Scanning task! Can ...

Notifications
Clear all

Scanning task! Can you tell what is going on with that Texas couple arrested near Boston with a huge cache of guns?

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hi everyone, A few days before Zoron posted his feelings about a gunman loose in Boston, a Texas couple were arrested in a motel north of Boston with a large cache of guns and amo. Their story is bizarre. Can you figure out what is going on?  

You can click on the link or read about them using another news source. They were caught on March 24, the day of the March for our Lives, which also took place in Boston. They drove up from Texas and were staying in a hotel north of Boston.  The man had set up a video surveillance equipment on the door to their room, and when away from the room, realized it wasn't working and called police because he was concerned that someone might have broken into the room. 

When police arrived, they found a large cache of weapons, five or six long rifles, three handguns, many  large capacity magazines, all of which were fully loaded, a couple of automatic rifles, a lot of ammunition, two silencers, and a grenade launcher.

The couple were arrested and are still held without bail.  The man claimed they were doing secret work for the government.  Read the story, then meditate, and/or throw cards, and let us know what you think is really g0ing on.  We will likely find out over the next few weeks as the investigation continues.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/03/30/texas-couple-that-allegedly-brought-arsenal-tewksbury-will-stay-jail-for-while/RP8uAoitzin5viBHuYRuPK/story.html

Lola, Paul W, Lola and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi, good that you picked up on this. I did say two gunmen in Bosotn, the first one is this one, his women companion is not exactly a prime operator in this one, more like does the logistics. The other one, that Picked up, and we got several good visuals on, by scanning, is not directly connected to these two. but i did get, "Plans will be delayed". I think that this was it. The plans are delayed, and no the march is past. the other gunman, who we got several fixes on, is still floating around. I do not think he is going to do anything, at the moment. I did do a deep diviniation, plus scanning, etc, on him. So now I am going to do some deeper stuff, on the whole thing. Pleae, everyone, have a go at this. I think Jeanne is entirely right to put this one up. Will update later. Zoron.

Jeanne Mayell, Lola, Laynara and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I threw a ten card Celtic spread on the man in Boston, the one who called the police to check out his hotel room.

Significator:  Ace of Wands

Challenge: The Magus, Trumps

Foundation:  Princess of Disks

What graces him:  The Star

The Past:  Death, Trumps

What he's going into:  Two of Swords, Peace

Something else about him:  Four of Wands, Completion

Environment:  Knight of Cups

Hopes, dreams and fears: 9 of Swords, Cruelty

Outcome:  Strife

So, this is a complicated guy.  With the Ace of Wands, he's a true believer in whatever this plot was.  He was focused and in some ways a good planner-well, until he panicked and called the police to his hotel room.  I see him as a man with a background in military or intelligence work, very single minded about reaching his objectives.  His challenge card is the Magus, so I see his personal communications as the problem and a problem he has probably faced his whole life.  He's become delusional and can't stop talking about his real and/or imaginary subversive escapades in the past.  No seasoned professional would go about bragging about his clandestine work for the government.  In looking at his foundation, he must have had a nurturing environment and parental guidance, but that wasn't enough to protect him from his mental struggles.  What graces him is the Star of Trumps, or what I interpret as his conviction about the rightness of his clandestine plot.  Whoever organized this gave this man hope and direction and a renewed purpose.  I see the man and woman as operatives for someone else.  Weird.  Over and over again I see a name, but don't want to publish it here.  Will pass on to Jeanne.  I don't know if that connection will be discovered by the investigators.  I don't see that being revealed.  

For his past, the Death card.  In this case, it does mean death.  This man has killed before-either in the military or in secret ops.  As for what he's going into, I threw the Two of Swords, Peace.  Being confined, being caught, being found out may actually give him relief because he also has a self-destructive streak.  Why else would he have called the police to check his hotel room?  I think he wanted to be found out.  For something more about him:  I threw the Four of Wands, Completion.  Taking this assignment in Boston was good news for him.  He needed a sense of purpose and he felt valued and important while he organized his part of the assignment.  His Environment card is the Knight of Cups which fits because planning this violent event satisfied his ego.  His ego is enormous which is why he was always boasting about his clandestine work, real and imagined.  He's always trying to prove himself.  For hopes, dreams and fears, I threw the Nine of Swords, Cruelty.  There are two sides of this.  He wanted to inflict cruelty on a group of people and at the same time, he's afraid of cruelty inflicted on himself.  He wanted to be caught, found out and yet he's afraid of punishment to come.  For the outcome card, I threw Five of Wands, Strife.  Well, he's in a world of hurt, now.  Looking behind the scenes, I wonder if a hidden benefactor will provide legal help for him or if he will be thrown to the wolves.  

There's a conspiracy beyond a conspiracy here.  There's the man and woman who took the weapons to Boston, but there's also someone else, hidden in the shadows, someone who directed their actions.  Reichstag fire.

Please interpret the spread if you feel inclined.

Celticwitch, Jeanne Mayell, Lola and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Tee
(@tee)
Honorable Member Registered

I'm no good in interpreting tarot but I did a little research.

Have you seen the mugshots of him and his wife? They are almost beaming. Whatever is going on, they feel assured that they will be okay, or that there are no consequences or somebody is going to save them.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/francho-bradley-adrianne-jennings-gun-march/

His wife is weird, too. From the articles I read they don't live together, they live a 15 min drive apart...

I checked both their facebook pages. She posts little (at least from what is accessible without being befriended with her) but last year or so she actually posted an article of the Las Vegas gunman. She also posted a link to an article that claims that mental health facilities are overflowing with people who believe they are time travelers, that they are coming from an apocalyptic future and are sent back to kill Trump in order to save humanity. This struck me as extremely weird! Also apparently in 2013 he reported his wife missing and she apparently had a mental episode.

They both seem fairly liberal, however. He follows many sites that value interracial relationships (I feel this is connected to his emotional pain). She posted something in favour of Native Americans. They both seem anti Trump.

In an older facebook picture she is posing in front of Harvard, she also claims on her LinkedIn to have worked or studied in Harvard. Apparently, so the police, they got parking tickets in Cambridge in the days before they got arrested...

They both have friends from Cuba and Scandinavia, he also has friends from Germany (rich tech guys, working for amazon etc). I feel this is connected to their manipulator (totally agree with BlueBelle here). In fact she traveled to Cuba, which doesn’t come without restrictions for Americans. They both know the same Cuban family (as I found out looking at their pictures on fb)

Are they high functioning enough to plan and carry out a complex task but both are not quite in their right mind? Did somebody take advantage of this? I don’t like conspiracy theories; I feel they bring more harm than good. But in this case I can’t shake the feeling of a connection to the Las Vegas shooting, at least a fascination with it.

ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Tee, I love your research.  Two things resonate with me:  an indication that the woman/wife has her own mental instability; and a connection to Las Vegas shooting.  I’ve wondered if people with emotional problems are drawn to one another.  I have nothing to base this on besides observation.   Weird, eh?  Also weird is that I had a flash, an odd thought about Las Vegas while throwing the cards.   I didn’t write about it because it seemed far fetched.  But there you go and mention it.  How very odd.

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Weighing in on the Texas couple.   I

The man reads as very fired up, a zealot. He's delusional.   She reads as just going along to assist him. She's a helper. Looks up to him.  They both believe they are doing something important for a cause.   Does he actually have a government connection? I don't think so.   I (psychically) asked the military what they think of him and I got that they think he's mentally ill.  I think he has a James Bond delusion.  

He hadn't known that bringing all those guns into Massachusetts was illegal.  

I am not getting that they had a plan to shoot up the March for Our Lives or even the Boston Marathon which is mid April.  I don't think they had a plan at all.  Although in his mind, he was going to squash someone with all that gun power.  He was going to squash someone the way he'd been squashed as a  child. But I can't see any specific target he had in mind. 

I think he was thinking that he'd get a plan once he got to Boston.  But then he got scared when his surveillance camera broke and he thought someone had gotten into the room.  He was worried that when they returned to the room, they'd be killed by whomever had dismantled the video.  In actuality, no one had intentionally dismantled the video cam and it was his delusional mind that got him caught.  

It seems, if I'm correct, that this is another mentally ill  person who has caused some chaos simply because the gun industry is allowed to sell military style weapons to mentally ill civilians.

BlueBelle, Lola, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@zoron)
Illustrious Member Registered

Jeanne, both you and bluebelle are fairly accurate, about this couple. I am getting wands, all over the place, on his Tarot scans, well, that match Bluebelle's scans. So I think he is a type of Patsy, who has been manipulated by "Other elements". We have a wnnabe "Timothy McVeigh here, (The oklahoma Bomber.). he was a danger. I get that he was waiting for something, or someone, to contact or happen. Interesting. more dedvelopments soo. I get that associates/friends/ebemies of him will surface fairly soon, all with their own stories or something. Watch for developments, a lot is going to come out, initially, before the lid comes down, on this.

BlueBelle, Celticwitch, Lola and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@celticwitch)
Estimable Member Registered

Posted by: Bluebell 

There's a conspiracy beyond a conspiracy here.  There's the man and woman who took the weapons to Boston, but there's also someone else, hidden in the shadows, someone who directed their actions.  Reichstag fire.

Please interpret the spread if you feel inclined.

Hi all

I tuned into this guy and all I could feel was sheer agitation.  For someone who works for the security services he isn't very calm. He believes he's doing the right thing and is believing what he's being told. I don't believe this was the main event.  This is a sideshow and to distract. This guy was purposely picked as his mental health isn't great. 

I agree with Bluebell this is a conspiracy inside a conspiracy. 

Unfortunately I was getting 'Marathon' very loud. (I really hope this doesn't happen). 

My spirit guide came in quickly to tell me to close down. Probably as I was picking up alot of quite negative energies from him.  I don't see this guy going to prison, I think it might be a psychiatric hospital. 

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: