Notifications
Clear all

Numerology Questions

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

A reader sent this question to me to ask anyone who has this kind of knowledge:

"Thank you so much for this information and prediction site! You and all the individuals who post are so very gifted! I have found much comfort reading the predictions and forum postings especially related to the election, given what has occurred over the last fours years, Covid-19, racial inequities and extreme discord in our country.

My question is, I was just about to call my Dad on the East Coast who is 87 as CNN was streaming the latest election news. He is a republican, I am a Democrat. Today is November 1st (11/1) and I looked down at the phone and the time was exactly 11:11 on 11/1. I know 11 is a spiritual number and all the numbers together equal 7. However, just thought I would reach out about this for any possible insight you or anyone may have on it. I Gave you the context in which I saw it as I don’t know whether it could have something to do with something political, the state of our nation or something else unrelated regarding my life.

Thanks so much for any insights you or others may have!"

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
(@yayababic)
Estimable Member Registered

A couple of weeks ago a thought came to my mind... DT is the 45th president, and in numerology that is a 9 (4+5=9).  The number 9 represents the end of a cycle, so this means T would be closing a cycle and with that something tells me that he probably won't be reelected.  The next president would be the 46th and that's a number 1 in numerology (1+0=1). New beginnings, new slate, maybe...a woman? Even the year that Trump was elected was a 9 (2016 or 2+0+1+6+=9).  T is a wild card, he is the face of the old energy dying in the planet.  He came to create chaos an with that, to open the door to a time of enlightenment and spiritual awakening. Any thoughts?

Avon, Jeanne Mayell, PamP and 29 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@yayababic - I think if you poke around here on this forum some more, you'll find lots of posts that correlate with your ideas, including numerology.  Safe to say the consensus here since 2016 has been that Cheetolini represents the ending of one cycle, that there'd be lots of chaos, but that eventually things settle out. How we get to the new beginning is what many of us discuss, and there's lots of interesting view points, but what we all see is a return to simpler, kinder values...eventually.

PamP, KB, TriciaCT and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

When I've been trying to see the next inauguration, I keep seeing two - one for Trump, one for Biden. I keep seeing 2022 in the form of a flashing LED 24-hour clock, and I'm really beginning to hate that clock!

FEBbby23 and FEBbby23 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tiger-n-owl)
Honorable Member Registered

@pamp and light working friends,

I looked up information on the number 2022 and here are some thoughts-

Angel messages often come in the form of numbers and/or numerology. It appears that angels are giving you a message that success is coming. The angels have plans for a higher good, that it is on its way. Not to waste energy on things that do not matter. So maybe it is a really good sign you are getting through your dreams :-) Success is on its way!

MILILANI, FEBbby23, PamP and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@tiger-n-owl I like that! Thank you Tiger-and-Owl! 

Tiger-n-Owl, FEBbby23, Tiger-n-Owl and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Here is some numerology.  The 45th president in 2020:  4+5=9 (the Hermit in Tarot.  he's the Hermit president, all alone, turned inward).  2+0+2+0 = 4, the Emperor or Patriarch.  9 + 4 =13 which is Death in the Tarot.  So 45 in 2020 is Out. Gone. 

The number 9 also represents completion, but not finality. Think of it more in a cyclical sense; it's about the ending of one cycle and the potential it creates for another cycle to begin.  

The next number after nine is 10 which adds up to 1, new beginning. 

I woke up to these numbers this morning. 

Tiger-n-Owl, MILILANI, JourneyWithMe2 and 39 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell  I so needed that today.  Joe Scarborough was a real downer this morning and while I know he likes to stir up drama, I let too much get to me.  Turned him off and then read this.  Thank you.  

JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle, lenor and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

@seeker4 I noticed a turn toward focusing on T’s “strong support” (wonder how those people left out in the cold feel?). I’m tuning it out, focusing on all of our positive predictions, Jeanne’s numbers above, and whatever else bends me toward light and hope. Thoughts become things imo and I’m holding onto my farewell to DT & Co. vision and a collective trending toward peace and positivity. Amen. 

JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle, lenor and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

@earthangel @jeannemayell  Joining you, earthangel. While I know many more talented people using Tarot--including Jeanne--also see T. defeated, I threw some cards to comfort myself this morning.  Got INDOLENCE for how T. feels on Jan. 1st.  Sending light to Biden and Harris daily.  

lenor, JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@seeker4, re Scarborough -- doncha sometimes wish Mika carried a roll of duct tape when Joe starts his preachy rants?  Although often her eye rolls say it all.    

lenor, JourneyWithMe2, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seeker4)

@deetoo  Definitely.  When he starts to ask a guest a question, they have to wait until he's done with his own opinion before they can speak.  It's priceless.  

Share, lenor, JourneyWithMe2 and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

More numerology of 45:

There are many numerology traditions where different numbers have different meanings.  In the last example and this one, I am using numerology which dates back to the early Middle Ages, the Kabbala, which is even older with Celtic, Greek and Roman roots. The meanings are reflected in the Tarot Major Arcana cards.

1.20.2017 is the day Donald Trump took office: This date adds up to = 13 and 4.  

• 13 is Death.  
  • Four is the Emperor or dark Patriarch.  
  • So 1/20/17 was the beginning of the death of the dark male ruler.

Contrast this date with the upcoming Inauguration: 1.20.2021 which add up to 8, the sign of infinity and in the tarot it is karma or justice.

Marley, earthangel, numerologist and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yofisofi)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

More numerology of 45:

There are many numerology traditions where different numbers have different meanings.  In the last example and this one, I am using numerology which dates back to the early Middle Ages, the Kabbala, which is even older with Celtic, Greek and Roman roots. The meanings are reflected in the Tarot Major Arcana cards.

1.20.2017 is the day Donald Trump took office: This date adds up to = 13 and 4.  

• 13 is Death.  
  • Four is the Emperor or dark Patriarch.  
  • So 1/20/17 was the beginning of the death of the dark male ruler.

Contrast this date with the upcoming Inauguration: 1.20.2021 which add up to 8, the sign of infinity and in the tarot it is karma or justice.

Is there a way in this numerology approach to incorporate decisions/choices that Trump has made? Otherwise it just seems to go with the idea that all things (including choices) are predetermined and therefore that wicked people cannot be held accountable for their wicked choices. Trump's fate in the election is presumably contingent on the choices he makes, which influences the choices that millions of Americans make in their election votes. Plus, there's the idea of karma that responds to the choices one makes in life. I'm curious to see what numerology can reflect from that perspective.

Share, lenor, JourneyWithMe2 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@yofisofi, I believe in karma -  that people are accountable for their choices. We are all one.  So when you harm another person or any being on this earth, including animals and trees, you feel that harm within your being. Some people, like T, push that pain away from himself, but he is filled with fear.  He lives in hell.  

The one time that numerology really stunned me, in a good way, was when my teacher David Hall gave me a reading back in the early 1980's in which he told me that he saw cycles of 6. He said, "six days, six weeks, six months, six years."   I went home and plotted those dates and waited to see what would happen. What unfolded was a remarkable series of wondrous events on those dates that were pivotal for me. I loved that! David was seeing the spiral of my life's progression. I would also add that the sixth month of pregnancy was my favorite, and the sixth decade of my life was when I started teaching and started this community.  Now that is numerology at its best for me. (David passed about ten years ago.  He invented the timeline method of reading an individual that I later turned into a way to read the Collective.)

Avon, earthangel, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@debbie-m)
Noble Member Registered

@jeannemayell   2 questions: When you were adding 45 & 2020 to get 13 why didn't you add 1&3 for 4? and how did you get 19 out 1.20,20? I get 7.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@debbie-m For the 2017 Inauguration, when you add up 1 + 20 + 2017 it adds to 2,038.  2+0+3+8 = 13.  1+3 = 4. So it reduces to 13 (death) and 3 (emperor or patriarch).

For 2021 Inauguration, I accidentally used 2020 instead of 2021, but the numbers come out to 8 not 7.  Still, it provides a very different result than I got before. 

8 is the sign of infinity, and things changing into their opposite.  

But it also is the number of karma or karmic justice.  

So this outcome shifts to something uncertain, and that actually fits how I have felt about what is coming. I had a vision  at the Read the Future night that keeps pulsing in my head -- that a big elephant was obscuring my view after the election, and the sense of the Republicans blocking the outcome while they stall.

I feel it's a karmic battle that is being worked out in the Collective. The GOP is going to try something terrible. I say, "try" but doesn't mean they succeed.

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yofisofi)
Noble Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

@yofisofi, I believe in karma -  that people are accountable for their choices. We are all one.  So when you harm another person or any being on this earth, including animals and trees, you feel that harm within your being. Some people, like T, push that pain away from himself, but he is filled with fear.  He lives in hell.  

I'm not that a big on using numerology to understand every little thing. We all have our way of finding insight and I like numerology for just big concepts, like calculating people's soul numbers. 

Thanks for describing how numerology can provide meaningful insight about one's life progression, with the spiral of sixes in your case.

Yes, I know you believe in karma, and I do too. It's just that the inauguration dates (codified in U.S. law), president number, and year would not change if another person had been president instead, so I struggle to find the connection of these numbers to the resulting message that presumably tells us something about Trump's karma. Also, if Trump had made better decisions and was able to be a competent leader of our democracy, the election outcome could be different, but the numbers above would still be the same. Hence my confusion.

JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23, Vesta and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Posted by: @yofisofi

Also, if T had made better decisions and was able to be a competent leader of our democracy, the election outcome could be different, but the numbers above would still be the same. Hence my confusion.

If I may insert my take on this:  Quite some time ago I was witness to a similar discussion about karma and predestination, but that time, as it applied to astrology instead of numeralogy.  The astrologer was of the opinion that the stars do not *cause* events or *create* people's personalities-- but instead they are a manifestation of the synchronicities connecting all things. It is hard to explain-- but essentially the idea is that looking for cause and effect is the wrong idea.  Kind of like in a movie, the background music does not create the plot nor does the plot literally create the music-- instead they are harmonious in mood and tone (at least in a well orchestrated movie).  (You hear scary music-- you expect a monster to pop out.  And you see a monster on screen-- you expect scary music to be playing.  )

I have always found this to be a reasonably satisfying explanation.  I have only rudimentary knowledge of numeralogy but it seems the same principles could apply. 

lenor, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@debbie-m)
Noble Member Registered

@earthangel  I just now decided to tune it all out for the next four days, too. It's the media hype designed to put fear in people's hearts. Not gonna do it. So I am joining you to focus on the positive and block the rest out. 

lenor, JourneyWithMe2, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: