Notifications
Clear all

"Ascent" & the 4th and 5th Dimension

(@coyote)
Illustrious Member Registered
Topic starter  

If you’re like me, then you’re pretty damn tired of reading and thinking about politics so much. So I’m posting about something different.

In the fall, I began researching the nature of spiritual dimensions, especially those that are above the 3rd dimension. What I was reading made sense. People have been telling me for several years that I will heal from NF2 and reclaim the physical abilities I’ve lost (and I’ve been seeing that in visions). So it resonated to learn that the fifth dimension is the plane from which one can manifest possibilities from other timelines and lifetimes in our present physical 3rddimensional lives (one important source of these understandings was this Medium article).

On New Year’s Eve three weeks ago, I was thinking about how, for the previous year, I had been in a “remembering” phase of my journey, where I started recalling all that is possible for me in this lifetime. I naturally started wondering about (yearning for) the “manifestation” phase, where I would start making those possibilities my reality. “When will I ascend into the higher dimensions?”

As I was going to bed about an hour before midnight, I was walking up a flight of stairs when I suddenly realized that I had already ascended, because all spiritual dimensions are available to beings who practice conscious intent. In a single moment, I understood that my mindful awareness was all that was needed for me to “ascend” to the 4th and 5thdimensions, and that realization triggered a download of more understanding.

In her angel message from 9/30, @doris conveyed that “you are the ones you have all been waiting for all this time,” and that’s so true! I didn’t need to wait for an exterior being or force to bestow “ascension” on me. I just had to wake up to my innate capacities as a spiritual being. The energy shift from 2020 to 2021, plus healing prayers from this group, probably nudged me towards this epiphany, but ultimately everything depends on me. I’m putting “ascension” in quotation marks because, while I use that terminology as a shorthand to refer to my initial realization of interdimensionality, it’s more accurate to say that I am now growing into 4D and 5D.

teriz, Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci and 31 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Topic starter  

(continued)

From what I understand, most skills that can be classified as intuitive are 4D: remote viewing, dream analysis, channeling, spirt guide communication, automatic writing. So pretty much all of us on this forum occupy at least the 4thdimension, and deliberately honing those skills increases our 4D and 5D powers (the way I see it, “ascension” is not linear, so growing into the 4th dimension also helps you occupy the 5th dimension). Vitally, the more we practice these skills, the more available we make them to the wider collective. (And in case there’s any misunderstanding, we’re all in the same plane of reality regardless of which spiritual dimension we’re operating from.)

I was inactive on the forum in late December because I felt some sort of shift occurring, but I wasn’t sure what to expect. I’ve been less active than usual since the New Year as I further observe my interior and begin to focus on this evolutionary process. I’ve still had challenges over the past few weeks and will continue to face challenges. One immediate difference now, though, is that I’m better at observing my emotions as transitory products of my conscience and not as definitions of my being. So now when I feel anger or frustration, I’m better at observing those emotions without becoming attached to them. Really, I’m only scratching the surface, and I’m looking forward to how much I will learn over the coming months and years.

To give credit where credit’s due, I want to thank @vestralux for helping me understand some of these nuances.

Maggieci, Stargazer, BlueBelle and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 CC21
(@cc21)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @coyote

because all spiritual dimensions are available to beings who practice conscious intent. In a single moment, I understood that my mindful awareness was all that was needed for me to “ascend” to the 4th and 5thdimensions, and that realization triggered a download of more understanding.

In her angel message from 9/30, @doris conveyed that “you are the ones you have all been waiting for all this time,” and that’s so true! I didn’t need to wait for an exterior being or force to bestow “ascension” on me. I just had to wake up to my innate capacities as a spiritual being. 

Vitally, the more we practice these skills, the more available we make them to the wider collective.

Thank you for stating this so clearly! This makes so much sense to me, the way you state it. And it resonates with pieces of wisdom from so many different traditions. For example, Buddhism "letting go of attachment"; @jeanne-mayell and others teaching about being lightworkers and how we all have these innate abilities to strengthen our own light and help others see theirs. I am not explaining my enthusiasm adequately or thoroughly enough, but this really resonated. Fascinating!

lenor, Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@theredone)
Estimable Member Registered

I've been reading Dan Scranton books, aptly titled book Ascension: The Shift to 5th Dimension where he claims to be channeling the Arcturians.  I of course resonate with many of the messages, but remain a bit wary of anyone who claims to channel "aliens; because it reminds me of a woman about 15 years ago named Nancy Leider who claimed to be channeling zetas?, and they predicted Planet X would infiltrate our galaxy and cause our earth's axis to wobble.  This did not happen, but it does remind me of the Qanon psyop and how many people get caught up with conspiracies and ignore spiritual messages.  

I digress, sorry, BUT, it was around this time that I felt a shift and now I realize, it may have been a 5th dimensional shift, no matter how brief.  I've never felt so great in my life and it happened when I was going through the worst time in my life.  Maybe it was a preview of things to come, because the Scranton books talk about how we all will be "ascending" because more energy is coming to earth and it will affect us all.  I do agree with Coyote in that if you are on this forum, then you are probably living in the 4th dimension already which exists simultaneously with 3rd dimension, but it is MORE...awareness, empathy, etc.  And as time goes on in the next few years, we will all start to get glimpes or rather feelings of what the 5th feels like.  I think this election/world politics is causing some people to stay behind with their negativity and the rest will evolve and move forward.  So as many have predicted the earth is splitting, not physically, but metaphysically and some will stay behind.  

theungamer, Jeanne Mayell, Maggieci and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

Posted by: @theredone

I of course resonate with many of the messages, but remain a bit wary of anyone who claims to channel "aliens; because it reminds me of a woman about 15 years ago named Nancy Leider who claimed to be channeling zetas?

this is a little off topic, but i used to read Nancy's website sometimes, because i thought the Q&A sections were kind of interesting. But then i started noticing how mean-spirited and defensive she was, so i quit.  The funniest thing though, was when she claimed that people who keep cats only do it so that they can have someone to boss around (!).  I'm like, "lady, have you ever met a cat?" lol.  Pretty sure she has never met a Zetan, either.

ghandigirl, theungamer, Stargazer and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@theredone)

@unk-p yes the Q&A was fascinating, because some stuff was so interesting, like the history of planet earth and a behind the scenes look at current events, but it seemed to be some truth mixed with disinfo much like the Q stuff i imagine (the Russians are so clever).  We should probably start a whole other thread since this is going off topic-lol.  

As for 5th dimension, it seems like a passive energy in that you  don't get there by doing, you get there by being.  So just sit back and absorb!

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@moonbeam)

@coyote great topic, wolf brother! Only thing I have to add is that I think a lot of empaths, or 4th dimension dwellers, are very much tuned into emotions and therefore more susceptible to pain etc. I myself struggle immensely just from one bad word on the street or just one, semi-negative, experience during the day. It takes me hours, if not days, to get over stuff like that. On the upside, happy experiences also have a big impact.

Is that what you mean concerning emotions and being attached to them?

Unk p, theungamer, Stargazer and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@coyote)
Topic starter  

@moonbeam

I know what you mean by being hugely impacted by negative experiences. I've had a lot of instances of that, but in the past month I've mostly dealt with emotions that have arisen for me as an individual, without other people. I have to wait and see whether I can be as unattached to emotions that arise from interpersonal situations.

Jeanne Mayell, Moonbeam, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @coyote

So now when I feel anger or frustration, I’m better at observing those emotions without becoming attached to them.

I applaud you for being able to do this.  I still haven't figured out how that's even possible.  How does one separate oneself from the emotion?  I think I understand that it's an ego thing, but how is it possible not to experience an emotion, to simply somehow step aside from it and look at it impassively?  Doesn't that require one to stop feeling the emotion, else how could one look at it from the outside?  And if one stops feeling it, then it's over and done, isn't it?

And isn't some "negative" emotion a healthy thing?  And while you didn't say this, we're often told to express/experience all of our emotions, to "sit with" them - another concept I simply can't grasp - yet we're also supposed to somehow observe them objectively?  No disrespect intended to anyone who is somehow able to do that, but to me it seems contradictory to be advised (not by you, obviously) to do both of those things.  In my mind, it can't be done. If you sit with your emotions and experience them fully, you can't step outside of them to look at them objectively, and if you step outside of them to look at them objectively, you're not experiencing them fully and so they are never expressed.

I just don't get it. ?

Maggieci, Coyote, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@theredone)

@tgraf66 I struggle too with detaching from emotions, easier said than done, right? Sometimes I try to identify the "trigger" or what it was that caused me to have such  reaction.  Why did what they say make me to angry, where did it come from?  Why does it keep making me angry? So therein I focus more on the mental than the emotional.

This is from a self help teacher, and I guess I've been doing it all wrong, because he suggests NOT psychoanalyzing yourself...

"Anger is a stepping-stone to forgiveness. Anger is a stepping-stone to unconditional love. If you allow your anger to flow through you, you get to feel relief, and you get to move on with your life. Those individuals who are not allowing the anger to flow through them are creating all sorts of problems for themselves, and they can get stuck in a loop where they continue to create experiences for themselves that trigger the anger. Now, we also suggest that when you are feeling your anger, you let go of the thoughts about the situation or person that triggered it initially. You don’t have to direct anger at anyone or anything. If instead you see it as an experience that you signed up for, you can let the anger move on and evolve to become something more, and you yourself can move on, evolve, and become something more."

I'm really not sure what the correct way to process emotions are, Imean isn't experiencing eemotions part of the human experience? Is it possible to live an emotion-free life, is that we should strive for?  Many questions, many answers.

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saokymo)
Prominent Member Registered

It’s not separating yourself from emotion so much as letting the emotions flow through and pass by - giving yourself space to feel the natural emotional process without letting it consume you.

Unk p, Lauren, Stargazer and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@saokymo  But if you're allowing it to flow through you, you're feeling it, and if you're feeling it, you can't observe it objectively. That's my point.  To my mind, you can't do both.

Lauren, Jeanne Mayell, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 mkay
(@mkay)
Reputable Member Registered

I have lurked for awhile but I am posting for the first time here. I think that you are intellectualizing a process that I simply use as a tool when necessary. I do not have the time or the energy to allow negative thoughts or emotions to consume me . I learned how to separate these emotions on my own over many years without being taught (thank you PMS). As a practical example, I know that alcohol acts as a depressant on my system. So if I choose to drink a glass of wine (which is rare), I expect to experience depression and negative thoughts until the alcohol leaves my system. I do not push the depression or negative thoughts away. I allow the depression and negative thoughts to exist within me. I wave to them. However, I go about my day and do what needs to be done without believing or acting on the idea that "I am depressed" or the negative thoughts such as "nobody likes me." To be clear, there are certain thoughts and emotions - such as alcohol triggered depression or PMS - that I have no interest in observing  objectively but just want to flow through my system while doing as little damage as possible and leave. I do let happy thoughts consume me on occasion such as when I am sitting on the bleachers for a basketball game and my child makes a three pointer buzzer beater. I am not saying that I use this tool at the highest levels. I just thought the practical examples might help in understanding.

kimmy_ames, theungamer, Jeanne Mayell and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@theungamer)
Famed Member Registered

@saokymo

I agree.  It is possible to feel and process emotions without being consumed.  It’s the balance of head and heart.  

Lauren, Stargazer, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@saokymo)
Prominent Member Registered

That’s exactly how it works, though - feel the emotion, let your rational brain name & observe it, then let the emotion pass on its way without trying to hold it/shape it/force it to do anything other than exist in that moment. Once you’re past the emotional surge you can more clearly analyze the feeling and where it stems from, then take action accordingly.

It’s the difference between, say, being angry but taking a moment to catch your breath before speaking vs. yelling the first thing that pops into your head as a base reaction.

It’s a lot like trying to calm my mind in meditation, but with emotions instead of thoughts. When meditating I can’t stop my thoughts entirely; they’re gonna happen no matter what, and by trying to force my thoughts in any direction I lose focus on the meditation. It takes a lot of practice, but I’ve learned to start letting those stray thoughts float past like bubbles - I can observe them in that moment, then let them go and continue without breaking the meditation.

kimmy_ames, Lauren, Stargazer and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@theungamer)
Famed Member Registered

@saokymo Yes.  And If I can pull it off 50% of the time, that's progress and a huge win.

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Saokymo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kimmy_ames)
Trusted Member Registered

Posted by: @tgraf66

@saokymo  But if you're allowing it to flow through you, you're feeling it, and if you're feeling it, you can't observe it objectively. That's my point.  To my mind, you can't do both.

I respectfully disagree. I have been in "the moment" with anger and at the same time have heard a small voice observe how angry I am and the mistake (and it's usually a verbal mistake) I'm about to make. Hearing the voice doesn't always grant me the ability to pull back and stop from saying something I would regret, but I've felt the objective part of me watching. How did I get there? Well, that's difficult to say. I have childhood moments where I've consciously overridden that little voice that says don't do it, you'll regret it and perhaps that's why I can hear it now even though I can't always control acting on the emotion. 

I can also point to meditation, though to be honest, I don't always do meditation "right." There are days when an emotion or thought that is on the surface and I know I'll never be able to "let it go" so I chose to examine it. Why is my anger so close to the surface? Why can't let go of running my list of what I need to do when I'm not in a place to achieve any of the goals? I'm a picker/poker like that naturally - always need to unravel stuff, so perhaps that's why I do it. 

For me, some of this isn't about not having these negative emotions, it's about letting them go so they don't fester and poison me. Anyway, that's just me. I've just recently delved into Energy Medicine, Green spirituality, and becoming more sensitive to the energies around me, even though I've always felt an affinity and have dabbled for years. I definitely have more questions than answers, so please feel free to ignore! :)

theungamer, Lauren, Maggieci and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

This whole thread has been a great discussion and I hope it continues! I've heard wisdom in every post.  As @tgraff66 suggested, there is a purpose to anger. As some others (@kimmy_ames, @theungamer, @saokymo, @theredone) have said, we can find a way not to let that anger poison us.

Anger is a pushing away action. Sometimes pushing someone or someone's behavior away from us is a good thing. It is a natural healthy response to protecting ourselves. 

But then comes festering anger, old anger that is misplaced, and then it becomes as @kimmy_ames wrote, a poison. 

We don't want to become people who have no anger, or we'd be numb. But we don't want to live with festering anger,  overreacting when we misunderstand someone. We also, as one of you pointed out, want to be careful about how we react to our anger, lest we do something we will later regret. 

When a mob overran the Capitol, many of us were very angry, and that anger was an appropriate response to that action. When we see racists waving Confederate flags in public or civilians carrying automatic weapons in the streets, anger is again, an appropriate response to a threatening and dangerous situation.  

But anger becomes a poison if we let it fester inside us.  When I notice anger arising, I try to discern whether it's appropriate or not. 

Sometimes, I notice people looking for a reason to be angry, like clicking on news stories that we know are going to piss us off.  That is when anger becomes a drug.  So it is good to notice when that is happening and actively try to avoid those stories. 

Meditation has wonderful techniques for letting the anger within us just float around and go away.  Several of you have beautifully described variations on these techniques.

I sit quietly, breathe, and feel all of my feelings arising. When those feelings contain anger or agitation, I let them arise without giving them power.  Soon the feelings start to rise up and out like energy discharging from my psyche.   I know they are just temporary, like the weather, and they will pass.  I keep breathing, staying in a state of wonder about my active nervous system's processes. It is a marvel. 

I respect the feelings of agitation and anger as my nervous system's response to past injuries that are still discharging from my psyche.   But I try not to let my mind follow an old road of thinking about what that person did, and how mad I am about it.  No, I just send breath to those feelings and thoughts, and sit neutrally, treating them like a  soundtrack or background noise now.  The more I do this practice, the easier it is to let old grievances pass.

DayDreamMoonlight, Unk p, kimmy_ames and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

@coyote

Thank you for this thread, and for 'instigating' so many profound reflections .....

The word integration is what comes to my mind overall in considering the multi-dimensional dreamscape that we are navigating, and perhaps it is in embracing the shadows, that we can truly release them into the light of the fifth dimension.

We could already be there and not even realize it while waiting for those lightning bolts to appear ... ?

DayDreamMoonlight, Unk p, Maggieci and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

I sit quietly, breathe, and feel all of my feelings arising. When those feelings contain anger or agitation, I let them arise without giving them power.  Soon the feelings start to rise up and out like energy discharging from my psyche.   I know they are just temporary, like the weather, and they will pass.  I keep breathing, staying in a state of wonder about my active nervous system's processes. It is a marvel.

My therapist taught me a technique that incorporates another step-- noticing what the emotion does to your body.  This works amazingly well for me, as follows:

First, pay attention to your body.  You will feel the emotion somewhere in your body.  It might be in your chest, your solar plexus, tightness around your head or somewhere else.  Then breathe slowly and deeply into the spot where the emotion has lodged itself.  Keep breathing slowly and regularly, and paying attention to the spot.  After a few minutes the sensation and the emotion will tend to resolve and become objectified.   The emotion still exists/existed, but it no longer "owns" you. 

DayDreamMoonlight, Maggieci, deetoo and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share: