Notifications
Clear all

Syria Crisis that May Emerge

(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Have just had a  quick preliminary scan on the situation in Syria. Trump has made threats regarding the recent gas attack in Damascus. He may back down, but if he goes ahead with a punitive  attack, then it will not go well for him. He will, if this happens, use mostly airstrikes, missiles, and precision attacks. it will initally succeed, and may even bring the regime to the edge of defeat. But the regime survives, in some form, and it is then all downhill. The Russians intervene, the Israeli's deliberately make the situation much worse, as part of their long term intentions in the area, and it escalates. This leads an eventual defeat, and may be the precursor trigger for the wider middle east war that is now in some serious danger of emerging. We shall know, within a week, or two. If the airstrikes go ahead, there will be trouble. 

KB, Lola, Paul W and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@paul-w)
Noble Member Registered

The adults have left the administration. Trump is firmly in charge with no one to talk him off of the ledge.

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@brandy)
Reputable Member Registered

and to add to this Cohen's office has just been raided by the FBI and emails between Cohen and Trump have been seized. Someone posted that we are now going to learn about the crime-fraud exception when it comes to attorney-client privilege. this is exactly what Trump  needs to set him off and start a war

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I can't bring myself to click "like" to your posts because of the situation being discussed, but they are good posts, and I appreciate what you each have said. 

Let's try to stay strong and send light to all involved. 

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@locus)
Eminent Member Registered

The Washington Post is quite convinced that some sort of air strikes are inevitable. But, most likely these will be 'symbollic' ones that don't actually impact/punish the Syrian government. Last year, when Trump did similar strikes, Russia turned a blind eye to them. I think Trump will try for more of the same - Russia is one of his few remaining allies and he won't want to rock the boat.

If this is the case, would the status quo continue - With things tense, but not quite on the verge of a full-fledged Middle East war?

ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

FROM ZORON:

Did a stage two scan last night, deepening the analysis. Used divination and meditation. 

Some sort of strike now seems inevitable, but I am getting 50/50 choice on what kind, from a punitive strike, to something  more severe, that is actually what strategists call a "Decapitating strike"....a literal "Coup De Etate" from the skies. In this they go for a heavy concentrated strike, on the core government and military, taking out the military, and the political leadership, at high level. It will not work, except partially, but it will fail to remove the Government, portions of which will ride it out, and  continue.  The Pentagon and State Department analysts  will warn of the dangers, of such an approach. But ultimately  it all depends on the Mad Emperor in the white palace. He decides. he is thinking, as we speak.

There are now only a handful of adults in the White House. The "Junta" of the three, highly experienced retired Generals who effectively run things, behind the show facade, will do their utmost to persuade things in the less dangerous direction. I get that they are taking phone calls from other retired generals, who are taking phone calls, from active service Generals, who will actually have to carry the casualty burden, and the harsh realities of  such a limited war. In general, the trade union of Generals is at work behind the scenes. Trump, who dodged the Draft at the time of Vietnam, while his classmates went and got killed, is the man with the final decision. At the moment, it is all balanced finely. The next week will see the decision made, in detail. As I said, it is NOT decided yet. I am just giving the actual issues, as they are now. Such a glimpse behind the scenes, is useful. I think the American Public has a right to know what is going on.

BlueBelle, KB, Lola and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@briangimao)
Active Member Registered

This will lead us to one thing: will this lead to use of nuclear weapons? I must hope that this war will not be catastrophic.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Brian, no one knows. Visualize getting Trump and his hawks  out of office. 

BlueBelle, Kim K., Lola and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

I think we're going in hard in the next couple of days.  I don't see nuclear confrontation here.  These are still opening salvos, but not to be taken lightly.  We're not just going for an empty air strip this time.  This is tied to the trip both of the junior Trumps took to UAE this weekend for a wedding in Dubai.  A decision (ultimatum) was made shortly after Kushner got funding for his 666 property.  Hold on kids.  Bumpy ride ahead, but I don't see world destruction.  This is just the starting round.  Lots of exit points before things get completely out of control over this.  And yes, visualising cooler heads in the White House is imperative!  Even seeing Trump's head encased in a snowball might help.  Can you see the steam rising up as he cools down?  Love and cool breathing to all.

Celticwitch, Lola, Kim K. and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

As gracesinger says, may the highest part of me touch the highest part of Donald trump and all involved in this crisis. May  angels surround him and penetrate his wounds with healing light so that he allows his heart to rule his final actions. 

May the American people and the Congress and the military be touched and surrounded with healing light that no one will be harmed. 

Lola, Grace, Kim K. and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lauri-h)
Estimable Member Registered

Appear missile strikes are currently happening in Syria, 9 PM Eastern. 

Laynara, MizMargo, Laynara and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminata)
Noble Member Registered

Hold on! We're OK! Don't panic!  This is the eruption and it's not the end, and there is more bad to come, but we will be alright.  Pray for calm.  Ask for the highest outcome of this situation for all.  The more we as a collective ask for the best possible outcome of where we are, the more likely we are to achieve it.  Love, calm and protection to all!

Celticwitch, Kim K., Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Topic starter  

This morning I did my usual early day practice,  with some meditation, some divination, regarding the situation in the Middle East. I looked at the Autumn situation. Not good. The present situation, after the latest American attack, is subsiding, into a state of low-level conflict, but with no great outside external powers activity. But this will not last beyond the Summer. Bad situations and issues emerge. 

My divination for the area shows a further set of incidents, that grow. The Americans will experience an Ineffective use of force, that is semi-disasterous, trying to turn things in their preferred direction. It will not succeed, it will make things worse. Military might will be turned against the weak and civilian populations. There will be Senseless violence and warmongering. Lack of leadership discipline and poor direction will fan the flames of a situation already dangerous. Military advance without consideration of the consequences for others will lead to a situation getting out of control. In the Autumn there is a significant confrontation, involving America sending naval and air forces to the region. It will incur losses, and will have little effect on the final outcome, but will make the situation worse, ultimately. It will cause serious risks of confrontation between America, Russia, Iran, and Isreal. There is an internal struggle going on in Washington, between people like Bolton, who are becoming even more cruel, violent, and dangerous, in their ideas for future American action in the Middle East, and more cautious, sensible people, who are long-term diplomatic and military experts, and who are who are predicting a disaster,if Bolton and the Israeli war faction are allowed to prevail. 

The same situation is going on inside the Isreali leadership. There too, there is an internal struggle. Trump and his close leadership group, are closely engaged in this. There are also strange connections, between the Saudi and American leadership, that will only be revealed later after all these events have passed if they happen. The situation is about 50% either way, at the moment, and no final decisions have been made. But this is being posted as an early marker, on what is going on, and I will be adding to it. But I would say that the actual chances of a larger war in the Middle East, with international players, have increased.  Zoron.

KB, Laynara, MizMargo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

Actually the Syrian situation will be resolved after November this year. Though expect to see more bloodshed and attacks before then, in next two months.

These incidents are kind of shadow boxing between US and Russia. Although Turkey and Sunni Arabs too have their strategic interests here. I hope to see a partition of North and East Syria(eventually in 3/4 parts) by the start of 2019. Both of them will try to take credit for bringing 'Peace'.

However I haven't been able to see asad's future. Will these bring peace in ME ? Never.

Iran will be the focus of next war and also count Afghanistan which will heat up when Syria calms down. 

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@natalie)
Noble Member Registered

What scares me about all this is that I kept seeing a war with Iran happening some time this year in meditations I did last year. It really freaks me out that the war hawk lunatics in government are edging towards this now. I'm so sick of the bullies and the idiots playing with all our lives just because it feeds their demented egos. Ugh, god help us. 

KB, Laynara, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@asian)
Honorable Member Registered

US state is doing the dirty works of British empire. It is creating enormous hatred against it the process. The war with Iran will happen, this is the path collective  future took when third world war didn't happened at 2010 according to Baba Vanga's predictions. How it will happen that's the question. 

ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

A surprising twist on the Syria situation: Just when everybody thought it was all over, Vladimir Gutenev, a Russian lawmaker, has said: "We should follow the advice of certain experts, who say that Russia should possibly suspend the implementation of treaties on non-proliferation of missile technologies, and also follow the US example and start deploying our tactical nuclear weapons in foreign countries. It is possible that Syria, where we have a well-protected airbase, may become one of those countries."

Some people have completely freaked out about this, interpreting "deploying nuclear weapons" as actually bombing somewhere with tactical nukes. I don't think this is what the Russian lawmaker meant, I think the meaning is putting some missiles with nuclear warheads in the Russian bases in Syria. It's still a shocking suggestion, because those missiles could target Israel or European countries.

I'm getting the feeling that the relative stability we're seeing now in the area won't last for very long. I see trouble again before this year is over.

Sophie, Jeanne Mayell, Sophie and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maria-d-white)
Noble Member Registered

Like I said in my last post, we're seeing military action again in Syria before the year is over. It didn't take all that long.

I'm getting the feeling that the Syrian army will try to retake the Golan Heights within the next two weeks. Attacks could start as soon as tomorrow, though I think it will be a bit later. Israel will call the US for help, and there will be some limited help, but the problem is that general Mattis will be in trouble with Trump because of the revelations within Bob Woodward's book. That will affect the ability of Mattis to do his job.

I see a partial success for Syria, that is, they will retake a portion of the occupied territory but not all of it. This will have long-term repercussions. Israel will be very unhappy because of the poor quality of the support from the US. Early next year, the US will try to over-compensate, helping Israel to get back the territory it lost. The issue is that, because it's still legally occupied territory and the Syrian army were perfectly entitled to take it back according to international law, that will create a very tense situation in the UN. There is potential for further chaos and escalation in the Middle East from then on.

Sophie and Sophie reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Wow!  That seems troubling about the Golan Heights..  

ReplyQuote
(@bright-opal)
Noble Member Contributor

There was an op-ed in the Washington Post today from a GOP congressman about the lack of US military strategy as it pertains to Syria.    I'm not a big proponent of war, however, the US has missed many great opportunities to gain control of the situation and maintain it in the region.

I don't see an end to the Syrian war anytime soon.   Unfortunately...

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: