Notifications
Clear all

APRIL 2021 - Predicted 2.22.21

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

U.S. – Politics

•   Steve Bannon is arrested (again). (Baba)

•   Donald Trump, Jr. enters rehab. (Baba)

•   Governor Cuomo is in the news again; unclear if it is good or bad. (Baba)

•   There will be revelations that members of Congress were complicit in the January 6 riots. They aided and abetted the insurrectionists behind the scenes. (Bluebelle)

•   Members of Congress implicated in Capitol insurrection. (deetoo)

•   Mitch McConnell is ill. (Bluebelle)

•   A great former senator passes. (Bluebelle)

•   Dominion, the manufacturer of voting machines, sues Trump for libel. (Bluebelle)

•   New legislation expanding the current Affordable Care Act is proposed. It is a kind of extension of Medicare, in which they make it easier for more people to be covered. (deetoo)

•   Vigorous investigation of prior administration’s handling of Covid pandemic is underway. (deetoo)

•   There’s trouble in Texas. Coverups attempted, but the truth is slowly revealed. (deetoo)

•   Texas power grid disaster will be fully exposed. (Eric P.)

•   Senator Ted Cruz is in the news. (Enid)

•   I sense the energy changing for the U.S. migrant population. More hope. (Lovendures)

•   President Biden having more “fireside chats” in which he communicates with average Americans, including some town hall events. Biden loves connecting, finding out what people think and wanting to show his support. (deetoo)

•   Biden is gaining in popularity, as his earnestness is a direct contradiction to the past. (Andrew Posey)

•   The White House has a new look, with continued transparency. (Cheryl S)

•   Republican opposition remains pronounced, but Biden is focused and relentless. He wants to help the American people. (Uneke)

•   Politics. I see the letters GOP. They are being stubborn, not wanting to work with others. (Colleen)

•   Side by side, the boring work of constitutional progress continues. (Carmel)

•   I see internal fighting, which is causing the people to suffer more. (Share)

•   I hear from Spirit that agendas not going in the right direction. (Share)

•   I hear someone say, “Will we get on with it already?!” (Share)

•   We are a weary nation and there is no interest in rebellion. There is a lack of coverage for Trump and while he has a base, it is getting smaller. (Andrew Posey)

•   Domestic unrest in the U.S. Danger is still there for civil strife. (Bright Opal)

•   A protest involving people with disabilities makes headlines. (Charmander)

•   Love surrounding the Capitol; people circling it and holding hands. (Avon)

•   Easter eggs on the White House lawn to delight our weary souls. Our first lady is an empath. She feels deeply. She is our Mother Nurturer now. (Jennifer)

•   Politics is quieter this month. It’s a period of calm in the U.S. overall. (AK)

U.S. – Donald Trump

•   The Justice Department finds all the dirty deeds that were done while Trump made a mockery of the Justice Department. (Cheryl S)

•   Trump wants recognition, he needs attention. (Colleen)

•   Trump is planning a major comeback and will work to undermine Biden. (Jim)

•   Donald Trump raises his voice again. He is not going away. I could not tell if he would or would not run for president again. I just felt he will work to keep his supporters aligned with him and make life miserable for Biden. (Jim)

•   Trump in trouble for taxes and property misuse. Republicans shuffling away, seeking a better identity. (Carmel)

•   Trump is in legal trouble. (Lovendures)

U.S. – People/Other

•   I see people engaged in building and construction. Needing to build civilization again. (Jeanne Mayell)

•   Air travel begins to pick up again. (Baba)

•   I see a sense of enlightenment, a sense of clarity. (Andrew Posey)

•   I see a white flower with teardrop-like drops of water on it. There is a feeling of renewal, but some sadness. Maybe the flower is associated with a funeral. (Eva)

•   I see cars, they seem to be red race cars going around a racetrack. (Doris)

•   I see a helicopter blade belonging to an emergency rescue operation. (Doris)

•   I see a TV (web) with a blackout screen; something is happening behind the scenes. (Share)

•   A vision of buildings on fire in a Western city in the news. It looks like a bomb attack. (Jackie)

•   A young woman with porcelain-white arms, a black choker, and very short bangs is in the news. (Susan Fay)

•   People are adapting. Some going deeper in their spiritual journeys. (Eric P.)

•   I feel there’s a rebirth. I see an outstretched hand similar to the Ace of Cups. (Julie S)

•   News of a classic artist’s painting selling for a record amount. (Brenda)

•   Manhattan is quiet and empty and the “sun is going down” on the city. Many people migrate from the U.S. East Coast to the West Coast. Question of continued power outages. (Kristen)

•   Feels smooth like metal. Trucking becoming more popular and in the news. New way of consolidation for delivering goods. Jobs in trucking are good, also local. (Heather)

•   Truckers’ strike or truckers making news. (Lillian A.)

•   I see a dump truck that looks awry. Something is wrong with trucking. (Jeanne Mayell)

•   I see the word “Hollywood,” then I see the colors yellow and red side by side. Maybe an action movie premier? (Colleen)

•   I see Matthew McConaughey. I think it’s about a new movie coming out. (Colleen)

•   Most people will find their current mental and emotional focus greatly magnified these days. If positive, more positive; if negative, more negative, until a personal catalyst is reached. Then their experiences will change. (Howard E.)

•   More optimism and hope for most people, for the nation. (Howard E.)

•   A time of new beginnings. Happier people throughout the world. (WiscoGirl65)

•   I see sunshine. People are appreciating the small things in life. (Mary I)

•   There is much light and brightness. A lot of pain and fear is lifting. I see flowers. The Earth is abloom. (Harry)

•   Golden light emerges in rays from the universe to enlighten us further into our roles as lightworkers. Angels leading us into our walk for peace and unity among all. Watch the buds in nature burst forth into new life. Listen to the birdsong every day. Their songs keep our hearts open for divine messages. (Mere999)

I hear a chorus of children singing. It feels hopeful and sounds cheery, but I also feel sad somehow. (Kateinpdx).

The song, “We are the world” in the news., and also “What a wonderful world.” (Kateinpdx). (Kateinpdx). 

There is a lot of looking back to the 80’s and 90’s in the news or pop culture. (Kateinpdx)

A very large replica of a white and yellow flower or egg in the news. (Kateinpdx).

Pandemic

•   There is a breakthrough in the development of a medication for Covid. (Baba)

•   Businesses start reorienting their strategies toward a post-Covid world. Business as usual is gone. New ways of doing things to get people out and about safely are put in place. (Baba)

•   More vaccines available, but still some problems with distribution in certain areas of the country. Cases declining, but we’re not out of the woods. Caution still needed, especially because of rise in variants. (deetoo)

•   April/May: Low-income countries ignored and feeling neglected in vaccine distribution. They can’t compete. A case of “the haves and the have-nots.” Some governments, including the U.S., and outside organizations step in to help. (deetoo)

•   More positive news regarding Covid this month. I see a graph with dark graphics going down and light graphics going up. Things are improving. (Lovendures)

•   Teacher vaccination is a priority. (GradualGoddess)

•   In the Netherlands, people will not be traveling or leaving their homes until September 2021. The surge of infections is too large to end lockdown and curfew. The Liberal and Green parties will do a good job of dealing with the pandemic. (Paula)

•   The towns in the Netherlands are empty because of the extended lockdown. A wolf comes into one looking for food. (Paula)

•   Johnson & Johnson vaccine will push us to a new normal. But as people come back together, they are faced with all that may be lost. (Julie N.)

•   As we emerge from isolation, we will see what’s left of our prior lives: jobs, local businesses, friends, family members, local and federal government. We face changes and challenges that we haven’t anticipated and will need to work together for the common good. (Julie N.)

•   I see families celebrating Easter outside. They are not yet ready to celebrate indoors due to Covid, but feel that things will improve and they will be able to meet in person soon. (Doris)

•   It is spring in the collective, with a sense of renewal. The mood is lighter than it has been so far this year. Lots of schools open. Warm weather. (Serpens)

•   I see daffodils and feel happiness. Things are opening up more due to progress controlling Covid. (Carol C.)

•   I see daffodils. Happier spring. More people out and about. (deetoo)

•   A warm and healing spring sun rises and shines on children playing and dancing together without masks. (Betty)

•   We still need to be cautious. We are starting to defeat Covid and shatter its hold, but we have to be cautious. There are red blood drops or red petals. (Carol C.)

•   Covid is so much less, even with the variants. (Tonya W)

•   Covid, Canada, Trudeau: the vaccines are not coming fast enough. And some strains of Covid are evolving to be resistant to the virus. (Bright Opal)

•   The vaccine shows problems. (Bliss)

•   Spring is blooming. There appears to be a calming down. Life is opening up a bit. (Lillian A.)

•   Love for the world, spring brings hope. People meet again but we are not ready for the universal hug yet, just elbow bumps still and outdoor walks together. The vaccine is a success. (Muriel)

•   Covid coming to an end. (WiscoGirl65)

Economy

•   I see rates climbing and inflating, will show its big tail. (Share)

•   April is better. More vaccinations. I see butterflies. Song. Easter eggs. Pastel colors. Joy begins to return, and it is welcome and appreciated. But the poor are worse off. Economic divide is huge. They won’t show it on TV. (Bliss)

Climate & Earth

•   Spring arrives and suddenly it’s much too hot and sticky. (Jeanne Mayell)

•   I see the planet Saturn turning on its side. So much obligation. (Jeanne Mayell)

•   There is plentiful rain in Europe. (Baba)

•   Unusually hot and humid in Southeast. (deetoo)

•   The weather is unusually warm in the mid-southern section of the U.S. (Siobban)

•   Unusually cool weather in D.C. I see tree branches rising up to meet the sun. (Lovendures)

•   There might be a little earthquake in British Columbia, a small one that could be the residual effect of a bigger one. I actually see the “Ring of Fire” on fire, with earthquakes and potentially more volcanic activities in North America than we are used to. (Bright Opal)

•   I see some floods, and I see a team of people trying not to drown, as water is pouring over them and washing them away. (Andrew Posey)

•   Weather issues in Texas, maybe a flood or tornado. (Brenda)

•   Blue waves are coming, storms and flooding. There are fish and animals everywhere. I see block walls, barriers. (Teri Z)

•   I see a ship going under a large wave in a storm. (Tonya W)

•   I see some sort of tornado and/or vortex, which probably means there will be a tornado or hurricane causing damage somewhere in the U.S. (AK)

•   Sahara dust storm hits U.S. again. (Sunflower)

•   Sandstorm in the U.S. (Tonya W)

•   Tulips. So many tulips. (Tonya W)

•   A long winter is now over. There is relief, and spring comes forth as a tulip. (Christine B)

•   Shooting star or asteroid in the news. I see people with telescopes. (Tonya W)

•   Something about a rare tiger in the news. Perhaps a baby involved. (Tonya W)

•   Whales migrating places they don’t normally go. This is due to global warming. (Tonya W)

•   I see a ship and feel it’s about a fishing accident or oil spill. (GradualGoddess)

•   I see a blackout in many major cities. (Share)

•   I see either a comet or it could be a spaceship launching into space, but it’s very bright. (Share)

•   I see fish drowning. Is there something poisonous in the water causing them to be unable to breathe? (Share)

•   I see so many lobsters in the news, red ones, and very colorful ones. (Share)

•   Some animals stampede, we do not know why. Is this Africa? (Karen Porter)

•   A large snowstorm hits the East Coast late in the season. (Brenda)

•   Still cold in Northeast. Winds in the West. (Lillian A.)

•   Bird flu, but it comes from sheep. (Asma)

•   An asteroid will crash into the earth. (Bernie)

Science/Technological Advances

•   I see the light of a sun, a new discovery; there is an advance in some kind of medical treatment. (Andrew Posey)

•   Advancements in antiviral vaccines will improve the treatment of the common cold. (Lizzie)

•   News about computer bugs will be impacting the way we use technology. (Arianne)

•   Privacy is back at the forefront. There is a revolt against Big Tech, but no agreement reached. These are the birth pangs of change. (Arianne)

International

•   China in the news, perhaps for atrocities with Uighurs. (GradualGoddess)

•   It is significant that I’m seeing the flags of many countries flying at the U.N. Perhaps a new unity? (Christine B)

•   An uprising of young people in North Korea. (Christine B)

•   I see a waterfall in Venezuela, and an indigenous boy with a round, bloated stomach. I see a native with a piercing in the lip and a pudding-bowl haircut. There is an illness among these people. (Karen Porter)

•   The government of the Netherlands is reelected. Liberals will lead the country again, and the left-wing Green Party will govern with them. Mark Rutte is elected for the right wing. The extreme right wing will lose. (Paula)   

Accident in the zoo. The orangutang is noticed. The smell of a zoo permeates. This is in the Middle East. (Karen Porter)

Hear the song “Springtime for Hitler in Germany” from the Mel Brooks movie (Kateinpdx). 

Lizzie, numerologist, JourneyWithMe2 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: