Notifications
Clear all

MARCH 2021 Predictions from 2.22.21 RTF Night

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

We are still compiling the other months and when it is ready, I will release it to all who donated mid February and later. But here is March. :-)  

March 2021

U.S. – Politics

• A long list for Biden and the Congress. They will get through it. Trump will not get a foot hold.  Busy Congress. Dealing with pandemic and storm damage. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Kelly Anne Conway is in the news. (Baba)
  • More is revealed about Capitol riots. More arrests of those who participated.  Some Congressional members & staff investigated in possible participation.  (Deetoo)
  • Merrick Garland begins prosecutions against the insurrectionists. (Serpens)
  • A committee is being formed in Congress to investigate the events of January 6. (Uneke)
  • Covid relief bill passes. We can’t get everything we want.  (Deetoo)
  • More Cabinet members confirmed. (Deetoo)
  • Our voices are being heard. The people are finally being heard. (Lovendures)
  • The winds are shifting, change for the good is happening. (Uneke)
  • Congress debating. Ever debating. (Tonya W)
  • I see more division. (Share)
  • Dark energy is back in hiding. GOP politicians are plotting. Dangerous time. (Eric P.)
  • Trump is on the ropes because of lawsuits. (Serpens)
  • I see many red hearts but there’s so much darkness surrounding them. (Share)
  • The energy of people is quiet and turning inward due to fatigue and a need for rest and self- (Christine B)
  • The Great Turning is in motion. Biden’s agenda advancing quickly, though Republicans are obstructing. (GradualGoddess)
  • I see Trump. He is not smiling; he’s looking down and he is angry.  He is concocting a scheme.  He wants revenge against those who voted against him.  He is a very evil man.  We have not seen the last of him. (Bright Opal)
  • We are still on shaky ground with politics and militia groups. Trump tries another unsuccessful coup. (Cheryl S)
  • New questions about our power grid and the need to examine how we power our nation. Green New Deals move forward with a hard push. (Cheryl S)
  • I feel heaviness in my thighs and feet, like military marching. I hear the beginning of the Kanye West song “Jesus Walks,” which also sounds like a military march, and I see desert scenery. This is concerning war. (Eva)
  • Some bloodshed. (Teri Z)
  • Pride returning to the US. Seeing the US flag flying high, blowing strongly in the wind. Deep breath and feeling proud. (Avon)
  • I feel as if life is a struggle. I hear the song, “Give Peace A C” (Julie S)
  • People are playing dangerous games all for control and power. (Bliss)
  • Biden tries to help with words, but his words don’t go far. (Bliss)
  • We feel deep sadness, disconnect, hopefulness, some anger and regret. We are in the cold and looking forward toward warmth, release and freedom. Politics become irrelevant; people are suffering. (Muriel)
  • Image of a flower coming up. Sanity returning to a worn-out Capitol. (Carmel)
  • Embarrassment now that the Trump era is over. There are mutterings of rebellion. All are still not working for mankind. Thoughts of self-preservation persist. (Carmel)
  • I feel uncertain, unsettled. We still have hurdles to overcome. I see a man running and jumping over hurdles. I believe this refers to politics. (Colleen)
  • I see the word “Trump.” Trump supporters, a small percentage or group, are still disillusioned and want to protest. I see a peaceful protest. (Colleen)
  • It is a big soup right now; with all the right ingredients it will be delicious. Some of them have been added and it is going to take time to finish it. (Heather)

U.S. – People/Other

• Relative calm. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Airliners in the news regarding safety. (Siobhan)
  • Daffodils become the symbol of a movement. (Baba)
  • I see beautiful yellow daffodils. (Doris)
  • I see the interior of a grocery store and hear the announcement “cleanup on aisle 4”. It feels like cleaning up something that’s been long overlooked.  (deetoo)
  • A war hero is in the news. (Tonya W)
  • How are we doing? We are shell-shocked still. I am shell-shocked. We are recovering. PTSD is the best way to put it. One day we will have to deal with this but right now there is still so much work to be done. (Tonya W)
  • With spring comes a sense of renewal and hope that helps the world start to breathe again. (Doris)
  • I see the color green and a huge green meadow. When I asked where it was, I heard that it was everywhere on the planet where there is hope. (Doris)
  • End of March: I see a man with a white beard addressing something important. (Share)
  • End of March: I see something very bright, an explosion? (Share)
  • I see the joy of something, a triumph in the world that everyone can share. It is a discovery or a birth.  (Andrew Posey)
  • I see a light golden streaming from the dawn of a new place. (Karen Porter)
  • End of February: Sigh of relief.  People breathing again. (AK)
  • March: I see kids having fun; people/kids at a water park. People are starting to get out and enjoy life. People are spending money.  People are happier overall this month. (AK)
  • I see a handkerchief with blood on it, like a nosebleed. (Andrew Posey)
  • A member of a popular rock band passes away unexpectedly. (Brenda)
  • Baylor University will be in the news. (Arianne)
  • An uneasy, impatient feeling. I saw an empty road, but it’s leading somewhere. (Serpens)
  • People misunderstand love as they search their minds, rather than their hearts. But a new spiritual paradigm is undergoing birth pangs. (Arianne). 
  • Things are going to be rough from now until the end of March, like going up a gravel hill. (Arianne)
  • Our world is spinning slowly, yet into an upward climb for better health and communication. March winds will bring a time of better good will and joy among humans. The water of rivers and streams will flow toward peace and joy. (Mere999)
  • A vision of being in a free fall, descending downward at speed, and accompanied by a feeling of despair and fear of the future. (Jackie)
  • Something is spinning out of control. (Karen Porter)
  • I see a shopper entering a store. People venturing out more. (Karen Porter)
  • Tsuchiya of Capcom announces a Mega Man Battle Network game. (Bin Zhao)

U.S. Pandemic

• COVID cases are dropping. We find that the vaccines are more effective than predicted, even against the variants. Africa is in desperate need of vaccines. (Bluebelle)
  • Johnson & Johnson vaccine released and widely distributed. (deetoo)
  • What is happening with Covid? I see energy waves, a give and take.  There is good news and bad news.  (Lovendures)
  • I see a train moving through snow with great speed and urgency. The snow is flying as it moves on the track and I hear its whistle blowing. I got the feeling it’s a metaphor for the urgency of delivering the COVID vaccine to the far corners of the world. (Doris)
  • I see lines of people all over the world getting shots. (Andrew Posey)
  • The number of vaccinated people are increasing. The amount of available vaccines is expanding. (Uneke)
  • People are still fearful about COVID and are looking out from under their visors to see if it’s okay to come out. (Christine B)
  • COVID improves in US, vaccinations increasing. (GradualGoddess)
  • We are inching toward spring and making small steps to controlling COVID. There is light and relief ahead. (Carol C.)
  • There is continued controversy about opening schools for the remainder of this school year due to COVID. I feel that vaccinations will ramp up and science will continue to make progress, leading to balance and confidence for opening up schools. (Carol C.)
  • School issues in the news. Teachers will move up in line to receive the vaccine allowing them to feel safer about returning to the classroom. Then schools will open gradually as Covid cases decline.  (Julie N.)
  • I believe this is what has been happening to families during the pandemic: I see an empty family room with a big grandma sofa, waiting for their owners to come back. There's a lit candle waiting for them. (Lizzie)
  • COVID rates decline. (Brenda)
  • I am not feeling much has changed. There is still the pandemic, a shortage of vaccines, and some confusion surrounding the government. (Lillian A.)
  • A vision of people going out more, leaving their COVID sheltering slowly and carefully. (Jackie)
  • The wheel is turning. The illness is subsiding. Hold on, fear not. The darkness is subsiding. (Harry)
  • I sense impatience. People want the freedom of movement and choice they had a year ago. (Mary I)

Economy

• US Federal Reserve Bank takes action to turn things around financially in the US economy. (Baba)
  • Market correction. (Teri Z)
  • The stock market will end the month up slightly. (Serpens)
  • Stock market rockets higher. (Bliss)
  • A hotel in Florida goes under. (Charmander)

Climate & Earth

• Goats and their relationship to climate change are in the news. (Baba)
  • There is at least one more large winter storm in the US and Europe before winter is done. (Baba)
  • News about Oak Flats, sacred Apache land. I see a Native American on a horse staring at the sun, it may be a setting sun.  A sacred moment.   (Lovendures)
  • I hear roaring water. (Lovendures)
  • I see cloud cover/fog. The sun can’t be seen.  (Lovendures)
  • I see swirling wind and angel wings. (Lovendures)
  • End of March: There’s a powerful cold, such a freezing chill, in the air. (Share)
  • End of March: I hear horses and see lots of horses neighing and stomping. (Share)
  • The rain and clouds are leaving and blue skies and puffy clouds begin to appear. (Christine B)
  • Energy is building. Breakthroughs, some of them eruptions. More of them hopeful. But the pain is deep. We must come together to heal one another, to heal our earth. (Jennifer)
  • I see a volcanic eruption in the news. (Brenda)
  • Weather-related issues in California. (Brenda)
  • See prolonged droughts and many people starting garden seedlings because of their food worry. (Betty)
  • I see the green hills like mossy stones. (Andrew Posey)
  • There are complications. I see an ocean wave. I feel like it is on the East Coast of the US, on the southern half. It brings much damage, but not catastrophic. It is another wake-up call. (Heather)
  • I sense a very big wave like a tsunami off the coast of Canada. (Sunflower)
  • I see the tops of mountains with no snow on them. (Colleen)
  • Too cold for March. (Diana)

Science/Technological Advances

International

• I see something about India, something about a shift in their culture. Elders are worried about this. Youth seems lost. Are they too Americanized? is the question. (Tonya W)
  • There is a lot going on in Russia. Chechnya, I feel upheaval and revolt is in the air.  It is only the beginning.  (Bright Opal)
  • There is an area between Chechnya and Moscow. There is a big crowd, and it is as if they are in a multi layered circle made of hundreds of thousands of people.  It’s as if these people are releasing doves.  There are a lot of women in that crowd.  They are brave and unafraid. (Bright Opal)
  • I see Britain, golden sunlight on the Big Ben clock. I am looking down on the city of London. I feel dizzy. I don’t know why. (Karen Porter)
  • I see people training in sports, I believe for the Olympics. I see a Black man running and crossing the finish line, breaking the tape. I believe it’s a person from Kenya. I see the word “Kenya” with the Black man. (Colleen)
  • The beauty of Africa through the trees, animals, and the sun’s light on the land is being looked at and recognized. Color: indigo. (Kristen)
  • I see white Snowdrops in the sun. It’s a warm spring, lots of spring flowers coming at the end of March in the Netherlands. Insects came out of the winter too quick at the beginning of the month. It was too warm. They need to be fed with nectar but the flowers only come at the end of March. The insects need nectar or they will die. They need to be fed artificially. (Paula)

Lizzie, Lauren, CC21 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

I don't see any of mine with Bin yet.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

There is one there. 

ReplyQuote
(@allyn)
Illustrious Member Registered

• More is revealed about Capitol riots. More arrests of those who participated.  Some Congressional members & staff investigated in possible participation.  (Deetoo)

A former Trump State Department aid, Fredrico Klein, was just arrested (charges unknown) for something related to the January 6, 2021 riots.  Definitely a hit there.

Perhaps we may find out that Trump deliberately brought a mob and had a few assassins hiding in the crowd so they could kill Pence, the House and the Senate in all the confusion.  Maybe instead of a angry mob incited by an unhinged maniac, there was actually a plan to kill off our government and use the mob as a cover.

I wouldn't put it past Trump.  No sense in impeaching him again, though.  Republicans will never convict him no matter what he does.  I only hope and pray that if he goes down, they go down with him.

Isabelle, polarberry, Kateinpdx and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

I'd like to add my March Predictions here too from the 2-22-21 RTF night. Somehow they were omitted:

February/March 2021

• I see a large daisy, yellow and white, looks like a flower or an egg. (Kateinpdx)
  • Jack in the box in the news (either the toy or the restaurants) (Kateinpdx)
  • I see green and the capital in the US. There is grass growing on the mall. Sense of growth and renewal. (Kateinpdx)

March 2021

• See the color goldenrod.
  • I feel as sense of frustration. I can’t quite see it or feel it. (I don’t know what the “it” is). (Kateinpdx)
  • Moammar Quaddaffi in the news. (Kateinpdx)
  • Dry. Desert. Sand. The Middle East. There is reference to or harkening back to Desert Storm or that time period (early 90’s). (Kateinpdx)

CC21, lenor, Isabelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michellepazicni)
Honorable Member Participant

are concerts still predicted to come back in September? I didn't see any mention of them in the new predictions that were emailed!

lenor, Vesta, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

@michellepazicni This isn't a prediction on my part, but I think that realistically, the answer is generally no.  There may be a few smaller ones here and there (ones that have been or will be postponed from early spring (now) and summer), but I wouldn't expect a return to a (relatively) normal concert schedule until spring/summer of next year.  The reason is that even though we have vaccines now, there is still not enough data to show how much immunity to the main version of covid is gained from these vaccines, how long that immunity may last, or whether boosters may be needed.  There is even less data to show if or how well the current vaccines will protect against the (at least) three major variants, so I think there will still be plenty of caution on the part of promoters.  The artists themselves may also be wary for a while yet since, as performers, their livelihoods literally depend on their voices and ability to perform, so I would guess they would still be a bit leery of doing open concerts until there is a lot more data to support claims of safety.

Maggieci and Maggieci reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michellepazicni)
Honorable Member Participant

@tgraf66 that makes sense...Im seriously starting to struggle with depression because of no concerts :( 

Maggieci and Maggieci reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: