Notifications
Clear all

Ukraine Predictions for mid 2023

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

On March 1,2022, a small group of us did predictions on Ukraine. I have posted them in this forum (see topics in Timeline Predictions category) through June 2022.  After meditating through June 2022, we focused on Mid 2023 to take a look at what we might see then.  I am also posting at the end some random Ukraine predictions.  

(All of these were made on 3.1.22 except where indicated)

Ukraine/Russia

• Putin is in the news and it’s not good for him. (TriciaCT) Predicted 9/26/21 for January 2023
  • Putin gone. (Karen B.) Predicted 9/30/19 for 2023
  • Putin watching the U.S. and the West from a distance. He feels like he must be more careful, that his hands are slightly tied. Still maintains an intense hatred of the USA and Biden. (Seeker4) Predicted 2.1.22. for January 2023
  • Putin looks weakened. He’s sorry he pushed too hard. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 2.1.22. for June 2023
  • Active conflict is done. The war is finished. However, there is much devastation, trauma and anger. (CC21)
  • The war is over in Ukraine.Zelensky is in charge.  (Bluebelle)
  • Goliath has been taken down by David. (Clara)
  • International aid is required to rebuild the country.(Bluebelle)
  • Ukrainian people are rebuilding. (CC21)
  • Volunteers from all over deploy to Ukraine to help them with clean up and construction. They work side by side with Ukrainian people and are laughing happily. (Seeker4)
  • West actively involved in helping Ukraine rebuild their country. (Deetoo)
  • There is a discussion about Ukraine being admitted to NATO. (CC21)
  • Ukraine joins NATO.Their commitment to democracy was bought with their own blood. (Bluebelle)
  • There are millions of Ukrainian refugees spread across the globe.(Bluebelle)
  • I see bright sunshine and lots of sunflowers over Ukraine. They are moving forward positively and there is new growth and prosperity. (Baba)
  • There are more opportunities for renewed inspiration and optimism towards the future for the Ukrainians.(Deetoo)
  • The fate of Ukraine is being discussed by a tribunal of countries. Eastern Ukraine goes to Russia.The historical narrative will say: Putin invaded, and in spite of his power, his isolation and past treacheries proved his undoing. He miscalculated and had not expected the world to turn against him. He grossly miscalculated the political cost to him.  He not only brought down himself, but the far-right movement in the U.S. that he had so cleverly fomented for years. He also harmed oligarchs worldwide and moved the world more towards humanitarianism and matriarchy.  (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Russia is a mess. People took over protests and ousted leadership. Putin is not gone but contained and greatly weakened. (CC21)
  • The Russian people realize that this war was a bad thing.They now understand the truth.  Real stories of what occurred are being shared.  A lot of mending and healing among people needs to take place. (Lovendures)
  • There is no aid for Russia unless Putin steps down. (Bluebelle)
  • Western Alliance will only deal with Russia if Putin is gone.(Deetoo)
  • Putin fading into the sunset.Not sure if he is ill or it’s just spin, but it’s something that allows Putin to make a clean exit.  (Deetoo)
  • Someone else is running Russia, someone who is very practical, an oligarch who cares most about getting the economy back. He’s reaching out to the West to say that he is different. He cares most about protecting his wealth and sees a good relationship with the West as the means to keeping his wealth. I see Sergei Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia, standing beside him, but the leader is slightly younger. (Seeker4)
  • Europe is a changed place.Many conversations are occurring among nations. Laws and policies are changing. (Lovendures)
  • It is the beginning of the end of the patriarchy. (Clara)
  • This war has changed how we all relate to one another. (Lovendures)
  • Ukraine is a symbol of what we should be. We need to take care of our fellow man. (Teri)
  • Ukraine stood up and the world came together. The politicians were a little late. The rebels, hackers and billionaires stood first in solidarity. This speaks to our power as humanity. (Teri)
  • Border countries did a good job helping humankind.All of them felt pained and moved.  They were resolved. (Lovendures)
  • I see the back view of Zelensky and his wife visiting DC as a special guest of the White House. There’s a large ball or evening celebration with many leaders from around the world in attendance. The streets are full of revelers celebrating Zelensky and Ukraine. Predicted in early February, no time given. (Vestralux)
  • Zelensky: His name speaks volumes.He is beloved by people around the world and is an inspiration. He was the man for this moment. (Lovendures)
  • Zelensky is the world’s Washington, Lincoln, Gandhi, King, Churchill, Mandela. (Lovendures)
  • Zelensky is a hero.There will be statues for him. (Teri)
  • Putin is ill. He is beaten. (Bluebelle) Predicted 2.1.22. for July 2023
  • Putin is gone and Russia is a mess. There are ruined and dark mansions. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 3/1/21 for 2024
  • Putin defeated. His oligarchs turn against him. (Natalie) Predicted in 2017 for around 2024 (but cannot find the exact date).
  •  I had a vision of Putin, alone at a desk inside a palatial private residence. He was startled by the sound of a door being kicked in, improvised a weapon (a gold letter opener) and turned to run. As he did this, he was thinking of himself as Caesar and knew that he’d been betrayed by someone very close to him. I saw this occurring by or before 2024. (Vestralux) (Predicted in 2018 for some time before 2024)

Visions of Ukraine from Random Predictions Thread (mostly Baba):

I see darkness and people streaming over the borders of Russia. Masses of people are leaving/trying to leave. (Baba) Predicted 5/12/22.

By around Christmas time, the people in Russia have had enough of war and Putin. (Baba) Predicted 5/12/22)

I see Putin with a blindfold on and his hands tied in front of him. Not sure if this is figurative or literal. (Baba) Predicted 5/12/22.

I asked about the war in Ukraine. I saw Putin stumble and fall backwards. (a setback?) (Baba) Predicted 8/18/22.

I saw a wolf doing back flips – maybe Chad Wolf (former DHS leader)? (Baba) Predicted 8/18/22.

When I closed my eyes to sleep tonight, I saw an image of Putin with his head down on a conference table. He looked like he was either too weak or too tired to lift his head. (Jampa) Predicted 8/2/22.

I see heavenly light over Ukraine. The prayers and good wishes of people are being heard and are helping. (Baba) Predicted 4/27/22.

Tesla and Apple are in Ukraine, which will become a major hub in the new world order. A tech center rebuilt by the world. (Teri)

Zelensky is hailed a hero and the people of Ukraine an example to us all.  (Clara)

LivingFree2, tybin, Vesta and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@allyn)
Illustrious Member Registered

Has anyone got an image, prediction, or reading on Crimea?  I think this would be important as to the final outcome of this war.  

Will Ukraine decide to drive Russia not only out of the territories they invaded this year, but also the areas that Russia allegedly "annexed" back in 2014?  Will the pro-Russian faction watching the Russian military run for the hills start panicking when they realize Russia can't protect them anymore?  Or is Putin trying to flip the script if Ukraine invades Crimea so he can show the pro-Russian separatists fleeing from Crimea and begin parroting lies about the Ukrainians being Nazis again.  Will this conflict over Chimera last for a long time, a disputed area not so different from the situation in Israel and the Pakistianians?  Or will Crimea become part of one country (either Russia or Ukraine) as part of a peace treaty?

I think Crimea's overall fate will give clues as to Putin's ultimate demise.

lenor, ghandigirl, DolphinSpirit and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

Does anyone have a prediction on USA further funding on Ukraine? I’m getting really worried 

lenor, Lauren and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@tybin 

I am not aware of seeing that specific prediction.  

If it helps, I have always felt relatively positive about the outcome of the Russian-Ukraine War, I still feel that way.  I hope we will see a  shift for the better around Spring. 

Cindy, FEBbby23, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fjellvandre)
Honorable Member Registered

I've felt increasingly worried for Ukraine as well. The frontlines haven't moved much lately, and there have been reports of even Ukrainians saying the war is not going in the right direction. 

I tried to pray yesterday, and immediately got an image in my head of the Russian army in the form of a huge crate placed on the Ukrainian map. The crate looked huge, but on the back side I could see that it was almost empty. It was down to maybe 1/5th full or less and emptying fast.

tybin, Lauren, lenor and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

Well I can’t find the prediction regarding Zelensky in deep doo doo but between House Republicans refusing to bring funding to the floor and this article (It does say they keep him from having knowledge)….. I think Both qualify as a hit 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/11/11/nordstream-bombing-ukraine-chervinsky/

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@fjellvandre)
Honorable Member Registered

Something made me think of russian nationalist Igor Girkin yesterday, the war criminal arrested by Putin this summer for 'extremism' (speaking too freely about the war). According to a newly leaked letter to his wife, he predicts russian offensive abilities is drying out and will be 'greatly reduced' by spring. 

https://bnn.network/world/russia/igor-girkin-forecasts-deteriorating-prospects-for-russian-forces-in-ukraine/

I was reminded of my vision from a few weeks back of the russian army as a big but almost empty crate.

Saga, Lovendures, tybin and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: