Notifications
Clear all

Robert Mueller

(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I've strongly felt that Mueller was impeded in the last few months.  Barr now  seems to be creating a narrative that almost blames Mueller for not arriving at a conclusion,  implying that he (Barr) had no choice but to finish the job for him.  I sense that Mueller wanted this report in the hands of Congress, so they could take any action that might be warranted.  Besides needing to see the entire report, Congress really needs to hear from Mueller.  I sense that will happen.  I also sense that this won't be ending any time soon.

mhb, KB, Paul W and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

I think Barr forced Mueller to finish the investigation early, but Mueller prepared for this day all along. I remember someone on the site said last year that Mueller would be farming out pieces of his findings to various courts.  The scary part is how the GOP is rushing new court appointments. If this goes to the Supreme Court, I hope they will back due process of law in this.

Perriwinkle10, KB, mhb and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Chris Cuomo: President Trump may think he's gaming the system by giving Democrats less of Mueller's report, but the less that's disclosed, the more a cloud will hang over his head. "Clarity comes with transparency. The less there is, the more there will be legitimate questions" about wrongdoing. https://cnn.it/2TYdbl9

KB, ghandigirl, numerologist and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 mhb
(@mb)

Just wanted to pipe in as a lawyer here.  First, I agree that Barr forced Mueller to end the investigation early.  He's keeping him on so he can have control over him.   This was a 3 fold takedown - 1. shut down the investigation early 2. hide the findings thus far 3. overrule the legal interpretations of Mueller on what can be prosecuted and prevent them from finding info that might fill the gaps.

Re the farm out, please remember that as AG, Barr can shut down any and all investigations in any office.  Just because Mueller farmed it out doesn't mean Barr can't shut it down or Trump can't fire the attorneys there. Remember the firing of Preet in SDNY?   Barr has ultimate authority over all federal prosecutions.  The only thing he can't control are prosecutions at the state and local level, such as the state of NY or the Manhattan DA.

These other offices might resist, but I wouldn't put it past Barr to fire them and condition it being reported as a resignation to get their silence.   SDNY can resist, but only for so long unless they don't mind being fired by Barr.  Leaking is more likely going to protect us.

Just today, there was a negative Court of Appeals decision re the release of grand jury testimony and the S Ct is mostly R.  At this point, we could be seeing the R packing of the courts saving Trump and Barr in the federal courts.

I do think the info will come out but I think it is not going to be protected as many have predicted.  I've been thinking this since Barr was first nominated but kept my mouth shut, hoping I was wrong.   What's going to save us is action by the people or action in state court.   I want to be wrong about this but if Barr is doing what I think he's doing, he's probably undermining all the other pending federal cases too.

Perriwinkle10, numerologist, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@5leafclover)
Noble Member Participant

Reply to mb.  I'm no lawyer. If what all you say is true, the situation is even worse than most of us imagined. You are basically saying that the Mueller investigation was all for naught because the Trump supporters have everything rigged thru their control of the White House, the Senate, and the courts. It's sad that so many of our leaders have no morals or ethics. It's all about raw power and money at any and all costs. I think America faces a very dark future if Donald Trump cannot be held accountable for any wrongdoing that is proven to exist.

Yofisofi, deetoo, Yofisofi and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 mhb
(@mb)

Hi 5LeafClover, I don't mean to tell you it's all for naught.   I think we all need to pray and visualize for our court system to stand strong and for the Democratic House to not be timid.   

I just think a lot of people didn't realize how vulnerable the system is.  We are at a tipping point.   We can still save this, but we can't just sit back and expect it to all work out.  We need to be vocal, we need to use energetic methods to help those fighting for truth to be revealed.

I can see Mueller and SDNY sharing information with state authorities and the state authorities still have power.    I can imagine leakers providing a road map for them.  The House still has power but will need the courts to stand strong and not pull another Bush v Gore partisan decision.   Even the lackey R judges are vulnerable to overwhelming public opinion.   

I think it still can work out but we need to be realistic about the threats we're facing.   We're all so tired of fighting and want to believe the courts will do the right thing.

What we really need is for the DC CIrcuit to follow precedent and for at least Roberts to come to our side (which still may happen).  We need to send protection to RBG so they don't have a chance to appoint another R to the Supreme Court.   Barr is not following the law in my view and if the courts do their job. he will be stopped.

I just want folks to not count too heavily on Mueller.  I think he's doing his best but at this point his hands may be tied.  I hope the House committees call him to testify soon -- that could still save us.

Coyote, Jeanne Mayell, Stargazer and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@numerologist)
Noble Member Registered

For two years I prayed ~daily~ for protection for Mueller and his investigation. And then around the end of last year, I felt it was OK and quit praying for it. sigh Now, according to MB, it looks as if it's in the process of being totally shut down, which I do believe as it makes sense!  :(

I wanted to share is something my spiritual adviser told me. He said the prayers of all light workers are much stronger than the prayers of non-light workers as our prayers are seen as a 'SPARK OF LIGHT'  and heard very clearly in the angelic realm. So it would be VERY powerful for us as a collected source to pray for Mueller, his report and for it to be brought forth to the American people in its entirety.

Coyote, Jeanne Mayell, KB and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@yes2maybe)
Trusted Member Registered

That's beautiful, numerologist. I love the visual of "a spark of light" and have personally experienced the manifestation power of collective prayer. However, I think we should be careful not to pray for means when what we really want are ends. We want transparency, we want justice, and we want a government that is free from corruption and that truly works for the people. As much as I'd love to see the Mueller report, who am I to say that releasing it is truly the way toward those outcomes? So now I just pray for the outcomes and leave the methods to God/spirit. I also pray for discernment and for spirit to stir me to action that is in service of the outcomes I desire. 

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, KB and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

mb- I think Mueller didn't expressly claim there was criminal conspiracy or obstruction simply based on Barr. Not that Mueller doesn't believe there is lack of evidence to prove these things (tho without the report we won't know if he thought it could be proven beyond a reasonable doubt), but that in knowing that Barr wrote a memo supporting the notion that the DOJ could/would not indict a sitting POTUS, he had to hand it off to congress so that they could make the case for impeachment since Barr wouldn't support his conclusions regardless.

I agree that I like that the House committees are going to subpoena not only the report, but possibly Barr and those working in the Special Council office. And they'll do so in short order. Having Barr appear first would be the most likely move. If he lies to Congress, there's no memo that says you can't impeach or indict a sitting head of DOJ lying to Congress or obstruction of Justice.  I believe that Barr thought he could get the job, cover up things like he did with past Republican Presidents, and move on. That will not be the case this time. Icarus didn't even fly towards the sun in this case, he simply didn't realize the heat that was generated by the dumpster fire that is this administration was hot enough to melt his wings (and reputation).

I was going to do a reading on if Barr would be impeached. As I was shuffling the deck, the Page of Wands (reversed) and the Justice card fell from the deck. I had my answer. The Page notes that a new venture isn't what was envisioned, obstacles, lack of direction. The upright Justice card says it all. Either he'll do the right thing when compelled to do so, or face the consequences of not doing the right thing. Justice will eventually be served.

Jeanne, I'm no hero. It's tough, not just because of their condition, the amount of work it requires, etc., but because of the way I was treated most of my life. I was the scapegoat in the narcissistic family dynamic. Both my sisters showed to everyone outside the dynamic that their objective wasn't taking care of my parents, but keeping the status quo-getting mom and dad's money, support, favoritism (enabling). The folks still don't see it, and never will. Taking care of them is not about proving others wrong-look at our current administration. You can prove them wrong all day long, and their narcissistic illness just won't allow them to see it. There is no real cure as the narcissist refuses to believe the diagnosis. So I do what I do because it is the right thing to do. What they've done and how they treat me is their Karma. How I react is mine. It's one of those 'good' selfish things we do. I would feel worse about myself if I didn't do it, vs how they sometimes make me feel. I can often blow off their inappropriate behaviors knowing if they could do better they would. I often pity them knowing the Karmic debt they're accruing. I couldn't blow off knowing I could have done better, and chose not to. 

Yesterday while I had them at lunch, my passed sister tried to get thru to me. When she comes around, noting but negative swells within me. From the way she treated me and our folks, to the abusive golddigging boyfriend who still has my parent's finances tied up. I've asked her not to come around until it is all settled. I believe she's trying to aid me in my endeavors, but her energy triggers almost a PTSD type reaction. As soon as I started ruminating on the situation, I asked her to go away. I suddenly found her former boyfriend (and love of her life) presenting himself. When he had fallen ill several years ago, I could make contact with him, and could tell her he would not be returning to his body in this plane. I even got his date of death. He was there yesterday to tell me how sorry she was for what she'd done, and how she treated me. He was there to tell me how much she loved me. This is part of how I have seen over the years about our Karmic debt. She can't begin to work off her debt with me as long as her energy causes me negative reaction. 

All I can tell her is that I love her too, and we'll get past this, but as long as there are legal entanglements and stresses caused by her former boyfriend for myself, my parents and other family members, I'll most likely have the same negative reaction. When the sword of Damocles is gone, maybe she'll be able to come to me directly. In the mean time, she's trying to find work arounds. 

In the end, all of us will have Karma to deal with. I simply want my balance sheet to be tipped in the right direction. 

ReplyQuote
(@5leafclover)
Noble Member Participant

Reply to numerologist. Jeanne Mayell told us quite a while ago that the full truth would not come out as long as the Republicans were still in power. They still have the White House, the Senate, the highest courts, and most of the highly visible religious leaders who are all protecting Trump.  We are going up against a huge wall of extremely powerful people. I hate it that we have to rely on leaks to learn a substantial part of the truth now, but the Republicans will stop at nothing to keep their power and ensure that we don't learn the truth about Trump who has been acting 100% guilty from day 1.

Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle, mhb and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

Yes, yes, yes, to mb and numerologist!

mb:
"We need to be vocal, we need to use energetic methods to help those fighting for truth to be revealed."

Numerologist:
"I wanted to share is something my spiritual adviser told me. He said the prayers of all light workers are much stronger than the prayers of non-light workers as our prayers are seen as a 'SPARK OF LIGHT'  and heard very clearly in the angelic realm. So it would be VERY powerful for us as a collected source to pray for Mueller, his report and for it to be brought forth to the American people in its entirety."

There are varying degrees and abilities among all of us, but those among us who've had the most challenging,  painful, (or ptsd like events of huge loss) that often have increased insights and super charged gifts on top of the original gifts we have been blessed with in service to our world.

No more nor less than the wonderful gifts all of us have been blessed with in different ways. 

But our circle of light sparks brighter when energies are focused, angelic beings brought in, and prayer and positivity is generated at higher levels by a community all working in unison.

When my angels told me to "get out of politics' it was simply a call to focus not diffuse. Those of you with these wonderful understandings of the machinations of our political system, the economy, the tarot and other means of divination like astrology etc. serve all of us in bringing the puzzle pieces of our understandings all together for each of us to determine what works best for each of us and use the gifts of your higher selves, your highest callings to work together, all of in any form, gathered here.

The tipping points, all of those balancing on the fulcrum of the future are entering the crossroads. The cross, the four directions, the plus sign of positivity, hope, and our dreams of a better, more beautiful world.

We are all being called to serve now and in the long, challenging days ahead.  And each of us can do what we need to do. We are strong enough, powerful enough, and deep inside we've always known who we truly are and what we were meant to do and give to our world 

Whether that is using our voices, focusing on helping the next election, serving the environmental causes, immigration, the downtrodden, whatever our gifts, interests, our life's passion, live those dreams now and encourage others to join in and do the same.

Jeanne Mayell, Baba, Paul W and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 mhb
(@mb)

Hi Cindy, it's my belief that Mueller did have plenty of evidence of conspiracy but not enough to prove his case in court.  He has a 100% conviction rate which means he doesn't prosecute cases that he doesn't think are in the bag.  Since we have not seen the report, we don't know what he found and I place very little faith that Barr has accurately represented what is in Mueller's report.  I see plenty of evidence of conspiracy already.  When you look at conviction rates of prosecutors, a high rate can mean they don't push the cases unless the provable evidence is a slam dunk. 

Let's remember we have ZERO idea what Mueller found. The fact that his team says there were summaries yet Barr didn't provide them is strong evidence they are the opposite of what Barr wanted.  If they were rock solid proof of "no conspiracy', I have no doubt Barr would have quoted entire paragraphs with redactions or even the summaries.  Barr couldn't even quote a whole sentence.  Barr wouldn't be fighting release of a report that said nothing to see here.

Numerologist, I too had slowed down my prayers, but mainly out of fatigue.  I'm back praying for everyone again.  I love what you said about sparks of light. That's awesome.

I do think what happened will come out eventually, just maybe not in the way we wanted.  I've often thought Barr was really there to protect the establishment Rs who might be caught up in this mess.  If anyone wants to read on Barr to see if his loyalty is to Rs or to Trump personally, I'd love to hear feedback.

Jeanne Mayell, Paul W, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

This is not a psychic observation. But I do wonder if Barr did this on purpose to allow Mueller the opportunity to speak to us. Then I read about the way he covered up in the past. 

My impression of him may have been off, but I still wonder if this is a calculated act between RM and Barr

ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

This post probably belongs in the “How to get through these times…” forum, but I wanted to address Numerologist’s idea of collective prayer.  I love that our prayers are sparks of light in the angelic realm!  Collective prayer can really be quite powerful. 

In Great Britain during World War II, a concept called the Silent Minute was created.  People were asked to devote one minute of prayer for peace at 9 pm each evening.  It received support from Churchill and his government, King George, and Roosevelt.  So each evening at 9pm, the BBC would play the bells of Big Ben on the radio to signal the Silent Minute.  It continued until the end of the war.

An interesting story has been passed down about the powerful effect of the Silent Minute.  A high Nazi official was being interrogated by a British intelligence officer, and was asked why he thought Germany lost the war.  The official replied that during the war, the British had a powerful secret weapon which the Nazis didn’t understand, and he believed it was directly associated with the striking of Big Ben each evening.   The Nazi official said it was called the “Silent Minute.”

Recently I’ve become sick with fatigue by our current political situation and said to myself, what can my prayers possibly do to change this?   I am but a small part of this universe, and it seems like we’re facing a massive, immovable boulder.   But then I read that the Silent Minute meditation is still quite active, at 9 pm.  There’s even a UK website devoted to it, called the Big Ben Silent Minute.  So even if I am feeling overwhelmed, I can spare that one minute a day and join the collective body in silence, meditation, or prayer.  And in my heart, I still believe that the power of prayer, with intention, can work miracles.

Shawn, mhb, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nancy)

it's very interesting because I have been trying to figure out a way to get a group together to have a moment of silent meditation each day and here you are talking about it.

The most powerful energy in the world is collective  minds focused on the same it at the same time.  The universe certainly hears and answers our heart desire.  Is it possible for maybe this group to commit to coming together once a day (time tbd) for a silent prayer/meditation?  

How do we go about setting it up?

Thanks

mhb, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Nancy, are you thinking about something like the Silent Minute, where we pray/meditate wherever we are at a designated time?  

mhb, Jeanne Mayell, mhb and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@nancy)

yes that was the idea.  does this make sense?  if so we can set up a forum where we talk about setting up the date and time to start and any other ideas?  any thoughts?

deetoo, mhb, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

Yes, I like your idea.  Besides discussing the start date and time, I'm also thinking the intention.  Do you know how to start up a new forum topic?  

ReplyQuote
(@nancy)

no I'm do know how, but maybe we can persuade Jeanne to help out if she is agreeable. ? 

mhb, Jeanne Mayell, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@stargazer)

It has to be Impeachment, or Resignation due to overwhelming pressure, in the endgame. The truth will out, even though those wheels of Justice grind ever so sssslllllowly.

I still foresee Mr. Mueller's vital testimony to Congress being the straw.........

ReplyQuote
Page 14 / 32
Share: