Notifications
Clear all

JANUARY 2021 (made 9.30.20)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

U.S. — Election/Politics

• I see happy New Year celebrations because of election results. (Deetoo)
  • I see a determined team of people who have been assembled and are raring to go to put things back together in the US and improve the situation for all people. (Baba)
  • At the beginning of January there is widespread anxiety about the Inauguration because of obstruction from the GOP and Trump, but the situation is going to shift for the better.(Jeanne Mayell)
  • Early January:Ivanka looks very afraid.  She is boarding a plane with Jared.  (Deetoo)
  • The Kremlin tries to make itself small and unnoticeable because they fear reprisals from a new Administration. (Baba)
  • I see Trump in a pit, like a small stadium, his supporters stretching their arms down to him. His arm is stretched up towards them with a candle, trying to keep his following alive. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Trump is rallying his “loyal troops,” i.e. his supporters.What is he up to? (Deetoo)
  • There are militia groups stirring up trouble, but their numbers are small. (Bluebelle)
  • There are protests by pro-Trump supporters and militia groups.Trump addresses them in some way.   (Deetoo)
  • The new administration realizes that the things that need to be fixed in government are much worse than anyone could know due to the incompetence of those last in charge. (Baba)
  • Runoff for Senate seat in Georgia. A Democrat has a real chance of winning. (Baba)
  • McConnell looks very angry.He’s lost his power. (Deetoo)
  • Some red state governor is giving Biden a hard time. (Deetoo)
  • Sanders, Warren, AOC, Booker hold prominent roles in new administration. (Deetoo)
  • Lindsay Graham has gone home.I’m not sure if he was voted out or resigned. (Deetoo)
  • A Supreme Court decision doesn’t go as Trump had hoped. I believe it involves the election.(Deetoo)
  • Supreme Court now has ballot court case. Trump/GOP to lose arguments, even with stacked Supreme Court. (StuB)
  • Biden, Pelosi and Schumer are all smiling. Pence is quiet, not seen in a while, hiding. (StuB)
  • Trump looking to cut a deal to get out of legal problems, Barr assisting his case to keep country from imploding with Right Wing anger. Trump leaves end of Jan, country moves on.  Cries of outrage by Trump radicals are losing steam. (StuB)
  • Senate is blue by 2 seats plus VP Harris, House picks up 10 more Dem seats. (StuB)
  • I feel that some people are shocked. There is some type of shock taking place and the world is a witness. I think it has to do with the US election results. (Doris)
  • I see some fringe groups, made up mostly of angry men, who want to create disorder just for the sake of getting a reaction from others. There is massive misogyny and hatred in their hearts. (Doris)
  • Harris rolls up her sleeves as if to dig in and get to work. (Parizienne)
  • Someone who worked in the Trump Administration or Congress surprisingly comes out as gay. (Parizienne)
  • Sunlight on my face. It’s like a shaft of light making its way across my face, and I see a dawning light. Natalie Merchant’s song, “These Are Days,” comes to mind. (Parizienne)
  • There is a sense of impatience and anxiety with a desire to be fair. Fairness is delayed or uncertain, but outcome will be just. (Parizienne)
  • The new government wastes no time in righting some of the more obvious wrongs, in an effort to soothe the population. But it will take years to correct the damage done these last four years. Trump lackeys will be removed one by one as evidence against them becomes public. (Wnichols)
  • A fresh start. World is looking forward. I have hope. We all have hope. (Tonya W)
  • Wow! She has such a strong presence. Excited to see what she will do. (Tonya W)
  • More comes out on Trump. Scandals and legal issues on all the things he’s done in the last four years. We shouldn’t be surprised, but we are.It’s worse than we could imagine. (Tonya W)
  • There is hope and new beginnings for 2021. We are breathing easier, hearts are lighter, there is rejoicing and renewed energy.(Carol C)
  • Despair grows as the election continues to cause doubts. No end in sight. (Frank)
  • Trump tries to return but is impeded by the judiciary. (Frank)
  • Kamala Harris’s heart has shifted. She will be a leader and see the higher purpose.  Joe Biden is being used by that same higher power. (Andrew P)
  • The country is split related to election results. Biden supporters are happy but Trump supporters remain angry and try to incite violence in some areas. Inauguration day is bright. (Uneke)
  • More chaos. People don’t know what is what. A little calmer at end of month, but people are exhausted. Lots of work needs to be done. (Carol W)
  • Militias roam the country, causing fear, but without Trump they have no focus. Some violence associated with QAnon. (Serpens)
  • I see warm, orange light on peaceful snow. (GradualGoddess)
  • Trump’s base accepts his narrative that something was stolen. They won’t go away, but know they’ve lost power. (GradualGoddess)
  • I don’t see a solution to the election by Jan 20.Nothing is decided yet.  (Julie N.)
  • I see a major protest in Oklahoma. (CharmanderNat)
  • A millennial man will be a secretary of some kind. (CharmanderNat)
  • I see a woman will be Secretary of State. (CharmanderNat)
  • Some states are talking about leaving the Union. (CharmanderNat)
  • I see a tank on cracking ice, symbolizing Trump’s unhappy ending (consider the “Trump Tank” meme). I also see trees, indicating that the ice has melted and a cold chapter for the country is ending. (Arianne)
  • Trump is very angry. (Bin)
  • I see Sanders standing close to Biden.Biden has a list of progressive agenda. (Bin)
  • McConnell gets his SCOTUS pick. (Sue S)
  • Trump supporters turn away, go back to where they came from. (Karen C)
  • The US is feeling tired, worn down, weary. (Avon)
  • Biden gearing up to take office. I see him working with people in an office, talking, contemplating. Wearing a blue suit, energized. (Avon)
  • Jan 21, 2021: DC looks back to business, people in suits bustling around as normal. (Avon)
  • I just see Biden’s headshot with his bright smile on a screen. Two newscasters are in the background discussing him winning. (LTA)
  • Trump pardons many, including himself. (Kathleen)
  • I see some type of military involvement.I see an attempt at martial law or martial law actually happening. (AK)
  • People are fed up. I see someone throw a shoe at a TV. (AK)
  • I see Trump throwing an Inauguration. The military is present. Yet, somehow, I sense he is either not President or a majority of the country won’t accept him as President. (AK)
  • I ask, “Will order be restored in January?” Answer: “Not yet.” (Melissa F)
  • People are exhausted.I see a New Year celebration, but things are calmer afterwards. (Colleen)
  • Screams of hope, joy, success, I think for Democrats. (Mary S)
  • Black rain, falling like sludge at the Inauguration. No one is there, I just see black. (Laser Rae)
  • I feel relief. It is over, but we’re too tired to celebrate. We want to hug the people we love.(Earthangel)
  • I hear Neil Young’s “Southern Man, better keep your head, don’t forget what your good book said.” (Earthangel)
  • January/February:Nancy Pelosi is smiling; she is relieved Mitch McConnell is gone. (Earthangel)
  • January/February:Mitch is standing with his back toward the Capitol. His head is down; his eyes are closed. (Earthangel)
  • January/February:Ted Cruz sits behind a desk in the dark. (Earthangel)
  • End of January:I see the USA, the actual country, breaking like a loaf of bread.  (Jovesta)
  • There is hope, hope to pull the nation together. (Patty)

January 20, 2021: Visions of Inauguration Day  

• I see a crowd of people in black top hats gathered together. They represent the Lincoln Project. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Kamala is ready to get going. She is anticipating the official start, moving her hands and bouncing her foot. Wearing a blue coat, she wraps her arm around someone and says, “Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!” (Lovendures)
  • Preparing for Biden/Harris inaugural.It’s quieter, though.  Not your typical inauguration.  I see snow.  (Deetoo)
  • I see a much smaller Inauguration party and one that is socially distanced.  (Baba)
  • Inauguration is on an overcast day but there is a very happy crowd. I see women in pink hats celebrating. (Baba)
  • I see Biden. He is doing well and is confident.(Jeanne Mayell)
  • The Inauguration is a quiet one because of the pandemic. I see Biden smiling.  I see Michele and Barack Obama on the dais with Biden.  I see Trump scowling and angry.  (Bluebelle)
  • Inauguration: A new dawn is rising at the Washington Monument. There is a light dusting of snow.  (Lovendures)
  • Inauguration: A lot of love from Joe Biden to Jill.  He talks about her, reaches over and gives her a side hug. (Lovendures)
  • Trump is not at the Inaugural; Pence present.(Deetoo)
  • Jan 20: Pelosi is temporary President; however, it’s a formality. Trump will be removed, and all have accept this outcome but him. (StuB)
  • I see a man wearing a long black winter coat. He is standing there with some others wearing the same types of coats. I think they are getting ready to take part in an important event or ceremony. (Doris)
  • January 20: Holding my breath.  Can’t exhale.  It’s cold.  There are few people, lone figures.  I wonder if it is real. (Parizienne)
  • Inauguration:I see Biden rubbing his hands together to ward off chill. It is cold but there is sunlight peeking through the trees. Kamala is wearing a vibrant colored longer jacket. Purple? She has such a presence. There are Trump protestors nearby. Causing commotion. (Tonya W)
  • Jan 20:Trump is down and out.  He’s behind a window, looking out on a river from a hotel. He does not understand why things did not go the way he wanted them to. He is in a fancy hotel and looking down from a high floor tower. Maybe this is a symbol of him staying in his tower and unable to connect with everyday people.  He feels alone. There are no others in this vision.  Perhaps it is because no one else matters to him.  (Karen P)
  • Inauguration:There is a sense of success of a new administration and a feeling of new beginnings. Weather is cold and blustery, but bright. People are in place where they need to be and ready to work. There is a purity of intention and they are ready to work. (Carol C)
  • Collective held breath, a sense of waiting. New year doesn’t start in earnest until Inauguration, no crowd due to Covid. Ceremony is held inside, televised. Many women, flowers. (Sue S)
  • Inauguration Day: It is a beautiful day, the sky is bright blue, Jill Biden looks terrific. Harris is smiling. The day is bitter cold and the crowds are not huge.  There is a sense of a new day. (Andrew P)
  • January 20 comes and goes, but no President is sworn in. (Frank)
  • Inauguration:blue hats and cheering – a decision has been made. (Alisa)
  • Jan 20th – ice cold in Washington.Coalition government starts to form. Kamala is there but so are others.  There is a change in format/leadership.  The vote cannot be used but the country comes up with some other way to form a leadership group.  Trump is gone. (Alisa)
  • I see the Inauguration platform empty. I sense Biden, but where is everyone else? The whole landscape is empty. The Inauguration is not happening in grand form like it usually does. It feels dry and cold outside, and I can hear the wind. It seems to highlight the emptiness. There is no snow. (Kateinpdx)
  • Kamala Harris is at the Inauguration, wearing a beautiful and vibrant deep blue long peacoat or dress. (Kateinpdx)
  • January 20:It’s a calm, quiet, and solemn swearing in ceremony for Biden and Harris. (TriciaCT)
  • Inauguration: Trump is not there. Melania is there and wearing black. Chuck Schumer is smiling. It’s a Blue Senate. (Serpens)
  • Jan 20: Biden and Harris are smiling, beaming. I see Kamala in a blue suit. (GradualGoddess)
  • Biden gets inaugurated.I see happy faces.  (Bin)
  • Biden Inauguration. There is light, joy. (Karen C)
  • I see Obama at the Inauguration. Pelosi gives Biden a hug. I see Melania watching it on a screen. She is content. There is smoke in the distance (possible fire/explosion) (Karen C)
  • Jan 20: Cold, winter day, the national mall is empty, no crowds or stage. Inauguration inside the Capitol building. (Avon)
  • Biden has his hand on the Bible. (Peter L)
  • I hear Aretha sing “A Change is Gonna Come.”I feel good times.  (Peter L)
  • Televised swearing in of Biden and Harris. (Kathleen)
  • Inauguration Day: I see Joe and Kamala smiling at each other in mutual admiration and respect. Kamala’s image is much stronger and clearer than Joe’s. I get the sense she has been guiding him and providing strength and advice throughout the campaign. Like two soldiers that come out of their foxhole alive, they are tired but an eternal bond has been formed between them because of what they went through. (Melissa F)
  • January 20:Martin Luther King, Jr. rises as a powerful image and presence. He is revered more than before. I feel a new and greater respect for his legacy.  (Earthangel)
  • There is a strong sense of pride for people of color, a feeling of new hope emerges. (Earthangel)
  • On the 20th I see Biden and Harris, with big smiles. Crowds are different somehow, smaller or subdued. (Michelle M)
  • January 20:I see twirling dancers in frenzy.  I see the “Fiddler on the Roof” play/movie wedding scene. (Jovesta)
  • January 20:I see Biden with his hand up, being sworn in. It is a small gathering indoors. I feel the security services are afraid of snipers because they cannot fully protect an outdoor ceremony. (Doris)

January 2021:  U.S. — People/Other

• People are celebrating a new year and are hopeful that better things are in store for healing from Covid and economic troubles. I see them literally with a broom sweeping the last year out. (Baba)
  • Hillary Clinton is in the news. (TriciaCT)
  • I hear the words, “under his eye.” The religious Right is unhappy and feels misunderstood. (Villager)
  • Birds fly high over the mountain peaks in a sign of the times. (Frank)
  • The number 21 in 2021 important. (Kateinpdx).
  • Willy Wonka in the news. (Kateinpdx)
  • A new virus strain comes out. (Bernie)
  • Cancer research comes up with a break though. (Bernie)
  • A lot of bodies in a mass grave have been discovered. (Bernie)
  • People are worried and lamenting, “How will we live?”People are poor and cannot support themselves.  (Julie N)
  • I hear “Business is picking up.” (Colleen)
  • Someone famous dies. (Colleen)
  • My heart is hurting, I can physically feel a pain in my heart area in my body, but it passes quickly. (Colleen)
  • People are afraid and worried. People are struggling financially; they are desperate for help from the government. They are hungry and cold.(Earthangel)
  • A quiet New Year’s Eve. (Earthangel)
  • Things feel more steady for the new year. (Michelle M)

January 2021:  Covid

• Production of a vaccine against Covid begins for Europe and the US. (Baba)
  • The second wave of the pandemic has arrived. (Bluebelle)
  • It’s going to begin the worst outbreak of COVID (Bright Opal)
  • Covid vaccines begin to become available, and with them more travel and more flying. (Serpens)
  • Everyone just wants a vaccine. (Earthangel)
  • Many Covid cases and many deaths are in the news. (Patty)

January 2021:  Economy

• More bankruptcies and economic problems are taking place around the world but there is a sense that recovery will begin soon. (Baba)
  • The stock market is raring to go. Possibly a new high — right around the time of the inauguration in the US. (Baba)
  • Economic slowdown in January. (TriciaCT)

January 2021:  Earth & Climate

• It is freezing cold, no snow in DC and northward. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Whales in the Atlantic are in the news. (Baba)
  • Whales are in the news.It’s bad news. (Laser Rae)
  • I see an Iceberg or glacier in the news. There is a deep crack in the ice, something foreboding that is about to happen. (Karen P)
  • An oil leak in the news, probably in Alaska. The leak is endangering the lives of Intuit people. The oil is black on the white snow. I see rain. It turns grey. The animals are sick. The people are sick. This may be in oil in Alaska leaking onto the snow and endangering the lives of Inuit people. (Karen P)
  • Snow begins with a vengeance throughout the northern states. Weather becomes a problem everywhere and overshadows the political dramas. (Wnichols)
  • I see snow on Inauguration day in D.C., January 20. (Steve)
  • Very heavy snow in the Midwest. Some are snowed in. (Serpens)
  • Unusual/crazy New England weather.Some have too much snow, but in some parts there is no snow where there should be. (TriciaCT)
  • Beaches in January are in the news.Oceans and beaches in the North and southeastern USA are warmer and people are on them.  Something also washes up on beaches in the US. (TriciaCT).
  • Climate trauma appears. There is a California earthquake and with it brings fears and worries. (Earthangel)
  • People are leaving California. (Earthangel)
  • Water is sweeping onto shores along the East coast into houses. Mansions are damaged (looks like Long Island, the Hamptons, and other wealthy coastal areas with large homes impacted.) (Earthangel)
  • It’s warm here in Ecuador at the ocean. People are wearing masks. It’s wonderful to be at the beach. (Sunny)
  • Ice, snow and freezing cold in places that usually do not see this. (Michelle M)
  • There are bad storms and snow. (Patty)

January 2021:  International

• The people of Great Britain have had enough of Boris Johnson. (Baba)
  • China tries to take advantage of the time in between US administrations to consolidate power in disputed territories. (Baba)
  • Taiwan tries to flex its muscles regarding their independence and status in the world. (Baba)
  • There is more unrest in Hong Kong. (Baba)
  • India wants a new ruler. (Baba)
  • January or February. I see a tall rectangular building implode. The floors drop on each other from the top down, almost like a controlled demolition. I hear the name of a town or city, vaguely French sounding. Foreign writing of some kind floats past the image. Possibly Arabic? (Wnichols)
  • In Australia, the fires begin again – they are bad fires and are widespread. The fires will come close to big cities like Sydney and Victoria.(Bright Opal)
  • Charles de Gaul in the news. (Kateinpdx)
  • Majorca Spain in the news. I feel this is Covid or weather-related. Not sure if it’s good or bad. (TriciaCT)

PamP, Jeans3head, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@14mamajo)
Reputable Member Registered

Given the last 4 years of Trump, I honestly thought that there would be a World War 3, now he has left I feel a huge sense of relief, what does the future look like on that front?

lenor, Vesta, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@darren292. Please do not worry.  None of us has seen world war in the future. Peace, Darren.  

Isabelle, Maggieci, billy mike and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@14mamajo)
Reputable Member Registered

That’s good to know, it seems like Biden wants to rejoin treaties with Iran and Russia which would be good news, and maybe negotiate new ones.

here’s to a more stable world with less nuclear weapons in the future :)

Jeanne Mayell, Isabelle, Maggieci and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)
Illustrious Member Registered

@ghandigirl

Yes - she was amazing! She was still acting in her 90s because she played Viola Davis's mother in "How to Get Away With Murder" TV series which ended May of 2020. So she was probably still acting when she was 95!

Jeanne Mayell, ghandigirl, Moonbeam and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Illustrious Member Registered

@triciact @ghandigirl Cicely Tyson finally received an Academy Award- at the age of 93.

They should have also given her an award for this hat:

1612388688-XVZ6HJU466PZ44VKGI2GNFT6BU.jpg

Rohenna, ghandigirl, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: