Random predictions

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

The following is what I got today during my meditation. It was strangely peaceful which has not been the usual case when I look towards the White House.:

I see the WH at dawn. The sky is pink and purple, the air is warm and smells like flowers and summer. All is quiet and peaceful. Nancy Pelosi is in charge. T. is no longer in power. Everyone breathes a sigh of relief. For a brief time, all is calm and everyone feels safe and revels in the respite.

Barr scared and hiding at home

Loeffler in handcuffs

Nunes quits politics to try to avoid notice

Manafort starts talking

Cohen starts talking

Flynn and son in deep legal trouble

Election 2020

I see Biden and Harris

Adam Schiff as AG

fmabon, lynn, MILILANI and 39 people reacted
(@martin)
Reputable Member Registered

Posted by: @baba
Posted by: @mcance

keep may 15th in mind as new york begins to open up some counties i see a lot of unhappy people i see some protesting in new york also. 

@mcance I found the following prediction in my notes from mid April:

May 15th is an important date - something big happens. 

During the meditation, I didn’t get that it was New York related specifically, but it’s worth watching. 

If this is valid we won't have much longer to wait to see. I can think of two possibilities; Trump fires Fauci, or his tax information comes out. he is going  to fire him; you know he will. 

mcance, CC21, TriciaCT and 7 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@baba, Whenever I read your predictions, I always feel that they're coming through a pure channel of light.  You have such calm, kind energy.  It's a quiet energy, yet very powerful.   I love reading your posts.  

Astarte, fmabon, MILILANI and 23 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@deetoo Thank you for your kind words and support!

fmabon, CC21, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@laynara)
Noble Member Registered

@deetoo I completely understand I woke up with anxiety and the blahs, but I have a very bad feeling something is going to happen.

fmabon, Baba, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@deetoo)

@laynara,

I also felt anxious this morning -- more of the free-floating kind.  I just came in from pulling the dead flowers from our azalea bushes, and that seemed to help me.  Maybe it was symbolic, or maybe it was just getting outside in the fresh air (without a mask!) 

On an unrelated matter (but maybe not!):  how is your migraine?  Is your head better today?

lenor, TriciaCT, Laynara and 3 people reacted
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@baba

May it be so.

MILILANI, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
(@stargazer)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba

Thank you, thank you for that wonderful vision... omg, please let it be so... a return to the strength of true sanity.

Deetoo & Laynara ... I have been feeling this sense of something heavy and deeply unsettling for the past couple of days as well. It may be all the compelling shifting planets making their retrograde stations at present. And they are THE heavy hitters all... Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, and Venus (joining in, to prompt us all to examine our true values)... simultaneously it's a power punch to the core.

The most important thing to focus on with these energetics? Remember how it is to swim in the deep ocean perhaps ... don't resist, and stay bouyant ?

fmabon, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 15 people reacted
(@polarberry)

Same here. Been feeling uneasy for a few days.

fmabon, Laynara, deetoo and 7 people reacted
(@lenor)

@baba

I have been having a hard time lately knowing the moron is still in the WH.  Your mediation today made my day so much better. Thank you so much. ❤️ ? 

Lilinoe, Jeanne Mayell, Laynara and 9 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Posted by @stargazer:

The most important thing to focus on with these energetics? Remember how it is to swim in the deep ocean perhaps ... don't resist, and stay bouyant ?

Stargazer, I love that.

MILILANI, Stargazer, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Lindsey Graham now has his own thread in the U.S. section. :-)

Astarte and Astarte reacted
(@stargazer)

@deetoo ? (If I could only spell 'boooyant' lols ... ok, buoyant it is)

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

@laynara me too

Jeanne Mayell, Laynara, Jeanne Mayell and 1 people reacted
(@deetoo)

[I moved this from the Lindsey Graham thread]

@baba, @mcance, @gbs, my husband just told me that for the past week, he's been getting May 15th associated with some sort of big news.  I never shared with him beforehand what you all had posted.   He didn't bother to share those feelings with me because May 15th is the anniversary of his mother's death 40 years ago.  He just assumed that it was connected to that.  But this morning when he awoke, he felt really off -- sort of an impending doom feeling.  Not catastrophic (e.g. the feeling he had the day before 9/11) but important and unsettling.  He said "I think something is going to happen."  

Jeanne Mayell, fmabon, CC21 and 13 people reacted
(@fran)
Noble Member Registered

Hello.

i have not posted in some time but my intuition has been cracking in these last weeks.

i had been thinking of Melissa Etheridge randomly a few days ago then saw the news her son had died. 

I have a lot of dreams of Trump but I always feel pity toward him. Like some of what he does is out of his hands and cosmically preordained. I also find myself playing a character: a woman he had an affair with who works with him. One dream I saw myself in a mirror and I was Hope Hicks. I was scared of him but also wanted to help him. So bizarre.

I have planted a huge garden this year. I feel foreboding for what is to come but strangely at peace too. Like this is what is destined.

Jeanne Mayell, CC21, Frank and 17 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

Hello all, although it has been a long time since visions were a part of my daily life I do wish to share one that I had yesterday.

I saw a golden, large.. urn I guess it was? A bit Greek, baroque in style. A bright colored demon (Eastern style, the ones you see on temples in Asia) tried to jump out again and again, like a jack in the box, but a large hand made out of light kept pushing it back in.

I do not know what it means. My guess would be that the golden urn is connected to Trump due to his love of gold and maybe the demon Covid? Maybe he cannot outrun the consequences from this? Anyway, thought I should post;-)

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, fmabon and 19 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

I did a quick scan on the elections shortly after breakfast today and got the following:

• Dems will keep the House.
  • Dems will have a one or two-seat majority in the Senate.
  • Dems will get at least 300 electoral votes.
  • I see a female VP.
  • Sanders will stand next to Biden in the WH.

Jeanne Mayell, Astarte, lenor and 19 people reacted
(@mililani)
Reputable Member Registered

Posted by: @fran

I have a lot of dreams of Trump but I always feel pity toward him. Like some of what he does is out of his hands and cosmically preordained. I also find myself playing a character: a woman he had an affair with who works with him. One dream I saw myself in a mirror and I was Hope Hicks. I was scared of him but also wanted to help him. So bizarre.

I am extremely new to trying to explore my thoughts and feelings.  This quote stuck out to me.  I dreamed of him last week.  I have not EVER dreamed of him prior to this but it felt bizarre like you described and is still very vivid this week when I try and recall it.  He had his back to me and was wearing a long black trench coat.  He was sweeping his hands out all around like he was bragging about something.  I reached my hand out to touch his shoulder and my thoughts in the dream were to try and hug him.  He turned to look at and then shrugged off my hand.  Dream done.

I am NOT a fan of this man at all.  I found it so bizarre that I wanted to hug him.  

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, Lilinoe and 13 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@moonbeam  When you wrote: "tried to jump out again and again, like a jack in the box" I felt like it wasn't just one thing trying to jump out, but so many of the vicious things that Trump has done.  For example, Trump exhausted Obama's birth certificate slander, now he's trying a new one: Obamagate.  I have felt, too, that there is a larger power at work here.  Thank you for your post.

Jeanne Mayell, lenor, fmabon and 15 people reacted
Page 4 / 83
Share: