Notifications
Clear all

Asia

(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Former Prime minister of Japan, Shinzo Abe, was just shot in the chest why giving a speech in Japan. It doesn’t look good.   Many prayers being sent.

Japan!!!

Wow! That is unexpected!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/japan-shinzo-abe-shot-rcna37228

Lauren, lenor, CC21 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)

@lovendures Yes - his death was shocking news to wake up to this morning. 

Lauren, lenor, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Topic starter  

My shock is that this happened in a country with tough gun laws.  
Reposted are that it was a homemade gun which if true is very foreboding .  That thought sends chills down my spine.

This is so sad for his family and Japan.

I am sure the secret service and and security detail for public figures is spinning needing to rethink security now.

Lauren, Vesta, raincloud and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@lovendures When I did a past life reading on Abe, I kept getting the unifier Oda Nobunaga, who was charismatic and iconoclastic. I did a quick scan on Abe and got that an associate of his did it, similar to when Oda was betrayed by Akechi Mitsuhide.

Regarding the current prime mister Fumio Kishida being the second Tokugawa shogun Hidetada in a past life, Kishida expelled Russian diplomats back in April.

Lauren, lenor, Maggieci and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@isabelle)
Famed Member Registered

@lovendures 

I believe the assassin was an unemployed 40-something year old with unspecified grudges against Shinzo Abe. May be mentally ill. Abe was a long term thinker, tried to strengthen Japan and it's many global alliances with a long term goal of protecting the world from China's potential future dominance and the protection of democracy. He and his wife had no children so this illustrious lineage has died with Abe. So sad. He should have had 20 more years to play his global role and help to build his vision.

Lauren, CC21, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: