Notifications
Clear all

Looking for light during the Russian Invasion of Ukraine.

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

I decided to create a thread about the light which can be found during this horribly dark time.  The invasion of Ukraine by Putin is a horrible tragedy which is profoundly effecting us all around the world and of course in our own community.  

I realized that I needed to look for some of this light this morning as I felt so heavy.  Light is hope.  Light heals and comforts.  Lights can bring love and empathy.  My hope is to bring a little light to any who are feeling this heaviness as well.  This pain for humanity.

So for those who would like to see a bit of light, this thread is for you  Please bring more light to the thread as you discover other more hopeful and encouraging stories which are happening inspire of this war.  Watch! The spirit of humanity is rising up to meet adversity.

I believe strongly that the people can win this war.  The people in Russia and Ukraine and former Soviet countries and Europe and and and.  This war can be won by the people who will not stand for it. I believe the women will have a significant roll in bringing peace as well.

And please keep sending light to this area of invasion.  For all people involved.  For the very brave leader of the Ukraine and Mayor who are HUGE lights for their citizens.

Stories of Light!

*Chef José Andrés tweeted this and it brought a huge smile to my face.  I love this man!!  "We are arriving to Poland to see what we can do!" 

*Videos of Ukrainian hospitals treating wounded Russian soldiers are circulating.  Humanity at it's finest.

*Russian tennis player Andrey Rublev, world number 7, wrote "No war please" on a camera lens during a tournament in Dubai today.  

*SO many people in Russia and across former communist countries are protesting the war and invasion.  Have you seen Tbilisi, Georgia? It is amazing. And there is St. Petersburg too.  Can you imagine the bravery to protest inside Russia?

*There are cities across the globe putting the Ukraine colors on the building is amazing.  It reminds me of what happened globally after 9-11. Some of you may say:  That is hardly doing anything.  Well, they are growing and growing and to me it is beginning to show a united world. At night, they are true beacons of light!

Here is Dallas. But there are so many others.

https://twitter.com/txchristabelle/status/1497040570967015424?s=20&t=KezLpmTu6RJPA85wEY-8nw

*Ukrainian war vets are crossing back over the border into Ukraine from Poland to re-enlist. 

*Anonymous hacked the Russian Ministry of Defense.  They are calling for more hacks.

Seeker4, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)
Illustrious Member Registered

@lovendures @jeanne-mayell @lenor I can't believe this, but I was rereading my journal this morning--looking for something else when I came across a vision I had while studying Jeanne's class on visioning.  It was May 9, 2020.  I had been meditating when I saw Putin in a gray suit, walking forward with a slight smile on his face.  He was at the point of a V with faceless men walking silently behind him in formation.  They all wore suits, and their feet were hidden in clouds of fog.  Suddenly, Putin runs into an invisible wall and is unable to move forward any further. He looks confused, but he was definitely stopped.  

kksali, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@theungamer)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures thank you for starting this.  The masses are coming together. Never thought I'd see protests like this in Russia, so many acts of support and kindness worldwide.  Am grateful to see it.  Ironic who is creating the unity.

Seeker4, JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

@jeanne-mayell Mentioned the hacker group Anonymous asking for hackers from all around the world to unite and cyber attack the Kremlin. So far they have taken down RT news website, and the Russian government websites and also exposed the personal info of all involved in their Ministry of Defence. 

I think that is pretty awesome.

Seeker4, JourneyWithMe2, Jeanne Mayell and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@luminous I wish they would hack that nasty faux news and shut it down. That would make a lot of people happy. I have it blocked on my tv but I know a few people who watch it. 

kksali, Seeker4, Jeanne Mayell and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

Putin's aggressive push into Ukraine may only strengthen Ukraine's pro Western and pro-EU inclinations. It seems to be rattling the Russian people who see Putin committing an unprovoked, barbaric and expensive attack on Ukraine while the Russian people starve. It is opening the eyes and hearts of NATO countries. And, like roaches, it is bringing the pro-autocratic GOP to light. If hackers can bring down the Kremlin in a cyber attack that would be awesome. The outrageousness of Putin is like the Caliphate to Al Quaida...he is desperately clutching for past glory and to distract his starving populace from his greed and negligence.  But this situation seems to be strengthening the pro-democratic worldview and flushing out the roaches. Personally I think any GOP member who supports Putin or the January 6th insurgency should get their U.S. passports revoked PRONTO since they clearly are not patriots and have treason in their hearts. Consequences need to be paid!!

Seeker4, 2ndfdl, Jeanne Mayell and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @luminous

@jeanne-mayell Mentioned the hacker group Anonymous asking for hackers from all around the world to unite and cyber attack the Kremlin. So far they have taken down RT news website, and the Russian government websites and also exposed the personal info of all involved in their Ministry of Defence. 

Anonymous. They are our collective Batman!

Seeker4, JourneyWithMe2, deetoo and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @luminous

Anonymous. They are our collective Batman!

lenor, Seeker4, deetoo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

Turkey is now blocking Russian warships to the Black Sea.

https://twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1497564078897774598?s=20&t=xrXtdbPA-yl_1XICjTevNQ

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/feb/26/russia-ukraine-latest-news-fighting-kyiv-zelenskiy-assault-putin-capital?CMP=twt_gu&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium#Echobox=1645883591

Edit: I was wrong. News Feed updated to say it is more a plea from Ukraine to block the Russian ships rather than confirmation. We will see if it happens or not.

lenor, Seeker4, Lauren and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

Prominant Russians are now starting to speak out against the war, as noted here in the Guardian. Actors, musicians, artists, journalists- good for them, doing so while knowing it could cost them dearly.

lenor, Seeker4, Lauren and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

Russian TV channels have been hacked and are now playing Ukrainian songs.

https://twitter.com/kyivindependent/status/1497589738785624068?s=21

More than six Russian government websites are down.

https://twitter.com/kyivindependent/status/1497590296019972102?s=12

kksali, lenor, Seeker4 and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

So, I do a lot of different arts and crafts and am currently crocheting a temperature scarf for 2022. I decided to include both the low and high temps for each day since we get a lot of fluctuation here in Michigan.

I was catching up on this week's temps for the scarf today and look what appeared on the 22nd/23rd - Ukrainian flag colors! My first foray into the yellow on my yarn palette due to the high of 52 on the 22nd and the subsequent low temp on the 23rd. The invasion of Ukraine took place on the 24th.

A coincidence? I think not 😊 

Tiger-n-Owl, lenor, Seeker4 and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@bluebelle 

OMG!  I love this!  If I were a hacker, I would want to have the channels playing Ukrainian songs!!!!! I bet the Russian people are finding that amusing, the fact Putin isn't controlling the TV stations.  Also I wouldn't be surprised if they will be able to get messages across to the Russian people as well.

Tiger-n-Owl, lenor, Seeker4 and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@cc21 

I think not also!  That is awesome! ( What a neat idea, a temperature scarf!).

Tiger-n-Owl, lenor, Seeker4 and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jkl1907)
Estimable Member Registered

First, I must thank this community for continuing to look for light and positivity during all the dark moments over the past years. You are all lifesavers.
Second, we have all seen the predictions referencing sunflowers for some time.  My son and I were obsessed last summer with planting seeds and I just realized today it is Ukraine’s national flower.  We will be planting more for this summer.
Third, with the amazing leadership Zelensky has given, my son and I looked at each other at the same time and said what if Ukraine ends up taking over Russia and he is the leader?  I know it is a crazy thought, but strange that we had that thought at the same time.
Last, I thought I saw a prediction here saying March would be a turning point for our country to begin to see the truth and come together.  When I read it I thought something would change with COVID to bring us together, but now I believe it is due to the Ukrainian fight for freedom.

Tiger-n-Owl, lenor, Seeker4 and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

@bluebelle 

Watching Anonymous is like watching a movie thriller preview. Or a clip from a movie.  Watching Zelensky has also been like watching a movie. I am  hopeful this movie will end in a wonderful way.  

Tiger-n-Owl, lenor, Seeker4 and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

I thought this was cool.

Lviv-based Pravda brewery switches to making Molotov cocktails. The brewery announced the plans after Ukraine’s Defense Ministry instructed civilians to make Molotov cocktails to resist invading Russian forces.

Did anyone else see the Molotov cocktails being thrown at Russian tanks last night, catching the tanks on fire?

I am suddenly a fan of Molotov cocktails.  Who knew that would be a thing for 2022?

I also want to visit Ukraine one day in the near future after (they win this war) and have a beer in the Pravda brewery. I don't even like beer much, but I will love their beer.  I will sip it while staring at a  bouquet of sunflowers on the table in a vase. 

What brewery food is good to eat from Ukraine...because I want to visualize that too?

Who will join me?

Tiger-n-Owl, MtGal99, lenor and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@lovendures I am hopeful for Zelensky.  When I wake up in the morning now, I check to see if Zelensky is alive.  He has been an inspiring, courageous leader and has rallied the Ukrainian people in the most amazing way.  Resistance in Ukraine is strong and Zelensky has set the bar for personal courage.  

By the way, I am so grateful for this website and for all the participants in the forum, all the people who participate in Read the Future and all those who submit their random predictions.  Jeanne could have created a website based solely on her own predictions, but she opened this up to a community of intuitive people.  In so doing, we have an amazing track record of prediction hits and every person here has a role to play.  We are an intuitive collective and we have a purpose in sharing our insights during these turbulent years.

Tiger-n-Owl, kksali, lenor and 31 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

@lovendures  Count me in! Not sure about what kind of food but I'm sure we'll find something good. I'm also not a huge beer fan but I can imagine we'll enjoy it. :)

lenor, Seeker4, JourneyWithMe2 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  
Posted by: @bluebelle

@lovendures I am hopeful for Zelensky.  When I wake up in the morning now, I check to see if Zelensky is alive.  He has been an inspiring, courageous leader and has rallied the Ukrainian people in the most amazing way.  Resistance in Ukraine is strong and Zelensky has set the bar for personal courage.  

By the way, I am so grateful for this website and for all the participants in the forum, all the people who participate in Read the Future and all those who submit their random predictions.  Jeanne could have created a website based solely on her own predictions, but she opened this up to a community of intuitive people.  In so doing, we have an amazing track record of prediction hits and every person here has a role to play.  We are an intuitive collective.

Amen to everything you wrote!

Tiger-n-Owl, lenor, Seeker4 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 5
Share: