Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random Predictions II

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Please post your predictions here, or your comment on another person's predictions. A special nod to @baba for her continual meditations and willingness to gift us with her visions. 

Please do post hits you see in the top thread of this whole section, entitled, If you see a hit, please post it here

Aheartbegins, Baba, Unk p and 5 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Hi everyone, 

I haven’t posted for a while. I just wasn’t getting anything when I was meditating. However, a few things came through today: 

I see the bottom of a swimming pool in the darkness. It has a pattern/mosaic on the bottom and there is a shadow of something swimming back and forth. No idea what this means but it was a very clear vision.

I hear a sing-song voice singing, “I have a secret!” over and over again. Then I see a small box. The lid flies off of it and when I look down into the box, I see a little elephant. It is making angry tooting noises. Something very big and unflattering becomes known about the Republicans and they are not happy about it.

I see Putin after his meeting with Biden. He starts the meeting with a smile on his face but comes out looking angry and a bit unsettled.

I see a nurse pushing T in a wheelchair. A photo of this becomes public. (around September?)

PamP, Unk p, TriciaCT and 37 people reacted
(@walden-ponderer)
Prominent Member Registered

@baba I love the imagery of the tiny elephant, but I have to wonder, at this point, what would be new that we could possibly learn about them that would be any more disgusting or disturbing than all the things we already know? I mean, at a certain point, slime can't really get any slimier.

PamP, FEBbby23, Unk p and 23 people reacted
(@seeker4)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba Thank you so much for all that you do and post.  When I read about the little, angry elephant, I thought it was a metaphor for how "little" this party has become in terms of behavior.  They are losing membership as well.  Again, thank you.  You are truly gifted.  

@walden-ponderer. When Trump was still in office, I kept saying, just when I thought he couldn't go any lower....  He did.  So, I think it's entirely possible that more "slime" is going to be exposed.  

PamP, FEBbby23, Unk p and 23 people reacted
(@lenor)

@baba

I know you have seen t* in a wheelchair before but as soon as I read this prediction by first thought that it is a ruse. i wouldn’t put it pass t* to pretend to escape depositions, questions, trials and to use it as an excuse to dismiss the many law suits. Just a thought that popped into my head!! I remember Weinstein suddenly using a walker and looking so ill and decrepit when he had to go to court.

PS! I don’t know why that keeps coming up red. I tried to change it but no go.

PamP, RosieHeart, FEBbby23 and 27 people reacted
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

Spirit revealed to me today, in an exchange wherein I felt an electricity through my hands. [content deleted about a death or serious illness]

McConnell appears to have lost power.   I also heard that many Republicans won’t vote, in disgust (and apathy maybe) which will give Dem retention plus more seats.”

I heard that China would have a “call to arms” but will be thwarted by a natural disaster. Then, I saw that the ocean had “devoured” our Nat’l Seashore beaches and the water was at the dune top, which is about a mile walk from our house (our property borders nat’l seashore property).

I also utilize spirit animal imagery on my guided walk and was accompanied today by a white tiger (protection) and a little elephant (influenced perhaps by Jeanne’s vision of the small elephant). Although the imagery was sacred and pleasing. I wonder if perhaps some Republicans are feeling small and need the tiger’s protection. [The tiger def didn’t represent China. I often use white tigers for protection.]

PamP, Unk p, TriciaCT and 27 people reacted
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

@baba https://twitter.com/NYinLA2121/status/1405235675910131713?s=20

Putin did not look happy. 

PamP, FEBbby23, Unk p and 27 people reacted
(@lowtide)

@jsr78 The visuals were striking, with Biden towering over a diminutive Putin. Putin sat slouched in his chair. Biden appeared relaxed and in charge, unaffected by his adversary. Know thine enemy. Biden does.

PamP, FEBbby23, Unk p and 43 people reacted
(@lawrence)

@baba I also see T in a wheel chair. Recent photos of him looking very weak, disheveled. Wrinkled suits. To me a sign of dementia deterioration.

And lots of dirt rolling out about T and the GOP. It will keep getting worse, actually pretty frightening. 

PamP, Jess, FEBbby23 and 41 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Here are a couple more predictions from today’s meditation:

I see McConnell, Cruz and a crowd of the usual folks trying to push a closet door closed. Large objects are falling out and they look panicked.

I see a smiling donkey who is also laughing (in true donkey fashion). It is wearing a blue blanket with 2022 on the side and a little red, white and blue top hat on it’s head. The Democrats do well in the midterms.

PamP, FEBbby23, Unk p and 45 people reacted
(@kksali)
Noble Member Registered

@baba i saw a photo of the  two of them and was reminded of your earlier Post.   P’s face and Joes strong posture said it  all.   Go Joe. 

Today’s meditation brought to mind a dream I had about 2 weeks ago.  It was also of a door closing.   I was coming down a hall and someone was quickly and carefully shutting a door trying to hide something.  The person was big and bulky.   

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 27 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I love all the tiny elephants people are seeing. 

PamP, FEBbby23, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@debbie-m)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell Speaking of tiny elephants, in my meditation today I saw a vivid image of Mitch McConnell slowly growing smaller and smaller until he disappeared. I rarely see actual images so my take on it was Mitch is losing his power til it no longer exists.

PamP, Unk p, Lauren and 25 people reacted
(@jd1960)
Reputable Member Registered

@baba When I read about your image of the Donkey W/Tophat, I saw it as one of those opinion cartoons you would see in a newspaper. Nice!

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, Lauren and 21 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

@baba 

I saw the photos of Putin at the start and finish of his meeting with Biden and he was smiling, and then shook.

Also those 21 Republicans who refused to award the congressional medal to the police who held our Democracy on January 6th are getting pushback from everywhere. 

Spot on as always. Thank you. 

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, Unk p and 29 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @debbie-m

@jeanne-mayell Speaking of tiny elephants, in my meditation today I saw a vivid image of Mitch McConnell slowly growing smaller and smaller until he disappeared. I rarely see actual images so my take on it was Mitch is losing his power til it no longer exists.

Debbie, I love your image.  Another member saw an image of Mitch also out of power.   I think this is going to happen. 

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, Unk p and 23 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@jeanne-mayell,

I really love that tiny elephant image too.  During the February RTF night, I predicted for May that "McConnell is on his way out."  I felt that so strongly, but because I took it literally (i.e. he'd be out of the Senate by now), I questioned my vision.  Now I believe it's what @debbie-m and many of you are seeing -- his diminishing power, until it no longer exists.    

PamP, Unk p, Lauren and 23 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@deetoo Yes!  Perhaps we need a thread for when people see similar visions.  Also I hope someone will post the hit when it happens about the tiny elephants.  I think they are already getting tiny but I don't have a news report on it. 

Five81993, PamP, TriciaCT and 21 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

This is what I got during my meditation today: 

I see M McConnell pull his hand back quickly and say, “Ouch!” He is “burned” by an action he took in the past and he realizes it now.

Weisselberg ultimately flips on T to save his family. T is enraged by this.

Nancy Pelosi guides the Democrats through the midterms and then gives up the Speakership. H. Jeffries is likely to then be elected to the position.

There is trouble in Tennessee on July 4th.

raincloud, tybin, PamP and 33 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@baba thank you baba.  Your insight is always enlightening and brings me hope. 

PamP, JourneyWithMe2, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
Page 1 / 40
Share: