Notifications
Clear all

October 2022 Latest Predictions (Made 9/1/22)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

October 2022

I've also added at the end the predictions for this month that we made on 2/1/22.

U.S. — Politics

Predicted 9/1/22

• There is a major defection from the Republican Party which shakes up their members. They didn’t see it coming. (Baba)
  • Tension in the collective. Races have become crazy. Yard signs everywhere, even where they shouldn’t be. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I just heard “desperate times call for desperate measures.” I believe this applies to Republican candidates who will sacrifice anyone to maintain or gain power.   It also applies to Democrats and disaffected Republicans and Independents demonstrating their fighting spirit to save democracy. (deetoo)
  • I am anxious about midterms. There are a lot of suspicious activities and plans to sabotage from extremist Republicans. (Tonya W)
  • Anxiety in the collective over the midterms (Arman)
  • This is an ugly campaign season. But I distinctly heard, “It’s just noise.” (Dannyboy)
  • Polling is everywhere. Some of it is contradictory.  Accuracy is now more difficult to achieve. (Seeker4)
  • The US is calmer, and the atmosphere is not at all what we might expect right before an election. People have already made their decisions for voting.  It’s as if the election results are now a foregone conclusion. (Bluebelle)
  • I am feeling steady, watching events that began in September unfold politically. (CC21)
  • The momentum is with the Democrats in both the House and the Senate. President Biden’s numbers improve in small increments over time. (Seeker4)
  • The key to winning the midterms will be getting the young people to come out and vote. (Arman)
  • I just heard “the chickens are coming home to roost.” All those cowardly chicken politicians and their enablers will now have to deal with the unpleasant results of their past decisions, actions, and inactions. (deetoo)
  • GOP nominee race shows DeSantis ahead (of other Republicans). (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There is an upset in Florida. Something comes out about DeSantis, but I don’t think it affects him politically. (deetoo)
  • I feel a dark energy coming from Florida regarding the election. I feel cheating is taking place. (Arman)
  • Stacey Abrams doing well in her race. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see Stacey Abrams and the State of Georgia. Something of importance is happening with her. (Seaholly)
  • House Representative Alexandra Ocasio Cortez is in the news. (Lovendures)
  • Obama in the news. (Lovendures)
  • Upheaval and chaos surrounds Trump. (Seaholly)
  • Trump is running scared. He is very angry, fighting and delaying the inevitable as much as he can. (Seaholly)
  • Trump is screaming that things are unfair but losing his battle of lies. Truth will prevail. (Seaholly)
  • There is a heaviness surrounding Trump. (Lovendures)
  • There is less focus on Trump this month. (Arman)
  • Trump is not yet indicted. (CC21)

U.S. — People/Other

Made 9/1/22

• People are resolute in their desire for change. There is an absence of anger and more acceptance of where we are as country.  We are where we are.  (Bluebelle)
  • I feel sadness in the collective. (Dannyboy)
  • The KKK clash with a crowd of people. (Tonya W)
  • More Halloween festivities this year than ever, since Covid. Sense of normalcy. (Tonya W)
  • I see bonfires and witches in the news. (Tonya W)
  • Gun range accident. (Tonya W)
  • More people are getting dogs and cats to accompany them. A generation of young people are not wanting to have their own children and invest in relationships with animas. (Clara)
  • There is a warm orange glowing which reminds me of embers from a dying fire. (Lovendures)

Made 2/1/22:

• Halloween is scarier than usual, but I don’t know why. (Baba)
  • A warm beach, a flat shoreline, people on the beach. There is nothing here. This feels like a critical month, the outcome of which is still brewing. (Andrew Posey)
  • There is civil unrest in various states. I see fighting, violence, and intimidation. (Arlana)
  • Men in riot gear wearing khaki military-style outfits, just standing. (Freya)
  • Feeling a shift in energy. More people ready to fight for their rights, (Sonali)
  • Religion is in the news (feels like Christianity in the U.S.). (GradualGoddess)
  • In the news: court cases involving the Trump family. (Rowsella)
  • There is a problem with chicken. Be careful of food consumption. (Share)
  • A quieter Halloween even though Covid is not as prevalent. (Kyle)
  • Large wooden wheel slowly spinning in poor condition. (Mike)

Economy

• I hear a crash in October. When I think of this month, I feel black October in 1929.  The cost of living is becoming so expensive, people will start thinking of not having children.  (Sophie) Made 9/1/22
  • Something happens with the stock market. I think there is a big loss, and it may be related to a Fed increase in interest rates or another tech bubble and the cryptocurrencies bursting. (Rowsella) Made 2/1/22

Covid

Made 9/1/22

• Covid will be treated like the flu. (Enkasongwriter)

Global

Made 9/1/22

• Scot Morrison of Australia finds himself in legal trouble and subject to increased scrutiny due to actions he took while in office. (Baba)
  • Germany decides to turn completely away from Russian gas. (Baba)
  • Italy has major problems in its federal government. Someone got too chummy with the Russians? (Baba)
  • An accident or explosion takes place in what looks like a northern Russian mining town with Soviet style white and yellow buildings and dilapidated box-like apartment blocks. There’s big machinery digging the earth and a big pit nearby. It feels like this town is contaminated. (Seaholly)
  • There is chaos caused by Russia, but it is bad for Russia. It is as bad for Russia as it is for the people they are trying to punish. (Andrew Posey)
  • Sanctions on Russia. (Tonya W)
  • A crisp quiet air hangs over Ukraine. (Teri)
  • Liz Truss will be a disappointing leader in the UK. She has inherited an economic disaster, inflation and rising gas prices. (Clara)
  • President Xi takes down the CCP (Communist Chinese Party) with him. (Enkasongwriter)
  • Legault wins the Quebec elections. (Sophie)

Made 2/1/22:

• Oktoberfest can finally take place again in Munich (at the end of September, beginning of October). (Baba)
  • San Destin is in the news. (Baba)
  • Something is happening in space. This could also be space junk or threat of nuclear war. Our friends from space dismantle the situation. We are safe. (Teri)
  • China is in the news concerning trade negotiations. (Siobhan)

Earth & Climate

Made 9/1/22

• Sudden cold weather in the Northeast. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • There are some unusually cold snaps in the Northeastern U.S. (deetoo)
  • Halloween is rainier than usual in the northeast U.S. (Baba)
  • I see a high wall of water, a huge wave of water. There is a large water event. (Lovendures)
  • There is severe flooding somewhere in the U.S. People are in canoes paddling down streets.  Brings more focus on climate issues. (Seeker4)
  • Flooding in Mississippi. (Tonya W)
  • Flooding the in Pacific Northwest. (Tonya W)
  • A hurricane will hit the east coast of the United States including northern Florida, South Carolina and North Carolina. There will be heavy rain and flooding in the Carolinas. (Siobhan)
  • Floods in Asia. (Tonya W)
  • Early fires start in the south of Australia due to unseasonable heat. (Baba)
  • Fires and intense wind in the news. (Lovendures)
  • Continued drought in the western U.S. that contributes to wildfires. (CC21)
  • Dark smoke out west. I see a vision of a buffalo standing against it.  (Dannyboy)
  • I see a country lane with colourful leaves falling to the ground. It is after a rainstorm, with birds singing and a fresh, cool breeze blowing. It’s an idyllic autumn day. This is a good feeling. (Seaholly)
  • I pull the empress card for October, and hear the words, nature is asking us to develop our feminine part, to understand what is being said to us, to stop our devastating behavior towards her. (Clara)
  • Brown bears and/or grizzlies in the news, possibly about the salmon (lack or abundance? It is not clear.) (CC21)
  • The olive trees in Greece are in the news. There is a worker shortage in Greece. (Siobhan)
  • Apples shrivel on trees. (Teri)
  • Grain shortage in the news. (Teri)

Made on 2/1/22.

• The first couple of weeks of October are very warm and sunny in Europe. (Baba)
  • East coast mountains are wet. (Lovendures)
  • I see the Mexican Hat rock formation just north of Monument Valley. I think there will be news about this area of the desert southwest. (Lovendures)
  • There is an early snowstorm in the Midwest. (Carol/CC21)
  • Early snow in the US. (Scarlett)
  • I see snow, cold, sickness. (Maria)
  • This is the warmest October on record. It feels like summer. (Serpens)
  • Unseasonably warm weather in October. (Rowsella)
  • Water shortage. People needing to conserve. (Share)
  • I’m in the West and I can’t breathe, there is smoke, fire attacks. (Share)
  • I see mudslides. (Tippianne)

Science & Technology

Made 9/1/22

• New uses are discovered for spider venom. (Baba)
  • New children’s health technologies introduced around apples. (Teri)
  • New medicines and vaccines in the news. (Teri)

lenor, Luminous, 2ndfdl and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@autisticanthony)
Reputable Member Participant

The midterms have been an increasing source of daily anxiety for me, as they inch closer with each day.  I've fully expected this period of imminent stress (within the context of my life) for a long time, as the mainstream media's default assumption and self-fulfilling prophecy has been that Democrats are certain to lose one or both chambers of Congress -- they've been peddling this narrative almost from the time Biden initially took office! (even when his approval ratings were still fairly strong)

I don't understand why "journalists" and media pundits can't seem to understand how their enabling of this right-wing narrative is desensitizing people to it...and almost implicitly ENCOURAGING people to vote Republican in downballot races this November.  Do they not realize that THEY will be targeted, just like most groups/people, under a theocratic U.S. regime???

That's why these predictions make me have cautious optimism...that the outcome of one-party fascism in America isn't necessarily preordained.  I wish I knew what else I could do, as a lurker of this community, to help magnify the energy of the lightworkers...as I myself don't receive clairvoyant visions/sensations (at least, not that I'm aware of).

lenor, FEBbby23, LalaBella and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@autisticanthony Thanks for your intelligent and heart-wrenching response. Writing postcards in a postcard campaign to help marginalized voters get to the polls is a big way to help with the campaign.  Donating to dems also helps. But mostly helping people get to the polls.  There are many postcard writing campaigns and you can run your own.  I believe Vote.org is one, but I'm not current on the best ones to join.  If anyone here knows, please post! 

PamP, lenor, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@autisticanthony)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

There are many postcard writing campaigns and you can run your own.  I believe Vote.org is one, but I'm not current on the best ones to join.  If anyone here knows, please post! 

I've been doing something similar to that, to an extent, for many months now...I send out mass emails (with the recipients' addresses bcc'ed).  I've been going state-by-state throughout the year, sending out these emails to Democratic Party organizers as well as to people involved with other civic organizations (Sierra Club, League of Women Voters, NAACP, Nature Conservancy, ACLU, etc.)

I also send these bcc'ed emails to specific individuals from colleges and universities, targeting specific recipients whose academic areas of instruction are specifically rooted in social justice and/or sustainability.  I'm currently working my way through California...and, in the coming weeks, my focus is going to be on the 7-10 or so "purple"/competitive U.S. House districts in California that could potentially tilt control of the House of Representatives one way or the other.

But if anybody knows of any Swing District postcard-writing orgs (where they send you the materials, and you just have to handwrite the postcards themselves), let me know.  I feel that, by the time Halloween arrives, it'll be too late to send out any snail mail postcards given the turnaround time for postal mail.

PamP, lenor, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)
Illustrious Member Registered

hey @autisticanthony , welcome aboard!

Beto O'roarke could use some help to beat the evil Gregg Assbot in the Texas governors race.  Here is some info, if you or anyone else is interested:

Write LETTERS for Beto O’Rourke

1. Request a batch of 20 letters using this form:  https://act.betoorourke.com/go/LetterRequest
2. We will email you a PDF of 20 letters to print and personalize with your hand-written reasons for supporting Beto.
3. You’ll provide postage and envelopes, and hold the letters to be dropped in the mail on October 19th.

You can read our letter writing instructions here:  https://act.betoorourke.com/go/LetterWritingHub
You can find our talking points here:  https://act.betoorourke.com/go/TalkingPoints
We also hold regular virtual letter writing trainings. To join us, sign up at betoorourke.com/write.

thank you!

PamP, Seeker4, lenor and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@autisticanthony)

@unk-p My energy is on the U.S. House of Representatives, right now...but I hope people will get out the vote for Beto, as well.

PamP, lenor, FEBbby23 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Posted by: @unk-p

hey @autisticanthony , welcome aboard!

Beto O'roarke could use some help to beat the evil Gregg Assbot in the Texas governors race.  Here is some info, if you or anyone else is interested:

Write LETTERS for Beto O’Rourke

1. Request a batch of 20 letters using this form:  https://act.betoorourke.com/go/LetterRequest
2. We will email you a PDF of 20 letters to print and personalize with your hand-written reasons for supporting Beto.
3. You’ll provide postage and envelopes, and hold the letters to be dropped in the mail on October 19th.

You can read our letter writing instructions here:  https://act.betoorourke.com/go/LetterWritingHub
You can find our talking points here:  https://act.betoorourke.com/go/TalkingPoints
We also hold regular virtual letter writing trainings. To join us, sign up at betoorourke.com/write.

thank you!

Oh this is good!

Thank you Unk-p.  I have a daughter in Texas as many of you know and it is so important to get Beto elected.

lenor, 2ndfdl, Kateinpdx and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lyndsayt)
Honorable Member Registered

@autisticanthony Hi Anthony and @unk-p, I just received an email about writing postcards, which I will post below. This might appeal to you more as it is more general voters they are reaching out to. You can also choose which state you would like (I will be choosing Texas, as a Californian that thinks we have a real shot of flipping TX and also have several close friends who live there) or even if you want to focus on a specific district, you can find that here as well. 

https://votefwd.org/campaigns

lenor, FEBbby23, Maggieci and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

thank you @lyndsayt !

Posted by: @lyndsayt

(I will be choosing Texas, as a Californian that thinks we have a real shot of flipping TX

As a San Franciscan at heart, but living in TX, i also feel that this is do-able.  And just driving around Houston, i have only seen one sign for Assbot, and hundreds for Beto (but of course, if it was only up to the big cities, Beto would have already won).

ps- Newsome will be POTUS some day ❤️ 

PamP, lenor, Maggieci and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lyndsayt)

@unk-p I would love to keep Newsom all to our Californian selves but he seems like he’s making a real shot for the presidency and would be great! He just keeps signing legislation that’s knocking it out of the park! 

my favorite new law signed in is the fine from 10-30k for unsolicited lewd pictures being sent. I had just been talking days before with the man I am dating about how these types of pics feel like assault and 2 days later this legislation was signed. 

He’s also going after Abbott and Desantis and I’m here for it!!! 

Astarte, lenor, Maggieci and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@lyndsayt don't know why i added the extraneous "e" to his name, lol. Gavin was the city councilmember for my district in SF, a long time ago. I agree, he has been fantastic as a Governor, but isn't there a term limit for that in CA?

Also, don't tell him, but i was just getting ready to post an unsolicited lewd pic of DeSatan in the Revolving Lounge (no worries, not nude- he's wearing mom jeans and white go-go boots) hehheh

PamP, lenor, FEBbby23 and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lyndsayt)

@unk-p I do that all the time also!! to be honest, I’m not sure what the term limit is for CA- how horrible is that?! 

I do know that when he was mayor of San Francisco he was the first mayor in the whole country to open up the doors of city hall to the LGBTQ community to marry 😊. Also, wasn’t he married to Kimberly Guilfoyle at that time? Really curious what happened with her since then. 

Maybe he doesn’t mind if you post those pics in another state!! 

lenor, Unk p, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

I would vote for Newsom in a heartbeat! I saw an interview with him recently and I loved how clearly he called out the shenanigans that are going on. He's the kind of feisty, fiery liberal we need IMO! 

Here's the interview clip (it's about 5 minutes long):

'We Need To Call Them Out': Gov. Newsom Wants Democrats To Push Back On GOP Governors

lenor, PamP, Jeanne Mayell and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @unk-p

but isn't there a term limit for that in CA?

Yes, two terms (need not be consecutive).

lenor, PamP, Unk p and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@febbby23)

@lyndsayt he was married to Kimberly who is now dating Donnie Jr.  talk about dating down. But maybe that’s where she always belonged.

lenor, Lauren, PamP and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lyndsayt)

@febbby23 oh I meant, what the heck happened to her to move so far that direction… dating down is the understatement of the year!

lenor, FEBbby23, Iridium and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@laura-f)
Illustrious Member Participant

Don't like Newsom.

I live in CA.

I feel he's unelectable for national office. He comes across as weird, hypocritical and know-it-all to people outside of CA.  He's done a lot of good here, but also some not so good which, believe me, would keep him out of the WH. I sincerely hope he rethinks.I have voted for him and will continue to do so for governor or even if he went to Congress, but presidential? Nope. He can't win.

My main issue with the Dem Party and their choice of prez candidates is that they have fallen into the trap of picking people that anyone not on a coast doesn't like.  Bill Clinton only won because of his Arkansas roots, same for Jimmy Carter (GA). And Obama won because districts hadn't yet been completely gerrymandered and the VRA was still mostly intact, in addition to his very centrist positions.

I continue to assert that a great choice is Pete Buttigieg - an educated veteran from the Midwest, a white male.  For 2024, I think that women and people of color will have to stand down or else we risk losing the chance to "right the ship" forever.

TriciaCT, lenor, FEBbby23 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@laura-f I'd like to see Newsom in the House or Senate. I think he'd be effective there. Buttigieg would definitely be a great choice for president. I've been very impressed by what he's done in his current position.

lenor, FEBbby23, Vesta and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@pamp While I agree that Pete has the intelligence and demeanor to be an excellent president, even as a gay man myself, I don't think the country is ready for that yet, at least not in 2024.  Possibly 2028, but even that isn't certain in my mind.

PamP, FEBbby23, Vesta and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@theungamer)
Famed Member Registered

@laura-f Life long CA resident here and 100% with you on Newsom.  He pegs the Smarmy meter but we have no other DEM choice for Gov.

lenor, FEBbby23, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: