Notifications
Clear all

My past life regression hypnosis

(@luminous)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  
As per the discussion in the other thread, here is my past life regression experience that I had around 2003/4:

I would say all my life I've been curious about things - always questioning and thinking deeply. This questioning and thinking started from around the age of 5 where I've always wanted to know things like what is the purpose of life/death/why am I here/are we alone? 

When I got to my teens I had more freedom to explore and research the questions that I hoped to find answers for, and wanted to learn as much as possible. But a lot of things weren't as freely available to understand and research as they are today on the internet. So a lot of things were left unanswered, and by a certain age, I stopped pursuing answers and tried to just get on with life.

I came across past life regression hypnosis accidentally when I was going through a situational difficulty in my life and I was looking for a therapist online. Reiki and past life regression hypnosis was all quite new to me, but I felt this strange calling and intrigue about reiki healing and exploring past life regression, and so I felt there was something there I needed to explore. Little did I know, both would come full circle back into my life years later in a psychic reading and through my mother's own career change to reiki healing and reflexology.

When I was looking for a therapist online, I wanted to make sure I found a reputable hypnotherapist and reiki healer because I was aware of many scammers, and wanted to protect my vulnerability because I was a young teenager. So it was important for me to ensure the person I chose was experienced and understood what they were doing and I would feel safe.

Now before I go into further detail about my past life session, this is very personal so I please ask for no judgement on my past life - I still look back at this experience a little bit in disbelief and sensitivity because of what was revealed. 

Avon, CC21, Lauren and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)
Topic starter  
I won't go into too much detail about the whole hypnosis process, so I will just jump straight in.

My past life appeared to be in France during WW1. I can't say exactly where I am or specifically what battle I am involved in, but I know that I am in a position of authority and in charge of many men. I would describe my position as an Officer serving in the Allied forces. I am not sure whether I am British, French, or American. But I know that we are fighting the Germans in France. My orders in France were to order my men over a hill in battle. I knew many of them were going to die. Many of my men knew they were going to die too, but my orders were to order my men over this hill because it was key for the war. I knew what I was doing was crazy but I decided to give the order anyway. So I ordered my men over the hill. It was a blood bath. All of my men died, but I had survived.

After the war, I saw myself as an older man settled and owning a cafe living in France, but I was living with the memories and sadness of that battle and how I was alive and my men were not. I had ordered my men to their deaths, and I was living with the guilt and shame of my actions.

My therapist attempted to do some healing with this. In the last session, all the men I had ordered to their deaths appeared around me in my safe place that I had constructed during the sessions, and there was an attempt to reconcile the past, but even though this was tried I still felt my men were holding onto their anger and disappointment from having been ordered to their deaths by me. I also still felt great shame and sadness from this, and we all kind of went our separate ways.

After those past life regression sessions, I remember coming away sort of in disbelief. I didn't know whether to believe it or not. But I decided to carry on with my life.

ReplyQuote
(@luminous)
Topic starter  
As many of you may be aware, I have been suffering from a complex illness for around 12 years. Lots of complex things going on: an extremely rare bleeding disorder, gastrointestinal dysmolity disorder, a brain haemorrhage, complex neurological symptoms, a CSF leak.

During those 12 years, I have had further and further spiritual experiences. The first started when my great grandfather who died before I was born, had visited me in my dream. Along the way, my family also saw a clairvoyant psychic to better understand what was happening to us all because I had an unexplained illness and there was increasingly more spiritual activity occurring. But in order to protect me from any potential bad news, my parents and two sisters decided to have readings and ask about me. In doing so, what was revealed was mind blowing. Not only did he know details about me and my illness which later came true, he helped us to come together stronger in this journey. My mother for example, felt a calling to take a career change and take courses to become a reiki and reflexology therapist because of what we all had collectively been through, and the involvement she had been with me throughout my illness.

After some years had gone by since those last readings, my situation with my health was not getting better, only worse. So I felt this time it was important for me to have an updated reading myself.

ReplyQuote
(@luminous)
Topic starter  
In my reading, the first thing that was said to me before I sat down, was that he knew I had an extremely difficult previous life, and that this was being reflected in my present struggles and difficulties with my health. He went into further detail about all this and many other things but that is a topic for another time. I was mind blown because my past life regression experience had sort of been shelved by me because I wasn't sure whether to believe it or not, and this reading helped give some confirmation to me that the experience was real.

So it summarise, it is difficult to say with certainty why I am experiencing what I'm experiencing now in life as a result of my past life, especially the first three decades of my life. Obviously there is an element karma and lessons which we take on. For me, it would seem that I have perhaps taken on a certain experience to deal with my karmic debt and learn certain lessons associated with that. I believe we all decide to do this out of love to purify ourselves and grow spiritually.

I will finish by sharing a favourite quote of mine from the famous Bulgarian mystic Baba Vanga:

"Where is hell? Here on Earth. This is hell. Here are the life struggles, the sins, the failures, and fall downs. You have been brought here to purge yourself, so you can go up where the light is. A time will come when people will dramatically change - I won't be alive, but I know it will happen. We all have better, more peaceful, and happier times ahead of us."

Avon, CC21, JourneyWithMe2 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@luminous

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

I do not have much experience at all in past life trauma so can't comment specifically on it. I would however like to share this thought.

My daughter went to England a few years ago to get her master's degree.  While there she was very touched by the way the city she was living in recognized Remembrance Day.  It was the 100 year commemoration of Armistice Day.  Such a loving tribute to those who had fallen during WW1. Not much happened in the US that day. 

Perhaps you could incorporate your own traditions to remember those who have fallen during that war on Remembrance  Day.  Perhaps it will be healing to you and those who died. We barely understood post traumatic stress disorder during WW1 let alone offer therapy sessions for the trauma which all the surviving soldiers suffered. I know in some cases those who were afraid to fight in a battle would be shot for deserting their troops. ( At least for British Troops).

Much attention has been placed upon those who fought during WW2.  It seems our First World War has once again been popping up in our greater consciousness  the past little while.  The U.S. even just in the past month dedicated the first official memorial in DC for it.  Can you imagine there being no memorial after all this time?

So, something appears to me to be important regarding this war right now.  Perhaps we all need to focus our attention on healing the departed souls of those who fought such a horrible war.  Maybe we can also help you to heal.

CC21, BlueBelle, Lauren and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

@luminous

Thanks so much for being trusting enough of us to share these highly personal experiences. Even if you are balancing the "karmic books" in this life, so to speak, I feel like you're incredibly lucky to have a family that not only accommodates your spiritual beliefs, but has chosen to travel with you on this journey of self discovery. 

There are some remarkable parallels to my journey. I've been diagnosed with a rare neurological disorder for almost 18 years, but I didn't start getting bona fide spiritual experiences until 2017. Last year, with the help of some insights from a member of this forum, I figured out that my condition is the result of ancestral trauma and the decision of one of my traumatzied ancestors to take up residence in my bio-field shortly after I was conceived. He was an official in the Colonial British Army in Virginia in the 17th or 18th centuries who was friendly with one of the local Native American tribes. He approached the generals in the army and tried to procure aid for the tribe, but his entreaty led to the tribe being massacred by his countrymen. Some of this information was clarified and (remarkably) corroborated by a psychic surgeon I had never met before. She helped me compassionately move on my ancestor from my biofield (who because of a Calvinst sense of guilt and a belief he was heading to Hell, had been unable to cross over for the previous 300 years). My ancestor's new absence didn't cure my affliction, and I wasn't expecting it would. But now healing capacities are more available to me so that I can begin the process of repairing my DNA.

CC21, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)
Topic starter  

@lovendures

Thank you for such a thoughtful reply.

What you have said really resonated with me. I hadn't thought about it in that way at all. 

We have quite a big remembrance here in the UK and in Europe for WW1, but you are right it's become a forgotten war in many respects. 

You could be right about the departed souls from that time needing healing. Both world wars were horrific, but you are right there might be some unresolved healing and issues from WW1 from the departed who still need attention to their sacrifices and suffering to help them to heal and move on. You are right, perhaps I carry this with me from my past life. 

This could also be why the lights were flickering in my room last night in the ufo topic when I mentioned in my reply there about my past life regression.

@coyote

Wow. 300 years. That is incredibly deep and interesting. It's so complex isn't it?

Yeah my family have been very protective and supportive of me. I am very blessed to have them endure this journey with me

I haven't thought about Western shamanism, mainly because I'm a little bit fearful of it. I guess I would need to do some research into it and make myself understand a little of what I would be getting into before diving in, but that's definitely something I will look into.

CC21, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

Posted by: @luminous

"Where is hell? Here on Earth. This is hell. Here are the life struggles, the sins, the failures, and fall downs. You have been brought here to purge yourself, so you can go up where the light is. A time will come when people will dramatically change - I won't be alive, but I know it will happen. We all have better, more peaceful, and happier times ahead of us."

This quote touched me. As I said, my ancestor thought he would be heading to Hell, but really the guilt and grief generated by his earthly actions was creating a Hell on Earth. Like you, Luminous, I believe I chose to come here out of karma, but also to relieve the karmic weight of my ancestors. So we're purifying the collective when we purify ourselves, since even personal mistakes and grief become collective through the generations and create a morphic field of entropy when they go unaddressed.

Have you looked into Western Shamanism? I think my next step in my healing journey will be Western Shamanism, also known as high magick. An American writer by the name of Damien Echols has gone a long way in recent years towards helping rebirth high magick for a new generation. Echols spent 18 years on death row in a US prison for a crime he did not commit, and he credits his survival to his practice of high magick (Echols was unexpectedly released from prison in 2011). In fact, I even purchased two of Echols's books a few months ago, I just haven't gotten around to reading them yet.

Yes, the time where we will all dramatically change for the better is upon us!

JourneyWithMe2, Lauren, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Thank you for telling us your story.  I must confess that based on other stories I've read, I'm surprised that there didn't seem to be a resolution to your health issues after sessions, but obviously everyone's experiences will be different.

I'm a huge fan of Michael Newton's books which talk about his work and cases in past-life regression.  Here's a list of them, all of which are available on Amazon in both physical and digital formats:

Life Between Lives

Journey of Souls

Destiny of Souls

Memories of the Afterlife

Rohenna, JourneyWithMe2, Lauren and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Posted by: @tgraf66

I'm a huge fan of Michael Newton's books which talk about his work and cases in past-life regression.  Here's a list of them, all of which are available on Amazon in both physical and digital formats:

Life Between Lives

Journey of Souls

Destiny of Souls

Memories of the Afterlife

I've read the first three of those books-- also everything by Brian Weiss and some others.  I've had some glimpses of what might have been past lives but who knows.  For a long time I have felt I could probably learn a lot from a past-life regression but I am not sure where to find a reliable practitioner. 

As for WWI--- my grandfather was drafted into the US Army and fought in France.   I think he had PTSD the rest of his life.   His helmet took a shot while he was in the trenches, but he lived.  I have the helmet, his uniform, his mess kit, canteen, and other items from the war.  I feel like there is something there  I need to help settle.  The idea of WWI freaks me out and I don't know exactly why.  My grandfather passed when I was 15 and I never really had any adult conversations with him.    One weird thing is a couple years ago I found a photo of my grandfather in his WWI gear and in that picture he looked EXACTLY like my son.  It was spooky-- seeing my teenage kid looking out at me from under the rim of a WWI helmet.    I have speculated that my son could be my granddad reincarnated, although their personalities are not the same.     

I think there is a lot of trauma from the two World Wars being worked out by people alive today.  

Rohenna, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Posted by: @luminous
IObviously there is an element karma and lessons which we take on. For me, it would seem that I have perhaps taken on a certain experience to deal with my karmic debt and learn certain lessons associated with that. 

Have you considered that one lesson you are here for is to learn to forgive yourself?

Rohenna, BlueBelle, JourneyWithMe2 and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)
Topic starter  

@coyote

Thank you for your thoughtful replies.

I agree, I think we are all here serving a purpose towards helping the spiritual collective ascend. 

I also believe the collective consciousness is going through an ascension process similar to what is described in the Yugas. We are definitely coming out of our darkest days collectively, but sometimes that process and transition is the hardest. 

I'm not sure what I am going into next for spiritual healing. I have been told in a reading there is a huge transformation on the horizon for me spiritually, physically, mentally. I don't know how I'm getting there, I just know I'm going to get there somehow. There is a treatment for me concerning my health that is quite transformative for my health, I am sort of pursuing and looking into that at the moment, but from the end of last year and into 2021 there has been some blockages getting this done. Sometimes it isn't necessarily because it's wrong, but as I've discovered before from past experience - the timing isn't perhaps right yet because there are a few other things I need to take care of first. I feel some of that is playing out right now.

I'm gonna see how things go, but I'm keeping in mind everything you have said because I am open to all possibilities. 

@tgraf66

Thank you for taking an interest in my past life regression in the other thread,  I posted this for you. I haven't opened up anywhere online about this before.

Yeah I don't know why I couldn't resolve it all in the sessions, but perhaps I wasn't supposed to. Perhaps I'm here in this life to experience my life with the difficulties I have and learn it without any short cuts. I believe my family are in this with me too on this journey. So it looks as though I have to endure the journey for as long as necessary.

I will definitely take a look at your reading suggestions, thanks.

@ana

It's interesting you mention family members being in WW1. My great grand father who died the year before I as born and who visited in my dreams several years ago, lost all his brothers in WW1. I don't know anymore than that. My grandad who is alive currently and who is his son doesn't speak about it or go into any detail about it. So I do not know if there is any connection to what happened in my past life to that, but I have wondered.

It's interesting you mention forgiveness, because I have had the forgiveness card from my pack of angel healing cards pop up several times for me in my card readings. I would personally say I'm a very forgiving person. I don't like to hold grudges against anyone, but I know people have done to me previously in my life. Whether I haven't learnt to forgive myself or someone can't forgive me, including from my past life, could be part of it. But I am unsure. I did try to reconcile things in my past life regression sessions. But looking back, perhaps the reason it couldn't be reconciled is because I have agreed to take on certain experiences and there is no short cut way other than to go through and experience them, and my family are included in that with me.

Anyway it's 1:17 AM here in the UK, I'm off to bed now. Night all.

Lauren, BlueBelle, Unk p and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)

I'm agnostic about whether our ancestors physically incarnate into our earthly lives. I want to think that the interplay between generations is more subtle than that, but who knows.

However, I can be downright dubious when someone claims to be the reincarnation of an illustrious historical figure. "I was Cleopatra!"; "I was Genghis Khan!"; "I was George Washington!" It's much more likely that any given person was a Chinese or South Asian peasant in their previous life. Or, as in the case of @luminous, we took part in famous historical events but were not famous ourselves.

Lauren, CC21, BlueBelle and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

I did have a past life reading (not regression) a long time ago while vacationing in New Orleans.  I sort of thought it was just a tourist trap place and didn’t put a lot of stock in things and forgot a lot of it.  The only thing I remembered was that I was a farmer who also wrote and while I never wrote anything published, writing was a recurring theme in everything she saw for me.  Flash forward 20+ years to a reading with Jeanne, and writing came up again as something attached to me in some way.  (And side note I DO write, or at least…I did, but I found this connection interesting and I plan to get back into it this summer)

I’ve read this thread with the popcorn meme because it’s fascinating.  I wanted to add one more perspective to this:  Ever since I was a kid, even before I knew what the term was, I’ve always felt like some form of reincarnation is the order of the universe.  To be honest, an eternity in one place scares the bejeebus out of me and always has.  It wasn’t until I was older that my mom vocalized both the term and her belief in it as well, though she believes we don’t reincarnate as humans again. I don’t know where I fall on that spectrum, I just feel like it’s a cycle that we are a part of and it’s one of the few constant beliefs in my life.  Right now I’m me.  In the past I was someone else.  In the future I’ll be someone even better.

As a huge Star Trek fan, my favorite was Deep Space Nine.  I love the idea of the Trill, the human like people who have a slug in them - the slugs get passed from person to person and retain all the memories of the previous hosts’ lives.  I so want to be a Trill.  I want to remember the parts of my soul I’m not in direct contact with.  But I’m also incredibly lazy about taking the steps I could probably take to tap into them myself.

I’m no longer adding anything of conversive value to this thread so I’ll stop typing now ?.

Lauren, CC21, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)
Topic starter  

@coyote I have a similar view. I like to believe that it is possible our ancestors are still helping us from spirit in guiding us, especially those have not chosen to incarnate again straight away. I definitely get the vibe they are guiding the United States definitely right now, especially Biden. I would imagine some are disgusted with what has happened in recent years.

@dannyboy no I like what you have shared, becauss that is a very interesting theory and I think a few people have alluded to that idea of inheriting certain previous generation karma through our ancestors which retains some of the fears and struggles into our next incarnation - I think @coyote mentioned that. I have also have had angel card readings which have alluded to similar things. 

I like star trek too, but my dad is a huge deep space 9 fan, much bigger than me. I did also go to a Star Trek convention once in London and met Worf (Michael Dorn) and got his autograph and had my picture taken in the Original Star Trek bridge which they shipped from overseas and reassembled for that convention. All good fun.

Lauren, blackandwhite, Isabelle and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@blackandwhite)
Noble Member Registered

Any of y'all read any of Michael Newtons books ? 

What a wild ride that was. Too bad there's not more books like those. 

Lauren, lynn, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@practicalnihilist)
Honorable Member Registered

Yeah I've read Newton's books. They are great and I found it quite fascinating.  Especially how throughout his multiple sessions there are many similarities and goes to show you it's not just 1 random person's "hallucinations".

lenor, Lauren, lynn and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

I have. They resonated with me very powerfully. 

Lauren, lynn, blackandwhite and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)

I read all his books as well, they're wonderful. I may have written about this already on this thread, but later on I had a past-life regression done by a psychiatrist who trained with him, a man named Paul DeBelle, who wrote Decoding the Spiritual Messages of Everyday Life (a wonderful book, btw). Dr. DeBelle told me most Earth souls reincarnate over and over on Earth, but I was from another place. He said (based on what I said during my session) that I was a hybrid soul who came from another place. I'm still not sure I believe it, but that's what came out of the session. It was pretty fascinating. He also said I came alone, without my soul posse, and that's a reason I've felt so alone my whole life. That part did resonate with me.

CC21, Rohenna, lenor and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@blackandwhite)
Noble Member Registered

@lynnventura

We are your posse now Lynn ?

CC21, lenor, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: