Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Remote viewing of 2021 Inauguration

(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @seeker4

Wonder if someone has asked Mary Trump this question.

I think she pretty much answered that question in the Rachel Maddow interview. She said

"The reason he's failing at it is because he's incapable of succeeding at it. It would have required taking responsibility, which in his mind would have meant admitting a mistake, which in his mind would be admitting weakness, which in my family was essentially punished..."

which, if true, is a pretty good indicator that he won't resign.

Rohenna, PamP, lenor and 15 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@seeker4, I agree that the dark, foggy mist captures the essence of T.  Although I wonder why I never saw that big orange blowhard instead of the dark fog?  I know we all don't see things literally, but maybe spirit sometimes gives us messages in a form we can handle.  Since, in the words of Jack Nicholson, I probably couldn't "handle the truth", maybe spirit  presented it to me in that form!  I may have keeled over if I had seen T. in the Oval Office.

PamP, lenor, CC21 and 9 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@dannyboy  Thanks, I hadn't thought of that.  Look forward to hearing more from you. 

(PS: my Dad was a Munising native.  He called the U.P. God's country.)

PamP, CC21, DannyBoy and 7 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@deetoo  I think darkness represents T better than orange.  Orange makes him ridiculous, but darkness shows his real intent so I'm impressed.  My theory for what it's worth.

Isabelle, PamP, CC21 and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@laura-f. I had been accurate at seeing in 2007 that Obama would be the next president. I didn't have students back then.  It was just me. I did a remote viewing of the Inauguration a year in advance, before we knew whether he or Hillary would get the nomination and I saw him clearly winning it all. 

In the run-up to the 2016 election I never saw Hillary but I was a minority among my students, and I figured I just couldn't see it, but that they had really seen it. I had guided about 12 students and almost all of them saw Hillary winning. Hillary in a blue suit with a blue hat, Hillary in a white suit, Hillary getting out of a limo at the Inauguration.   One person in my group who is a Republican and loves Trump said nothing. Saw nothing. One person in my group who is a pessimist, said she might have seen Trump.  One person said she saw Hillary but wondered aloud if she was just seeing her out of habit because so many people expected her to win. All of these readings were done from 2015 to mid 2016.  I later realized that the students weren't seeing the Inauguration but Hillary's many appearances before the election. 

Then in July 2016, my visions shifted.  I did a meditation with six people and I saw Trump on the Inaugural platform looking monstrous and holding a fasces, which is a Roman axe tied together with sticks and a symbol of authoritarian central government and later became the root word for fascism.  Another woman with me saw it too.  We both took it to mean he was there in spirit and wasn't going to stop tweeting and bugging people. Neither of us could accept that he had actually won.

I also saw in a vision of the Inauguration Obama standing upstage with huge angel wings and facing the audience. He was sending healing and reassurance to the masses.  I was disturbed by that image but couldn't figure it out.  On the eve of the Inauguration, Obama issue a statement to the people telling us he'd be with us every step of the way.  People were scared and crying. He was trying to reassure, like an angel. 

The week before the election I taught a class of 12 total newbies on inner visioning. I led them in a meditation and five of them saw Trump would win. 

On the days before the election I saw something bad was about to unfold. I saw a hideous image of Pluto, god of underworld, would win the day in the U.S.  I didn't think of the obvious, that T would win.   I hoped it just meant what I had thought all along that the GOP would rise up and try to destroy liberals, and make the world worse, but that we wouldn't have T for president. 

So I do not know what to make of the remote viewing.  There are some very talented and strong readers there, some of the best I've ever taught.  Also it is July and that is when I was able to see the true winner in 2016.  But it won't be over until it is over. 

SDJ, Isabelle, Grace and 21 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I want to remind people not to post visions of famous people dying or becoming ill.  I try to go through and delete these visions but it is hard to keep up.   I know that everyone here is coming from the highest place, and just wants to share what they get. But visions have power and I don't want us to send out a wave of energy that someone will be sick or die. 

Isabelle, Grace, PamP and 17 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@jeanne-mayell

Thank you for the review! As I read it I recognized much of what you have said before, but it's good to see it in one place all together.

In 2016, I kept telling everyone Twitler would win, and people kept calling me "Chicken Little". I knew that the polls were way off, that something was being missed. 

I didn't find this site til after the election, but I'm so glad I did.

Maybe at RTF night in September more of us will get a happier picture than currently do.

PamP, lenor, CC21 and 13 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

Here are a couple of completely plausible scenarios that we need to be sending light to. First a video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1284251096299368449

And then an article saying pretty much the same thing but with a different take. This information may have already been posted on here somewhere, but as a refresher:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/17/trump-biden-win-democrat-landslide

PamP, deetoo, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tgraf66 I agree with that video's warning.  With Barr, McConnell, and the Roberts court, it could happen. If it happens, then the only hope is that SCOTUS won't allow it. 

PamP, deetoo, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)

I feel the top hats seen by Jeanne ( on a group of men) and myself on Biden are important.  Lincoln was known for his top hat and Kennedy was the last president to wear a top hat as president in an Inauguration.  We have the Lincoln project which may in fact help Biden win and we have Jeanne with a vision of Johnson being sworn in on Air Force One.  We also have a vision of Queen Victoria in her mourning black gown which she wore for 40 years I believe during her "mourning years".

These things lead me to believe a few things.

1.  There is a Lincoln and Kennedy feel to the prediction.

2.  Our country seems to be in mourning at the time of the inauguration or during the next presidency.   It could be all the damage Trump has done to the country,  or the loss of life due to Covid, or something else which has yet to come.

3.  Andrew said: Something different and profound about the horses and the procession.

The Rose Parade was just canceled because of Covid.  It is likely there will not be the normal Inaugural Parade  as well.  Perhaps horses and a new type of procession will occur.

Pikake, PamP, deetoo and 21 people reacted
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

@laura-f

this is interesting- to look at how long covid will be with us. What have others seen on this?

PamP, deetoo, TriciaCT and 5 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

I pulled some Tarot this morning (Thoth deck) and decided to put it here as I was asking questions about the inauguration. My results were as follows:

I was thinking of the Inauguration 2021 and asking for :

1. Clarity on Biden/inauguration

Priestess

A very interesting card! We have talked about Biden on this forum (somewhere along the line) as having a strong intuitive side based on how he conducts himself and the tragedies he has endured. I see this card as a very encouraging sign that he will be inaugurated and lead the country to a better place with that intuition. I interpret this card as abundance, light for all. I noticed the camel. In the text, it indicates that the camel is able to move through the desert with perfect clarity of the mind. The text also indicates this card represents light and the embodiment of light. Again, this resonates with people's visions of the White House with light in it in Jan. 2021 and I believe Biden will be the light we need after this dark time.

2. Asked for more on the new VP?

Knight of Cups

Supporting role; solid grip on the reins of the horse, but offering up the chalice and supporting it. I read this as the VP, whomever it is, will have full trust and support for the president's agenda. The text indicates "fiery idealism", with the Knight on a fervent quest to reach the highest he can. I see this as very encouraging of a strong partnership and a person who can carry the enthusiasm and energy (with openness, trust and willingness to be seen unguarded.)

3. I asked where Trump is at that time?

Prince of Wands

This took me aback a bit. It seems to be a card of strength and dominance; "rock star" energy in the text. Thinking about this, I feel like this could be a symbol of Trump's view of himself as a rock star, still in control, or perhaps even that his followers are still not letting go and have a lot of fiery energy in support of him. I think it is a cautionary card that indicates we shouldn't think all is well when Trump is defeated in Nov. Keep our guard up.

4. I pulled another card - more info on Trump - will he have control or is it just how he sees himself?

Worry - 5 of disks. 

Reading the text, I see it mention "living in the future based on the problems of the past" and strain. I think this means that there is a lot of leftover worry from the effects of his administration, but we need to let that go as much as possible; not dwell on him and that negative energy and look forward with light to solve our problems. There are a lot of golden areas on the card and it made me think of many paths away from the center (worry) and new paths to follow for better solutions.

5. I pulled another card, asking - What will Trump's role be, if any?

4 Wands - Completion

Interesting! The fiery sun figure is behind the wands; contained. I believe he energy is contained both behind the wands and within the circle on the card. In the text, it indicates the introduction of order! It says "solid system of law, order and government." Wow. I think this indicates a moving beyond Trump and reestablishing order. Also, I noticed the female symbol at the top of the card. Perhaps indicating a strong rise of female leadership as folks have been seeing?

6. I pulled one more - asking will Biden be around for a bit to see his vision come forth?

4 Disks - Power

My first impressions - solid foundation; strength; balance. This card looks like it has a fortress on it. I believe a big role of his will be to help the nation as a whole "ground" itself from the chaos of the last 4 years, setting up solid structures for moving forward. I heard "he is protected"? Interestingly, the text indicated "law, order, maintained by constant vigilance" This went well with the previous card. I really think his role will be to help reestablish some solid ground before the next generation of leaders take over.

I welcome your thoughts and interpretations!

Isabelle, TriciaCT, Pikake and 19 people reacted
(@seeker4)

Posted by: @cc21

3. I asked where Trump is at that time?

First, thank you for posting.  I'm curious about the way you phrased the question.  The first thing that popped into my mind was that he'd be in the midst of numerous corruption prosecutions facing him when he's out of office.  However, when the card is ill-dignified according to Crowley, it indicates intolerant, cruel and prejudiced youth who may be a coward.  Fits Trump perfectly if one tweaks it "since his youth."    

TriciaCT, Pikake, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

Very interesting! It does fit Trump very well. Thanks for sharing that. 

P.S. I think I phrased it that way because in the visioning exercise from class, many did not see Trump at the inauguration.

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Vesta and 11 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@cc21  It was phrased in a way that can have more than one meaning.  Where is Trump in his head...  Where is he physically...  Where is Trump in terms of the legal process.  Where do WE see Trump at that time--physically, legally, etc.  Would love to see you rephrase the question and try again.  In the meantime, I'm going to see what I get as well as soon as I figure out what I really want to know!.  PS From class:  I didn't see him at the inauguration either, but I saw Melania and she looked happy.  Saw John Roberts who also looked happy as did the people pouring out of the metros and heading to the mall.  Hmmm

Isabelle, TriciaCT, Pikake and 13 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@seeker4

Good point! I hadn't thought of it that way - the various ways you can think about it. I was thinking of where would Trump be physically. I just pulled two cards - where is he physically and where is he in his mind.

Where is he physically?

Adjustment

Definitely read this as Trump will be dealing with karma and legal ramifications of his actions. Perhaps physically in custody somewhere or dealing with so many charges that he does not/cannot appear at the Inauguration.

Where is he in his mind?

The Chariot

This one surprised me - it seems stronger than I think he is. The card gives me the impression that he is sitting still in his mind, trying to gather his energy/strength for whatever lies ahead. I get the sense that he still has his minions looking out for him in all directions, so it feels a bit unsafe, still. Interestingly, the text in the negative indicates "lust of destruction", and "violence in maintaining traditional ideas."

I also saw Melania at the Inauguration in our visioning session, as if she were there representing the former administration.

I'll be curious to see what you get when you decide what questions you want to ask about Trump!

TriciaCT, Pikake, Share and 11 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@cc21  @jeanne-mayell  Got curious so skipped my weeding and threw a spread.  The weeds are happy about this.  Anyway, I asked for three cards that described where Trump will be physically--(from our point of view) in 1.  October 2020 (just before the election) , 2.  January 25, 2021 (just after inauguration when he would have to be out of the White House, and 3. May 2021 (just a few months when things might be rolling out legally).  #1.  Works (D) 3: Saw angry waves coming in at him from all directions.  He's spinning his wheels and the house he built is thin and transparent now with the point of the roof opening up for all to see.  The waves look like they have points on them as if to attack "his house."  Crowley says that ill-dignified, it's a greedy person seeking impossibilities.  #2  Strife (W) 5: Trump's actions and emotions are flaming out--shrinking, in fact.  All that he attempted to do is blocked by a stronger, more upright and righteous wand--that can actually stand on its own.  Trump has lost.  The yellow background screamed to me: joy and intellect.  The "orange" wands are defeated and blocked.  Crowley again: quarreling, cruelty, lust--all defeated. #3: I LOVED this card: Queen of Swords.  The women won.  Their stars are growing and coming from the heavens.  Children can once again look up.  Trump's head has figuratively been severed as women everywhere are wielding "weapons" to make sure an assaulter like Trump is kept down and that it cannot happen again.  In Jeanne's book:She's calm and in control; focused and just. 

I must admit I felt uplifted after these three cards, but I'm an amateur at this so would love for Jeanne to weigh in. Sometimes I wonder if I take it too far, but it just kept rolling out so to speak.  

Isabelle, Rohenna, Grace and 19 people reacted
 CC21
(@cc21)

@seeker4

I absolutely love your interpretations, esp. the Queen of Swords! I think it makes perfect sense.

Seeker4, TriciaCT, Pikake and 13 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@cc21  Thank you.  I am hoping I read it right, but I know it felt like it was flowing strongly.  Let's keep it going.  See you Monday night.  

TriciaCT, Share, Pikake and 11 people reacted
(@polarberry)

"The weeds are happy about this." ? 

Rohenna, Share, Seeker4 and 9 people reacted
Page 2 / 2
Share: