Notifications
Clear all

Hits made by members of our community Starting with Bluebelle

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Dear Community: This list is amazing and deserves attention! Bluebelle kindly submitted this remarkable list of her hits to me when I posted earlier this month that I wanted to receive people's hits.   Do send your complete list of hits list to me to my email account.  If you don't have my email address, use the contact form to reach me, and I will get back to you to tell you my email address.  I will review your list and post it here.  If you do submit, please follow the format you see below. @baba, it's going to take you a year to pull yours together but we all want to see it! 

Predictions that have come true

The Amazing BLUEBELLE

• Predictions about Mueller’s first indictments of 13 Russian nationals.  Mueller makes a big move. Another indictment. (Bluebelle) Predicted January 22, 2018 for July 2018.

• Something is going to happen. Something that changes everything, that makes turning out to vote so very imperative. Ive been feeling this for a while and cant quite see it.(Bluebelle)  Predicted September 17, 2018 for October 2018.  Brett Kavanaugh confirmed to Supreme Court.  This could drive democratic voters to the polls.  https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/06/us/politics/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court.html

• Predictions that there would be positive change from the Midterms. A huge wind blows through the country, clearing the land of disease and dark forces. (Bluebelle) September 17, 2018 for November, 2018. The Democrats take back the House.

• It’s quiet. The government turns over to the Dems.  (Bluebelle) Predicted 8/20/18 for January 20, 2021. 

Visions of women rising. All were made before the 2018 midterms when this landmark Congress was elected:

• Women rising up. We have foreseen this and now it is truly happening. Women are empowered. Women realize that if there is going to be change, they need to make it happen. (Bluebelle)
  • More women in more industries speak out against sexual harassment, changing cultural views and norms.(Bluebelle).

Predictions involving the Mueller Report that have come true: 

• I see moths. There are record numbers of moths.  They make driving hazardous. (Bluebelle).Predicted 1/16/19 for June 2019. Gypsy moth infestations showing up in scattered communities around the country.  See here,  hereand   

Predictions have come true around the reaction to the recent shootings in Texas and Ohio: 

• Trump doesn’t understand economics.  He doesn’t understand economics and recessions.  He’s desperate to stop the recession. (Bluebelle)Predicted August 14, 2019 for October 2019.  Fallout from Trump’s trade wars felt by economies around the world. The collateral damage of the United States’ trade wars is being felt from the fjords of Iceland to the auto factories of Japan.

• Trump Tower is dark. The family is gone. (Bluebelle) Predicted 1/26/19 for December 2019. Trump announces plans to change residency to Florida. 

• Fires in Australia, the likes of which have never been seen before. That nation reels.  Sydney is covered in smoke.  A national emergency is declared.  People have to evacuate the Sydney suburbs.  Many are trapped. (Bluebelle) Predicted 11.11.19 for November/December.

• November 24–Predictions about public concern about Trump’s health in November  have come true: Trump has few public appearances.  Lots of speculation about his health.  His children are seen in the White House.  Worried faces.  Melania does not appear in public either.  Something  is up. Bluebelle) Predicted August 14. For November 2019. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/18/us/politics/trump-health-emergency.html

Predictions that were made for 2020 

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez rises to even more prominence.Wise beyond her years.  The GOP tries to ridicule her, but it all blows back against them.  She inspires a younger generation to become progressive. (Bluebelle). Made 1/17/19.

• People are spending less. Conserving their money. Cautious. Prudent. (Bluebelle) Made 12/21/17

• February 13–Some Republican dirty tricks are exposed in state where Republicans try to swing Democrat primary votes.(Bluebelle) Predicted June 6, 2019. [Trump telling Republicans to vote in Democrat primaries for weakest candidate.]

• I see something wrong with Putin’s health. He’s not invincible. He has the beginnings of a major health issue. (Bluebelle) Predicted 10.9.19  For May 2020 Vladimir Putin is handling duties remotely, the Kremlin has said.It comes a day after a doctor who met the Russian president last week said he had been diagnosed with the virus.” The Guardian US

• Biden surges in the polls.  Anything can happen in the primaries. (Bluebelle) Predicted 11.11.19 for March 2020. Biden surges on Super Tuesday

• The virus moves around the country like a wave, and like a tsunami in places where they did not shelter in place soon enough. (Bluebelle) Predicted 3/31/20 for June, 2020

• The pandemic is easing in the Pacific Northwest. Numbers of new cases are coming down.  There is hope, fresh hope.  Seattle is open for business again.  (Bluebelle) Predicted 3/31/20

• Daffodils in the spring begin to symbolize something new. (Bluebelle)  Famous artist paints daffodils to bring hope to Americans.

• The US will be shocked by the number of deaths in NY and other epicenters of coronavirus outbreak. Florida will be in big trouble due to wide community spread and the because of the older demographic in the state. Florida will be extremely hard hit.  (Bluebelle)

August, 2020. Democratic nominees

• The Supreme Court makes another decision against Trump. Trump’s taxes are revealed. (Bluebelle) NYTimes releases Trump’s Tax information.

• I see a woman with dark hair being sworn in. Kamala (Bluebelle) Predicted September 2017 for 2020

• Lots of turmoil. People are unwilling to accept the election outcome.  Wild accusations. (Bluebelle)

• I see a Democratic woman, maybe Kamala Harris. (Bluebelle) Predicted 1/17/19 for 2020.

• How do you feel about election? I feel relief.  There is so much to be done.  Everyone’s attention turns to the economy.  Believe it or not, people are more worried about the economy and jobs than the outcome of the election. (Bluebelle) Predicted 1/17/19 for 2020.

• Republicans reconcile to their loss. Many try to salvage their reputations, claiming they were working to block Trump. Pretending they were courageous and brave. They were not. (Bluebelle) Predicted in September 2018.

Predictions made for the whole year:

• Blood is spilled in the streets of the US. It is the result of politics. (Bluebelle)Predicted 10.9.19

• Dominion, the manufacturer of voting machines, sues Trump for libel. (Bluebelle) [Not Trump but various media, including Fox and some others.]This is not an exact hit, but closely related.  Dominion has filed numerous lawsuits against media corporations and individuals for defamation.  While none of the lawsuits have been filed directly against Trump to date, each of the lawsuits target those who repeated Trump’s false claims. On March 26, Dominion sued Fox News for $1.6B for defamation, specifically citing Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pirro and Maria Bartiromo.  On February 22, Dominion sued  Mike Lindell, a Trump loyalist and owner of My Pillow for $1.3B.  Dominion has also sued Trump attorneys Rudy Giuliani (March 26) and Sydney Powell-both of whom supported and broadcast Trump’s big lie that the election was stolen.  The lawsuits against  Fox News and Giuliani were filed in late March and Dominion has filed cease and desist orders against 150 people, including orders to preserve documents.  Dominion stated they have not ruled anyone out in potential lawsuits.   https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-donald-trump-media-lawsuits-elections-912eea8e168f95d51dec02da78ac2760  

• More far right-wing militias are investigated by the Justice Department ( Bluebelle) Prediction made 3/1/21. Far-right terror poses bigger threat to US than Islamist extremism post-9/11 | US news | The Guardian

A hurricane strikes the west coast of Florida, in the Gulf. Sanibel Island takes a hit. (Bluebelle)Predicted 6/16/21 for October 2021  Elsa brings heavy rains to Sanibel, Captiva | News, Sports, Jobs – SANIBEL-CAPTIVA – Island Reporter, Islander and Current

• Predicted 6/2021 RTF for January 2022. The Post Office is under new leadership, but an old scandal emerges about DeJoy.  (Bluebelle) https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2021/11/19/usps-biden-bloom-dejoy/  President Biden on Friday announced plans to nominate two former federal officials to the U.S. Postal Service’s governing board, replacing key allies of Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, including its Democratic chairman.  The move was a surprise to postal officials and even members of Congress, according to three people with knowledge of the matter, and casts doubt on DeJoy’s future at the agency. It potentially gives liberals on the panel two crucial votes to oust the postal chief, who can be removed only by the board.

deetoo, Maggieci, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: