Notifications
Clear all

Robert Mueller

(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

Thanks, Stardancer. I hope the Mueller report would have forced millions more to see the light. 

I know I’m not perfect, but to think my sister is not completely enraged by his mean actions and words baffles me. How can she follow him and not be a racist?

BlueBelle, deetoo, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stardancer)
Honorable Member Registered

The problem is we haven’t seen the Mueller report and may not based on what is currently happening. Time will tell.

I hear you, Anita and ask myself the very same thing. How can a supporter listen to this stuff and buy into it? I don’t know the answer. Could be many answers for that. But one primary reason I think could be fear. As we move forward things change. Not all people embrace change. They are afraid. It sets off all kinds of insecurities. They build walls around themselves..a wall of defense. 

I looked at the new women elected to Congress and experienced elation over all of the women who were elected and the diversity was incredibly beautiful. It reminded me of  a t shirt one of my sons gave me as a birthday gift several years ago..”Many Strong And Beautiful Women”. I loved that shirt so much I wore it out! It reminded me of the newly elected congress when I saw them. But others may not view it quite the same way. Although their response sounds like anger, that’s a projection, I think. Seems like fear to me.

Take time to be kind and loving to yourself. Breathe. Relax. Stay with this day and tomorrow consider doing the same thing. We cannot change another person. Reflect the beautiful light of who you are and that in itself is an invitation to others. 

There is a short meditation that may help you called “loving kindness”. I have found it to be very helpful in releasing tension around people who I really struggle with. 

You can google it if you’d like. Thinking of you....know that you are loved.

BlueBelle, Anita, deetoo and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I have not watched the hearings.  The only news I've read about them is on this site.

I known in my being that Barr is corrupt and determined to undermine the Mueller Report.  I had hoped he was too afraid to go totally rogue, but after he released his four page summary, which I feel he got helping writing, he was emboldened by the multi-pronged  GOP attack on Muller and T***p critics.  I feel it was a coordinated attack.  

I refuse to watch that unfold and I don't need to watch it. I feel it.  What I feel is that our government is descending into the dark right now. 

Bluebelle and I both saw in dreams back in February that Mueller had been injured and we each saw him lying on the ground unable to do his work. I didn't post it because I never post visions of  someone's demise in case the dream was about Mueller's health.  I also didn't want to post a dark vision when there is always the possibility of a better Barr and a stronger Mueller. Posting the negative can expand it.  

But holding back something that I strongly feel is denial and leaves people unprepared. 

Now that the dark is descending, I will say that I feel that Barr forced Mueller to finish the job early.  I doubt Barr will ever deliver or allow an un-redacted version to Congress or that the Congress will be able to get an un-redacted version. Even the un-redacted version, I feel, is cut short and the investigation muffled in the final report. Remember that Mueller answers to the AG.

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell is engaged in a sped-up effort to change all of the progressive federal justices to GOP hacks.  He can't touch state and county judges, though, which may be one reason why my long time prediction that our people will turn more to state and local government is likely to come true.

Fox News talking heads are unleashing  back lashes against DT's  critics. Its part of the GOP coordinated attack.  Their job is to intimidate progressives and embolden the ultra right and blinded voters.  I believe Muller has been told he will be destroyed if he tells the truth.  It will be largely up to anonymous leakers from the FBI to get the truth out. 

It's going dark.  This fits my 2014 visions of the direction of the country in a downward spiral in 2019 or 2020.  We will recover from it. And perhaps the recovery will be sooner rather than later. I don't want to expand the darkness by saying that I know things are going to go dark for years because there is always hope that it will turnaround sooner.  But the Rethugs have doubled down, muffled the Mueller Rep0ort, and are going rogue against democracy. 

I know with every fiber of my being, that the individual in the WH is a criminal, along with his family and many others who aid him.  

I feel he has been for a few years meeting with the Russian leader privately to get instructions, not just instructions about what Vladimir wants from him, but also instructions on how to turn this country into a dictatorship without the people realizing it. This is what Vladimir did to the democracy that was handed to him when he took office almost twenty years ago.   

My read on the AG is that when he submitted the four-page report, he was nervous about how it would be received because he knew he was muffling the report, hence he slipped in the statement that the president was not exonerated.  I heard him in my minds' eye early on (when he was first interviewed for the AG job) telling the president that he couldn't totally protect him.  I "heard" him speaking. 

But with the help of FOX pundits and McConnell,  (the other two parts of their three-pronged attack), Barr is now emboldened.  He's leading the charge against the president's critics and our democracy, along with Mitch McConnell.   As Lynn wrote earlier this week, they are not conservatives, but a rogue insurgent group.  They take a bold step against democracy, then wait to see the public response.  If they feel they can get away with it, they go further. 

Yes, I agree there will be leaks of Mueller's work. The truth will come out. But Mueller himself has been wounded and may not testify the whole truth.Also the truth will come to us via the mainstream press. However the GOP is gearing up to silence the press.  I don't yet know if they will succeed.  They tread carefully on democracy at first, then if they feel the coast is clear, they attack. They are part of the same rogue dark-money oligarchy that extends into Saudi Arabia and Russia. 

I feel Mueller was restricted in the investigation, told to wrap it up and to exonerate Thump.  He didn't exonerate Thump, but the spin on the investigation coming from Barr is attempting to do just that and also to smear Mueller and his critics. 

It's a dark time. The GOP is moving gradually towards locking up their critics. If McConnell is able to replace the justices as he is intent on doing, then the darkness will descend quickly because judges they hope to get in charge will allow it.

But this is not the end of our story of truth and light rising.  It is not.  The arc of this story is that we will descend to the lowest point before we turn around. 

This darkness will end when, like a virus raging through the body, the dark money people  do enough destruction to the host that the virus is forced out. Will the host die? The host is our collective consciousness.  And no, you can't kill the spirit of a whole people. The truth will continue to leak out and the people will continue to see the truth.  

We cannot be forced to close our eyes.  I see the long view. I am not waiting around this year for DT to be exposed, impeached, and thrown out of office. It would be great if that happens, but I'm not counting on it.

I put my faith on my own truth about the thugs in charge. I see who they are and what they are doing.  So do millions of other people. You can't kill the truth. It shines in our hearts and minds. So please keep your faith and continue to work tirelessly for the good.

Faith doesn't mean that you pin your hopes on some specific event like impeachment.  Go ahead and wish for it.  But don't pin your happiness on it lest you become crushed and despairing and over react if it doesn't happen.  

The insurgents, by insurgents I mean the Rethugs, can win many battles but they will lose the war. 

Real hope is bigger and more abiding than short term wishes. I pin my hope on the truth coming out and on a free and honest government coming back when it is ready. But the government we had before 2017 did not protect enough people.  It was part of a long tradition of cruelty to the poor and to people of color, the physically challenged, gays, the mentally challenged, people who aren't wealthy, and yes to women.  For all of this to change, we may need to go darker first, where more people are affected by all that is wrong in our society.  We need a longer view. 

Come to our Full Moon meditation next Thursday night.  It's posted on the prediction page where you can click and get a link to the event. We will revive our strength and courage, and send healing to our world. 

These times are a chance to become a light in the dark. That is who you are out there.  A light.  The dark is not forever, especially if you keep the light burning within yourself.  

Robin, numerologist, BlueBelle and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

P.S. I am sorry if anyone feels my view of current developments is too dark for them.  I can't know exactly what will happen. There is always free will and a chance to turn things around sooner.  No one has the edge on prophecy.

But I say what I sense is going on. I was hopeful about the Mueller report in one way because I knew he was honorable and intent  on finding the truth. I also felt the collective trust and hope in him.  But then Bluebelle and I both had dreams over a month ago about him being wounded the job, and I think back on so many times that I knew the insurgent GOP would go to rogue lengths to keep their grip on the federal government.

Then there is the original 2014 vision that spirit  handed to me while on silent retreat, the fifteen year vision that I've described many times. The outcome of that 2014 vision is good.  Light will prevail and we will have our truth and democracy back.  People will turn more locally, women and our fiery youth will rise up,  and it will, along with climate change, cause the beginning of the new age predicted by the ancients.  

Please stay heart strong and faithful, keep the truth alive.  I believe we came here for that reason.  Pray for the light to shine everywhere, and take the long view. Don't pin your hopes on a single event lest you lose hope altogether when the story isn't even over yet.  

BlueBelle, Michele, Stargazer and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I watched some clips of the Barr hearing, but couldn't bear watching the entire thing. 

Back when he was criticizing Sessions for recusing himself from the Russia investigation, Trump complained “Where’s my Roy Cohn?”  Cohn made a name for himself when he assisted Sen. Joseph McCarthy with his Communist witch hunt of the 1950’s.   Cohn eventually worked for Trump’s father, and later, became Trump’s personal lawyer.

Donald Trump wanted his Roy Cohn as Attorney General.  He wanted the AG to be his personal fixer.  Trump finally found his Roy Cohn in Barr.  But unlike Cohn, I sense that Barr doesn’t feel it.   I could see it in Barr’s face, as he was testifying before Congress.   I could feel Barr’s discomfort, like I wanted to run out of there, or maybe even travel way back in time and have a do-over.   I saw the warring duality.  I don’t know Barr’s personal motivations in making some of these choices.  I don't like the feeling I get about his motivations, so I don't go there.   But Barr made a deal with the devil, and he knows it.  And what I do sense from him are some sleepless nights.

BlueBelle, Stargazer, Michele and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@5leafclover)
Noble Member Participant

Jeanne, I would have less respect for you if you tried to sugar-coat things. You shouldn't. Americans as a whole have become much too complacent and arrogant. We are told about the horrors of the German Nazis and Adolf Hitler in our history books and millions of  Americans delude themselves into thinking "It can't happen here." Then they see it happening here right now and they don't recognize the situation as it really is. They accept uncritically and without question what they hear on Fox News and from various pastors who pretend to be enlightened men of God. They blindly follow political leaders who tell them that their problems can be solved by eliminating certain other groups of people who will be marginalized.

BlueBelle, deetoo, Anita and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

There must be judges and folks in this group of trumpsters that somehow over time ‘see the light’ or become disillusioned by all this. Trump and McConnell are so old they won’t live forever even if their judges do. how could Mueller be persuaded by thugs to keep quiet- he seems above all to value truth and honor- wouldn’t he be driven to expose it and flee if necessary than let a country he has spent his career working for crumble? 

Nonetheless, I’m a big wnyc Brian Lehrer listener and I’m always surprised at how conservative (progressive) people are about ‘how bad this could be’. 

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@anita)
Noble Member Registered

Thank you, Stargazer. I will look for that meditation. It hurts me, too, not feeling

able to have a relationship with her. Jesus hung out with all kinds of people. I’d like to not be so judgmental. Unfortunately, my sister is more stubborn than I am, very

locked in her Catholicism, and being 8 years older than I am, has always been rather

self righteous with me....

anita

BlueBelle, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

I have a loving kindness meditation on this website that anyone can click on and follow.  It's under the menu item "Guided Meditations Under 10 Minutes."  It's also posted in my youtube channel

Stargazer, deetoo, CDeanne and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Jaidy, I heartily agree with you that there are T****psters who over time will see the light. The truth, like seed of a plant,  will always find it's way to the light.  

In past readings I've felt that an economic downturn which is an inevitable outcome of their policies will turn people around. An economy cannot thrive when 85% of the money goes to one group and when the financial world is engaging in the same spurious practices that led to the last down turn.  This one will be a whopper. If it happens before the election, it would  trigger a blue wave in both houses and possibly but not certainly in the WH which is what I thought would happen in Nov 2020.  A popular election  result however does not, as we have seen, mean an actual election outcome.    I've felt unsure about what happens after that --except for some earlier visions I had -- and I haven't felt the big turn around comes that soon.

But again, that is what I feel and I 'm not the final word.  No one is the final word. I've yet to meet an intuitive who is consistently accurate.  I feel more accurate than most. I feel Bluebelle has been more accurate than most.  And some others I've met on this website.  People occasionally mention psychics on this site and I check them out. None has shown enough accuracy to gain me as a follower. 

The reason I teach intuition is so each of you will find your own truth from within your own Self. 

I do not feel the situation is  hopeless.  I don't feel it's going to turn around in the timeframe so many are predicting but I feel strongly that it is going to turn around.  I also feel there will be leaks.  

I love the "Two boats" vision that one reader posted.  She said Tr**p was given a choice between hopping on a boat that was facing the truth or taking another boat that had a hole in it, a leaky boat. He chose the leaky boat believing he could beat the odds.  He will be wrong that he can keep the truth from coming out. The leaky boat will sink and Tr**p will go down in history as leading the darkest hour this country has ever know. 

No one really knows the future.  If we are paying attention, we know what is going on now.   But I've had dreams and visions and I am sharing them because enough has now come out to convince me that earlier visions I've had are correct. But I realize that things can change and different future unfold. 

numerologist, Stargazer, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Jeanne, for the past week or so I’ve been sensing a lot of what you’ve expressed in your last three posts, but I haven’t wanted to completely face it.   So instead, I’ve had a few episodes of dissociation.  I used to experience dissociation a lot in my younger years, but very little until recently.   So I knew that something was up, and that it might involve what I’d been sensing.   Your post helped me to clarify and affirm my perceptions.  Thank you for bravely shining a light on the darkness.   

Stargazer, Jeanne Mayell, Michele and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jaidy)
Noble Member Registered

Jeanne, since DT was elected I went from following the news and discussing politics to meditating daily and avoiding most news except general headlines. I went into labor with my second daughter the day trump was elected- anyone can imagine the shift from thinking your two daughters will grow up w Obama and then Clinton to instead trump and the first few months after his election. It felt like a hole we could not dig out of, and utterly unbelievable. But I found this site and I strongly believe in sending light and not getting discouraged. If we focus on the good and send our own good out into the world the light will prevail. My point being, I strongly buy into your idea that focusing/writing or succumbing to the negative possibilities gives them more power than if we will the light into being.

Stargazer, CDeanne, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

Dear Anita... I see that it is Stardancer who you were thanking for her beautiful suggestions and the Loving Kindness meditation. (We have several Starsomethings here, and it's confusing at times lol)...

I too have experienced many separations and goodbyes with close family members, and friends that I thought were close. It's very painful and disorienting, but I know that to stay true to oneself is the greatest gift that you can give to you...

The meditations that Jeanne has suggested are strengthening as well, and looking forward to the Full Moon meditation next week... I listen to David Gray alot... his song 'Shine' is really hopeful. "We're gonna go, where we can shine...."

BlueBelle, Jeanne Mayell, Baba and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Barr stated yesterday that the Mueller team is making most of the redactions to the Report.  Any impressions about that?  Any sense that it's even true?   I get an uneasy feeling about it.

Lawrence and Lawrence reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

It hinges on what his instructions were.  I feel he is dark.  I feel he utters biased deceptive words and that he is coached.  

Since Barr entered and even since Whitaker came on board I no longer had faith in the Mueller  Report.  The report is not the actual field work of the investigations.  It is the report Mueller wrote after he was given instructions or more appropriately termed as orders.

I also don’t feel Mueller finished the investigation   He certainly was never allowed to interrogate the president.   And he was told to wrap it up.  

And I have much less faith in the redactions.  I will be pleasantly surprised if there is anything in the redacted version that does damage to the president, that is, damage that the GOP can't manage.

I want to read the unredacted reports of the investigators.  

Eventually leaks will come out and some was shared with other agencies. 

Unk p, Stargazer, deetoo and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Hi everyone,  Firstly, thank you all for being here, and thank you, Jeanne, for providing a forum where we can openly express ourselves.  Despite being very connected on social media, it's rare for me to say what I think, and I'm grateful to be able to do it here.  

Secondly, I just saw an interview on YouTube that featured Lamar Waldron, an investigative researcher who's been following Barr's shennanigans since Barr got involved in the DC political scene about 45 years ago.  He basically describes Barr as the GOP's go-to "cleaner" and "fixer" guy.  In one way or another, Barr's job has been to clean up and cover up presidential scandals for every GOP president in recent history including Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush 41, Bush 43 (particularly Cheney and Rumsfeidld) and now T***p.  The current GOP brass recruited Barr out of obscurity and retirement to save Trump from being impeached and to keep the GOP in power.  Barr's strategy is always the same: delay, deny and distract. Waldron says the reason immigration and the dismantling of O-care are front and center now, is because they're monumental distractors that can't be ignored.  The good news is that Barr's Houdini act isn't going to work this time.  We all know what he's doing.  There's too much toothpaste already out of the tube.  Trump is a reckless wild card who doesn't do what he's told.  And just wait until those leaks start coming.  

Feeling undaunted and up for it.  

Marley, Jeanne Mayell, numerologist and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

We all seem to have pinned our hopes for 'indictments' to be brought against the Tp Familia by Mueller & team, and when that didn't happen (as yet) everyone lost faith in him. However it was never Mueller's 'job' to bring those indictments, but the investigation via the Report.

Everyone associated with Mr. Robert Mueller has stated that he is a 'straight-shooter' and the most trustworthy man of integrity that they have known throughout his long career in following the law totally by the book.

I do feel that he was very much pressured (threatened?) to quit the investigation when of course, the circle started to tighten at the top on Tp and his complicit family members. When he is called to testify before Congress, that is after they get some version of the report (lols), I really see Pelosi and Schiff and others going for the full truth. And I do see Mueller substantiating all the evidence to the best of his unbiased ability, regardless of Barr or anyone else trying to subvert him.

Much of his testimony may be private and not open to the public view, but the results will be the same. The most difficult part of this whole process is the...waiting.

The T***p regime exacts more destruction with each day, and that is the hard part.

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

In respond to 5LeafClover- I have been watching on the American Hero Channel, The Evolution of Evil. The picked several dictators and went thru the rise and fall of each and everyone. I have come to the conclusion that United States has never learned anything from past history and we were bound to have our own little dictator at home and here we have is T***p. All we did was write about it and teach it but never safeguarded our own country against this ever happening to us.

All of these dictators apparently follow the same script from the beginning to their demise. The one I think that Tr**p resembles the most is obviously Mussollini. Mussollini like Tr**p was an arrogant, narcissist and a bully. Mussollini appealed to the disillusioned war veterans who were angry at the old liberal parliament party,  just like Tp who appeals to his base their common anger with immigrants and obviously anyone non white and the liberals and Democrats.  Mussollini believed that extreme nationalism and a one-party government would make Italy great again. Is this not what Tp and his base think?  Mussollini had his enemies beat and humiliated and destroyed their public image and even mocked them. Tr**p again. Just like Tr**p Mussollini bluffed and bullied his way to the top and then when he got power he used it to inflict pain to anyone who stood in his way. Mussollini was a showmanship always taking pictures doing something great. And photo ops at the oval office whenever he signed one of his executive orders and just like Tr**p Mussollini was unstable and had violent mood swings and later on he developed Manic Depressive behaviors and was self obsessed. Mussollini thought he was the most intelligent man that ever existed. His real down fall was when he aligned himself with Hitler (hopefully this is Tr**p and Stephen Miller) and just like Mussollini blaming everyone but himself for the down fall of Italy. Eventually his own political allies turned on him and his own son in law goes after him to remove him from power, maybe this will also happen to T***p. 

I wonder if Tr**p is the reincarnation of Mussollini. Mussollini death is 4/28/1945 and Tr**p birth is 6/14/1946. They have so many similar traits or does watch not read on Dictators. Cause he said somethings like Papa Doc of Haiti on wanting to be President for ever. Papa Doc actually had the constitution via referendum which obviously was rigged. DT has talked about this before. I wonder if he would try it?

KB and KB reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

Jeanne, yes I think you are right about the leaks, and that the full report was distributed to at least a few sources before it was submitted to Barr... and that the 'dacted' version will come out somehow.

I am no political 'analyst', but am under the impression that the Mueller offices will be closed very soon. It points to the fact that Mueller will no longer be under the jurisdiction of (acting) AG Barr, and can testify freely. I have heard that Speaker Pelosi and the House could even hire him to 'investigate the investigation' ( lol...?

I suppose the reason that Tp hasn't confirmed Barr yet is because as 'acting' AG, he can't be impeached. Stephen Miller & Tp are playing what some term 'dimensional chess', but it will all backfire on them when all of their insidious moves run. out.

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)

Ugh, I just woke up and had a dream last night about Mueller being sandwiched between two heavy blocks (bars) and unable to move. I guess that is pretty representative of the current situation.

Also, I was reading the earlier posts and just wanted to mention that Barr was confirmed back in February, so he is one of the few confirmed cabinet members currently. I have been occasionally throwing cards for him and it always looks to me like he will realize the damage being done to his reputation at some point is great and he will seek to distance himself from them. His tenure will ultimately result in him tarnishing his “legacy”. 

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, numerologist and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 16 / 32
Share: