Notifications
Clear all

My past life regression hypnosis

(@ana)
Illustrious Member Registered

@blackandwhite  I've read Newton's books and I have several on my shelves.  Very intriguing. 

Now I'm going to relate a little synchronicity thing that just happened.  This morning I walked down to a bakery a few blocks away to get something to eat while we attempted to hold a yard sale (not successful but that is a different story).  On my way back, I took a hard look at a building that  is literally a block from my house and which in the past has been home to various offices of many types of professionals.  I say a "hard look" because I've lived here so long that most nearby buildings are just like "wallpaper" to me.  I see them but don't *see* them.  There used to be a big sign outside the building with the names of all the businesses there, but they took it down a few years ago. So it has been a few years since I've really known what was in there.  I got inspired this morning to check it out, and went up on the porch to read the directory.  It looked like just about all of the current occupants were some kind of alternative therapist: acupuncturist, massage therapist, hypnotherapists, etc.   

This afternoon, after looking at this thread, I decided to look up to see if any past-life regression therapists exist in my town.  I have looked for them before, but never followed up because I am really leery of letting someone I do not know well dig into my consciousness.    Anyhow, two people came up in the search, and the listed address of one was at the building a block away that I'd looked at this morning.  (cue twilight zone music)  Now I'm wondering if me looking at the office directory this morning was a "sign" or something, meaning I should consult this therapist.  Or not.   Still leery of letting someone poke around my subconscious. 

PracticalNihilist, Rohenna, BlueBelle and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 lynn
(@lynn)
Illustrious Member Registered

@blackandwhite  Thanks. xoxo

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: