Notifications
Clear all

FEBRUARY 2021 (Predicted 9.30.20)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

February 2021 U.S. 

• Election is decided in favor of Biden and Harris. They have a lot of work to do to re- establish the government and repair checks and balances. They will need to determine what stays and what changes are needed to be more effective. People are relieved. (Julie N.)
  • The Democrats hold the balance of power in the Congress and Senate. They begin to get things done to improve the situation for all citizens. (Baba)
  • New laws are passed to keep abuses of power from occurring again at the top of government. The people heave a sigh of relief. (Baba)
  • Masses of legislation flow through Congress to the White House. (Bluebelle)
  • Work begins. How can we help? Many exhausted. Plane carries Trumps out of the United
  • States. Senate blue, so much to do. (Jennifer)
  • The Supreme Court is overhauled with new justice positions created and term limits imposed. (BlueBelle)
  • Supreme Court is in session and very much in the news. I see a hand bell slowly ringing. (Lovendures)
  • The Supreme Court is in the news. There may be another confirmation, perhaps an extension of what was being attempted in September and October 2020. (Carol C)
  • Supreme Court changes in some way that is connected to a woman. (Parizienne)
  • There is legislation for national police reform. (Bluebelle)
  • Congress restricts presidential power. (Bluebelle)
  • Senate feels lighter, not as dark. (Lovendures)
  • Biden makes an address to Congress. (Lovendures)
  • Biden is standing tall in White House. Kamala is busy with meetings. (Lovendures)
  • Biden tries to become president to all people. Strives to bridge the divide. Long road ahead to repair damage from past four years. (Deetoo)
  • Legislation is written to limit Presidential and Congressional overreach and abuse of power. (Deetoo)
  • I see a new start but very daunting for the US government. They are up to the task and take it seriously. It’s like a breath of fresh air. These people are very determined. (Doris)
  • I see Congress blue and young with lots of females. (Doris)
  • In Congress gun control becomes even more of an issue. Laws will be passed, but they will be fairly moderate. The Senate has gained Democrats. (Wnichols)
  • Upheaval in Congress, like a wave that has crashed and is settling itself. (Parizienne)
  • Work begins. How can we help? Many exhausted. Plane carries Trumps out of the United States. Senate blue, so-much-to-do blue. (Jennifer)
  • Kamala Harris. Taking action, taking names, playing no games! I see the ace of swords. In fact, I see so many fire cards. She is fire. She is getting things done. (Tonya W)
  • Congress looks to convene a special session to deal with the unrest. (Frank)
  • I sense hopefulness this month and see dragonfly wings. I think this means that the government will have the ability to change directions rapidly and handle the many solutions and changes that are needed moving forward after the old administration. The people working in the new administration will be agile and capable. (Carol C)
  • The Senate will finally be able to focus on making progress and has good leadership in the administration. (Carol C)
  • In the Senate Chuck Schumer is gathering a quorum to decide an important action. (Karen P)
  • I see Alexandra Ocasio Cortez (AOC) prominent in the news. She is speaking and building a following. She is walking, leading a march. (Karen P)
  • AOC demands attention. She is strident. She is firm. Is her heart open? (Andrew P)
  • Congress is three-quarters blue. I see a collective need to come together and a collective sense to heal. The feeling of someone who has had too much to drink and doesn’t want to get that drunk again. There is a move towards the middle. (Andrew P)
  • Mitch McConnell is presiding over the Senate chambers, but no one there. He speaks and the chamber echoes. It feels like the Senate has been taken or hollowed out from under him. Even if he is still Senate majority leader he has lost his power. (Kateinpdx)
  • We can finally know the extent of hidden deals. McConnell is toast, blue majority. Big push to examine voting 2016, repair. (Sue S)
  • There is a great deal of work to be done. The last administration has used up all the financial resources. It is time to consider new tax laws and expand the Supreme Court justice numbers. (Uneke)
  • It is bone chilling cold. We are birthing a new cycle. Congress is reorganizing. More blue leaders. Senate – Mitch McConnell is gone. Lindsey is gone. Collins is gone. People are fed up with Facebook and false news – laws are going to be changed. (Alisa)
  • Democrats show their muscle and backbone, more than in 2008. Supreme Court and Electoral College changes are discussed. Black reparations on the agenda. (Serpens)
  • Trump may leave the country, try to escape consequences. (GradualGoddess)
  • Congress is like a party. I see blue. There is feminine energy, a huge energy shift. They are ready to get to work. They are toasting each other but don’t have long to dwell on congratulations. There is much to undo and build. (GradualGoddess)
  • Congress: Big, new and blue. (TriciaCT)
  • Congress is settled, new Cabinet in place. (Kathleen)
  • Congress – Pelosi is the Speaker of the House. (Karen C)
  • Senate – Schumer is the new Senate majority leader. 54 democrats. (Karen C)
  • When focusing on Congress, I see Rosie the Riveter, hair covered by a scarf, showing her strong arm, but in this version she is wearing earplugs. Sense of Congress rolling up their sleeves, preparing themselves for the big clean up. The earplugs are there to block out the noise from the naysayers as they remain focused on their cleanup process. (Melissa F)
  • Something is coming, big announcements from DC, changes being made. (Avon)
  • Storm clouds over Washington, I see Pelosi’s face looking over the capital in the clouds.(Avon)
  • Congress will be fully blue. (Bin)
  • The college debt will be cleared. (Bin)
  • Republican still strong in the Senate, but some chairs have turned democratic. (Colleen)
  • House still democratic. (Colleen)
  • Senate trying to push through a bill, a healthcare bill. (Colleen)
  • I hear the song lyric “Na na na na, hey, hey, goodbye.” This might have something to do with some departures from Congress. (Eva)
  • I see Kamala’s smiling headshot on a screen but her background is red. Does her Senate seat turn red? (LTA)
  • There is confusion and hate. There are protests. (Mary S)
  • There’s a woman on an expanse of white steps. I zoom in and it’s Harris. She’s very happy,almost relieved after a long trial. (Paul N)
  • People working hard and are determined. Congress is resolute, rolling up sleeves. (Carol W)
  • Faith in elections has been lost. (AK)
  • Supreme Court is in the news. (AK)
  • Congress has no idea what to do about the economy. (AK)
  • Anger at the Senate. (AK)
  • Everyone feels like we need to come together and work hard to accomplish something important. (Michelle M)
  • In Congress, health care is on the platform. (Peter L)
  • Congress is having heated discussions. (Bernie)

February 2021: U.S. — People/Other

• Homeless people will be targeted by violence, primarily in red states, as Trumps residual rage moves through his followers. Another expression of an “us versus them” mentality. It does not matter who is identified as “them”, as long as the fear and anger can be projected away from the source. (Wnichols)
  • Valentine’s Day is celebrated on a much smaller scale. Lots of flowers are sent and meals cooked at home and less visits to restaurants. (Baba)
  • A famous actor commits suicide. (Tonya W)
  • Valentines celebrating love are sent. A song with the words, “sweetheart” becomes a popular song or jingle in the news. (Karen P)
  • I see an Internet skipping contest. People all over the internet are hopping and skipping and sharing videos of themselves skipping. (Karen P)
  • Major NYC university merges with another college due to financial issues. (CharmanderNat)
  • Student loan discharge in discussion. (CharmanderNat)
  • An abrupt change in the Collective puts us on a brighter path. (Frank)
  • There is evil afoot and there is snow on the ground. In the Midwest I see people freezing. (Andrew P)
  • I see a winter carnival of beautiful lights and colored snow. I see a child laughing and a parent holding that child. (Andrew P)
  • Things are Looking up. I see a giant chocolate heart and candy-coated hearts. It’s sweet and fun. Things feel more hopeful. (Kateinpdx)
  • I hear the song “blue eyes, baby got blue eyes.” (TriciaCT)
  • The world is singing that song “I’d like to teach the world to sing…” (TriciaCT)
  • We are able to travel throughout the US safely. (Patty)
  • I get a message about prayers and rainbows, indicating that people are desperate for the sun to come out following storms. Perhaps it’s a stormy winter. (Arianne)
  • Boy falls off bike into large pond or lake, looks like DC, possibly the reflecting pool. (Avon)
  • Pink gives rise to this not-so-clean red. I wonder if it is blood? (Karen C)
  • I see someone with a long gun. Violence a foot. (Karen C)
  • I see a group of armed men in the woods in a makeshift bunker, like some kind of a standoff. (Karen C)
  • Feels better. A big heart. More normal. Carrying a big sack over my shoulder. (Terry)

February 2021: Covid

• Vaccinations underway but the real relief is coming in September. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see a nationwide mask mandate. Some states are protesting, refusing to comply. (Deetoo)
  • Dr. Fauci is back in the news. Biden is relying heavily on his expertise. (Deetoo)
  • I feel there is major progress in understanding the COVID-19. (Doris)
  • Covid is still a problem. Much depression and lost hope about getting a cure anytime soon. (StuB)
  • No more groundhogs. Maybe no one is celebrating it in Punxatawny, PA — perhaps because of Covid they can’t have their usual traditions. (TriciaCT)
  • CDC coming clean on how long COVID will take to get under control. Many more deaths, people tired and exhausted by election and pandemic. (StuB)
  • This month Covid and the flu are ticking back up. Hospitals in fear again. (Tonya W)
  • Hopital Enfant-Jesus in Quebec City will be closed and in confinement due to COVID. That is a big deal because that is the main Super Emergency Room for central and eastern Quebec. (Bright Opal)
  • A promising Covid vaccine in the news. (Steve)
  • Covid numbers climb. More skeptics begin getting vaccines to be able to go places, as proof will be required. (Serpens)

February 2021: Economy

• Economy now in freefall. Stock market heading down, down, down. (StuB)
  • Stock market bottoms, does not bounce back. (Kathleen)
  • I hear Stock market in the news. (Colleen)
  • Recession – the economy is improving. (Colleen)

February 2021: Earth & Climate

• The weather is cold, but I’m feeling some warmth. (Lovendures)
  • There is snow in Arizona. (Deetoo)
  • Very cold with snow on East coast. (Deetoo)
  • Bitter cold on east coast of US. (Kathleen)
  • I see heavy snows in the North East. (Wnichols)
  • Animals in the news. Something bad involving animals. (TriciaCT)
  • There is a new sense of urgency regarding climate change, but for the wrong reasons. The fossil fuel economy needs to collapse, symbolized by a tank on melting ice. (Arianne)
  • I feel cold and I see snow. (Colleen) February 2021: International
  • There may be another disaster in Haiti. (Tonya W)
  • Quebec City’s winter Carnival will be cancelled for the first time in its history not be allowed. (Bright Opal)
  • Berlin’s Haus der Kulturen der Welt Congress hall is in the news. (Villager)
  • Royal baby in the news. (Bernie)
  • Queen Elizabeth is gone. (Jovesta)
  • I hear the lyric “She was just 17, you know what I mean” from the Beatles song “I Saw Her Standing There.” A young woman like Greta Thunberg in the news – the emphasis is more on how shockingly young the person is. (Eva)

Coyote, Vesta, tybin and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

I wonder what could happen to cause the economy to go into a free fall?

EDIT: I just thought about it, it'll probably be from the culmination of 2020.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

@carmen The economy is already essentially in free fall. The stock market just hasn't caught up with reality yet.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Maggieci and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@14mamajo)
Reputable Member Registered

I kind of like this monthly predictions slowly coming out towards the end of a certain month, I don’t look further out because my grandparents always said “we will cross that bridge when we get to it”

Jeanne Mayell, Avon, Laynara and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

Posted by: @tgraf66

@carmen The economy is already essentially in free fall. The stock market just hasn't caught up with reality yet.

Great point! I hadn't thought about that. Thank you.

Jeanne Mayell, Laynara, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: