Notifications
Clear all

MAY, JUNE, JULY 2021 (Predicted 2.22.21)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

MAY 2021 (Predicted 2.22.21)

U.S. – Politics

•   U.S. Postal Service Postmaster DeJoy is on his way out. (deetoo)

•   U.S. Postal Service in the news; perhaps Biden appoints members to the board of governors. (GradualGoddess)

•   Scales are removed from people’s eyes. More Americans seeing clearly. Biden’s transparency and empathy plays a huge role in this. As fear diminishes, hearts soften. (deetoo)

•   McConnell is on his way out. (deetoo)

•   Supreme Court news. I hear Sonia Sotomayor’s name. (Lovendures)

•   A bright light is moving to the left. This could be political in nature. (Lovendures)

•   Relief package for restaurants. (GradualGoddess)

•   UFOs are in the news as more documents are declassified and released to the public by the U.S. government. (Brenda)

•   Native Americans are in the news due to pushback on a pipeline project. (Brenda)

•   White supremacists in the news. (deetoo)

•   Our vice president is determined, yet leans on support from those around her, i.e., her husband, the Bidens, and some in Congress. (Jennifer)

•   New laws get brought to the floor of Congress to ensure that a president can never again manipulate the Justice Department, CIA, FBI, Senate, and House the way that Trump did. (Cheryl S)

•   Republicans still embarrassed, not sure where to place loyalties. Their uncertainty will ruin them one way or another. The party is on its last election cycle. After 4 years it will be destroyed, damaged irrevocably by self-adulation. A skeleton of itself will remain. (Carmel)

•   Former Attorney General Bill Barr bears a heavy burden of bad news about him, and perhaps an investigation or an indictment. (Susan Fay)

•   The Progressive Era begins, providing shelter for all. (Carmel)

U.S. – Donald Trump

•   I see Trump making headlines. (Share)

•   Trump faces a big legal battle. (Brenda)

•   Trump in the news. Bad news for him. (Lillian A.)

U.S. – People/Other

•  I hear the words, “The harbinger or bringing of the dawn of mankind.” (Kateinpdx).

Questions arise about pilot training and practice due to a close call in aviation. (Baba)

•   Celine Dion is in the news. (Baba)

•   Nicky Minaj is in the news. (Baba)

•   A big cat is snarling. It may be related to a sports team or news from a region where a team with a big cat as a mascot plays. Perhaps Florida. (Lovendures)

•   People in Texas are crying and grieving over what they’ve endured. They also feel regret. (Christine B)

•   I feel open and calm about May, yet there is an emptiness. I am not sure why. Some sort of failure. Like something didn’t work correctly or happen as it should have. (Carol C.)

•   Things are calmer. (Karen K)

•   The ancient ones speak to us through a medium, telling us something we need to know. Perhaps this is some ancient writings on stone or tablets. Somehow, we are being warned or taught about a past event that gives us knowledge about our future. (Karen Porter)

•   A new reality sets in: lots of home gardens, town allotments; local focus and town becomes more important than state or federal government. People enjoy outdoor events. (Muriel)

•   Mike Lindell, CEO of My Pillow, is in the news because of a lawsuit. (GradualGoddess)

•   I see the number 5. This is a time of a completed circle, a circuit completed. I see pinks, reds, vibrant colors. I feel warmth and cool breezes. (Harry)

•   I see a swastika burning. (Bin)

•   An LGBT person makes a speech about a housing crisis. She reminds me of transgender rights activist Sylvia Rivera. (Charmander)

•   I see a turtle traveling slowly. Everyone is asking this turtle to try to speed up. (Share)

•   I see the dark market, something that’s beyond our understanding. It’s very dark and it’s coming to light, exposed. (Share)

•   I see a very solid and well-fed man smiling conspicuously. (Share)

•   May 15th is an important date. (AK)

•   Better weather brings better moods and attitudes. Hope is on the rise. (Howard E.)

•   I see a little girl in a purple dress. Sunshine and joy springs forth. (Karen Porter)

•   The maypole dance is danced again. (Karen Porter)

•   Schools catching up on exams. (Asma)

•   Increased outdoor activities for people. Sunny days coming back. Many beaches open for spring break. (WiscoGirl65)

•   I see a woman dressed in a baby-pink suit with pink hair, bubblegum, and a hula hoop. (Jackie)

•   I see a crossbow, which may symbolize a group that is in the news. (Share)

•   Something is blossoming. Light comes through and more people open up for the possibility of a peaceful shift. (Leonina)

•   Our madame vice president is standing up for something. It is what is right in the situation, but not everyone agrees. (Tonya W)

Campbell’s soup in the news. (Kateinpdx)

Pandemic

•   Graduation speeches are mostly about the pandemic and are mostly on Zoom. (Jeanne Mayell)

•   More and more Americans are getting vaccinated now, all age groups. More vaccines are available. (Bluebelle)

•   People are lining up for vaccines. (Bin)

•   May/June: Vaccine booster released. (deetoo)

•   Number of deaths connected to Covid have stabilized but variants continue to mutate and cause much concern. (Uneke)

•   I see lots of spring flowers blooming and making people happy. It’s a sign of hope for the future, that society is able to start opening again. We’re over the worst of the virus but not quite there yet. (Doris)

•   I see vegetation growing and flowers blooming. It is symbolic and probably means people will start to feel more at ease with the vaccine. (Lizzie)

•   More restaurants open for expanded inside dining. (deetoo)

•   Country is opening back up. People have changed. We will not go back to the way it was. (Eric P.)

•   More people emerge from quarantine conditions of the pandemic with a greater understanding of how our lives are interconnected. We have hope and look to find ways to help those in need. (Julie N.)

•   Flowers, May Day. A commemoration of those lost to Covid. (Karen Porter)

•   I hear “Mayday.” (AK)

•   Making plans to travel again as things are opening up. Not as many restrictions. Covid vaccine results look good. (Heather)

•   Beaches are open. Memorial Day will see a large recognition of those lost to Covid. (Rainbow)

•   More people are getting vaccinated. People appear to be traveling more. (Lillian A.)

•   Europe is adapting to life with Covid: people work from home, shop online, and schools are open so parents can work and children are educated. The education system changes; everyone has to become aware of distance and wearing face masks. The idea of protecting yourself and others from the virus starts to get ingrained at school. Children have no problem adapting. The new generations will be more careful and caring than older generations. The older generations are taking longer to adapt to the change and life with the virus. But in the end we will all adapt and become more careful and respectful of each other’s space and the space wild animals need. (Paula)

Economy

•   I see bells ringing, money falling, something about Wall Street scrambling. (Share)

•   Business activity improves. (Howard E.)

Airlines are front and center in the news – where will they go from here, up or down? Feels like a play on words. (Kateinpdx).

Climate & Earth

•   Suddenly so much green. Invasive species but still so beautiful. (Jeanne Mayell)

•   There is a cold snap in Northern Europe. (Baba)

•   Attention is given to forest ecosystems and how trees, plants, and animals interact. There is scientific evidence that helps us manage nature to everyone’s benefit. (Baba)

•   It’s too hot for May. (Tonya W)

•   Heavy rain in the Southeast. (deetoo)

•   I hear the Bee Gees song “First of May”: “When I was small, and Christmas trees were tall.” I also hear part of the Radiohead song “Paranoid Android”: “Rain down from a great height.” The combined vibe of these visions is a little creepy. Nature could be troublesome, like perhaps there is a landslide. (Eva)

•   Animals coming back. Bears in Missouri and Tigers in India. (Teri Z)

•   Crabs in the news. (Lovendures)

•   Thinking of our world. There is something about zoos in the news. Zoos adjusting to how they do things, such as changes in procedures or ways of handling animals. (Carol C.)

•   Honeybees in the news. (Avon)

•   The Earth is vibrating beneath our feet. Is it because spring is emerging, or is there discomfort within the Earth that may lead to earthquakes? (Mere999)

•   I see yellow flowers. (Lovendures)

•   I see daisies coming out of the ground. Snow is melting, I see dirt on the ground. (Colleen)

•   Many move or travel to seek solace in the deserts of the Southwest U.S. (Kristen)

•   Heard the song, “The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow!” (Diana)

Science/Technological Advances

•   I see the NASA logo. Space issues are in the news. (Tonya W)

•   There is an underwater archeological discovery. (Tonya W)

•   People coming out of their houses looking around in wonder. New green energy breakthroughs and new science. We are at the threshold of great discoveries. (Teri Z)

•   There is active progress on the green energy front. People want reliable inexpensive energy and don’t care about the politics that have held back this needed effort. (Betty)

International

•   Russians and Byelorussians continue protesting. They make progress. (Baba)

The economy in the Netherlands and in Europe is not weakening. There is a new market arising. (Paula)

I am sitting on some Chinese junk, with a series of boats, and I see an old Chinese replica that reflects an old battle China is having between East and West. Westernization brings a sense of freedom the Chinese didn’t expect. They haven’t unleashed their own genie. A reawakening of the individual in China, rather than the state. (Andrew Posey)

•   In Hong Kong there is a sense of new independence. There is a battle and there are lives lost. They are of the elite, of the professional class, and this is a change. Hong Kong will be the tail that bites the head of the dragon. (Andrew Posey)

•   I see civil unrest in Burma, and the army will be taking action that results in thousands of deaths. It is a civil war. (Bright Opal)

•   Chinese President Xi Jinping is angry at Australia and America. The artificial islands created by China continue to create international diplomatic issues. I see warships in the Indian Ocean heading for the China Sea. (Bright Opal)

•   I see a small but intense black, swirling cloud in Korea or China. (Mary I)

•   Kim Jong-un in the news. A conspiracy floats around him. (Lillian A.)

•   South Korea is of concern. I see a dome. I am hearing the word “missile.” It may be a nuclear missile that is being built. This is a danger to South Korea. (Colleen)

•   Russia is meddling in other countries. Putin is in the news, perhaps he’s unwell. (Serpens)

•   There will be a scandal in Western Buddhism involving divisions on race relations. This lays seeds for change. (Arianne)

•   New Zealand is in the news. (Cheryl S)

•   There will be an English sports victory. (Serpens)

•   World leaders gather. (Julie S)

•   Boris Johnson’s baby is in the news. (Asma)

JUNE 2021(Predicted 2.22.21)

U.S. – Politics

•   A Republican senator may be leaving the party. (deetoo)

•   Things feel calmer in the U.S., but white supremacy groups continue to send signals that potential unrest can still happen. (Uneke)

•   There’s lots of anger. Troops being called upon. (Share)

•   I see more confederate flags. Secret groups are up to no good. (Share)

•   A sense of calm, but still not all is as it should be. Government issues. Trump ordeal. (Lillian A.)

•   I feel unsteady and uneasy. Biden plans meet resistance. (Sunflower)

Trump in the news. Again. We’re not quite done with him. Someone makes reference to how the situation “feels like an overcooked egg”. (Kateinpdx)

U.S. – People/Other

•   The oil business comes under intense scrutiny. (Baba)

•   Native Americans have a major legal win. (Baba)

•   A Revolutionary War tableau appears in my mind’s eye. I see people facing outward in a half circle, some kneeling, some standing. Men, women, soldiers, and farmers. They are saying: “We have come to finish what we started.” (Carmel)

•   Canola oil is in the news. (Baba)

•   There are some fans attending baseball games now. I hear an organ playing baseball music. The crowd levels are like what you would see pre-Covid times about an hour before a game would normally start. This may be Father’s Day. (Lovendures)

•   A computer virus is causing an internet blackout. (Share)

•   Zoom graduations. (GradualGoddess)

•   Theme parks are open in California. (AK)

•   I see the sun. People are happier. The pandemic is still going on, but people feel a little more free and hopeful. They see the light at the end of the tunnel. (Colleen)

•   Resurgence of people connecting in and through the outdoors. A collective feeling of joy in togetherness. (Kristen)

•   Picnics abound, people happy to be together again. (WiscoGirl65)

•   People are traveling a lot and taking vacations. Lots of R&R happening this month. (AK)

•   People are glad to finally be out of the house. (AK)

•   Mental health of the collective is improved. (AK)

•   I hear part of the Simon & Garfunkel song “April Come She Will”: “June, she’ll change her tune.” This suggests a shift in the collective. (Eva)

•   There is something hard (in every sense of the word), something difficult about this time. A major challenge to us as a people will present itself. (Harry)

•   There is disappointment about something. An unexpected misfortune. (Carol C.)

•   An airplane crashes. (Serpens)

•   A group of millennials and Gen Z make a group to cancel all student loans. (Charmander)

•   There will be controversy surrounding transgender athletes, impacting the way that athletics are organized. (Arianne)

•   Solstice brings us more opportunities to grow spiritually and to embrace more peace, love, joy. (Mere999)

•   The sleeping giant of the U.S. begins to stir. Dark clouds are in the sky. (Rainbow)

•   Peaceful, quiet time. (Eric P.)

•   Milk in the news, possibly a shortage. (Bliss)

•   In the news: Health problems with 5G. (Bliss)

I hear the words “Zipper Conundrum.” I do not know what this is in reference to and have never heard the saying before. (Kateinpdx).

I person wearing a Zoot suit and/or black and white patent leather shoes in the news (the image reminded me of Jim Carrey as the Joker). (Kateinpdx)

Spam (the canned meat) is in the news. (Kateinpdx).

Pandemic

•   People dancing because they got vaccinated. (Jeanne Mayell)

•   Pfizer comes out with a booster for the variants. (Jeanne Mayell)

•   People carefully start taking vacations again. Things still aren’t back to normal. (Baba)

•   Johnson & Johnson possibly changing from one-shot to two-shot vaccines for greater efficacy. (deetoo)

•   More people making vacation plans. However, there’s some reckless behavior–many people think Covid is eradicated. It’s still around. Number of Covid cases generally much lower but steady in certain areas of the country. (deetoo)

•   There will be talks about a booster for the vaccine in the form of pills. (Lizzie)

•   People are out and about again. Things are closer to normal, though we are not there yet. (Serpens)

•   People will start to travel again. (Bernie)

•   People start to travel again as Covid rates decline. (Brenda)

•   People emerge from the cocoon of Covid. (Rainbow)

•   Feeling of improvement for the Covid crisis. There is increased hope that it’s beginning to end. (Howard E.)

•   Summer works. We can gather outside. Families reunite. (Muriel)

•   World is going on summer vacation after Covid has kept them in for so long—it looks safe and happy. (Betty)

Economy

•   A large company announces a buyout or merger. (Brenda)

•   The stock market fluctuates for a few days mid-month, could be due to news out of China, as their economy could take a hit. (Brenda)

•   Cryptocurrencies in the news. New high for new coin. Everybody is getting on the bandwagon. (Heather)

Climate & Earth

•   Wild horses in the center of the U.S. are in the news. (Baba)

•   Horses in the news. (Lovendures)

•   Much too hot for June in New England and fire season already underway with a vengeance. (Jeanne Mayell)

•   Australia is feeling even more effects of climate change. The drought in Australia deepens. (Bluebelle)

•   The Arctic is melting. I see hungry polar bears going into Greenland towns looking for food. People start programs to feed them. We are all caring for our wild animals and insects to help each other with the changing temperature. (Paula)

•   Hot, weather warmer than usual on West Coast, and fires. (GradualGoddess)

•   I see fires in the West. Smoke-filled skies, unrest. (Julie S)

•   Fires are concerning people already. Early precautions going up all over. (Tonya W)

•   Ocean is too hot. Whales are actually crying. (Tonya W)

•   I hear the Beatles lyric “Here comes the Sun King.” This is connected with the creepy and menacing face of a fat man–he is Caucasian, but his flesh is orange or pink. He is similar to Donald Trump in age and general vibe, but he may also personify the sun/heat as trouble. (Eva)

•   It’s very hot. The earth is scorched. Something happens with the red planet, Mars, aliens? I see red. (Teri Z)

•   Spirit says “Watch out for the heatwaves.” (Share)

•   I hear the song “Hot Hot Hot.” (Avon)

•   Heat in the news. (Karen K)

•   In my mind I saw a snake slithering in the sand. (Tonya W)

•   I hear “There are mosquitoes everywhere. Be careful, they’re spreading something.” (Share)

•   I see blue sky with some white clouds and hear birds chirping. (Doris)

•   I feel something major is in the process of being done. When I asked what it was, I saw different parts of the planet coming together as one. (Doris)

•   The extent of ocean garbage revealed as some comes ashore. (Christine B)

•   There is news from Mars. (Serpens)

•   Volcanic eruptions around the planet. Unrest within our earth. (Cheryl S)

•   There will be a hurricane in Asia. (Bin)

•   Chickens in the news. I see yellow and feathers. (Carol C.)

•   Animal births on the rise. Many baby animals being born. (WiscoGirl65)

•   Increase in storms and tornadoes, mainly down South. (WiscoGirl65)

•   Meadows are coming into view, filled with flowing grasses. They are soothing. (Jennifer)

•   Renewable energy is in the news, solar or other green energy. (Lovendures)

•   A scientific breakthrough. (GradualGoddess)

•   New information about cancer treatment. (Mere999)

•   New information from space. (Mere999)

•   Something important is happening with NASA. I hear it’s a celebration. (Colleen)

International

•   Africa deals with multiple simultaneous crises. (Baba)

•   The Dutch prime minister is in the news. (Tonya W)

•   Celebrations are happening in Africa, with people dancing in colorful tribal dress. (Christine B)

•   China is awakening. There are people revolting, but not in the old way. This is a mass movement toward something new. China leads, but not in the way they thought. (Andrew Posey)

•   The Stonehenge monuments are in the news. (Karen Porter)

•   Yemen is destroyed even more. There is rubble there. (Karen Porter)

•   I see an injured hand in a photo designed to build consensus against fighting with explosives. A fight of the green army men takes place in the Middle East. The green camouflage men come to this country without invitation. (Karen Porter)

•   Watching the news of a bomb attack in a European town (the buildings on fire aren’t more than 2 to 3 stories high). People are running away from burning, smoking buildings. (Jackie)

•   Prince Phillip is in the news. (Colleen)

New Zealand in the news. (Kateinpdx)

JULY 2021 (Predicted 2.22.21)

July 2021

U.S. – Politics

•   There is a special Fourth of July celebration that focuses on healing the country, solidarity, and thankfulness. (Baba)

•   Uncle Sam and Smokey the Bear are square-dancing. They are smiling. (Baba) [Editor’s note: This vision appears to be good news involving the U.S. National Forests.]

•   White supremacists attempt another attack but are stopped. (Baba)

•   Trouble is stirring with radical groups. They don’t need Trump to do this anymore. (Julie S)

•   Rumblings from the far-right political arena. (Howard E.)

•   The angry element still clings to radical ideas; more marches, riots, and sorrow. (Muriel)

•   A notable person in government passes away. (deetoo)

•   The flag day is not on. The flag is half-mast. The Capitol sees a death of an important person. The coffin is in the street with the horse-drawn carriages. (Karen Porter)

•   There is a class action lawsuit against Fox News for lying about the reality of the Covid pandemic. (Bluebelle)

•   Legal problems for Fox TV, seems related to Covid lies. (GradualGoddess)

•   More police reform underway. (deetoo)

•   I see more balance, possibly around race relations. A partnership is being formed that will help contribute to this balance. (Carol C.)

•   Biden is doing wonderful things. New laws and protection for our democracy. (Teri Z)

•   States have more importance. (Teri Z)

•   I hear Republicans, the elephants, are moving; they are forming another group. (Share)

•   I see a dark elephant leaving the room. (Share)

•   I hear there are many dirty tricks. (Share)

•   New York Governor Andrew Cuomo is in trouble again. (Rainbow)

•   Our technology is hacked. (Bliss)

U.S. – People/Other

•   I see an image like the ones from NY with the worker’s having lunch on scaffolding high in the sky. Seems to represent rebuilding and infrastructure in the US.  (Kateinpdx)

Some children are asked to attend summer school due to getting behind. They are not happy about it. (Baba)

•   Nurses organize,  emboldened by their critical contribution to the country. (Rainbow)

•   Happy Fourth of July! People feel happier, sense of relief. More celebrations. (deetoo)

•   People feel freer to assemble and celebrate. (GradualGoddess)

•   I hear part of “The Star-Spangled Banner”: “The land of the free and the home of the brave.” I see fireworks. The Fourth of July is happier than it has been the last couple of years. (Eva)

•   There is cautious celebration this month, possibly to do with July 4th. (Carol C.)

•   People are beginning to get outside more, families are planning picnics for the Fourth of July. (Cheryl S)

•   Fourth of July celebrations are still smaller due to Covid but more people come out than in 2020. Lots of excitement. (Sunflower)

•   Many celebrations going on in the U.S. (WiscoGirl65)

•   My energy is a bit nervous. I see a Pac Man-like character opening and closing its mouth, it is on the attack. (Lovendures)

•   I feel there will be a major event in the U.S. (Jim)

•   People who are successful are encouraged to share their knowledge. (Heather)

•   Everyone is talking about a television series. (Serpens)

•   There is no resolution to transgender inclusion issues going into the Olympics. (Arianne)

•   Movies are back. People start going to the movies again. (AK)

•   People feel more relaxed. Certain groups get together to create positive energy and focus on values that really count and bring us forward as a global community. It feels like an exciting time when new structures are created. The young generation plays an important part in the renewal process. (Leonina)

Pandemic

•   In Germany frustration is building that people aren’t being vaccinated quickly enough. (Baba)

•   People in Australia complain that vaccination isn’t happening fast enough. (Baba)

•   People becoming lax with social distancing, wearing masks. People believe the vaccine will fully protect them from catching or transmitting the virus. They’re Covid-weary and just want this over with. (deetoo)

•   People are traveling locally and internationally while still adhering to Covid safety guidelines. (Uneke)

•   I hear a slight variation on a Sufjan Stevens lyric: “I can’t explain the state that I’m in, the state of my heart, she was my best friend.” With everything going on in the world, many people have lost someone close to them. (Eva)

•   A collective deep breath, a sigh of relief begins to spread across our land, our world. (Jennifer)

•   Life is starting to return to pre-Covid activity and there are clear signs of a new beginning. The world is changed and will not go back to what it was before. (Howard E.)

Economy

•   I see real estate signs being put up in California. (Tonya W). [Editor’s note: This is likely a sign of a declining market.]

•   Colleges are hiding something during the summer shut-down. (Arianne)

•   Some U.S. colleges are selling buildings. Some will decide to become solely online colleges in the future. (Charmander)

•   There will be a bear in the news. Could it be a bear market? (Brenda)

•   Shortage of products in stores again. (Bliss)

•   Cryptocurrency was a scam and the bubble bursts. (Bliss)

Lumber in the news. This feels as though it relates to the industry and the economy. It may also be related to the impact of fires in the west (US).(Kateinpdx)

Climate & Earth

•   Summer dog days, unbelievably hot and sticky. Air conditioning is no longer just a comfort, now a matter of public health. (Jeanne Mayell)

•   Although it’s hot and wildfires are potentially coming, people are being more careful. The shock of the pandemic has awakened everyone to the reality that we are mortals and our resources are finite. I see villagers working together to prevent fire in Spain and Portugal This is happening in all the countries that get too hot in July. Watchers of nature alerting others if something is smoking. Firemen ready to charge when lightning strikes and there are fire hazards. No one is slow to act. (Paula)

•   Hot, hot weather. (WiscoGirl65)

•   The wheat crop is in the news. China is involved. (Baba)

•   Wheat crops are running low. (Bernie)

•   I see a big fire. It’s sudden. Perhaps a factory or tanker. (deetoo)

•   It is harder to breathe. I smell smoke. Fires in the West. (Lovendures)

•   Utah, California, Texas, Idaho on fire. People evacuating. (Tonya W)

•   Fire season begins early with a fire in the Rocky Mountain region. However, “Smokey the Bear” is making new, innovative, and effective efforts to prevent fires. (Susan Fay)

•   Pacific Rim Explodes with fire and volcanic eruptions. (Cheryl S)

•   I see red, orange, yellow flashing colors. Fires. Water shortages to bring it under control. I sense in our country and others around the world. (Mere999)

•   Very hot summer throughout the U.S., particularly in the Southwest, which is very parched. (deetoo)

•   The summer feels very hot. People are restless. (Uneke)

•   It’s very hot. Heat is setting new records. (Julie N.)

•   I hear the song “Hot Hot Hot.” (Avon)

•   Expect an extreme heatwave in England. (Bin)

•   It is very hot, hotter than normal. The sky is yellow, hazy. Powerful storms break through the heat periodically. Cattle are dying. There is unrest in the cities. (Harry)

•   There is oppressive heat throughout the summer. (Betty)

•   A hurricane from the Gulf of Mexico will make landfall in the U.S. (Bin)

•   The weather is warm and I see beachballs at the beach. People are out playing again. (Lovendures)

•   I feel the sun shining warmly on my face and I feel relief and peace. (Doris)

•   Lakes diminishing. (Tonya W)

•   Penguins on the move in Antarctica. (Christine B).

•   Beach tsunami in Australia. (Asma)

•   I see daffodils, not sure why in July. Nothing much to be seen. (Lillian A.)

•   It’s very green! People are growing gardens and buying local. (Teri Z)

•   Gardens are in the news. The government is encouraging people to grow their own food. Victory gardens. (Heather)

•   People are growing their own food. (Serpens)

•   Breakthrough in skin cancer treatment is announced. (Baba)

•   Advances in cancer cures are made. (Brenda)

International

•   I see American swimmers receiving gold medals in the Olympics. (Share)

•   Problems with China, they deceive the U.S. (Bliss)

•   I ask how the Olympics are going. I hear “Less, on many levels.” (Lovendures)

•   Dark, metallic feeling affecting us globally, a great shadow. (Kristen)

•   I see army boots and military tanks on the move. It feels like some military exercise taking place in either China or the Korean peninsula. (Doris)

•   I see a mountain with lots of snow on top somewhere in Europe. Some hikers are lost and there is a rescue mission taking place. (Doris)

•   There is a lot of movement in Asia that is sweeping across the continent like locusts or a sandstorm; it sweeps into Russia. (Andrew Posey)

•   Some war games in the Bearing Strait that go as far north as the Arctic Ocean. The allies are not happy. The Russians get into Canadian and American waters. (Bright Opal)

•   I see a good harvest for Irish farmers. (Jackie)

•   Harry and Meghan and a book in the news. (Colleen)

•   A small terrorist attack in the news in Switzerland. (Colleen)

•   A big announcement in Canada. Election is called. (Mary I)

FEBbby23, Rohenna, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Republicans still embarrassed, not sure where to place loyalties. Their uncertainty will ruin them one way or another. The party is on its last election cycle. After 4 years it will be destroyed, damaged irrevocably by self-adulation. A skeleton of itself will remain. (Carmel)

Possible hit - this takes this prediction in a slightly different direction but I kept focusing on the “embarrassed” - the Answer is “no” and it was Mitt Romney who received the answer when he pointedly asked a room full of booing Republicans if they were embarrassed.   https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/02/us/politics/mitt-romney-booed.html

FEBbby23, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@dannyboy Awesome. 

ReplyQuote
 Eva
(@eva)
Trusted Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

•   Nicky Minaj is in the news. (Baba)

A little early, but Nicki Minaj has definitely been in the news since her September 13 Tweet about her cousin's friend claiming to have had an adverse reaction to the COVID-19 vaccine. 

FEBbby23, jsr78, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: