Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Godwinks: The Power of Synchronistic Coincidences

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you @luminous and @lovendures for bumping the Godwink's thread that is nestled within the Consciousness thread.  We are about consciousness here. We are about waking up, opening our inner eyes, our awareness, and our love.

In recent months, it seems that people are being bumped by spirit or their own psyches to pull themselves up a little higher on the climb we are on. Note: I use the word spirit to mean anything invisible that is not concrete that occurs within my psyche. I could just as easily call it my psyche. 

But no matter what I call the source of these visions, I had a vision many decades ago when I first discovered my gift of intuitive knowing that keeps on reappearing for me, and it seems to be accelerating now.

Intuition, I’ve learned, and the visions that later come true, are vivid and keep reappearing, like a beacon.

For six years, a 2014 vision I’d had for 2020, kept reappearing, insisting I pay attention to it.  I'd seen a sudden plummet in our Collective that would begin at the end of 2019 and tumble nearly straight down in 2020.  Now that that event has come to pass, my psyche doesn’t replay it any more.  

Now my psyche replays an earlier vision I had in the id 1980's:

I saw seas rising and people struggling to cope with this source of great change. The people in that vision were flailing in the water, on the Atlantic coast near NYC.  I knew it could be any coast near any city, but since I live in the Northeast, I saw New York City, which is also the original financial center of a modern world driven by financial growth.

So it is not surprising that the rise in seas would cause people to emotionally flail in the waters of our emotions. It is not surprising that inundation of our coasts and that great city would also be a metaphor for human emotion, as well as a literal event.  

Water has always appeared in my visions as emotion.

Next in my vision,  I saw helpers rush down to the water. My psyche called them helpers.   Today I call them light workers.  

The helpers are all of you who make up this community, you lurkers and you who post here. There are also millions more helpers who are in other light worker communities around the globe.

I saw many helpers rush down to the coasts and pull people out of the water. The helpers were pulling them out and flinging them like fish onto the land, where the drowning people would sit and recover from their emotional overwhelm, then stand up, straighten themselves out and begin a long slog upstate to higher ground.  (continued)

DayDreamMoonlight, Vesta, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Continued from last post:

The picture changed and I saw refugees, well heeled, young urban professionals, wearing backpacks and carrying briefcases, which today would be their lap tops.  They filled the roads as they walked away from the city. 

And then I saw it.  I saw where everyone was headed.

They were headed towards a clif, which I thought to be a thousand feet high, but now I think it is fair to say it is 250 feet high.  

Why 250 feet? Because, if, and when, all the glaciers melt, which they are on track to do, the seas will rise about 250 feet.  Humanity will have to climb up that cliff and reside on that new higher ground.

Our deep psyches never waste the visions we get.  These visions are jammed packed with meaning, layer upon layer of meaning. So if this vision means anything to you, I’d love to know what you see in it.

Now spirit had told me as I was having these visions that the helpers or lightworkers would be coming to me and my job was to tell them who they were. That was it. Just tell them who they were. 

I never knew you've arrive in a forum. I just thought it would be one on one sessions with people. But I needed help and so many of you have helped tell many others here who they were. 

I’m telling you now that if you are lurking here or actively posting, you are one of those helpers.  You are likely an empath and the helper in your families of origin.  You are trying to evolve so you can help more people.

You are trying to become one with your soul self – the soul who came here in the first place to help humanity save itself and preserve this Garden of Eden of a planet that was gifted to us.

As I stared at the cliff, I realized I too would have to climb up there. I too would have to elevate my heart and my mind if I were to get up to that new plateau. I asked spirit,  or my psyche, or whatever you want to call that source of wisdom,  how can I help people if I’m not already elevated? 

Spirit replied, and the reply applies to you as well: there will be many people behind you, just as there are many who climbed before you did, who will need your guidance. You will find a path up that cliff, like a rock climber, and they will follow that path.

Now here is the most important point I have been leading to in this story:

All growth tends to happen exponentially, which means that is is accelerating. Climate change is accelerating, and so is human consciousness that is required to deal with it.

So if you have noticed more hurtles you’ve had to jump in recent months, then you are right on track with your process of growth.  Hurtles might be health issues, like a surgery that is needed, a diagnosis you must confront and work with, emotional issues that require you to confront your own weak points, emotional issues that require you to let go of co-dependent relationships. 

You are on a great journey of the human soul.  By rising up, pulling yourself up that cliff, and dealing with the difficulties and the pain, you are helping all of humanity to rise.   

Maggieci, earthangel, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)
Illustrious Member Registered

This is such a beautiful post @Jeanne-mayell. Your post delivers a very deeply touching soul message to us all. Thank you.

Maggieci, FEBbby23, JKL1907 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell, what a beautiful and soulful post to greet me this morning!  I've been floundering a bit and really needed to hear it.  Thank you, dear friend.

Two weeks ago my husband and I watched this thought-provoking interview by Ari Melber of Neil DeGrasse Tyson on his book, “Starry Messenger:  Cosmic Perspectives on Civilization.”   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uds82Ay37CE

Although this does not specifically address synchronistic coincidences, it does speak to consciousness.  One part of the interview mesmerized me (begins approx. 13:42 in the video).  I've included that part of the interview transcript below:

Melber:

And you write, It sits two million light-years away, far beyond the stars of the night sky.  What does it do for us in English, plain English, that we have gone as a global community, from seeing that far with -- as you say, the naked eye -- to what we`re now seeing, just in the last years farther, through the galaxy and its own history?

What can we as a people...  What do they take from that day-to-day life that we can now see more of the galaxy than that?

Tyson:

You can take one of the greatest of all cosmic perspectives that exists.  And it is the revelation that emerged mid-20th century, that the atoms of our body are traceable to the crucibles in the centers of stars, that then later exploded, scattering that enrichment into pristine gas clouds, that then formed star systems with the planets, one of which was the Sun, with Earth.

So that we’re not simply in this Universe – alive, yes – the Universe is alive within us.  That is a gift of modern astrophysics to civilization that borders on the spiritual.  So that when you stand out in the night sky and look up, do you say “I’m small and the Universe is big” – you might say that and it’d be true. 

But a bigger fact in that is, you are made of the same ingredients as those stars.  We are not just poetically, we are literally, stardust that achieved consciousness, to contemplate the extent of the Universe in which we live.  And so the greater is that moving horizon – the more of this we find that we are participants of, in the great unfolding of cosmic events.

(Partial) Transcript:  The Beat with Ari Melber, 9/22/22, 6:00 pm EDT

Maggieci, FEBbby23, JKL1907 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@deetoo 

I am still unable to "like" posts but thank you so much for the interview with Tyson; it soothed my soul.

Vesta, deetoo and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deborah-carey)
Noble Member Registered

@deetoo May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Intuition When you don't know How you know.... But you know you know.... and you know you knew and that's all you needed to know...'

Jeanne Mayell, DayDreamMoonlight, Vesta and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@raincloud, I'm glad that the interview soothed you.  It did me as well.  It explains a bit why I feel so spiritually connected when I look up at the stars.  I feel that way about the moon too.  Sometimes when I meditate on the night sky, that's when I feel that I truly belong.  It finally makes sense to me, although I can't put that understanding into words.  

I'm sorry you are unable to like posts.  Do you not have that thumbs up 👍 in the lower left corner of the post?

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@deborah-carey:  Okay, now this is synchronistic.  I posted the above before I saw your great Intuition quote!  Interesting, since I remarked "it finally makes sense to me, although I can't put that understanding into words."

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Lovendures and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@deetoo 

Ha! What do you know? I hadn't noticed the change from the former "Like" option. Good to go!

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Lovendures and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@daydreammoonlight)
Estimable Member Registered

@deetoo I know this is from a couple years ago but I relate so much! Music is such a good way to get a message across and can even be comedic sometimes:) I find many of my synchronicities are emphasized through hearing a song in public places that has meaning to me.

Vesta, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@daydreammoonlight, and I can so relate to receiving spiritual communication through music!  It's happened in my personal life and for the past two years, with a few RTF predictions.  Funny story:  years ago when I was going through a particularly difficult time in my personal life, I had three people within the same day quote the Rolling Stones' lyric, "you can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you'll find you get what you need."  One was a co-worker, one was a cab driver, one was a friend -- and for good measure, when I arrived home that evening and turned on the radio, guess what was playing? 

I got the message and it definitely made me laugh, which is what I needed at the time.  Spirit always finds a way to get through, often in a way unique to you.

ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@jeanne-mayell Thank you for sharing this... it resonates deeply with me. I feel the Truth in each word being given.

ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

This practice of jumping over hurdles to ascend higher for our own good and the good of all also was brought to light during a polarity healing session I had yesterday. I used to believe the difficult quest was one of utter loneliness, esp when daunted by isolation, despair, and depression. But the ultimate gift of the hurdles is personal salvation via courage and perseverance, gratitude for the struggle and the reward, the losses and the wins. All of these criteria serve the collective bc to feel gratitude for our life is to bless all of life. When we learn to gift loving kindness to ourselves and others, we learn the gift of grace. A healer told me recently that even if another’s light is increased in only small increments by our loving kindness, the benefits are definitely beneficial for both. This insight surely eases my heart hurts and propels me forward to be brave alongside the many courageous “refugees” as we accept the next leaps, hurdles, and climbs. 

ReplyQuote
(@thepurpleflamingo)
Active Member Contributor

Does anyone have Godwinks or synchroncities that are, without a doubt, undeniable? Not feathers nor 11:11. 

Maggieci, Vesta, tybin and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @thepurpleflamingo  Welcome to the Forum!  I love your question, and for me the answer is Yes, many times.  I usually think of the as me being in a flow and then sometimes I think of it as spirit guides guiding me. 

How about you?

FEBbby23, Vesta and Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@thepurpleflamingo 

Recently I was gifted with a reading. The reader was a stranger to me, on a Facebook group. She mentioned love and peach blossoms.. At the moment I read this I was drinking peach juice which was brought to a New Years gathering at my home. It was the second time I had tried this juice and loved it. This time it was brought specifically for me. I dont eat peaches at all in any form normally. I was blown away. 

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Vesta and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@maggieci)
Noble Member Registered

@thepurpleflamingo I've had several godwinks while doing genealogy research. Like names that are not bloodlines pointing me to the correct ancestor in several different times and ways. My new best friend is my 6th cousin who contacted my mother on the basis of my mother's married last name, which although is not part of her gene heritage, was still the same name as the cousin's ancestor (and NOT a common name). It's like little hints that are too obvious not to notice. It's delightful once accepted!

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, tybin and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

@maggieci I have had this too. Initially when I looked for my own bio father and now while I am helping a distant cousin look for hers. 

@purpleflamingo I love having interactions with the universe via synchronicity. It’s a great way to find hope when you don’t know what’s next

Lauren, Maggieci and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

I'm not sure this is a god-wink as such, but I've been having a lot of difficulty transitioning from my last job (which I left in October). 

Just an aside, many years ago, I ran across a small article in an astrological publication that said whatever is going on in your life about three months before your birthday is a pretty good and accurate indicator of what will be going on in your life for the following year.  Three months before my birthday, I wasn't working, and I had just made the decision not to return to my last job because I was burned out.  (god-wink #1: I'm still not working, and I'm still burned out)

Returning to the now, I've been working with a temp agency, but every time they call me with a potential position, I have a massive gut-clench and near panic attack when they tell me the hours (usually 8-5).  I know I need to find work because I need an income - I don't have unemployment because it was a voluntary separation - but the thought of going back into the grind raises my anxiety levels through the roof. (god-wink #2: this probably isn't what I'm supposed to do)

My mom suggested a proofreading course on line since I love writing/editing, and at first I was skeptical, but I did go ahead and purchase it.  I've been going through it slowly because I can't maintain the focus to do anything with it for more than a few hours at a time.  (god-wink #3: do as much as you can, but don't force yourself)

So the night before last after speaking with my sister on the phone just to vent a bit, I went to bed.  As I lay down, I said out loud "I need some guidance here.  What should I be doing?"

Literally less than a second later, I heard this in my head, as clearly as though someone actually spoke to me, "Keep working on the proofreading.  This is what you need to be doing now.  Don't be concerned about everything else.  You will be fine.  Rest."

Normally, when I get messages, they seem to come from just behind my head on the right side.  This one  still on the right, but it was near the front between my forehead and temple. It startled me because 1) that's not usually where messages come from, and 2) the answer was instantaneous, no meditation required, no agonizing or overthinking, just "Do this.  This is where you are supposed to be right now.  Rest." (so god-wink #4, relax, rest, and follow your gut because it's probably correct)

I can only call this a god-wink from the standpoint that the answer to my question was immediate, relevant, and required no interpretation.  In other words, I've either learned to listen better, or my guides have learned to communicate with me in a more direct and no-nonsense way.  In either case, I'm grateful.  I'm still anxious as hell about everything, but I'm trying to relax and let go so that things can work out as they're supposed to.  Any prayers or or spiritual support would be welcome.

2ndfdl, Maggieci, Lauren and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@tgraf66 

What a supportive clear message! I got chills after reading your entry which many intuitive folks consider to be a confirmation. I have been a bit anxious lately, too, and have found increasing the amount of daily exercise I do to be helpful. Physical activity reduces cortisol, a stress hormone.

See if Harvard has any tips that resonate with you:

https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/exercising-to-relax

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 4
Share: