Notifications
Clear all

SEPTEMBER 26, 2021 (LATEST) PREDICTIONS FOR DECEMBER 2021 AND JANUARY 2022

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

December 2021

US – Politics

• I see Joe Biden smiling. Something good happens for the USA. (Baba)
  • Gun reform is forefront this month. Texas is not reacting well to this and talks about secession. (TonyaW).
  • More investigations and lawsuits against Trump and his business, family. (Deetoo)
  • Georgia indicts Donald Trump. Governor DeSantis of Florida shields Trump from extradition. (AK)
  • There are more revelations from the 1/6 commission. No one is surprised and/or the seriousness of the revelations are downplayed. (AK)
  • There could be more military deployment for the U.S. soldiers. Instead of fighting Afghanistan, they may be involved in a new adversary, possibly China. (Eva)

US – People/Other

• When I think of the holidays, I see stress but a determination for families to get together. Few are willing to go for another quarantined Christmas. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • NYC celebration is good but be careful. Masks, social distancing continues. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see illustrated evergreen trees in front of a snowy landscape, from a bird’s eye view. It looked like a somewhat stark Christmas card. Upon asking for clarity, I felt that things look bleak now but will improve. (Serpens)
  • People are preparing for the holiday season. Some families have not spent time together in a couple of years. They are happy to be with loved ones. (Uneke)
  • Christmas is quieter and less materialistic. We are enjoying more personal and homemade gifts. We want a simpler experience. (Uneke)
  • People are trying to make things normal and joyful again for this Christmas. (Lovendures)
  • The collective is reflecting back upon this past year. There has been much loss, and grieving. We’ve all been through a great deal.  Much healing is needed. (Lovendures)
  • A very quiet Christmas, homespun and lovely. Shortages and distribution problems. (TeriZ)
  • I sense loneliness for many people during December. (Siobhan)
  • I sense tension in the Collective again. (CC21)
  • The new Spider-Man movie has a massive opening weekend, grossing more than $200M opening weekend and the second highest December opening weekend of all-time just behind Star Wars: The Force Awakens. (AK)
  • Hate groups will end up into the fringes. (Enkasongwriter)
  • I see students graduating in in-person commencements. (Enkasongwriter)
  • Quiet days and nights Grid and Internet rolling outages around the US and Europe. I have some food set aside and a camp stove. Not huge, just prepared. (Teriz)
  • It’s a quiet Christmas. There is not so much activity in stores. Shops are short of merchandise. There is snowfall in unexpected places. Grocery stores have shortages. There is a subdued feeling. (Karen C)

Covid

• Christmas is still quarantined, and people are still trying to socialize outdoors. Masks indoors. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Percentage of vaccinated people is rising, but nowhere near herd immunity. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • COVID spiking again due to family gatherings. Not as much travel over the Christmas holidays as compared to Thanksgiving. (Kathleen)
  • COVID numbers are coming back down in the vaccinated states. (Bluebelle)
  • Blue states have COVID restrictions, but businesses are open, and their economies are better. (Bluebelle)
  • Boosters or third shots. Health care workers will get them.  Be entitled to them as well as elderly. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • S. distributes additional vaccines to other countries. (Deetoo)
  • A new COVID variant throws a curve ball into return to normalcy. (Serpens)

Earth & Climate

• There is an earthquake in Southern California. (Baba)
  • December is warmer than usual this year at the beginning of the month. (Baba)
  • Bears become confused about hibernating due to the weather. (Baba)
  • The dragonfly population is larger than usual in Australia this summer. (Baba)
  • I see snow falling in the northeast of North America. (Doris)
  • I see pine beetles inside trees. It's cold out west. (Doris)
  • I see a train with a snowplow sweeping through at great speed. (Doris)
  • There is lots of snow on the prairies and mid-west. (Doris)
  • There are terrible ice storms in the U.S. I see cars sliding.  (TonyaW)
  • Pittsburgh is having dangerous ice and record breaking cold like never seen before. People are dying from it. (TonyaW).
  • Visual of the Great Lakes from above, they appear frozen solid. News about climate change effects. (Avon)
  • I see a condor flying very high in a clear blue sky. (Doris)
  • I see a bird in flight and feel the swoosh, swoosh of its wings. It takes effort to gain height. (Lovendures)
  • I see the ground moving towards British Columbia as if it's a tectonic plate moving towards it. It will be silent as if we won't notice.  It's like it is softly moving up the beach but the ground displacement will create a tsunami moving towards Asia.  (Bright Opal)
  • I see much flooding in different places in the UK. (Clara)
  • Fires in South America and Australia. (Clara)
  • Big earthquake in Chile. (Clara)
  • Emphasis on the climate is increasing during this time. (Siobhan)
  • I see the color light blue. It makes me think of sunny, but cold weather, more mild than usual. (CC21)
  • There will be snow in Florida. (Enkasongwriter)

International

• I see Angela Merkel. She looks happy. (Baba)
  • China is sinking. The Chinese intellectuals are seeding a revolution. (TeriZ)
  • Sad time in the UK. Shortage of food and the problem of not being able to have enough for Christmas. The army are helping people, all are very angry with government. (Clara)
  • Quebec Premier Francois Legault is in negotiation with Justin Trudeau about Health and Social Services. Neither party can agree on a resolution. The outcome will be that neither party gets exactly what they want. (Bright Opal)

Economy

• People spend more at Christmas this year. (Baba)
  • Stock market up for 2021. (Serpens)
  • I hear a song from the Banks which makes me think something is happening to the banks. (AK)
  • Thinking of the markets, it is okay. We’re okay. Seeing the bottom and finding stabilization. It was a correction. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • England came to mind with a sign for currency. Unstable markets. (TonyaW)

January 2022

US – Politics

• Legislation is taken up to protect women and ensure their equality. (Baba)
  • There are more lawsuits filed against Trump and his children. (Bluebelle)
  • There are power struggles in Congress over leadership of the House. (Bluebelle)
  • Republicans are speaking out against Trump. (Bluebelle)
  • Supreme Court in the news. (Deetoo) (TriciaCT)
  • Focus on the 1/6 commission this month. Several representatives and senators are linked to the plan to install Trump as dictator. (AK)
  • Congress is unsure how to proceed with 1/6. They fear looking partisan and going after their political opponents if they bring charges against them. They are afraid of what the repercussions would be. (AK)
  • People will commemorate the January 6th, 2021, events. This is important for the American democracy to continue flourishing.  (Bright Opal)
  • Trump and his followers are being indicted again and again. These indictments are increasing at a faster rate. (Doris)
  • Superman to the rescue! It’s Joe Biden, he is amazing. He must save the country. Congress has lost itself in all sorts of crazy. Joe must clean up their mess. He is cleaning house. (TeriZ)

US – People/Other

• I feel a sense of creativity and peace in the collective. Some sort of fire (literal and metaphorical) has been contained. (CC21)
  • A new year has begun. There is movement and more hope in the collective that change is possible. (Uneke)
  • A sense of calm, quiet feeling. We are relaxed and waiting for something, but not anxious. (Avon)
  • Many are feeling grateful the last year is over and a new year is beginning. (Lovendures)
  • I keep hearing, “Hits it out of the park!” Not sure what this means as it isn’t baseball season. (Baba)
  • I see someone throwing out a bag of discards, not sure what it is but I believe it is in the news. He’s in black clothing and there’s a naked or nearly naked woman in this scene crouched on the ground. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Madonna quits the music business. (Baba)
  • Women are in control. (CC21)
  • A sailboat, umbrellas and dance skirts are in the news. (Lovendures)
  • Education in the news. Children need help on a national level. States have failed them. (TeriZ)
  • Trains in the news, possibly a wreck. (TriciaCT)
  • Reality winner in the news. (TriciaCT)
  • Blood on the snow felt like a mass shooting. (Serpens)
  • I hear the song, “Never My Love,” by The Association. There could be an increase in romantic connection and commitment, but this is not necessarily confined to romance. There might also be stronger communities with more platonic love. (Eva)
  • I see people on the streets shopping. (Enkasongwriter)
  • I see an orangutan in the style of the Jungle Book art. He is wearing a wig and sunglasses. This must be in the news for some reasons. (Lovendures)

Covid

• Australia finally formally opens up again. (Baba)
  • People generally feel better this new year about COVID but are worried about the ongoing divisiveness. (Deetoo)
  • Booster shot expansion across the country. (Deetoo)
  • Children having vaccines. (TriciaCT)
  • The US vaccination rate will reach 80% nationwide. (Enkasongwriter)
  • I hear coughing. There is a new respiratory illness. (Karen C.)

Earth & Climate

• In the U.S., January is cold and icy. Out West, the worry is about rain. Too much will cause mudslides on the fire-charred hills. But there is a devastating drought and too little rain will be dire.  (Lovendures)
  • Italy has a large earthquake. (Baba)
  • I see earthquakes, Utah is one of them. 6.3 on the Richter Scale. Infrastructure damage. (TonyaW)
  • California, Florida, and Louisiana are hit with climate issues this month, all involving coastal flooding due to climate change. (TonyaW)
  • I see a seal. The impact of climate change on them is discussed. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Heavier snow in the Northeast and Midwest with below freezing temperatures. (Kathleen)
  • I see heavy snow in Midwest. (Deetoo)
  • I feel cold dampness. Some snow on east coast, some ice, slushy, insignificant.  (Deetoo)
  • Not as much snow for the Northeast, but more snow for Western and Central U.S. (TriciaCT)
  • Rather than snow, there is heavy rain in the northeastern United States. (Siobhan)
  • There will be a blizzard in Maine. (Enkasongwriter)
  • I see the Andes Mountains. I’m flying over them and sense their awesome beauty. (Doris)
  • The air is crisp and cold, it’s colder than normal on the U.S. East coast. I feel the sense of air freezing the moisture in my nostrils. Sense of scrambling to stay warm. There is a significant winter storm. (Karen C)

International

• Putin wobbles. His support is waning in Russia.  (Bluebelle)
  • People begin marching in Russia. (Baba)
  • There are food shortages in Iran. (Baba)
  • In France, I see people protesting in the streets. Violence breaks out. (TonyaW)
  • I see violence in Libya. Heavily armed men are patrolling. (TonyaW)
  • In the Middle East, perhaps Lebanon, there is either a bomb or an earthquake. There is shaking and explosions. (TonyaW)
  • Afghanistan has blood and mass shortages. Bombings and women’s rights. They are going backwards. (TeriZ)
  • It’s really bad in Afghanistan. I see more punishments being given in public. There will be resistance in the end. The oppressive men will go. The economy is broken, and they have nothing to eat. Their only income are the poppy fields. (Clara)
  • A train in Japan gets caught in an avalanche. (Enkasongwriter)
  • Natural gas explosion in Alberta. Many workers injured. This happens in the winter as I see snow covered ground, and burnt trees that are still standing in the snow. I see men walking with head injuries covered by white bandanas. (Bright Opal)

Economy

• I see a big question mark. I think it is about the markets and which way they will go. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Air travel is finally beginning to recover but it isn’t like it used to be. (Baba)
  • Businesses are trying to bend and move forward within a changed world. (Lovendures)

Science & Technology

• There is an important discovery at a telescope in the Southern Hemisphere. I feel it is related to some sort of quasar or a type of rare celestial object very far away. I hear the hum of this object and sense incredible joy and an absolute feeling of overwhelming beauty radiating from it. I see the Milky Way and shooting stars as if they are celebrating this discovery with us. (Doris)
  • There is reason to be optimistic thanks to some good news. Some sort of environmental progress or new technology/medical breakthrough, perhaps in treating cancer, gives people hope. (Serpens)
  • There is news about an airplane or air flight. (Lovendures)

deetoo, Rohenna, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

A hit- Omicron - the latest variant is here.

• A new COVID variant throws a curve ball into return to normalcy. (Serpens)   https://apnews.com

Vesta, Ms. C., matildagirl and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@journeywithme2 I was wondering if anyone is getting anything on this one? I had a sinking feeling as I read about it. 

FEBbby23, Vesta, LivingFree2 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: