Notifications
Clear all

Giraffe Spirit Message - what does it mean?

(@dannyboy)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

About a month ago I was able to get a raindrop massage treatment at our local gym.   They've been doing holistic oil based programming the last year and the owner was in training - I lucked out and got one for free because she had to finish her training. 

During the experience (for those of you who have no idea what this means - it's not a traditional massage - theres very little of that, but lots of essential oil application) - which was one of the most relaxing moments I've ever had in my life lots of things danced through my head. Some of it is probably irrelevant, but one  thing in particular stood out. 

I had been particularly worried as I continued to watch the news of the day. I check this site often for the positive messages you can find here.  I had been focusing a lot of worry on a few "news of the minute" pieces coming out of government on my drive over. At one point I got a very, very clear image in my head that filled my heart instantly with peace, and that's what I'm inquiring about here today.

I saw a giraffe in tall white light staring down at me with pure love in its eyes.  I got the impression it was female, and I may have briefly flashed a baby giraffe there as well, but it filled my entire body with warmth, love, and hope and peace. Every time I think back to it, an echo of that feeling flashes through m and I feel good again for a moment. 

I've wrestled with interpreting this.  At first I thought it was a symbolic representation of a political party that might rise (or already exist) but I'm unconvinced.  I also googled to no avail :-).  No parties using that symbol as their "animal of choice".  I went this route because of where my brain was before the treatment began.

Another thought I had about it was it had something to do with one of my daughters. My wife and I have identical girls, both in early elementary school.   One of them is obsessed (she has been since our first trip to the zoo around 18 months and has never faltered) with giraffes and I thought it might have something to do with her. A part of me even allowed myself to believe that if I died I'd come back as her child, hence the brief flash of a baby giraffe.  This too seems a little unlikely as beautiful as it would be. E is the most sensitive, warm, caring and compassionate child you'll ever meet. She is trumped only by her sister. 

The final thought was it was a spirit guide telling me everything would be okay. 

None of these feel like the right or complete answer to the vision, and nothing I've looked into online seem to fit completely. 

I went back a week ago for another treatment.   She's certified now but it was the best $40 I've ever spent.  Unfortunately it didn't happen removed link   It was a relaxing day but no flicks or visions. 

Anyone else seen giraffes and had something similar?  Anyone know of some symbolic meaning for seeing a giraffe that could help explain this?

I wish you could all feel what I felt.  It was probably no more than 10 seconds in a deeply relaxed state, but it's really stuck with me. 

Anyone have any thoughts?  Jeanne - have any of your students seen anything like this or had a similar experience with animal _______?

Lola and Lola reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

The giraffe sounds like a spirit guide.  She has a long neck and so she sees further than most people. She is also tall, like a mother to a child.  Her height is at least as tall as your mother's height would have been to you when you were a child.

She is earthly, so she may be a person on this earth. Spirit guides can be people or animals as well as spirits in the ether.

The connection with your daughter is so sweet and my thought is that your daughter is channeling a spirit guide who she sees as a giraffe.  

Reality is at its core symbolic and metaphorical.  The essence of this giraffe spirit guide is kindness, maternal, largeness - more evolved that we are, wisdom, and assurance. She sees more than the rest of us and she told it was going to be okay.  What a wonderful message. 

Thank you for sharing it with us. 

And also if you can tell me some of the missed words, I can edit them back in. I don't think you can edit after a certain number of minutes, but if you can, then please do.   

Thanks for telling us about your vision.  So nice and reassuring. 

Gigi, BlueBelle, Lola and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

A lot of it was words that - given your explanation - made sense why your spam filters picked it removed link  Others are removed link    I’m on my phone now but will retype before work removed link  The highlights of the message are removed link  I was at our gym, the massage uses essential oils, removed link

Jeanne - thank you for your removed link  I really do hope everyone has a similar moment soon!  And many more to removed link  

ReplyQuote
(@runestoneone)
Noble Member Registered

Danny, Non-Violent Communications training is often done with the use of hand puppets.  The snarly hurtful nasty side (violent communication) is represented by a jackal puppet.  The empathetic, kind, 'rise above and see clearly' side (non-violent communication) is represented by a giraffe hand puppet.  

In simplest terms, the giraffe represents empathy.

-R1-

Gigi, Jeanne Mayell, Gigi and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

R1: Love the giraffe meaning!

ReplyQuote
Share: