Notifications
Clear all

Recent Predictions we did on Ukraine

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Some of us meditated on 3.1.22 on Ukraine and I posted it for donations to Ukraine to anyone who wants to donate $15 or more. It's 20 pages of predictions going through 2023. The post also contains the most recent world predictions we did in February which is 68 pages of predictions by month from 2/22 to the Inauguration 2025. 

I am posting here what we saw for March.  And I will post April at the end of March.  March is the worst month, and it is a rough month. April is much better and a big shift that continues to play out for a year or more. 

This post is long, so hang in there. 

Outline:

• Messages to Humanity about Ukraine (contains wisdom and some predictions)
  • General Messages about the Ukraine Situation
  • Feb/March visions made earlier
  • March predictions

Messages to Humanity about Ukraine and the World

• Don’t give up hope that good will win. This will not go on forever. Keep sending your good energy. It really helps. When we join our good energy, it brings about change. This is what must happen to bring about positive change. (Baba)
  • Forgive all. Fill your hearts with light and your light will expand to the world.  The people of Ukraine feel your love. They feel your protection. The hearts of the human collective will grow from this. Keep going. Become greater from this. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see an aerial view of Ukraine, then the entire world. I see a stream of blazing light shining from the heavens, creating a blanket of white light covering the sky.  I hear “expand, expand, expand your light!”  To me this means that we each play a part in making that happen.  When we each shine our light, it is amplified a hundredfold. (Deetoo)
  • Hold steady. Hearts are changing. Keep the light/flame going as the world needs us to tend to it. This light will stay banked in us and used to reignite hope and love when the time comes. That is part of our job. This is a necessary part of our evolution and growth, a tipping point. But it will not be quick. There will be a lot of suffering. (CC21)
  • It is a time of for us to all go to the light and the light is going to come in ways that we never thought were needed or necessary.It is the actions of each of us, in small ways, that will turn the balance. We are the shots of light in the dark. We need to be strong. (Andrew Posey)
  • Here in our own world it is important that we be kind. We are all in the exact places we need to be. I see all of us in the light and our light going into the general pool. It is a bank of light. We have all waited for this moment and our karma is related to how we will endure what is to come.  (Andrew Posey)
  • I see a canopy of white light spinning over the entire planet, starting at the top and moving downward. I hear a message, “You are not alone.” (Seeker4)
  • Do not despair. The light of truth will dissolve the darkness. Do not lose hope.  Hearts will be softened.  Truth shall prevail. Do not become bitter and hateful.  Choose kindness.  Choose love. (Deetoo)
  • The situation now is dire, but there is hope. Hope begets hope. Love begets love. (Lovendures)
  • Ukraine, you will not be vanquished. Hold steady and don’t despair. Higher powers watch over you. (Bluebelle)
  • This war will change everything. We are moving forward as a global community. We are waking up.  We are brought together, united.   We are all one tribe. The world is filled with so much love, it cuts through fear. It helps heal pain.  We are learning how to evolve into a more enlightened people. (Lovendures)
  • What is to come? The Light and the Dark and the Big Fight that is now coming into the fore. Be strong and be ready and be strong of heart.  “These are the Alps” (Note: this is a quote from a James Merrill poem.) (Andrew Posey)
  • Exhale.  Our job is to stand firm and steady. Resolute.  We each have a role to play.  We are all meant to be here.  (Deetoo)
  • Don't give up, keep fighting and resisting, you will win, your hearts will rejoice, and you will recover. There will be glory for those who are fighting for justice. The dead have to be buried, honored and remembered and the buildings, parks and lakes have to be rebuilt and cleaned of all this toxic mess that has been let loose on this beautiful country Ukraine. (Clara)
  • Ukrainian women and grandmothers make a difference in the outcome. Putin will be brought down by women. (Bluebelle)
  • There is global connection in a different way and a great deal of discomfort over the state of the world. We (here on Earth) are not holding our breath anymore. It has begun. The combination of pandemic and a war in Europe is shifting us. (CC21)
  • This crisis in Ukraine is creating a newer, higher consciousness. There will be a renewal of true patriotism, but not to a single country.  It will be a patriotism grounded in truth, kindness, acceptance and unity around the world. It will be a patriotism to unified humanity.  (Deetoo)
  • Energies are converging in the material, emotional, and spirit world as Earth evolves. It is all one, we are one. Dream a new dream, a new dream of Earth. This is the beginning, as it is now, will be, and forever more. We are going through a change of timeline. Your timeline is Light. Let it be. Send your Light, it is needed. (Teri)
  • This is not the end. This is the beginning. (Deetoo)

General Situation in Ukraine (predicted 3.1.22)

• Many people will be displaced by this war. They will sprout like sunflower seeds where they go, and their message will accompany them. This will influence the hearts and minds of many to help them and end this war. (Baba)
  • The people of Ukraine are fighting for their lives. They are learning about heroism. Many are terrified, many are running for cover. Meanwhile their president, Zelensky, stands strong. He feels this is his moment and he is not afraid. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see the cold wind and the harsh light of the days of war and there are people pulling their clothing tight, the wool of sweaters pulled tight against the wind and the cold. I feel the cold of the night and the sound of the bombs.  (Andrew Posey)
  • There is a sense of being in the middle of a car accident, with nothing to do but to see if you can live through what is about to crash. I feel the worry and the need to flee, but my feet are cold, and they have no place to go.  There is a sense of fear, and in my throat a tightening, a wanting to scream but knowing there is no place for that scream to go.  Except into the dark.  This is about the battle for good and the battle for evil, and the need for individual emergence and engagement.  (Andrew Posey)
  • The fierceness of the Ukrainian people is felt through the diaspora of Ukrainians around the world (generations who have migrated before to Canada, US, and other areas.) (CC21)
  • I feel that Ukraine will sustain losses but will not yield or fall. They (with the help of the world) will hold Russia off. (CC21)
  • It will take years for Ukraine to rebuild from the devastation of war, but they will persevere. Many nations will offer their aid and support in rebuilding their country. (Deetoo)
  • I hear Freddy Mercury singing the Queen song, “We are the champions, my friend. And we’ll keep on fighting till the end.” (Deetoo)
  • War is inevitable for Russia. This is for earth to change. The evolution is here; this is the last war of this kind. It is lopsided and ill-advised. It will turn everyone’s stomach. The next generation watches and will not allow it. (Teri)
  • Russia has limited resources and will not be able to continue their battle for long. The longer the war goes on, the more the Russian people turn against Putin and his enablers. (Baba)
  • Quite a few Russian soldiers use the opportunity to defect during this war. (Baba)
  • Putin has misjudged his own military. I see Russian military huddled together, deeply concerned. Morale has been affected. (Deetoo)
  • People are uniting all over the world, uniting against Russian aggression. (Bluebelle)
  • Finland and Sweden draw closer to NATO because of this. It has the opposite effect of what Putin wanted. (Baba)
  • Technology will be used against the Russians in surprising ways. (Bluebelle)
  • Putin orders the use of an illegal weapon (chemical or nuclear?) out of desperation, but his commanders do not want to carry out the order. It is one step closer to him losing power. I cannot see whether the attack is carried out. (Baba)
  • This is the beginning of the end of Putin’s brutal regime. Russia’s economy will be in ruins. Russian citizens will revolt. (Deetoo)
  • Russia will begin to implode. People are rising. (CC21)
  • The war will not go well for Putin. He may win the battle, but he will lose the war.  (Deetoo)
  • So much darkness in Putin’s world. What light there was is dimming. (Seeker4)
  • I had a vision of Putin, alone at a desk inside a palatial private residence. He was startled by the sound of a door being kicked in, followed by a group of men running in his direction. He grabbed for the closest improvised weapon (a gold letter opener) and turned to run. As he did this, he was thinking of himself as Caesar and knew that he'd been betrayed by someone very close to him. I saw this occurring by or before 2024. (Vestralux) (Predicted in 2018 for some time before 2024)
  • Because of this Ukrainian invasion, Putin is losing his country, even some closest to him. For the past week I’ve been hearing “Brutus.”  (Deetoo)
  • I saw Putin lying on top of a made bed in a dimly lit bedroom. He was wearing black slacks and a wrinkled, pit-stained white button-down shirt, loosened at the collar. His shoes were on his feet. A woman tentatively entered the room and delivered a message and left. Hearing it, Putin leapt out of the bed cursing, walked quickly to a high built-in shelf and opened it to reveal a very small, windowless room. It could have been a safe room or a small private office, but I didn't see any furniture. As he entered and closed the door, I could see that he was utterly furious. His face was crimson, and he was spitting and swearing in rage. He was alone. (Vestralux) Predicted in early February, no time given. Comment: This speaks to how angry, paranoid, and isolated he's become. It struck me that he was wearing dirty clothes, as if he was too paranoid to change them, maybe because of the potential for poisoning by his own FSB agents. I'm thinking of how they've been known to poison people by breaking into the dry cleaner's and placing a miniscule amount of some toxic chemical inside the shirt collar. When the person wears that shirt and begins to sweat, the chemical is released, and they die.
  • Putin has something wrong in his head. It could be a tumor. No empathy for Putin who is ready to destroy everything in Ukraine and to destroy Zelensky, wipe him off the face of the earth. That is his evil wish. He will stop at nothing and cares about nothing. He is sick. He is evil and has no morality. He cannot see hearts and minds of people. He only feels pain and wants revenge because he and his dream of a strong Russia are destroyed. (Clara)
  • I don’t know how, but the people do not get destroyed; the country does not get taken. They fight back against evil, like Asterix and Obelix, fighting a giant Roman force. Their force beat the Russian forces. Putin’s soldiers are too young, and their hearts are not in it. Every time they set a tank down, and take a city, the resistance comes in and takes it out and reclaims the city. Cat and mouse. Mouse wins. It is clever and agile. (Clara)
  • My eyes go from the cold of the Ukraine to the deserts of Africa and a growing thirst and a growing hunger. Drought and no food. (Andrew Posey)  

Predicted for all of 2022

Putin is in trouble. (Bluebelle) Predicted 9/30/19 for 2022  

Putin is in trouble, losing power. (Deetoo) Predicted 9/30/19 for 2022

Changes in Europe and Russia. (TriciaCT) • Russia in the news, Putin in trouble, Russian people are rising up, tired of his oppression.
(StuB) Predicted 9/30/19 for 2022

Predicted for February & March 2022

These were predicted before March 2022, and as far back as July 2017:

• I see a bear and wonder what is going on with Putin. He is frustrated. His reign of power via Donald Trump is over. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 9/30/19 for December 2021
  • I see tanks rolling across a wide-open space in Europe. Putin is involved. (Jackie) Predicted 3/1/21 for Feb.2022
  • Message to the planet: don’t despair in the Ukraine and in Europe. Putin will fail. (Bluebelle) Predicted 2.1.22 with no time frame.
  • Russian President Vladimir Putin is in the news. (Deetoo) Predicted 3/1/21 for Feb. 2022
  • Russia is aggressive in the Baltic States. European Union steps up. (Kathleen) Predicted 9/26/21 for February 2022
  • This vision is about Ukraine. I see the Capitol again from a distance. There is a phone that is off the hook, so it is not responding. I see soldiers in formation, ready to attack or defend. I see a dome building which I feel is the Pentagon. I see the president sitting at his desk and he looks like Munch’s The Scream. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 2.1.22 for Feb/March 2022.
  • Russia is aggressive in the Baltic States. European Union steps up. (Kathleen) Predicted 9/26/21 for February 2022
  • I see tanks rolling across a wide-open space in Europe. Putin is involved. (Jackie) Predicted 3/1/21 for Feb.2022
  • “Saved from the brink.” The division that Russia has tried to sow throughout Europe and the US has failed. The gig is up. Everyone knows Putin’s games and countries are no longer playing. Republicans who financially benefited from supporting Russia are completely disgraced. (Renée) Predicted 1/22/2017 no time frame mentioned.
  • I see a reckoning for Vladimir Putin. (GradualGoddess) Predicted 3/1/21 for Nov. 2021
  • Russian President Putin is in trouble. The Saudis turn on him. (Teri Z) Predicted 3/1/21 for Dec 2021
  • Putin suffers a setback. (Baba) Predicted 10/29/21, no time frame.
  • I see a capital building in a capital city. I see soldiers marching in close formation and leaning forward. The weather is grey. They look grey and grim, suffering from the weather. I sense others who clash with them, but they will not be deterred. It is a grim scene. At first I thought it was a protest in the U.S., but I think it’s the Russian invasion and the soldiers are not into it. (Jeanne Mayell) The conditions are harsh. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 2.1.22 for Feb/March 2022 (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Russian President Vladimir Putin is in the news. (Deetoo) Predicted 3/1/21 for Feb. 2022
  • Russia is in trouble. Biden gives Putin his walking papers. (Teri Z) Predicted 3/1/21 for January 2022
  • I see a depression in Russia, and Putin continues to falter. He was not successful in his efforts. The world is too tired for world intrigue and drama. The world wants things to be easy. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 6/6/21 for February 2022
  • Putin in the news (Deetoo) Predicted 6/6/21 for February 2022
    Putin is losing control and is worried (Andrew Posey) Predicted 3/1/21 for February 2022
  • “I see Bugs Bunny holding a carrot in front of Putin’s face as he teases, “what’s up Doc?” Then Bugs darts into his rabbit hole. What’s up with Putin? Perhaps this symbolizes Putin being outsmarted in some way by a “Cwazy wabbit”? Something is going on. (Deetoo) Predicted 9/26/21 for February 2022

Predicted for March 2022 (These are the latest predictions we've done -- 3.1.22)

• March is a long month. (Lovendures)
  • By the 15th of March, we know where this is going. Something notable happens on this day. (Baba)
  • Battle intensifies in March. Refugees, heartbreak, the nightmare that is war. The third week of March is the worst. Putin pulls out all the stops. Meanwhile, many Russians are not enthusiastic about Putin’s mission.  March is tough for all on all sides, but mostly for Ukrainians. The world watches with tears. I kept hearing the word Armageddon.(Jeanne Mayell)
  • I see a mom and her young daughter holding suitcases.  They are in silhouette, behind them a bright light glows in the distance. The light is love, hope and home. (Lovendures).
  • Borders are overwhelmed but helpers are giving of their spirit. There is much love and compassion. Everyone is wondering how long this war will be a way of life. (Lovendures)
  • I see Biden’s hand on an older black landline phone. He is either speaking with or about Zelensky.  His arm changes into an arm of an eagle whose talons now grip the phone. (Lovendures)
  • Biden is helping Zelensky in ways he can without violating NATO. Let me count the ways. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • S. Intelligence diligently working behind the scenes. Other allied countries working with them. (Deetoo)
  • S. finds more ways to offer Ukraine aid and support. (Deetoo)
  • The world wants to know how Zelensky is doing. (Lovendures)
  • Zelensky is in camouflage, but the light is shining fully on him. (Seeker4)
  • Zelensky is still alive and fighting/leading. (CC21)
  • I see Zelensky encased in a delicate soap bubble. He's extremely fatigued and run down but otherwise alive and conscious. Around the outside of the bubble is complete darkness. Periodically, an evil presence lunges for the bubble but its own momentum pushes the bubble higher and out of reach. At any time, the winds may shift. Zelensky must keep moving. He cannot give in to fear or weakness of any variety. He has a vital role to play for humanity in this time. (Vestralux)
  • Zelensky is still there. I see a bubble of protection around him. (Deetoo)
  • All the politicians in the world paid by Russia are being exposed and are made accountable and jailed. (Clara)
  • Fox News suddenly changes their tune regarding Russia due to the sentiment of Americans. (Baba)
  • Tucker Carlson disappears from the airwaves for a time. His opinions are no longer wanted. (Baba)
  • Putin is angry, but stymied. (CC21)
  • Putin is surprised by their resolve and his inability to take over. (CC21)
  • Putin flies into a rage because things are not going the way he had imagined. (Baba)
  • More oligarchs and prominent people speak out against Putin. (Baba)
  • Oligarchs are angry, too. They withdraw support of Putin. Urge him to back down. (CC21)
  • The Russian people are angry and suffering as a result of the war. This emboldens them to march and demonstrate. (Baba)
  • I see sunflowers as far as the eye can see. Large demonstrations are occurring. (Baba)
  • I see inside the nation of Russia, screaming riots of people wanting to take to the streets, angry at the inconvenience and the need for Putin to engage with his people, as opposed to being more and more remote. (Andrew Posey)
  • Sanctions are working, though the people of Russia (and Ukraine through the actual war) are feeling the worse of it. (CC21)
  • There is increasing distance from what Putin wants and what the people desire. There is a growing rift in Russia.  There is an increasing weight, and it is about to break Russia and Russia will fall. (Andrew Posey)
  • There is a generational reaction in Russia to this invasion. Older generations are listening to propaganda.  Younger generations are challenging their older relatives.  (Deetoo)
  • The Russian people are wallowing in a very cold desert, little food and money. (Teri)
  • Putin is hesitant to do more because of fear of igniting world conflict, which would harm Russia further or take him out entirely. He doesn’t want to lose power like this. (CC21)
  • I see the Kremlin. Blackness is starting at the base, on the right, and moving upward and over it. Putin is on the outside looking small. (Seeker4)
  • My heart is beating fast. The adrenaline is still there for the heart and heroics of the Ukrainian people. (CC21
  • There is much fighting, but there is adrenaline at seeing the Ukrainians fight and that keeps hope alive. (CC21)
  • Adrenaline coursing through my veins. (CC21)
  • I still see light. (CC21)
  • I see an early spring. I see wet mud, and wet ground, and I see tanks left in the middle of muddy roads in the middle of nowhere. Unmanned tanks on a muddy road in a green forest.  Dead in their tracks. I see it being quiet. It seems that something has stopped.  There is a pause. There is a lack of fighting.  (Andrew Posey)
  • I see fields and lines of trees. It’s the Ukrainian countryside.  There will be a large battle outside of the cities, somewhere in the country in an agricultural area. The Ukrainians win. (Bluebelle)
  • In the city there is still occupation and trouble, but this is not the occupation expected. There is not a winner here. There is still a war but it’s not going anywhere.  Dead in its tracks. There is not going to be the victory Putin saw or as easy as Putin thought it would be.  (Andrew Posey)
  • I see darkness in Kyiv. An acceleration of fighting, more airstrikes – a major battleground.  So many dead and wounded.  The Ukrainian people will not give up the fight.  They persevere.  (Deetoo)
  • Ukraine children crying. This war was all for nothing. (Teri)
  • By or around the third week of March, Zelensky escapes and continues to broadcast from a safe place outside the country. He uses his persuasive skills to get western powers to continue to fight Russia with economic sanctions, cyber disruption, and public opinion. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Zelensky survives. The people survive, even though water and food has run out. They live on their spirit. Their spirit is not destroyed; it is love for their country that keeps them going. The Russians discover the truth about Ukraine and start to rise up against Putin and his allies. (Clara)
  • The earth revolution is starting. (Teri)

April is next and it is much much much improved so hang on. if you want to see the whole package, make a donation of $15 or more using any button on this site. 

TriciaCT, Astarte, Maggieci and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

P.S. I owe a great debt for the hard work of compiling these predictions on short notice to (in alphabetical order) to @bluebelle, @CC21, @deetoo, @lovendures, @share, and @teri.  Thank you, light workers!  And great thanks to those who participated in making these predictions: @baba, @bluebelle, @Clara, @CC21, @deetoo, @lovendures @seeker,  @teri, @Andrew, and @seeker.  

TriciaCT, Astarte, Seeker4 and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: