rae)
  • Storm clouds of possible war in Asia. (Sunny)
  • Possible war with China aggressing against the US. (Sunny)

July 2021

U.S. — Politics

• There is a giant tarantula that crawls over and obscures the scene. (Large spiders can be a symbol of terrorism, mass shootings.) (Karen C)
  • Something happens with the Supreme Court. (GradualGoddess)
  • I feel that more is being revealed, providing clarity. I feel some big healing is going on for our nation and world. There is a sense of completion after much labor. (Carol C)
  • New political party is emerging. (CharmanderNat)
  • Military aircraft in the news. (Lovendures)
  • More hope. The hard work of Congress is finally being recognized. A plan is revealed. Large portions of the US population are pleased with the Administration. (Melissa F)
  • Criminals, lots of them; AOC calling for accountability and no more BS. (Jennifer)
  • I see an important person lying in state. (Bright Opal)

July 2021:  Fourth of July

• Fourth of July is celebrated by all Americans. There is a special effort made to bring everyone together and be inclusive. (Baba)
  • There is an attempted attack on festivities by white supremacists. I think it is thwarted at the last minute. (Baba)
  • It is more about the root meaning of Independence Day. I see revolutionary man. I see a white horse and I think it is Washington on top. He is darker, not white. (Lovendures)
  • Celebrations planned for July 4th and faith in government and Constitution are restored. New amendments are proposed and people are relieved. We are working to cement our democracy as never before. We will not take this privilege for granted. Founding Fathers are watching over us and guiding us. (Julie N)
  • Biden does grand salute to our nation, a phoenix rising from the ashes of the death and pain. (Sue S)
  • People celebrate 4th of July with a sense of hope and renewal. (Deetoo)
  • There is something special about 4th of July celebrations. In general people are feeling more uplifted. (Steve)
  • Huge celebration, we have our country back! (Kathleen)
  • I hear the words “Hot damn!” and “Boy howdy!” There’s a man in a rodeo-type setting and he’s happy and ready to celebrate. (Kateinpdx)
  • Happier 4th of July this year. (TriciaCT)
  • July 4th seems more festive, people are more relieved. I see happiness and picnic baskets, smiles. (StuB)
  • Large 4th of July parties everywhere in US. People feel safe to gather in large crowds. (Michelle M)

July 2021:  U.S. — People/Other

• New songs composed about America. (Kathleen)
  • Florida is very popular for vacations at this time. (Baba)
  • Americans can travel outside the U.S. again. (Bluebelle)
  • We are rethinking travel and the travel economy. (Lovendures)
  • Fewer cruise ships in Juno, Alaska than in pre-Covid times. It is quieter but that might be good in some ways. (Lovendures)
  • I see a vision of a shoe.  It is in the news. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see a plane in the sky. I feel it is in trouble with engine issues. It is flying too low for its own good. (Doris)
  • A yellow ribbon around a tree. (Bernie)
  • I see students happy with their education. (Bin)
  • I feel the edge of the collective is frayed, but at the center there is peace. (Frank)
  • I see a sunny beach scene. There are men on the beach that are dressed as if from the 20s or 30s, wearing caps, blue shirts, pants, and suspenders. (Karen C)
  • I find myself laughing and happy, though I’m not sure why. (Kateinpdx)
  • I hear a sing-song voice saying “The crisper they are, the fresher they are” or something similar. This may be a new commercial jingle that becomes popular or well known. (Kateinpdx)
  • I see many people are dancing. There are colorful costumes. (Paul N)
  • I feel anger, and I hear the song “Dancing in the Streets.” The collective has a lot of energy and may be protesting in the streets.  I also hear the song “Bohemian Rhapsody”: “Nothing really matters, anyone can see, nothing really matters to me.” The protest might have an element of just want to make a ruckus. (Eva)
  • Movie-going is back. A Marvel movie makes over $1 billion in the global box office. (AK)
  • So many people live in denial; they want to play. (Earthangel)
  • Galloping like a cowboy. (Terry)
  • Few people are traveling—most still stay close to home. (Patty)
  • Going into this month, I immediately smiled. It’s so good. (Jovesta)
  • I got a picture of Kermit the Frog. (Jovesta)
  • College becomes affordable. Debt will be forgiven. (Bin)

July 2021:  Covid

• The worst of the Covid second wave seems to be passing. Deaths are decreasing. (Bluebelle)
  • The virus is dying and not as widespread as before, but more importantly, we’re more in control of it because we are learning to respect it. (Doris)
  • Vaccine in the news. (GradualGoddess)
  • Austerity measures are enacted due to Covid stimulus debt. (Serpens)
  • Vaccine is still being distributed. (Patty)
  • People are doing more with less; in that way, Covid has been educational. (Sue S)

July 2021:  Economy

• Millions of Americans are still unemployed. (Bluebelle)
  • Carmakers start to fold. (Villager)
  • To each person is bequeathed a sum of $4500. (Frank)
  • Stock market is struggling. (Patty)
  • New tax code is passed. (Patty)

July 2021:  Earth & Climate

• July drought, hot. Bad heat. I see a map of the US. Some hot spots are quite severe. Sparks migration. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • It is very hot and humid in the East/Southeast. (Deetoo)
  • It is scorching hot and dry in the Southwest. (Deetoo)
  • Record heat in the Southwest. (Carol W.)
  • I see a meadow in bloom and a peaceful countryside. The air is fragrant, and everything is calm. We’re finally starting to be able to breathe a breath of relief. (Doris)
  • Smoke. Plans are implemented to control wildfire spread before they start. (Parizienne)
  • Earth is shifting, climate is shifting — urgency to plant new forests and trees. (Alisa)
  • An earthquake makes the news. (Bin)
  • Winds blowing, almost like the beginning of Mary Poppins, hats flying off, big gusts of wind, people bracing themselves against the wind. But not scared, they’re looking upward curiously at what is causing the wind. (Avon)
  • Lakes are diminishing all over America. The heat is also causing organisms such as amoebas and algae, which contribute to deadly bacteria, to flourish in lakes that remain. (Tonya W)
  • West coast Fires. California, Utah. Idaho. Lake Tahoe. So many areas are on fire. (Tonya W)
  • More fires in California. (Carol W)
  • A weather event in the news. Feels like in the Gulf or Oklahoma. (GradualGoddess)
  • Animals in the news because of fires. (TriciaCT)
  • Storks in the news. (TriciaCT)
  • Victoria, Australia in the news. Feel like this is due to fires. (TriciaCT).
  • Midwest is very hot, crops dying, water is lacking in middle of country. (StuB)
  • Florida is in the news, floods, rising seas. (StuB)
  • Very hot summer. (Serpens)
  • A new ocean species is discovered. (CharmanderNat)
  • Polar bears in the news and the issue of ice, which they need to survive. (Colleen)
  • Geese in the news. (Colleen)
  • It is extremely hot and humid. There are strong storms on the East Coast. (Earthangel)
  • Ice is melting up North; lots of ice is falling into the sea. (Earthangel)
  • The Right do not take the melting ice seriously; others know it is not good. (Earthangel)
  • It is extremely hot and there is some kind of flu (influenza) due to people not wearing their masks. (Earthangel)
  • Worshippers to the Hadj are staying in air-conditioned hotels. The heat is unbearable. (Karen P)
  • Orange lights and fires, “the sky is falling, the sky is falling.” (Laser Rae)
  • Daffodils, butterflies, and sunshine. (LTA)
  • The sun is too hot, searing. Things are scorched. (Mary S)

July 2021:  International

• New British leadership. It might be a new king or prime (Parizienne)
  • I feel a more peaceful summer than the last one. The collective has calmed down in many countries around the world. (Doris)
  • Data breach is connected to an international ring. (Frank)
  • I see the Taj Mahal, which I’ve also seen in the past. I now get the message that it represents Hindu-Muslim tension in India. (Arianne)
  • Other countries are watching our moves and there is an increased trust with Western democracies. (Uneke)
  • Explosions in Europe are deadly. I think it is in France. (Serpens)
  • More worldwide Countries talking to each other. Friendship. (Terry)
  • I see spaceships and hear “They’re here” and the theme from The Twilight Zone. This month is like the world enters The Twilight Z (Laser Rae)
  • Many centers in Asia lit up, collaborating with or opposing China and its friction with the US. (Sunny)

Rohenna, CC21, Laynara and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@14mamajo)
Reputable Member Registered

Doesn’t sound good in Asia, how does that play out?

ReplyQuote
Share: