Notifications
Clear all

Robert Mueller

(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi baba... yeah, me still awake too, lol. I had thought that Barr was still 'acting', but if he's actually confirmed (!) then he can be impeached.

T***p has a habit of not 'confirming' his sparsely cabinet members (like the creep David Bernhardt...Major Swamp Thang - DOI) for exactly that reason. Ugh-ugh-ugh. He wants them to get the agenda embedded before anyone can do anything about it, i.e. take 'em down.

I am so sick of all of their outrageous toxicity. Time to go take a cleansing herb shower.

Baba and Baba reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Someone wrote that Mueller will be free of the AG soon.   I don’t sense  he feels free to speak openly.  But he will speak and it could be a moment of free will on his part.  

Full disclosure: I’m not reading the news   Except what people post here.  My insights are coming from reading the person and the collective. The feeling is darkness. A storm. 

The executive branch is watching him.  I feel They have threatened him.  They know that he is the one person with credibility on both sides of the aisle.

Before he even gets to speak I feel he’s been threatened that he will be investigated, and will need body guards to protect from the T*p base  —as will his family, for years to come.  

They are I feel putting this threat in terms of legality, that he would be breaking the law if he speaks out, jeopardizing classified information and over reaching what he is allowed to say.   He knows the law but there are shades of grey.  I can’t tell what he will do but I feel he needs to rest for a while.  He can’t wait to be really free of all this. 

I threw cards and saw he  will speak.   I asked how the House felt about his words. They felt he was carrying a heavy load and it was almost too much for one person.  He regresses to a difficult childhood event when he carried a heavy load.  But he will do his best. I asked about the  Rethugs. They were happy. 

BTW Lynn called them insurgents,  not conservatives. I agree. They are not from the right. They are from Hell.

That doesn’t mean Mueller won’t speak out, but I feel he is exhausted and has much to lose.   Once he leaves office he also loses protection.  I throw cards and get conflict. 

Yes there will be leaks and there will be litigation in state courts.  The truth will come out. I don’t wish it but an economic downturn will help turn the tide emotionally in the American collective.  Climate Change will also drive the changing tide. 

I see a monsoon of public castigation coming from the Tp camp towards him and any investigators and critics.

It is a blinding storm, raining vitriol using social media, the press and the tweeter himself. I actually see in my minds eye this driving thick hard rain slanted from the right coming down.  It is an obfuscation of the facts and the truth although I am not blinded by it.  

They succeeded in demonizing Hillary this way. Even liberals hate her now.  They haven’t been able to demonize Obama however. They intend to do the same to him.

And the press passes it along. I actually stopped my subscript to the Washington  Post  and The NY Times because even they are showing mixed messages with opinion pieces from the insurgents.  

Time to  shift my reliance on new sources from outside this country. During the Iraq War I switched to BBC.  The Intercept?  Any ideas for a major flow of news? 

We need a blue wave next year in the senate.  Then they need to replace all the insurgents That are being brought into the judiciary.   That will blow the top off the dark lid they have placed on the truth.   

CDeanne, deetoo, Aheartbegins and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Jeanne - re: where to get news - I like BBC World News, but I especially like the English language news on NHK, the Japanese International channel. It's a "just the facts" presentation with no opinionating. Japan is the majority of it, but they do a great job covering the world in a way where the US is NOT the center.

You can either get NHK through cable, or just watch online HERE . I also love other NHK programs for calming shows NOT about the news. I especially love At Home With Venetia . Venetia is a British woman married to a Japanese artist, they are older, they have a very serene life in Kyoto Prefecture. It's the most calming show on the planet - rather than spoil it I recommend everyone give it a try. There are also a lot of lovely travel-based shows... there's one about trains in Japan that is also quite soothing (can't remember what it's called).

Other people I know like to watch Al-Jazeera news. It gives me anxiety, but maybe your experience would be different. 

Everyone here - let me know if you like NHK and if it helps! Peace.

ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

The ABC of Australia is pretty good for basic news: https://www.abc.net.au/news/world/

It is the government funded news channel and has good basic reporting. At least it isn’t owned by the Murdoch’s!

ReplyQuote
 KB
(@kb)
Prominent Member Registered

Wow, Jeanne, thank you for your insights. They're sobering.   I, too, am sensing very strongly this is going to be the hill we (meaning we the people of the United States) live or die on.  Until you wrote about it, I didn't realize the burden and s*** storm Mueller will be taking on for us.  He's brave, indeed, but a patriot in the truest sense of the word.  The GOP set-up and playbook is pretty clear, and of course, we've seen Hillary's public crucifixion.  It would be easy for me to indulge my horror, but I'm choosing, instead, to zoom in on my equally strong sense there's enough of us in the collective to take on the GOP corruption beast, expose it and eventually stop it. 

We the people SEE what's going on.  We're not asleep anymore, and that's a monumental difference from when Bush 43 was in office.  Even during the 7-8 year period when McConnell corrupted the legislative process and stopped our government so he could thwart Obama and load the couarts, we were still half asleep and quietly willing to let it be.  No more.  

Also, you-know-who is too arrogant and too lazy to cover-up his treachery.  In the past, our politicians had the basic decency and cleverness to cover up their corruption, which made it possible to fool ourselves into thinking everything was OK.  You-know-who is vile, has no decency, and doesn't care about being openly lawless.  He's daring us to stop him, and betting we won't.  Bad bet.   Totally agree the economy, climate, and maybe a foreign predator who sees our chaos and weakness is going to make an aggressive move of some kind.   

Jeanne, it's way better to be prepared for the winter that's coming than to pretend the weather's going to be bright and sunny.  Thanks again for prompting us to put on our coats, gather up a supply of wood, and get ready.  

numerologist, Unk p, Aheartbegins and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

In case some people may be wondering why some seemingly decent and moderate politicians have gone to the side of Trump, conservative political commentator David Frum made an interesting observation to MSNBC'S Lawrence O'Donnell yesterday: "You're often very skeptical about the abilities of Donald Trump, and rightly so.  But the president does have this one preternatural ability, which is if there's any crack, any moral weakness in you, he's got this ability to find and work on it and pry it open and make you a lesser person than you would otherwise be. And again and again, he meets people who you think are too big, too honorable to need any of this and yet he changes them and grinds them into dust. It's a heart-rending sight."

Although Trump appears to have this Svengali-type control over some people, these politicians are 100% responsible for the choices they have made.  They have chosen to turn over their power to him, either for personal gain and/or to increase the power and control of the insurgent group.  But it’s all an illusion.  There will come a time when they will ALL be but a shadow of their former selves.  As David Frum stated, “dust.” 

This too shall pass.  Keep the faith, my friends.  And let's keep our lights burning brightly.

Jeanne Mayell, numerologist, Baba and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

In case you haven't noticed an increase in abbreviations, aliases, and nicknames for the creep-a-zoid in chief, the Rethugs and that DC house that the creepazoid lives in --  yes, some of us are using the nicknames.  

Here's the thing, I want this forum to stay under the radar of the dark bots.  They search for a preponderance of words.  You can imagine what the most quoted word is on this forum! 

This site isn't  that big (although it rivals the number one google ranking  for psychic predictions), so probably not an issue.  But just in case McCarthyism sets in under this administration, as they would like it to do,  I think it wise to use nick names, and asterisks to refer to the thump-in-chief and the swamp-infested party in power. Besides it lightens things up a bit.   :-)

BTW, I receive emails from swampsters  telling me I'm biased and that psychics should be totally objective.  I do not dignify them with a reply. But it's true that I have a bias.  I'm biased towards the truth.

Marley, BlueBelle, Baba and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

I think it's also a bit like "Beetlejuice" - best not to say the name out loud too many times or you summon the demon!!

Marley, BlueBelle, Baba and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Perhaps we could use a list of alternative titles for the Drumk in the white colored House and the Rethugs.  Entertain us with your ideas. 

ReplyQuote
(@5leafclover)
Noble Member Participant

Jeanne do you like the nickname I use? Dictator Don!

ReplyQuote
(@thebeast)
Honorable Member Participant

Führer von Trumponia ?

ReplyQuote
(@thebeast)
Honorable Member Participant

Pumpkin Ripamerika .

ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)

Here are my main ones:

Cheetolini

Twitler

Trumpledumpskin

Mango Mussolini

Voldemort/He Who Shall Not Be Named

Drumpf (because that's their real name)

45/TRE45ON

Then the ones New Yorkers like me always called him (scroll down if you don't like crude):  Douchebag from Queens, Fuckwad, Asshat, Moron, Trustafarian Asshole, STD Carrier, Idiot Progeny, Donald Condombroke III.

Then for Mitch M.: Turtleman, Turd-man, Human Thumb (also Dismayed and Surprised Thumb), Evil Bastard.

Who else?

Paul Ryan - always Eddie Muster Looking Motherfucker

Don Jr - Donald Condombroke IV, Greaser Douchebag

Jared - Miss Thing, Ma'am, Lady (in Jerry Lewis voice only)

Ivanka - Princess Bitch, Elsa

Jarvanka (self-referencing)

Eric - Bart Simpson

Jeff Sessions - Keebler Elf

Barr - Poor Man's John Goodman

Stephen Miller - C-Grade Fascist from Santa Monica, Satan Miller

Lindsey Graham - Lady Graham, Hands to Pearls, Closet Skeleton

Mitt Romney - Mittens

Rick Perry - Mrs. Krebopple

Betsy deVos - Cruella deVos

I'll edit if I think of any others...

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, Unk p and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

(((Jeanne)))... The thing I loathe the most about that ol' Divil taking over our lives and practically our every waking thought is that the sanctity of our peace of mind and spirit is so violated. I have to very conciously permeate everything around myself (including the physical body) with effusive light, and even though I light and breathe alot of white sage I find my energy is still diminished and that toxic interface is so prevalent in our everyday lives. Sometimes I am reminded of those words regarding extreme darkness... "It doesn't just want to bring you to your knees, it wants destroy you."

These past months have been a real challenge for so many of us, and I'm so grateful for your forum, and all the beautiful and compassionate people here that infuse this place with love and empathy... it gives me strength to go on.

Unk p, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

These are awesome!  

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hey Community.  I set up the healing meditation to save or Democracy from Dictator Don Trumpledumpskin, Cheetolini, Turtleman et al. for the Full Moon (the Pink Moon) and only 7 people have signed up.  Do you think there will be more?  It's in a week.

Stargazer and Stargazer reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

hello Jeanne,      i can't seem to find the info about the meditation.  Would you mind posting this again with a link?        thank you!

LalaBella and LalaBella reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin

Unkp— on a phone just scroll down to bottom of people’s Posts and it’s right below the big red heart. 

If you are in on a desktop— it’s on the right sidebar near the top of the page. 

Looke for the pink moon and just click.  

LalaBella, Unk p, LalaBella and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 mhb
(@mb)
Prominent Member Registered

Hi all, I wanted to post a suggestion re Mueller, the report, DT, etc.  Today I watched a video about how to push back against the darkness using traditional manifestation techniques.   Instead of just sending generic light and love, picture Mueller being protected, speaking up, picture the House leaders reading the unredacted Mueller report, picture people in the US all being treated fairly (and around the world for that matter), picture your own images of what justice and truth would be.  His words in the video were picture the world you want to see, put that specific energy out there to push back against the darkness.

His idea was basically not to let ourselves fall into despair and anger and wallow in it but be proactive in visualizing exactly what we want.  My list is RBG healthy, Mueller relaxed and testifying both in public and behind closed doors to at least Congressional leaders on ALL details of the report, the Mueller report being released with only truly classified materials withheld, T leaving soon, the govt being cleaned up and corruption prosecuted both in govt and in business, people prospering and peace spreading, former enemies shaking hands, moving forward together.

I don't know if any of you will find that idea as helpful as I did, but thought I'd at least mention it.

numerologist, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

That detail is excellent, mb

Please let it all be so... and to include the rehoming of most of the GOP and Mike Pence and the sinister Stephen Miller, and Bernhardt the wildlife killer, et al, to a remote desert island with a 'wall' of razor wire surrounding and no Coke machine.

(Ooops, sorry. Got a little carried away there ? )

But seriously, wonderful suggestions and very sensible...

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, mhb and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 17 / 32
Share: