Random predictions

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Random predictions

(@turtle26)
Noble Member Registered

@baba this meditation of yours reminds me of the Judgment tarot card......

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, Lilinoe and 9 people reacted
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @turtle26

@baba this meditation of yours reminds me of the Judgment tarot card......

@turtle26

I got chills when I read this. The Judgment card is so complex–on the one hand, it can be read literally as a (stern) assessment of someone's actions, but the image (at least in Rider Waite) is one of liberation and resurrection. Maybe Baba's vision encompasses both of those things. 

deetoo, LalaBella, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@gbs and @seaturtle26 I think you both may be on to something with regard to the meditation from yesterday. It could be somehow representative of the Judgement card with all that is entailed. 

Today, I got the following:

In December there will be a major step forward in the fight against Covid-19.

I see Biden and Kamala Harris in charge after the election. (If Kamala isn’t VP, she is definitely in a powerful position).

I see Mike Flynn in handcuffs. Despite any pardons or other measures taken by the president or any possible wins in court, he will be in legal trouble again.

Astarte, Lawrence, Seeker4 and 33 people reacted
 Amyv
(@amyv)
Prominent Member Registered

@baba that is reminiscent of the AIDS activists of the 80's who protested dramatically, with coffins and blood, in front of the WH. 45 definitely has blood on his hands in his denial and mishandling of the pandemic.

deetoo, Baba, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

@enkasongwriter

Trump was done with the task force for Covid. I think he was done when he made that dumb speech about bleaching. He was talking about dismantling it but I guess he nudge not to do that. Now they are refocusing on opening the economy. 

One day after the administration suggested that its work would be done around Memorial Day, Trump said the White House task force of public health professionals and senior government officials would continue after all, indefinitely, with its focus shifting toward rebooting the economy and the development of a vaccine.

https://apnews.com/8cd84c260cb6d951ac57a6248542a44f

deetoo, TriciaCT, lenor and 9 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

This is what I got today while meditating: 

I saw Barr being taken away from home in handcuffs by police or FBI agents. He looks confused. Fall or a cooler month - he is wearing a sweater.

I see KA Conway going to court (not sure why) and yelling at the press and showing her true face (angry and full of contempt) - possibly during t warmer months based on her clothing.

Pompeo is gobbling. ?? Near Thanksgiving?

I see the US and it is dark. Suddenly small blue/white lights begin to turn on all over the country (blue/white lights in black circles inside a circle that radiate light upwards) until they merge make a large light covering the country. People are waking up. This has already begun.

Jeanne Mayell, Lawrence, Lovendures and 37 people reacted
(@sistermoon)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @baba

I see the US and it is dark. Suddenly small blue/white lights begin to turn on all over the country (blue/white lights in black circles inside a circle that radiate light upwards) until they merge make a large light covering the country. People are waking up. This has already begun.

This reminds me of Antocal Nesdi’s message re: light workers as strategically placed "lighthouses" 

Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23, Kateinpdx and 23 people reacted
(@polarberry)
Illustrious Member Registered

Thanks, Baba, I just had a visual of a rooster with Pompeo's head, strutting around. Not pretty. ? 

Edit-I meant to say turkey. But either works; they're both full of attitude for no reason.

Jeanne Mayell, Lawrence, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@Polarberry I have no idea what gobbling Pompeo means. However, I thought I should include it because some of the strangest things you get when meditating end up coming true. 
???

Jeanne Mayell, Lawrence, herondreams and 19 people reacted
(@deetoo)

posted by @baba:

I saw Barr being taken away from home in handcuffs ...

I could kiss you for that.  ?

Jeanne Mayell, Astarte, Lawrence and 25 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

Suddenly small blue/white lights begin to turn on all over the country (blue/white lights in black circles inside a circle that radiate light upwards) until they merge make a large light covering the country. People are waking up. This has already begun.

This reminds me of Antocal Nesdi’s message re: light workers as strategically placed "lighthouses" 

@sistermoon The Universe has sent us a wonderful reminder through this  synchronicity that change has begun. So glad you are resonating with the elder’s message. We are definitely not alone. We just have to observe our own inner rituals to stay calm and to quiet the mind and heart to accelerate the shift. 

Astarte, Jeanne Mayell, CC21 and 25 people reacted
(@seeker4)

@babaI find this tremendously comforting.  Feels true to me as well.

Astarte, Jeanne Mayell, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
(@triciact)

@baba

Whenever you post these meditation messages/visions I get all excited because you always amaze me with them. They provide many of us with hope that "Good will win" -  soon. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us!

Astarte, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 27 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)

@TriciaCT Thank you for your kind words. I still feel like a beginner at this but am happy to share what I get.

Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4, TriciaCT and 19 people reacted
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

@baba

It's not quite the same, but the photo of the nurses in this article sure reminded me of your vision. I would imagine that in the coming months, more and more people will be standing for justice in front of the White House, spaced apart like these nurses.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/07/politics/nurses-white-house-protest

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@vestralux)

A couple of weeks ago while I was working, I had 3 quick visions which I wrote down. Just remembered them!

1. I saw Ivanka standing next to an older man whose face I couldn't see. She was one step back from him and felt far away. It seemed to be about 10 years in the future, and I understood that she was remarried to this man. I got that he is "a Dodi Fayed type" (not really sure what that means since I was never very aware of who that was). I heard the words, "She's learned the value of silence." She felt sad, resigned.

2. I immediately wondered what had become of Jared and her father, of course, to which I heard: "RICO Act."

I saw Jared in a dark blue jumpsuit (does any prison wear this color?). It was clear that Dad was no longer on this side of the veil.

I then got the year "2022" but don't know precisely which part of this it relates to.

3. I then wondered where Don Jr. was in all this (frankly hoping to see a similar jumpsuit situation), I immediately saw an image of Fox News shrinking like a wool sweater in the wash. It's still a "sweater" ten years from now, which I take to mean it still exists, but is just no longer very powerful?

Then I saw Junior with a couple of aggressive bro types. He's sitting in a studio kind of like Joe Rogan's setup. I understood that he'd gone in with these guys in an attempt to create his own "media empire," but that it wasn't exactly the megalith he'd imagined. Felt like one among too many others.

Jeanne Mayell, Lawrence, Lovendures and 31 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

@vestralux So interesting!! Dodi Fayed was the man Princess Di was involved with at the time of her death. They both died in the car crash in Paris and I believe he was 6 years older than Diana. Dodi’s dad was an Egyptian billionaire who owned, at one time, Harrod’s among his many assets. Because Dodi was Muslim, his liaison with Diana was frowned on by Buckingham Palace. Your vision suggests Ivanka will remarry a wealthy older man who will have a lot of money but not the influence she now (illegitimately, in my mind) wields. 

I too wish you had seen T Jr in an orange jumpsuit.

Jeanne Mayell, Astarte, MILILANI and 25 people reacted
(@vestralux)

Posted by: @pikake

Your vision suggests Ivanka will remarry a wealthy older man who will have a lot of money but not the influence she now (illegitimately, in my mind) wields.

That definitely feels true, @pikake.

Probably it also means he'll be foreign (she did feel far away, so maybe she's moved to another country by then). I don't know that he'll necessarily be Muslim. I say that because she converted to Judaism and is raising her children in the tradition, so I have to think she'd stay true to that. ...But then it's possible that I'm just projecting my own desire for a show of loyalty and consistency for the sake of her children.

I don't recall the details, but I seem to remember that Princess Diana's relationship with Dodi Fayed was frowned upon in the British press, right? Maybe there will be a stronger resonance with that bit. She was standing one step behind him, which tells me that this future husband will be the public-facing figure between them, possibly the more dominant psychologically as well. Her life will be very different, I think.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 17 people reacted
(@pikake)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @vestralux

but I seem to remember that Princess Diana's relationship with Dodi Fayed was frowned upon in the British press, right?

As you well know, the British press especially the tabloids are vicious. I didn’t think that the man in question would be Muslim but certainly Diana’s romance was very polarizing and disapproved by the circles she hailed from. Your description also brought to mind Jackie O who stunned the world when she married a very rich, older man with a forceful personality and who did not rise up to the American public’s expectations of a shining knight for an American princess. Do you have a better sense how 2022 comes into this?

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 13 people reacted
(@vestralux)

This is what I got today while meditating: 

I saw Barr being taken away from home in handcuffs by police or FBI agents. He looks confused. Fall or a cooler month - he is wearing a sweater.

I see KA Conway going to court (not sure why) and yelling at the press and showing her true face (angry and full of contempt) - possibly during t warmer months based on her clothing.

Pompeo is gobbling. ?? Near Thanksgiving?

@baba, have I told you lately how much I love reading your visions? ;)

Funny, but I've always secretly held out hope that Kellyanne is in league with the RINO expats and is just running a painfully good game on all of us, the prez in particular, in order to spy. Wishful thinking, probably. 

Anyway, when I read that, I instantly saw it as divorce court. Feels downright scandalous. Mudslinging. What do you feel reading that?

The idea of Pompeo gobbling is HILARIOUS and immediately called to mind the phrase, "He'll be singing like a canary!" In this case, I'd say it's to avoid getting carved up and eaten.

Reading your last paragraph instantly called up images from a Christmas I spent in Santa Fe, New Mexico. It was snowing and everywhere through the mountains, people there place "farolitos" or luminarias—small paper lanterns, usually just a little paper bag with sand and a tea candle inside—in rows and ribbons lining all the pathways and sidewalks.

These little fires and their simple, whirling patterns are a potent visual representation of all the souls quietly burning in the dark, praying for peace and love under those silent desert stars. It moved me to tears to see them. Your vision felt like that too.

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, ghandigirl and 23 people reacted
Page 2 / 83
Share: