Notifications
Clear all

DECEMBER 2020 (made 9.30.20)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

U.S. — Election/Politics

• At the beginning of December, a large elephant (GOP) is still obscuring my view of the election and electoral process. Biden and Kamala know they have won and are waiting for Trump to concede. The GOP wants to hold back and obscure the view. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Beginning of December, there is still no presidential outcome, but state congressional seats are mostly settled. Some easy breathing in Blue areas of country. (StuB)
  • Electoral College issue is in turmoil, chaotic. I see Trump with arms crossed, pouting and shaking his head like a scolded child. (StuB)
  • Pompeo gets booed at a speech that should have been in front of a friendly audience. (Baba)
  • The beginning of December still seems stressed. Many people really want to have a nice holiday, but it feels like a dark cloud is over everyone. (Michelle M)
  • Early December: There is confusion with election, especially with mail-in ballots.A few states are too close to call. Middle December: There are legislative arguments concerning Electoral College results. (Steve)
  • There are protests by Dem voters across the country. They are feeling cheated and are getting impatient. (StuB)
  • At the Capitol I hear quiet whispers. I hear quick moving, high heeled shoes, but few people present. (Lovendures)
  • Trump is trying to hold on to the White House.It feels like he is barricading himself in and will not let go. He is directing his minions to threaten and bully. I feel a sense of anticipation and am nervous about how it will end.  (Julie N.)
  • The Electoral College has issues. Much disruption, fights break out, a blond man with a crew cut and high cheek bones is yelling.He looks like Kevin Bacon but stockier. He is waving a paper standing in front of a classroom-like room with a green blackboard.  I see reporters outside.  It is a sunny day. (Karen P)
  • A wave of hope; it’s rising, a tone of lightness and hope. (Lovendures)
  • When you mentioned Dec 13th, I felt the Electoral College will go with Biden. (Michelle M)
  • On December 14 after the Electoral College vote: I hear, “Hurrah!” My husband is smiling and we are embracing and crying. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Biden is peaceful and content. He receives 354 electoral votes. (Karen C)
  • Tears come to my eyes. I feel very emotional.(Julie N.)
  • There is a huge sigh of relief. There are still Trump shenanigans going on, but the path forward is clear.  The Democrats are going to change our country.  Biden is confident.  Trump is scared.   (Bluebelle)
  • Ivanka and Jared move back to NYC. (Bluebelle)
  • I see an image of a folk-art style angel. She is smiling. (Lovendures)
  • Kamala is in meetings and is planning. She is smiling at the end of the month. (Lovendures)
  • I see a sparkler slowly shooting off sparks. Some are shooting left, some are shooting right.  It grows bigger and fuller. Now Lady Liberty is holding a torch, but a torch of sparklers.  Our nation holds together. Our nation continues on.  It is something to celebrate.  (Lovendures)
  • Biden is exhausted but grateful.We’ve won!  I see Biden and Harris laughing together.  I can hear Harris’s great laugh! (Deetoo)
  • Ivanka, Jared, Don Jr. and Eric look very worried.Melania doesn’t appear worried; I sense she’s happy that it’s over. Melania is making future plans.  (Deetoo)
  • So much exhaustion. Everyone is so tired of division. Some still asking for recounts of votes. (Tonya W)
  • There are riots and skirmishes over the results. Some of Trump supporters resort to gunfire, but these events are few and not organized. The true believers cannot accept the loss. (Wnichols)
  • Legal challenges to election still going on. (Deetoo)
  • Hate groups cause civil unrest.Some violence.  Military called in. (Deetoo)
  • The vast majority are beginning to relax and hopeful for a better future. Nothing returns to the former norms, however. (Wnichols)
  • I feel relief in the collective. The election is done. Something is resolved. We are tired, quiet, recovering. Dark, but a good dark that is restful.(Carol C)
  • End of December:Trump is at Mar-A-Lago hiding.   (Carol C)
  • End of December:The collective is ready to put 2020 behind us. Trump is done. We are frazzled and need to recuperate.   People are feeling the joy of a new beginning.   (Carol C)
  • Late December: I feel great joy because Biden/Harris elected. (Steve)
  • Christmas electoral sweep for Biden, relief but also exhaustion. Some residual anger of all the hell Trump has put us through. Trump is away somehow, indisposed. (Sue S)
  • The gavel is slammed and we are victorious!Decisions are steadfast. (TriciaCT)
  • Trump is crazy now and fleeing the USA. (TriciaCT)
  • There is a significant legal mess. (Andrew P)
  • I see the Senate blue.  Mitch McConnell is feeling like a righteous failure. (Andrew P)
  • Ivanka is in seclusion. Melania has left the country. Trump is fighting legal problems. (Andrew P)
  • The government has held together. (Andrew P)
  • The army is called out and enforces order. We have never seen this in our nation’s history — the use of military against our own people.  We see a tired Joe Biden and an ailing Donald Trump.  (Andrew P)
  • It feels like a victory of war, with all that comes with victory – the loss on both sides, the costs of war and the bleakness of recovery. (Andrew P)
  • Trump is still in office in Dec, but he is in or behind an old 80’s computer. It feels notable that this is the same era that the Soviet Union was still in power. (Kateinpdx)
  • I have strong physical sensations: goosebumps all over my body. Strong chills. My head and neck are tight and I’m dizzy. I hear MLK saying, “Thank God Almighty, we are free at last!” (Kateinpdx)
  • Trump is enraged. Moving money out of the country.   Kushner is clearing out silverware in White House.  Ivanka is crying. (StuB)
  • Trump watches the game from afar.The lights are out and no one’s home. (Frank)
  • Dec 8th is important. My heart is pounding with anticipation. Russia is in the news. At the end of December, things lighten up. People are sad and weary but working together for the best.  (Alisa)
  • There is lots of confusion in the collective because of the US elections. (Laser Rae)
  • The collective feels tired but trying to hold strong by the end of December. I feel like everyone needs a hug. (Michelle M)
  • Melania doesn’t decorate the White House for Christmas. Trump sulks, says he won’t go. Electoral College ploy to appoint Republican electors fails. Military convinces Trump privately that they will remove him by force, if necessary. He knows they will. I saw an image of Trump staring despondently at a handful of pills. He offers none of the customary help with transition for the new administration.  (Serpens)
  • Trump does something awful at the end of the month to be hurtful, when he knows he’s lost. (Serpens)
  • Trump is unhappy, desperate, almost resigned to his fate. It’s obvious he lost big; they are unsure how to retain power in the face of that. Republican Congress’ support of him recedes, but quietly. They don’t want to say it aloud, but they are letting him go. Barr still supports him, for his own reasons. He has no moral compass, is authoritarian and afraid. (GradualGoddess)
  • I sense a strong feeling of intransigence. (Mary S)
  • There is peace. Wild work starts for the new administration; rolling up their sleeves, preparing to get to work. (Kathleen)
  • Top ¾ of the sky is gray, below that is gold. Trump is very angry, sullen, hates everyone, including his supporters.(Karen C)
  • I see soldiers/military marching. Can’t be sure they’re not militia. (Karen C)
  • Anger is strongly felt from Trump supporters. They don’t believe the election was fair and the results are legitimate. They are trying to stir up confusion. Trump tries to get help from new Supreme Court justices to change the results. He is still kicking up dirt and venting. (Uneke)
  • The Electoral College votes in Biden. (Sunny)
  • People are also feeling hopeful with the new administration. (earthangel)
  • Electoral College, Dec 14:I hear Frank Sinatra singing “Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars.”  People want to escape; they are tired. (Earthangel)
  • Dec 14:Trump’s eyes are looking downward. Trump is in a dark shadow. Pence is also in a dark shadow.  (Earthangel)
  • End of December:Relief for a new year, new beginning, and rebuilding.  Aggressors are restless still. (Earthangel)
  • There is still anxiety in the collective. (AK)
  • I see an image of a landslide. This could be a natural disaster or relating to the election. (AK)
  • Biden says something to the extent of, wanting to keep the old ways going before Trump came into office. Liberals want the old ways tossed out because they longer work in this 21st century—smartphone, social media society that the Founding Fathers did not see. (AK)
  • Young people organize a group on student loans. (CharmanderNat)
  • Trump goes crazy.Trump gets liquidated. (Bin)
  • Everyone wants to shake Biden’s hand. (Bin)
  • I see hate group flags burning. (Bin)
  • I see new beginnings. (Peter L)
  • There is hope. (Patty)
  • People want to trust but don’t trust each other. (Patty)
  • End of Dec. — pain and release in the news. (Patty)
  • I see an environment that is cold, confused, and in disarray, followed by relief or resignation.(Parizienne)
  • Someone dies — a leader or government official. (Parizienne)

December 2020:  U.S. — People/Other

• More job losses in the US. (Baba)
  • People plan smaller, more intimate celebrations for Christmas and give smaller gifts. (Baba)
  • Numerous shopping malls are about to go bankrupt due to lack of shoppers. (Baba)
  • Florists do well this year as many send loved ones flowers. (Baba)
  • People are very happy that 2020 is almost over. What a year this has been! (Baba)
  • I see cats and clowns. Maybe there is some kind of show that gets people’s attention that has both of these. (Baba)
  • I see children visiting with Santa online to give him their list of wishes. They make appointments to talk to him individually. (Baba)
  • Christmas is quiet. Stores have people, but quieter than they normally would be for the Christmas Holiday season.  (Lovendures)
  • Stockings delivered to children in need. The children are suffering. Something incredibly sad is found out that breaks people’s hearts. These children were treated so unfairly. (Karen P)
  • I see a large group of crying children. (Deetoo)
  • There is a frizzy puffball toy that is extremely popular. (Karen P)
  • I see a blond boy in an emerald green shirt in the news. People are listening to what he has to say.It is possibly a meme on the Internet about his feelings about nature that touch a cord with people. (Karen P)
  • Mid-month shopping, more movement. Quiet Christmas. (Sue S)
  • Christmas is quiet this year because there is not much going on. There is no or less traveling than normal.It’s a stay at home Christmas, much more traditional with family and dear ones only. There is also sadness for those who cannot be together. (Doris)
  • I see law courts. There is something about a major court case taking place currently. It feels like the USA but could be some sort of international court, by the importance of it. (Doris)
  • I see a passenger train moving in the snow. (Doris)
  • I see cars moving in a storm, going very fast. I do not know where this is taking place or why they are speeding. (Doris)
  • Santa is on a sled but it’s going too fast, and Santa is flying off the back of it. (LTA)
  • Something in the news about exploration of new energy source for cars. (Tonya W)
  • Coal mining jobs at an all-time low. No one really does anything about this. (Tonya W)
  • People are sad. People are keeping each other first in December. (TriciaCT)
  • Christmas is a bit bleak, and Christmas is “small”. (TriciaCT)
  • I see tinsel and popcorn for a Christmas tree.I don’t see much color on the tree though. There aren’t many colored lights. And there is no snow. The feeling is that this family unit is happy, but these are lean, sparse or hard times. (Kateinpdx)
  • There is sadness in the collective. People are left out in the cold. They are desperate, in pain, out of money, and out of work. (Kateinpdx)
  • Disney’s 20000 Leagues Under the Sea is in the news. (Kateinpdx)
  • Oscar Meyer in the news. Hear the Oscar Meyer Weiner song. (Kateinpdx)
  • There are kids ice skating and an accident. (Bernie)
  • Holidays are an afterthought. Broken Santa statue lying on ground in snow.  People passing it by, not caring. (StuB)
  • Dangerous flying on planes. (Carol W)
  • Christmas is sad. Lots of sadness.(Carol W)
  • I saw a large, round, unkempt and intense man, almost comically round, with a wee looking, and a dark, curly beard. Then I saw an older style truck and flashes in the sky. (Paul N)
  • I see the word “Reindeer.”I see darkness, like blackness — I feel like it’s a black hole of some kind.  I’m not sure if it’s symbolic or an actual black hole. (Colleen)
  • There’s a celebration in December. I see fireworks, like confetti.(Colleen)
  • I see the words cab, cash and flights. I’m sensing New York City and an airplane. (Colleen)
  • A pause for families at the end of the month, even if they can’t be together in person. (Kathleen)
  • Christmas is quiet. Stores have people, but quieter than normal for the Christmas Holiday season.  (Lovendures)
  • The new age begins. (Frank)
  • A stadium full of spectators are looking at a giant Christmas tree in the center.(LTA)
  • The collective of lightworkers is standing in the middle of a ring of junk, like the eye of a hurricane but rather than a storm, the ring is made of massive piles of broken objects and twisted metal. It’s so high we cannot see over it. Because we can’t see beyond it, we feel despair, like there is no way out. I shift my focus from the center of the chaos to a view that is up above. From there I see that the ring of junk is actually not as large as it seems from the center. Outside of it are beautiful green hills and sunshine. I see streams of golden energy emanating from each person. The energy streams that latch onto the pieces of junk are energizing the junk and those people can’t seem to let go, like someone being electrocuted that can’t break free. The energy streams that meander through and past the junk and find their way to the beautiful green hills, bring that energy back to the center. As more and more people discover what’s beyond the chaos, and stop latching onto the junk, it starts to diminish, like a tumor that has been deprived of its blood supply. It shrivels up and turns to dust. (Melissa F)
  • The color red is not a good color this year. (CharmanderNat)
  • The first of December:I saw a very bright light.  After, I sensed escape, shock, and fear.  My face was buzzing and I was hot.  (Terry)

December 2020:  Covid

• The number of Covid cases have risen.I hear so many moans and groans. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There was an event in November that people have been grieving over. I see a December burial, tears, grey suits. I get a sense that blood has been shed through fighting. Death has been rising from COVID. There is much loss and sadness. People are so stunned that they are wearing grey not black. (Karen P)
  • There is far less flu because people are wearing masks.(Deetoo)
  • The final round of trials for a promising Covid vaccine are taking place. (Baba)
  • China is mass vaccinating their people against Covid. There may be side effects. (Baba)
  • Vaccine for Covid is out. But so many skeptical about it. More people will get immunity through getting the virus than the vaccine. (Tonya W)
  • I see some Covid spikes in certain states. (Deetoo)
  • The number of deaths from Covid 19 are around 260 thousand. (Uneke)
  • I fee people feeling stuck inside due to the pandemic. They want to be able to go out with others and socialize. (Doris)
  • Covid is still a big issue! (TriciaCT)
  • I hear Covid-19 is still spreading. (Colleen)
  • Lots of Covid deaths.(Sue S)
  • I feel that progress is made on a Covid vaccine, but things are still a bit unsteady and unstable. It remains to be seen if this is effective and can be put into widespread use.(Carol C)
  • At the end of the month, Christmas will be marked by separation due to Covid-related social distancing. (Arianne)
  • I feel sad for the sick.I see a white flower.  I feel shaky weather.  I feel the words “just get this over with.”   I feel the sense of falling down a waterfall.  I feel the sense of “I can’t breathe.”  (Jovesta)
  • In Cuenca Ecuador there are holiday festivities that are sparsely attended because of COVID. (Sunny)
  • In Portland, there is no music at the Benson Hotel.There’s a tree and decorations in the lobby, but not many people because of COVID. (Sunny)
  • I see the word ‘Covid’ and the color Orange. (Kateinpdx)
  • There is much sadness because we cannot see our families. We cannot travel and people are afraid again of Covid. (Earthangel)
  • Covid will die away and people will rebound. December is quiet, peaceful, and more spiritual.(Earthangel)
  • COVID is fading away. (Bin)

December 2020:  Economy

• There is a collective anxiety. It does not feel festive. There is an economic collapse. (Karen C)
  • The economy is hurting the collective. People want quick fixes and there is still a strong sense of entitlement. (Earthangel)

December 2020:  Earth & Climate

• The weather is extremely cold in New England and other places. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Freezing. East coast is freezing. Record breaking cold temperatures. London is also freezing. (Tonya W)
  • Christmas is unusually warm in the Southeast U.S. There may be some tornadoes in that area due to storms. (Baba)
  • Polar bears are having a bad winter. (Baba)
  • I see birds in the news. There is also news about an octopus. (Carol C)
  • There is a newsworthy earthquake in China. (Steve)
  • I see drought in the US. (TriciaCT)
  • The pine trees look dry in the west. This may be Colorado or eastern Washington and Oregon. (Kateinpdx)
  • Heavy snows in New England. Little rain in California.  (StuB)
  • I see an image of a landslide. This could be a natural disaster or relating to the election. (AK)
  • Animals are trying to get away from something. (Laser Rae)
  • There is a lot of water and rain in Australia. (Laser Rae)
  • Unfortunate things will happen, but most people won’t recognize them. The events are symbolized by rains, rainforests, winds, and a painting of a tiger in the jungle, indicating a storm brewing in South/Southeast Asia. (Arianne)
  • Major snowstorm in North Carolina. (CharmanderNat)
  • I see ice moving, glaciers changing, dark cracks appearing. (Avon)
  • Very cold hard ground in an isolated setting. The shovel can’t break the ground. (Sunny)
  • Nature is hiding because its fearful of humans. (Earthangel)
  • End of the December:I don’t like the way it feels. An upward climb. (Terry)

December 2020:  International

• Australia has massive fires starting again. There are fires near Brisbane this year. (Bluebelle)
  • Europe is relieved that there will be stability in the US. Europe will get its strong ally back.  (Bluebelle)
  • The UK is kind of gloomy. (Lovendures)
  • I see flags and a skyscraper. Something significant happens at the UN. (Villager)
  • I see law courts. A major court case taking place. It feels like the USA but could be an international court also, by the importance of it. (Doris)
  • I see Europe. I sense something about Brexit and a possible financial crisis. (Tonya W)
  • There is a water shortage in Dubai; there is a problem with water in the Middle East. (Andrew P)
  • I see an oil field on fire.  I see a problem with Israel.  It’s a war problem and involves an explosion of oil fields that I see ablaze. (Andrew P)
  • I see Paris in lights. I see people in masks, but the city is merry. I see the people of France, they have new hope. (Andrew P)
  • I see a beautiful picture of Prince Williams’s kids. I see there is joy there. (Andrew P)
  • The Pope makes a decision. (Bernie)
  • England is in lockdown for Christmas. (Bernie)

Maggieci and Maggieci reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: