Notifications
Clear all

Angels

(@ghandigirl)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

Today I had a reading with my friend, a psychic medium. She reads for me regularly. For the second time, Daniel came up as being a part of my spiritual team. I thought perhaps he was someone from a different incarnation. He is actually the Angel Daniel who is the Angel of Eloquence, allowing me to speak without hurting others. He is the Angel for artists and singers. It makes so much sense. When i looked up his image, I was astounded to recognize him from a meditation I did with a guided recording many years ago.  An angel had sat with me on this white bench in Heaven. He was blond, and dressed in armor. He sat and put his arm around me comforting me. I saw us from the back of the bench. It was amazing to realize he has been with me always. Also amazing he is one of the Elohim and part of the Angel Choir lead by Raphael. 

Luminous, Isabelle, Aheartbegins and 31 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lizzie)
Prominent Member Registered

I can say that in some of the worst moments of my life, I have heard the angels sing to me. The first time I got out of bed looking to see if the TV or the radio were on. And it appeared that I was the only one hearing them because everyone was sound asleep at home. I realized I was hearing the singing in front of me, rather than anywhere else. It guided me back to my bedroom and I felt compelled to get into bed again. It was so surreal, sweet and comforting... I fell asleep again listening to them singing. Sometimes, when I have to confront a problem, I ask the angels for their help and, most of the time, I can hear wings flapping near me. That's when I know that everything will be fine soon.

A long lost friend told me once that, "the truth is only three feet in front of us, but we forgot the way to get back to that 'piece of real estate' when we were ousted from Paradise." I believe that the angels are the bridges that can connect us to that 'piece of real estate', so we can find our way again.

Isabelle, Maggieci, deetoo and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Topic starter  

When I was sick with pneumonia and pluerissy I heard angel choirs. It scared me so I played an old radio to cover the sound. 

deetoo, lenor, Stargazer and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@jeannemayell Were there chimes or bells ringing in the background during our recent meditation? I can’t remember if it was last Wed or Fri. I heard them and assumed it was in your home or outside a window but wanted to ask. I guess I was hoping it was an Angel letting me know I’m going to leave this sadness behind in the near future, perhaps when we get beyond the hyped up holidays. 

I remind myself that plenty of moms go without seeing their children for long periods of time so why should I linger in this deep-rooted sadness? 

I cried through the beginning of the last meditation I joined despite trying so hard not to cry. I realized that my sadness was beyond missing my boys and for something else inching closer to me. I also was concerned that I’d be affecting others negatively and that’s the last thing I want to do, esp during an empowering meditation! 

I’m a little depressed probably but I still try new recipes and exercise and am sleeping well so I know it’s not that bad. And I still have my sense of humor. I’ll be ok, esp after January 20th! 

Anyway, angel bells or man made chimes, the symbolism of the bells I heard (not the one you ring) was reassuring. 

Michele, FEBbby23, deetoo and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)
Topic starter  

@earthangel

I understand this all too well. I think I've seen my daughter maybe 4 times in 2020. 

The depression too, and the will to exercise and keep it all in perspective. You are doing great. Fake it till you make it, comes to mind.  You are a warrior for health. You will feel better soon I think. The fog and darkness will lift. Much love to you. 

lenor, Michele, Isabelle and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@ghandigirl Thank you so much ❤️ The heaviness lifted today and I bet it’s a reiki healing from afar... a dear friend and healer. Plus I pulled some Angel oracle cards earlier and twice was assured to utilize my connection to spirit and my own psychic power to overcome this. This I can do!  
I haven’t seen my oldest son in a year and a half. We’re very close and he just broke off a longterm relationship so it’s been tough for him but he’s doing much better. My youngest son I saw in August so that’ll have to do. They’re both healthy and that is a blessing. 
love and light to you, ghandigirl

namaste ??

lenor, Michele, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

Beautiful experiences and beautifully expressed postings. 

I was raised Catholic with a mother who fully believed in /saw angels. We were always told that our guardian angels surrounded us and protected us

When I get in a car I call out to them for protection with love and gratitude. When fearful for my children or grandchildren and their lives, I do the same. 

A dozenof my family members houses were in the path of the wildfires in Oregon and even when the fire was close enough to scorch their grass and damage their trees every house survived.

I stay calm during terrible emergencies when others go numb or hysterical. I feel protected,  I really do. If a family member gets really sick even near death and I am filled with impending loss and great sadness, I know angels are with them as well as myself.

I know we will have to go through a lot together and there will be loss eventually but I also know I see and understand spiritually what and why it's happening and so I can do my best with those situations but not despair into hopelessness but understand and accept the greater plan than mine. 

This faith is deeply based on that ever present set of angels beside me and even more come around me during really hard times so I can still help others during those times.

Just believe the angelic realm is real and don't be surprised when you and others do connect that it's always with archangels and 4 to 6 same angels names for every body over and over, the same for all of us. I think they/we know they're more relatable that way and less strange or fearful.

Keeping the faith is that simple and that hard. The polarity is so great between worlds yet the veil so fine we can see right through it. Yesterday I had a curbside pickup and had to fully ground myself in this world as I saw other shapes and things in places I knew they could not be. The veil was extra thin. The winter solstice and the merging/ overlapping of the planets on December 21st is coming.

Psychically seeing/feeling the angelic realm is one space between us and the other.. This has happened since I was 8 and my psychic grandma died and sometimes it stops for years then comes roaring back in synchronistically with other life happenings at the same time. 

I take so much of this for granted I expect that others know and see as I do and often never have thought to even write about them here or after our meditations. 

And to be honest my visions seem almost too sacred to talk about as we do in these sites online. Yet I am glad we are here now and you are all sharing. Tp me this means you are ready to learn. These are your gifts, your guides, and your truth. Truly they are.

⚡ ?  ? ?  ⚡ 

FEBbby23, earthangel, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@michele-b

Michele, You have so much knowledge to share.  A book would be wonderful, or something small even.

Can you explain a bit more about the" 4-6 same angel names for every body over and over"?  I would love  to further understand what you are trying to tell us.  

Posted by: @michele-b

This faith is deeply based on that ever present set of angels beside me and even more come around me during really hard times so I can still help others during those times.

Just believe the angelic realm is real and don't be surprised when you and others do connect that it's always with archangels and 4 to 6 same angels names for every body over and over, the same for all of us. I think they/we know they're more relatable that way and less strange or fearful.

Michele, FEBbby23, lenor and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@michele-b Yes, our angels are ever present! I’d been told over the years by psychics that I have angels w me always—my Irish grandmother, my godmother, and the mighty archangels. They always said, “Tricia, you should get used to asking them for help & protection. That’s why they’re w you! They’re waiting for you to ask for help.”

it’s not bc I don’t believe I need help or am above humility, but an old issue of emotional abandonment I’ve had to overcome. 

When I moved to the Cape, a psychic told me w a laugh, “Can you ask your angels to wait in the car? You’re surrounded by them!” She added that they should step back a bit probably bc I needed to learn to be more independent bc of a future event. And, I needed to learn that I have more power than i realize. Your post unearthed this memory. Thank you Michele. (This psychic’s name is also Michele) 

This year when I was recovering from a bad bout of pneumonia & asthma, when I prayed to and meditated on angels, I saw Raphael’s green misty light/veil & majestic presence in my bedroom. A very gratifying sight.

Now I also send them to look after my boys and know I’m blessed by my powerful protective angels. All of my life, people have told me “You’re so lucky!” bc I tend to get back up after I’ve been knocked down. I never thought I was particularly lucky bc I prefer to avoid the knockdowns! Alas, such is life. The knockdowns suck but the helping hands—angelic and otherwise—are stepping stones of resiliency and gratitude. I always feel more blessed than “lucky.” 

ghandigirl, FEBbby23, lowtide and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

@ghandigirl

I had a similar thing said. A psychic / clairvoyant told my mother in a reading Archangel Raphael and Michael were around me a lot. I guess it makes sense because of the health problems I have and a lot healing that has been needed too. 

I think it's really wonderful we have so much help from the spiritual realms.

ghandigirl, FEBbby23, lowtide and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)

@earthangel

Love love love your story and the synchronist Micheles of course!

overcome. 

When I moved to the Cape, a psychic told me w a laugh, “Can you ask your angels to wait in the car? You’re surrounded by them!” She added that they should step back a bit probably bc I needed to learn to be more independent bc of a future event. And, I needed to learn that I have more power than i realize. Your post unearthed this memory. Thank you Michele. (This psychic’s name is also Michele) 

ReplyQuote
Share: