Notifications
Clear all

Latest Visions for RTF 9.26.21 Messages to Humanity; October & November 2021

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

We just finished compiling these. I am posting them gradually. If you want to see all of them, then please make a donation of $15 or more by clicking on this link or on any donation button. Paypal lets you use Paypal or just a cc.  Either way you will be re-routed to the predictions if you just wait 12 seconds after donating. If you don't see the predictions after donating, email Jeanne via the contact form. These donations help support this ad-free website.  :-). 

Messages for Humanity

As we were about to begin, @doris saw Archangel Gabriel, the Angel of Revelation. Then as we began @CC21 kept seeing "Golden Triangles" which, after looking it up, I learned they are the mathematical basis for the sacred spiral that fits growth in all of nature. Since we are part of nature, we should consider the sacred spiral to see the long view of our future. I feel their visions are telling us about the visioning process we use, that Doris detects that we are doing some kind of channeling, and that CC21 may be channeling an important revelation about how we can understand the deep future and see where we are on that spiral towards the more beautiful world I know is coming.  Check out our Deep Future thread where some of us are exploring further. 

This is a time of awakening. A great turning has begun.

• Children of the Earth, you will get through this and come out stronger. You are climbing a high wall. You are evolving with every upward advance. Don’t let naysayers distract you like mosquitos. Brush them off and continue your ascent. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There is confusion and fear in the world. Many are trying to make sense of their experiences, and some go astray, following nefarious leaders and beliefs. Hold on. Light is coming. We're watching over you and sending you light. You're doing great even though you don't think so. It's an awakening for a better world. Join the community of the greater Cosmos, so that you can eventually take your place at the side of more enlightened civilizations. (Doris)
  • Spirit is showing us golden triangles. (CC21) Editor’s Note: The Golden Triangle is a mathematical concept that may be a key to unlocking understanding of how our world is progressing throughout time and how we can thrive. It is used to create the logarithmic spiral which is fundamental to the natural world. 
  • Waters will rise and wash the Earth clean. New beginnings are coming. (Baba)
  • I see a storm over the whole planet. Things improve afterwards. (Baba)
  • The time has come for change. Prepare for change. The climate has changed and will continue to do so. You are not taking it seriously enough. Get your act together. Hurry up! (Clara)
  • The sludge is thick, but we will get through this. We must rise above it. (CC21)
  • Heart warriors, it is going to be okay. We are helping you. You are moving towards a more beautiful world that will surely be yours.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • As we were about to begin, Doris reported hearing the name Archangel Gabriel, which is fitting as he is the angel of Revelation. (Doris)

We’ve got your back.  All will be ok.

• Stay Strong. This too shall pass. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • The message to humanity is, Bless you. Bless humanity.”  (I see the profile of a womans face and she is sneezing.)  Higher beings see our distress.  (Bluebelle)
  • Keep working. Don’t give up hope. Things are starting to turn around. (Baba)
  • We love and support you. We are here! You are not alone. (CC21)
  • Hang in there! We are almost there. (CC21)
  • Hold on. Light is coming. You’ll be ok. We're here sending you light. We're watching over you. You're doing great even though you don't think so. It's an awakening for a better world. To join the community of the greater Cosmos, so that you can eventually take your place at the side of more enlightened civilizations. (Doris)

Love is the Way.  Light is the Way.

• Earth children, we are all prisms of light and reflection. Be guided by love and see that we are one. Choose the path of love and do not be guided by fear. Be guided by rainbows. (TonyaW)
  • Love is all there is. We are all one and entwined with each other. (Uneke)
  • Let go. You are beloved. (Deetoo)
  • Keep doing what you are doing. Act in love, love flows toward and through all. (Lovendures)
  • We have teams helping you and guiding you. You can do this. Stay away from the news and division. Make your environment one of love. We are one. Lightworkers are showing the way to ascension. We are shining our light like a beacon of joy and bliss. It’s a magnet to Lightworkers and those on the path. Feel it, see it, be it, I AM. (TeriZ)
  • Show love to one another. Show love to all living creatures. We all respond to love. (Siobhan)
  • Love your enemies. Love is for everyone. Love can get through the darkness and spill it with light. Love one another, even those you don’t agree with. Sending the light and love is especially important to those you don’t love. Heard song, “From a Distance “by Bette Midler.  (TriciaCT)
  • I see all of us holding hands, encircling the world with a pulse of golden light traveling around through the circle as we meditate. (CC21)
  • Love unconditionally, given love should be our priority, our most important value. Regardless of political affiliation, gender, orientation, or race, everyone needs and deserves love.  (Bright Opal)

Help each other.

• I see a bird of prey, an owl, a skunk, a bear, and a deer. I hear, “Watch the animals!”  A red/orange color starts to cover their land area.  I then hear, “Do not forget them!”  (Lovendures)
  • “Your actions matter. The animals are your family also. Treat them as such.  Treat mother earth as your mother.  Shed selfish ways.  Embrace love and kindness for all. The animals and mother nature, they all connect to you.”  (Lovendures)
  • “Stop fighting. You are making things worse — so much worse than it has to be.” (Serpens)
  • Embrace life, and one another. (Deetoo)

Find Peace. 

• Ignore the shouting and gesticulating. Their noise will be gone soon. (Baba)
  • Ignore the drama; it’s just filler. (Deetoo)
  • For now, enjoy the world just as it is. Dance, sing, and walk in the sun. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Be mindful. (Deetoo)
  • I just saw a rabbit and daffodils, symbolizing hope. It’s the spring of a new day. (Deetoo)
  • The fullness and beauty of life is here with us now. It is yours to enjoy.  (Deetoo)

To See October & November 2021 Visions, please read on. 

To read ALL the visions, please click here or on any donation button and donate at least $15. Then wait 12 seconds for Paypal to re-reroute you to the visions. If you don't see them, then reach out to me via the contact form. I routinely send the visions to people's Paypal addresses every two days just in case. 

Rohenna, jsr78, lowtide and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

October and November 2021 From RTF 9.26.21

October 2021

U.S. — Politics

• The US does not default on its debt. A work around is devised. (Baba)
  • Kamala Harris takes the reins to get an important piece of legislation passed. (Baba)
  • I hear “full steam ahead!” Congress isn’t playing around.  January 6th investigations figure prominently.  (Deetoo)
  • Confusion in Senate. How to deal with January 6? In the end, a stalemate, but points made. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Trump is in more trouble, as well as his co-conspirators. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • In mid-October more people will re-evaluate their position on January 6th, based on new information. (Bright Opal)
  • I hear lawsuits. There will be a flurry of lawsuits filed in October, directed at public figures.  The country will be shocked by this.  (Bluebelle)
  • I see feet stuck in clay-like mud. These are grown men’s feet, wearing expensive dress shoes.  The mud is starting to harden.  It’s hard for them to move forward.  Even when they’re able to move, they can’t clean off the mud and people see their dirty shoes.  I believe it represents the dirty politicians and their enablers.  (Deetoo)
  • It feels like stuff is shut down which makes me think the government is shut down. (AK)
  • An infrastructure bill will pass with bi-partisan support. (Howard)
  • The larger social “infrastructure” bill will pass with some trimming and a few Republican votes but still creates some bitter disappointment with some Progressives. (Howard)
  • Biden and Harris will decide to do something to help Haiti. (TriciaCT)
  • Blue paint pouring over a map of Texas. Perhaps their abortion law is being overturned? (Serpens)
  • The beginning of a gradual change in direction, from infighting to discovery and hope. A shift in global politics will trickle down to the US as people are focused on a bigger picture and less focused on fear. (Kathleen)
  • The Trump family will be paraded in streets in handcuffs. (Enkasongwriter)

U.S. — People/Other

• I see so much outdoors activity. People biking, getting out! Much celebration at summer’s end and the glorious fall. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I am tense. My gut feels very tense. This is an intense month. (CC21)
  • I am worried and holding my breath. We need to be agile and ready for change. (CC21)
  • There’s justice coming for someone. Lady Justice is walking down Wall Street and Times Square. New York Stock Exchange? Fortunes lost. A great leveling, long overdue. (TeriZ)
  • This month I hear the word “rage”. I see an article about violence surging in the US. This is everywhere and in every corner. Why is everyone so angry? (TonyaW)
  • The collective is upset and angry. I want to rise above this energy.  (Lovendures)
  • Turbulence in the streets. (TeriZ)
  • People dancing in the street. (TeriZ)
  • I see an image of the map of the US and lights are fizzling out like on a board piece. It is electricity. And there is a blackout. Not complete across the US but it is enough. Is it hackers? I saw the date October 22nd or the 12th. Something happens with the Internet and power. This shakes us. We start looking into solar energy even more. (TonyaW)
  • Marijuana is closer to legalization. (AK)
  • It is still a bit scary out there with Covid.  I see some kids are wearing costumes and creative masks for Covid.  I also see masks, made from carved wood.. We can’t believe this is our second Covid Halloween.  (Lovendures)
  • Halloween is back! People trick or treat again but are still cautious. (Baba)
  • Seeing a cross in the clouds, it morphs into a saint like figure looking down at earth and sending light. The angels are watching us. (Avon)
  • I see the left half of an angel; the other half is blocked from view. She is rising up through the air and her wing is flapping slowly. (Lovendures)
  • I see a golden crown on top of a monkey. (Lovendures)
  • Sense of sinking. We are going down a hill. It feels like a natural cycle. It is time for quiet, introspection. (Karen C)
  • The populations in southern states will decline. (Enkasongwriter)

Covid

• Vaccines are rising! Gifts given to other countries. Helping with Covid shots. More breakthrough Covid cases, but the ones who are dying are the non-vaccinated. (TriciaCT)
  • Insurance companies penalize the unvaccinated by higher premiums and less coverage if they get Covid. (Bluebelle)
  • Health care facilities remain overloaded and health care professionals are speaking out against the unvaccinated and quack treatments for Covid. Health care professionals are fed up.  (Bluebelle)
  • Covid rages on. Boosters now widely being administered. More distributions to other countries as well. (TonyaW)
  • I see Canada with sparkles in certain places. These sparkles are locations where Covid-19 is spiking in young school kids, and the general populations. (Doris)
  • I see waves on top of the ocean. These waves are shimmering and represent difficult political situations as well as the virus spiking around the world. (Doris)
  • I see COVID ravaging in southern states. (Enkasongwriter)
  • Fauci and the lab in Wuhan are being investigated. The lab is lit up. Light will be shed on whatever was going on there, for better or for worse. (Eva)
  • New Zealand is still locked down. (Eva)
  • The U.S. reaches herd immunity. (Enkasongwriter)

Earth & Climate

• Wheat crops in the US are bountiful this year. (Baba)
  • A new flower species is discovered (in Indonesia or thereabouts) (Baba)
  • A volcano in Indonesia erupts. It disrupts air traffic. (Baba)
  • Another volcano erupting in the Ring of Fire could be around Indonesia. Could it be Krakatoa? (Bright Opal)
  • There is early snow in the Black Forest. (Baba)
  • Shooting stars in the news. They are visible to the human eye in the night sky. (TonyaW)
  • A major storm in the US in October, eastern and southern U.S. get a lot of rain and wind. (TriciaCT)
  • Some sort of flooding/typhoon in China. See people waist deep in water trying to help others out of a car that is underwater. (TonyaW).
  • A huge wave in the Atlantic Ocean swallows a boat or multiple boats. (TonyaW).
  • I see redwoods and other trees in California that are being relocated or transported. (TonyaW).
  • There will be wild gusts in Northeast. (Enkasongwriter)
  • Blazing red leaves which suggest higher heat than normal, and fires. (Serpens)
  • Red leaves mark fall. Cooler days in Arizona.  There is a quiet pausing in the air. (Lovendures)
  • Scorched earth and dried leaves. (TeriZ)
  • Mushrooms are in the news. (Lovendures)
  • Cats in the news. (Lovendures)
  • California is on fire. (Karen C)

International

• I see some type of chaos in Europe after an election or important political event. People are divided and angry. (Doris)
  • The sun is rising over Scandinavian countries. I had the feeling of peace, equality and being well cared for. It felt good to be in that region of the world. (Doris)
  • There is worldwide attention on food and product shortages, and on the ‘haves’ versus the ‘have nots’, the rich versus the poor, and the inequities among people and countries. (Siobhan)
  • The world is experiencing significant anxiety and fear. People cannot make sense of all the changes they are facing and are responding with anger and hate. They need to blame others in order to manage the feelings of confusion. (Uneke)
  • Anger in the UK over shortages, which are becoming life-threatening. (Serpens)
  • I was looking at the earth from space and saw a tiny explosion in the South Pacific Ocean. Could it be North Korea doing more testing? (Bright Opal)
  • The beginning of a gradual change in direction, from infighting to discovery and hope. A shift in global politics will trickle down to the U.S. as people are focused on a bigger picture and less focused on fear. (Kathleen)
  • Beer consumption in Germany is down by a large amount. (Baba)
  • The platypus population in Australia recovers. (Baba)
  • Its autumn in Europe. Recovering from Covid. More people have the flu and colds. (Clara)
  • Gerhard Schröder is in the news (former German Chancellor) (Baba)
  • I heard gunfire and saw black smoke. I then saw a man, who looked like an insurgent or Taliban soldier, crouching on the ground, on a mountain pass at high altitude. There was a bit of snow on the mountain peaks and the air was dry. The mountains definitely looked like photos of the Khyber Pass. The location also felt like somewhere east, like Afghanistan or Pakistan or a country ending with “an”. When I asked for details, I couldn't get anything more. (Doris). Note: This vision did not have a timeframe connected to it but came to Doris before we began meditating.

Economy

• Stock market is not so good — problems with cryptocurrency. (Serpens)
  • There’s justice coming for someone. Lady Justice is walking down Wall Street and Times Square. New York Stock Exchange? Fortunes lost. A great leveling, long overdue. (TeriZ)
  • The stock market is in a downtrend. (AK)
  • The US stock market will recover from the September dip. (Howard)

November 2021

US – Politics

• Voting rights legislation passes in November. It is close. (Baba)
  • More darkness from the Right. We will bring on the light. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I hear “you better lawyer up!” Further investigations, lawsuits against various politicians and notable figures.  (Deetoo)
  • I see Terry McAuliffe, Democrat candidate in Virginia race for governor, standing at a podium. He looks relieved.  (Deetoo)
  • Government seems to be moving slow, not getting much done. (AK)
  • Painful emotions for veterans on Veteran’s Day this year. Biden gives a speech.  (Lovendures)
  • Biden is frustrated and it shows. (Deetoo)
  • Giuliani is disbarred. (Bluebelle)
  • Sidney Powell is disbarred. (Bluebelle)
  • Proud Boys are back in the news. (Bluebelle)
  • I see a scorpion swishing its tail around in anger. (Lovendures)
  • 45 will end up in Saudi Arabia. (Enkasongwriter)

US – People/Other

• An angel is lifting people up into the air/sky. She is helping us to rise. (Lovendures)
  • I feel some relief, so whatever happened to us in October is resolved to a degree. (CC21)
  • Dean Martin and Sammy Davis, Jr. are in the news. It has something to do with Las Vegas. (Baba)
  • Vegan turkey becomes a popular alternative to real meat at Thanksgiving. (Baba)
  • Less traveling through airlines. This is due to a mixture of staffing issues and COVID and increased violence on planes. (TonyaW)
  • Families are looking forward to spending time together at Thanksgiving. (Uneke)
  • Families gather and are glad to be celebrating life. (Kathleen)
  • There are some protests taking place. (Lovendures)
  • We need to find ways to ground ourselves. Walking in nature would help.  (Lovendures)
  • Clear clean air, it’s very brisk, white, and peaceful. Like the calm after a storm or before it? (TeriZ)
  • Streets empty. I see huge black tires coming rolling down everything in its path. Have a to go bag packed. Be ready to move if needed. This is a multi-regional problem. (TeriZ)
  • Remembrance Day: I feel cold and darkness.  Be on the look-out.   If you see something, say something.  (Bright Opal)

Covid

• Toddlers and nursery schools in the news. It is about COVID and vaccine requirements for young children. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • More indoor activity calls for more caution vis-a-vis COVID, and more anxiety where people are not able or permitted to quarantine. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Booster shots in the news. (TriciaCT)
  • I see people getting boosters. (Enkasongwriter)
  • More people anxious to receive COVID booster. (Deetoo)
  • We’re going to have to deal with Delta a while longer. (Deetoo)
  • People in the US celebrate Thanksgiving with their families and in larger groups again. There are some COVID outbreaks as a result, but they are small and mostly amongst the unvaccinated. (Baba)
  • People unsure how to behave with COVID. They want to celebrate holidays with family and friends but are still cautious.  COVID restrictions in certain areas of the country.  Some throw caution to the wind and there is a virus resurgence in certain areas.  Some states still lagging with vaccinations. (Deetoo)
  • Holidays create a huge COVID surge. People just don’t care and demand to gather. (TonyaW)
  • I hear a humming sound that is getting louder and louder. I then see the flat line of a hospital heart monitor. COVID deaths are rising in many places. (Doris)
  • I see medical personnel frantically trying to save lives in a chaotic environment. I feel overwhelmed, frustrated and completely out of control. I also feel despair. (Doris)
  • I see tents of COVID lined up in the US all over. But there are no nurses in them to help. Where are all the nurses? (TonyaW)

Earth & Climate

• November is colder than usual. I see a blue lady covered in ice. (Baba)
  • Salmon in Scotland is in the news. (Baba)
  • Puerto Rico in the news. I see palm trees flattened. (TonyaW)
  • Koalas are now endangered and in the news. (TonyaW)
  • Australian farmers struggling with surging heat. (TonyaW)
  • Hurricanes, many in number and very strong. I see very strong stormy weather. Erratic, In the Atlantic Ocean and Pacific. Weather is extreme in northern Europe. Extreme rainfall and storms. Flood from the rivers in southern Holland, Germany Belgium. I don’t see people dying. I see people running from disasters. Shocked that their homes have been destroyed and there is nowhere to go. (Clara)
  • Many in Glasgow will witness a large climate disaster. They will discuss the stopping of fossil fuels. Very important decision will be taken. I see a change that is important for our survival. (Clara)
  • I mishear the Sufjan Stevens song, “The Dress Looks Nice On You,” as follows: “I can see a lot of light in you. I can see a lot of bright in you.” There is too much light – too much to handle. Maybe there is something like a solar flare. (Eva)
  • Dark skies, ash falling, people fleeing. Feels like volcanic ash, an island nation. (Karen C)

International

• Whiskey distillers in Scotland want a new deal to distribute their product. They band together. (Baba)
  • The leaves on the trees are falling and dying and are contributing to feelings of loss. Yet in spite of this, one can sense that global change is coming, and hope is slowly manifesting. (Uneke)
  • Peace in a place there was less. A country demands more peace. (TriciaCT)
  • China Xi Jinping is angry at Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau. This goes beyond the Huawei CEO issue.  He seeks retaliation.   Kompromat? (Bright Opal)
  • I see former French president François Sarkozy and the Arche de Triomphe. Although his appeal should be taking years, he will not be incarcerated.  (Bright Opal)

Economy

• The stock market is very volatile in November. (Baba)
  • Stark and bare. There are shortages of many things. People are going without due to poverty OR supply issues. Anger toward Biden grows. He wants to fix things but doesn’t know how. (Serpens)
  • Continued attention on food and product shortages and resulting inequities. (Siobhan)
  • Gas prices will drop. (Enkasongwriter)

Science & Technology

• I keep seeing triangles with a dark center, but with gold or light-colored side wings. This may be aircraft or possible UFO sightings. (CC21)
  • More news about companies moving to electric vehicle productions. (Avon)

FEBbby23, Rohenna, jsr78 and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: