Notifications
Clear all

LATEST Predictions! SEPTEMBER 2022: Read the Future Predictions Made 8.29.22 & a few were made 9.6.22

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

September 2022

U.S. Politics

• I see a lion suspended in space. Almost an apparition of a lion. He seems tentative, and suspended in air, no ground beneath his feat. It feels like he is no longer on the earth. I am unsure who the lion represents. (Jeanne Mayell) [Note: This vision occurred a few days before Queen Elizabeth passed and I am now thinking it represents the passing of the Queen, as the Great Britain is sometimes depicted as a lion].
  • This is a crisis month. There is crisis after crisis and people are exhausted by political upheaval.   (Bluebelle)
  • There is one shock after another, and people reel from the breaking news. Innocent people die as the corrupt begin taking the long road to justice.  (Bluebelle)
  • I see a lot of Trump news this month. (Sophie)
  • I see a blinding light. It is impossible to hide anymore.  I believe this is political in nature, but on a grander scale, applies to each of us individually. (deetoo)
  • There is anticipation that things are going to start moving this month with regards to the January 6th hearings, and Trump’s status. (CC21)
  • The person who turned against Trump and informed the authorities becomes known. (Baba)
  • There is an open feud amongst the Trumps. (Baba)
  • I see Joe Biden smiling. (Baba)
  • Ronny Jackson finds himself in legal trouble. (Baba)
  • As the midterms approach, I see some incidents of violence. (deetoo)
  • Kevin McCarthy will never be speaker although he will resort to every devious means to achieve it. (Seeker4)
  • Trump is fuming and getting worse. His mental illness is visible now to more people. (Seeker4)
  • Lindsey Graham continues to lose respect in his caucus and in the world. (Seeker4)
  • I see Adam Schiff being front and center with the J6 investigation this month. Trump is on a big screen behind Schiff. I hear the words “Public Enemy No. 1.” (Arman)
  • A document gets stamped approved. It may relate to legislation passing. (Arman)
  • Trump will face charges. I see him later next year 2023 in an orange suit, facing jail. (Clara)

U.S. People/Other

• There is civil unrest and there are scattered incidents of violence, but they are quickly put down by authorities. (Bluebelle)
  • People are banging pots in a protest or demonstration. (Seaholly)
  • An eagle and a dove are together. The U.S. needs peace within the country. (Lovendures)
  • The U.S. is a divided country. There is much pain felt by those not seen or respected for their views. It is not equally divided, however.  More people are moving away from supporting radical Trump views.  Those remaining with Trump are becoming more radical. (Lovendures)
  • I see dogs and wolves and the feeling is one of terrorism in the news. (Lovendures)
  • Focus on schools or school bus issues. There are many issues emerging at the beginning of this new school year. (Lovendures)
  • I feel energized and excited. The summer of waiting is over. (CC21)
  • I saw the pyramid from the back of the dollar bill. The Eye of Provenance seems important.  (Dannyboy). [Note: the wiki meaning of the Eye of Provenance is that God or the Universe is watching over us and sees everything.]
  • Shooting in the US. It is in an indoor space. (Tonya W)
  • Keep hearing something about a bomb in the US. This could also be metaphorical for big news hitting us. (Tonya W)
  • A crocodile attack in the south in the news. (Tonya W)
  • A huge sinkhole opens in a boggy area in the U.S. (Tonya W)
  • Shooting stars in the news (Tonya W)

Covid & Viral Issues

• Monkeypox spreads in South America. (Tonya W)
  • COVID Is going away slowly but surely. (Enkasongwriter)
  • New COVID variant, more virulent. (Sophie)

Global

• I see a land with rich black and fertile soil. It’s Ukraine. The soil is blessed, and I felt Ukraine will prevail in the war. (Seaholly)
  • The Ukrainians have a major success this month. (Baba)
  • I see the brown and rolling hills of Autumn, of wheat and harvest, and I see tanks moving over the hills and the fields. And as the tanks advance, I see a group of young people, dressed and hiding behind or in a barn, dressed in ethnic garb, and they are smiling because the tanks are rolling into a trap.(Andrew)
  • Infighting is ruining China. (Enkasongwriter)

Earth & Climate

• I am sensing a strong hurricane. It may not make landfall, but there is concern about it being one to watch. (Florida and up along the Carolinas and East Coast). (CC21)
  • Drought continues in the U.S. heartland, the west, and southwest and it will be the warmest September on record. Not enough people yet understand they must stop burning fossil fuels, rewild their yards, and vote for green candidates. The patient will get continue to get sicker at an alarming pace. In the mid-twenties, enough people will wake up and begin to act. The thirties will be entirely focused on climate. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Large fires start in unexpected places due to drought. This serves to wake people up to the new climate reality. (Baba)
  • There are grasslands burning. (Tonya W)
  • There is continued drought all over the U.S. (Tonya W)
  • In some places that were recently too dry, it now rains too much. (Baba)
  • After the hot summer, there will be extreme rains in Europe. (Clara)
  • I see a field of golden wheat. The world needs food. (Seaholly) I see grey clouds of smoke swirling in the wind. (Seaholly)
  • The summer has been disastrously hot for many countries in Europe. People have woken up to climate change, that it is real in Europe but still don’t know what to do about it. They still believe we can stop it. But it is here, and the extremes are here. People are worried about it. What it means for the future of life has not reached consciousness yet. (Clara)
  • This month we will be battling the elements and refusing to accept Nature’s message that we must change our behavior towards her if she is to curb the weather extremes. People are not listening but reacting to these extremes with anger. (Clara)
  • And so it begins. The floods are coming. Waves are crashing onto land. The fires come. (Teri)
  • China’s drought is vast and yet they will deny what is causing it and not change their ways (Clara)
  • Southern Europe’s summer forest fires were vast, yet they will refuse to plant the trees that nature intended and will plant pine trees again, meaning more fires next year (Clara)
  • On a map of a mountainous region, there are windmills moving. There is a need for reliable green energy. (Lovendures)
  • A wave of water pushes inland and falls like a powerful waterfall. (Lovendures)
  • Many natural disasters. (Teri)
  • Giraffes are in the news. (Baba)
  • Wolves in the mountains of Wyoming are in the news. (Siobhan)
  • Corn crops this year are more bountiful than usual in the US. (Baba)
  • The importance of planting native plants will begin to sweep the U.S. consciousness.

Science & Technology

• A train is travelling very fast. Magnetic levitation technology is being planned. I’m drawn specifically to this happening in Asia, but other countries are considering it. (Seaholly)

Luminous, deetoo, Lauren and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

• I see dogs and wolves and the feeling is one of terrorism in the news. (Lovendures)    This really caught my eye because of a group called Idaho Liberty Dogs, a right-wing group that has been growing here in Idaho. Lately, when they aren't trying ban books from Idaho libraries that the libraries don't even have, they've taken to making threats to my synagogue because we are very welcoming to all - LGBTQ, Muslims, interfaith couples, and immigrants. They are also associated with the American Redoubt group, which is scary enough on its own. 

deetoo, Lauren, LalaBella and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@pamp Thanks for the tip about that Idaho group.  I am going to consider that a hit in the making, although I hope they don't commit any terrorist acts, and will post it in the hits thread.

deetoo, LivingFree2, PamP and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

@jeanne-mayell 

Re: your lion visions.

I seem to recall that for many years in your visions of Traitor Tot you saw him as a lion.

When I read your prediction above, that's what came to mind, not QEII. Just my two cents!

PamP, deetoo, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: