Random predictions

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

(@vestralux)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @pikake

Your description also brought to mind Jackie O who stunned the world when she married a very rich, older man with a forceful personality and who did not rise up to the American’s public’s expectations of a shining knight for an American princess. Do you have a better sense how 2022 comes into this?

Oh, yeah. Feels a lot like the Onassis situation, actually. ...Though Ivanka's future groom maybe isn't quite as much older?

With 2022, I see a huge trial. T is the centerpiece of that situation, I feel, though I don't see him making it to sentencing, if that makes sense. Others will be involved, though, and if they're smart, they'll "gobble." 

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, Lilinoe and 11 people reacted
(@vestralux)

I want to add something here:

There have been a few solid "windows of opportunity" (i.e., strong potential timelines), for T's exist that have come and gone already. Many of us here saw them in advance and felt certain. Then as the month/day/event we foresaw drew closer, we could sense what I'll call a wobble, as though the train we're collectively riding just got diverted to an alternate set of tracks. The thing we had predicted suddenly evaporated before it even got here.

Anyone with me?

I believe there are several important reasons for this, most having to do with a) the period of incredible upheaval/transition/transformation we're all in, and b) its confluence with a president whose Sun is conjuncted by Uranus (and opposite a fire sign Moon). Uranus is the archetype of unpredictability—of shocks, rebellion, even revolution. He's the very definition of the oppositionally defiant.

Each of these upsets has been terribly upsetting for people here. And rightly so. Which is why I wish I could extend to all of you the depth of my clarity about the fact that whatever comes next, or however hard it is to face his continued presence, he does go. And we will be a better nation because of what we're facing now. This isn't a Pollyanna fairytale. It's a fact. It's the vision I have that never wobbles. Not ever. 

Coyote, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 25 people reacted
(@stargazer)

For the past couple of days I've been having a distinct impression of T-Rump as a very dark, yellow-blotched black shadow with glowing red-rimmed eyes, in the Oval office shuffling papers, as if it is 'business as usual'..... ?

He appears to be shrinking and sort of 'imploding' upon himself.... the virus??

Amyv, TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@baba @vestralux

Thank you both for sharing such strong, hopeful visions.

To whomever asked about blue jumpsuits in prison - I think in the low security "Club Fed" type prisons sometimes they just wear blue, green or tan, depending on where they are. Also, in ICE detention centers, blue scrubs on a prisoner means they are considered low risk, no prior history of violence, unlikely to be violent or try to escape. The prisoners called them "blueberries".

Seeker4, lenor, TriciaCT and 21 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Ahh! Thanks, @laura-f.

I asked about the blue prison jumpsuit (saw Jared sporting one). Low security "Club Fed" sounds about right, though an indefinite ICE detention on the border for every single one of them would be more in line with the karmic justice they deserve. 

Astarte, MILILANI, lenor and 23 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@vestralux

The Hague would be the most fitting place for all of them.

Astarte, Lovendures, Kateinpdx and 19 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@VestraLux Thank you for your kind words. As far as KA Conway, it very well could be a public divorce case or something along those lines. I got the feeling it was something civil and not criminal. As far as Pompeo, it was a bizarre thing to hear his name and gobbling together and I am waiting with interest to see how and if that manifests. 

Your description of the Christmas you spent in Santa Fe has the same magical quality that the vision I had did. It was truly something positive and felt like the forces of good were coming together. 

lenor, TriciaCT, VestraLux and 17 people reacted
(@stargazer)

I foresee a healing that encompasses our Earth, on a deep intrinsic level for we humans as we return to the vital recognition of the balance of our natural world, and it's mysterious gifts....

This late great author and poet naturalist, Henry Beston (1888 - 1968) is an extraordinary inspiration...

" We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals ...

We patronize them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves ...

And therein we err, and greatly err. For the animal shall not be measured by man.

In a world older and more complete than ours, they moved finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses that we have lost, or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.

They are not brethren, they are not underlings. They are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time ... "

--- Henry Beston

On Beston's gravestone is this *inscription ...

"Creation is still going on. The creative forces are as great and active today as they have ever been, and tomorrow's morning will be as heroic as any of the world."

*(An excerpt from his book 'The Outermost House')

Rohenna, Kateinpdx, lenor and 27 people reacted
(@triciact)

@vestralux and @baba

Thank you both for your wonderful visions. I too feel one way or another T will go. The set up now is already happening by the universe (the virus and the economy).

As we speak, Moscow Mitch is scrambling though and appointing incompetent severely right winged judges because he knows the end is near. I hope and pray those judges are removed in the next administration.

Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4, Baba and 11 people reacted
(@coyote)

I just posted this in the "My 2014 Visions of 2020 Crash and Outcome" thread, and though I'd repost here, slightly reworded:

The world economy is now a runaway freight train barreling downhill. Stimulus packages and financial gimmickry won't be able to come to the rescue this time. Yet this collapse is also an opportunity for waking up to a new economic paradigm (Coyote), 5/11/20.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, herondreams and 9 people reacted
(@seeker4)

I'm not sure where to put this, but I had a vision a few days ago while meditating.  This is the first vision I've posted, and anyone who reads it should know that I do not get visions routinely.  Having said that, I've been very concerned about Putin attacking our elections and GOP members looking the other way while Barr and Trump welcome their interference.  The vision: I saw Putin walking at the front of a group of men.  They were walking toward our country in the shape of a V (the way geese fly) with Putin at the forward point.  He and the other men were all dressed very neatly in gray suits.  He looked satisfied and confident as he approached.  However, a thick gray cement barrier suddenly appeared before him, and he looked startled.  (Ended there).  

Jeanne Mayell, Coyote, Lovendures and 15 people reacted
 lynn
(@lynn)

@coyote  I read a couple of articles today about Biden and how he is planning an FDR-like administration, and how he views the economic collapse not as a chance to rebuilt the economy but to transform it. FDR certainly did transform the country, including the courts, the labor movement and the safety net. This could be the new paradigm you sense coming @coyote.

Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures, CC21 and 21 people reacted
(@coyote)

Here's a truly random one, related to my previous economic prediction:

The newly opened American Dream Mega-mall in New Jersey will limp through the COVID crisis, but it will be forced to shutter permanently in 2021 or 2022. Good riddance. (Coyote), 5/11/20

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, Share and 17 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@stargazer  Kind of fits with his shrinking away from reporters" questions yesterday and abruptly (and childishly) ending the presser then stalking off.  

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, lenor and 3 people reacted
(@mcance)
Reputable Member Registered

keep may 15th in mind as new york begins to open up some counties i see a lot of unhappy people i see some protesting in new york also. 

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Laynara and 5 people reacted
 Amyv
(@amyv)
Prominent Member Registered

@mcance NYS is opening a few very rural counties in western NY that have had very very few cases. Our entire opening will be driven entirely by the numbers. I work for NYS and we were told explicitly that there is not even any anticipated date for bringing us all back into the office. Our offices are all over upstate NY as well as the metro area. The protests will continue. People are scared and need to eat, they have a narrative that I don't agree with, so much of extreme right wing politics is driven by fear and a romantic fiction about individualism. Trump is turning many places into Hoovervilles with his policies. Personally, I think the government should be providing guaranteed minimum income, as per Andrew Yang, during this crisis. That is what I wish all of these poor and frightened people would protest for, they deserve it.

Jeanne Mayell, Parizienne, LalaBella and 19 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@baba  Again, I'm new to this, but I got an image of Barr trying to climb up a barbed wire fence, but he was so heavy that he really couldn't pull himself up.  Although I couldn't tell where the fence was, I'd like to think he was being confined somewhere having been led there in handcuffs.  

Jeanne Mayell, LalaBella, lenor and 15 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

Posted by: @mcance

keep may 15th in mind as new york begins to open up some counties i see a lot of unhappy people i see some protesting in new york also. 

@mcance I found the following prediction in my notes from mid April:

May 15th is an important date - something big happens. 

During the meditation, I didn’t get that it was New York related specifically, but it’s worth watching. 

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, Stargazer and 13 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

@baba @mcance

I've been seeing/feeling May 15-18 as a span of days that are significant, with May 17 at the epicenter, so to speak, but I don't get any additional information about them. 

Jeanne Mayell, newton, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@pikake

What an excellent article.  Thank you for posting it.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
Page 3 / 83
Share: