Notifications
Clear all

April, May & June Ukraine Predictions

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

April 2022

• Putin disappears from public view for some time. (Baba)
  • Further economic troubles in Russia. Putin is pacing around trying to figure out how to win. He thinks if he just doubles down and wins then the world will accept his win. He thinks the world will stop criticizing him after a while. He thinks people have short memories. He wants Ukraine. It turns out it was a major miscalculation on his part. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • In the West, the oligarchs and major corporations are against continuing Russian sanctions. They want to keep the sanctions softer, so they won’t suffer. Biden sends the message that when the dust settles, the world will hold all parties accountable for their role. (Jeanne Mayell)
  • Ukraine is a mess, but so is Russia.  There is no victory but the problems in Russia internally are causing a lot of issues in terms of government control.   I see crowds on the streets, and small huddles of generals or people in the military wondering what to do. (Andrew Posey)
  • I see a mass of people on the streets of the Russian cities. Putin is destroyed. His money is gone; his people turn against him, and he is humiliated. The Russian economy is destroyed.(Clara)
  • Putin is defiant in the face of a destroyed Russian economy, but the sanctions are turning Russian people against Putin. (Bluebelle)
  • Russian citizens are increasingly angry. Their country is collapsing around them.  More protests, street fights between Russian youth and older Putin supporters. (Deetoo)
  • The economy of Russia is tanked, but the ordinary people of Russia are suffering the most from it. (CC21)
  • The people of Russia are revolting, protesting. They have nothing to lose. (CC21)
  • The people rebel in Russia. (Teri)
  • Russian oligarchs are in private meetings. They want Putin stopped.  He is hurting their bottom line. (Deetoo)
  • This is not real, but the cars in Russia are rolling down the streets past the Kremlin in slow motion. Maybe it has to do with a slowing economy, or the ability to move around Moscow. (Seeker4)
  • Putin has no power left in him to deploy nuclear weapons even though he tries it. His inner circle leaves him. They don’t stand up to him. They leave. (Clara)
  • Many of the Russian generals want Putin gone, but don’t know how to accomplish that without jeopardizing themselves. (Deetoo)
  • Young Russian soldiers are in despair, many leaving their posts. Don’t know where they’re going, but anything is better than the situation they are in. (Deetoo)
  • This is a never-ending war that Russia can never win. (Teri)
  • This war will end Putin and the Oligarchs. (Teri)
  • They are working on agreements to end the war. (Baba)
  • There may be an attempt at peace talks (Helsinki?), but Russia is not sincere. (CC21)
  • Mud season has arrived, and the Russian tanks and heavy artillery get bogged down.It’s as if the earth wants to swallow up the Russian army. (Bluebelle)
  • I see a Ukrainian soldier looking out over a vast field, miles of flat brown dirt.  He is  dejected and unhappy.  I hear the words,   “It’s not over.” In May, I see the same field  same soldier.  “Do you see all of this?   We can’t plant.” (Mary L.)
  • There are still some guerilla attacks taking place in Ukraine. (Baba)
  • Birds are flying. I see rebels underground taking out Russian soldiers. (Teri)
  • I see booby traps being planted.(Deetoo)
  • There are more aircraft flying for Ukraine, their air power is beefed up. (Bluebelle)
  • Kyiv is battered.The fighting there has been brutal.  There is continued resistance to the Russians.  They are not prepared for the toughness of the Ukrainian citizens.  The Ukrainians are dug in. (Bluebelle)
  • In a foggy, misty wooded countryside, some people are firing weapons upon each other. (Lovendures)
  • Teenagers spitting on the soldiers. (Teri)
  • There are nuclear concerns (from waste or Russia controlling some plants) and concern that Putin will try something to get the attention of the world or punish the world further. Maybe trying to scare the west into backing off. (CC21)
  • I see the glassy eyes of Putin.  He is in a different world.  When I look to him, we see someone that is without a heart, but the mind of an attack dog.  He is aware that it’s not going well, but he’s unable to come up with a new way of making it move, a sense of cunning, like an attack dog (Andrew Posey)
  • Putin is in a steel room. He is raging, but no one is there to hear him.  The steel symbolizes his cold heart and isolation.  It also symbolizes the steel box Putin has created for himself.  (Deetoo)
  • I see Putin shrinking up like a prune and being pulled away from the Kremlin by a force he cannot control. (Seeker4)
  • I see Putin holding a staff, like he is still going forward to conquer. He doesn’t get it.(CC21)
  • Putin is being chased. He is running. (Teri)
  • I see an important Russian hiding in a cabin in a northeast Russian forest. Someone close to Putin. This is not a safe place for him to hide. (Bright Opal) 9/26/21 for May 2022
  • Belarus takes steps away from Putin’s influence. (Baba)
  • I see that China is not advancing on Taiwan. The Chinese are paused by the issues in Hong Kong, and the virus and the sting of international reactions to aggressive acts of expansion.  (Andrew Posey)
  • China is carefully watching all that is unfolding in Ukraine and Russia.(Deetoo)
  • The problems that China has created for itself are like a rash that is covering the entire nation.  I see China with a growing rash of its own making. (Andrew Posey)
  • Both Russia and China are having issues with the way they run the world, and the way they move as system.  In a way it like the USA where the old way of doing things has gotten corrupt, here the old system is breaking down. (Andrew Posey)
  • Ukraine gets even more military aid from Western alliances.(Bluebelle)
  • There is growing support for Ukraine, there is a unity that is coming with all the hazards of this war, and there is international support for people of Ukraine that warms all. (Andrew Posey)
  • Putin’s actions have created the unintended outcome of unity among countries around the world. NATO is stronger than ever.(Deetoo)
  • The world will support Ukraine. (Teri)
  • The prayers and light for Ukraine (especially during Lent and Easter) are helping sustain the fight. (CC21)
  • The will of Ukrainians is very strong, despite great civilian and military losses and trauma. (CC21)
  • There is deep grief among the Ukrainian people at the loss of their homes and lives as they knew it. (CC21)
  • Where to bury the dead?Where to attend to the wounded? (Deetoo)
  • Who is protecting the Ukrainian people? There is spiritual protection. We talked of St. Michael the Archangel, but I feel the Blessed Mother and also the blood of ancestors and ancient powers are protecting them, specifically. (CC21)
  • The continuing groundswell of Western alliance opposition to Putin is making a huge difference in bolstering Ukraine’s strength and morale.Meanwhile, this opposition is making Putin more contracted, angry and paranoid. (Deetoo)
  • More people open their hearts and homes to the Ukraine refugees.(Deetoo)
  • It is not yet safe for refugees to return. (Baba)
  • Many refugees. (CC21)
  • Oh, the horrors of war! But there is new hope.  I see a cleaning up or a picking up of the pieces.  (Lovendures)
  • Unexpected things happen. (Lovendures)
  • Fields of sunflowers bloom, telling me Ukraine is still there, still a country. (Lovendures)
  • Zelensky is meeting with a religious leader in private.It may be a rabbi or priest. (Lovendures)
  • Zelensky moved to a more protected area. His family has been relocated.(Deetoo)
  • Biden has bonded with Zelensky, and the bond has grown. (Lovendures)
  • April is calmer. Biden is calmer. (Lovendures)
  • Joe Biden helped and is grinning with satisfaction. We do not know all that he has done, but it doesn’t matter to him as it’s only the outcome he cares about. (Seeker4)
  • Fox News’s Tucker Carlson goes quiet.(Deetoo)
  • I see Trump not gaining in popularity. (Andrew Posey)

Older Predictions we Made for April 2022

• March/April: I see Putin in a box. He wants to save face. (Deetoo) Predicted 2.1.22 for April 2022
  • Putin is in trouble, the beginning of him being held accountable. (GradualGoddess) Predicted 2.1.22 for April 2022.
  • Putin feels pressured to act but the pressure is all of his own making. Putin doesn’t look well. (Jude).
  • There are daily demonstrations in Moscow. (Baba) Predicted 2.1.22 for April 2022
  • European Union unites and Russia backs off. (MaggieCi) Predicted 2.1.22 for April 2022
  • There is an altercation with Ukraine again, an assassination attempt. (Rowsella) Predicted 2.1.22 for April 2022
  • I ask, “What’s happening with Ukraine?” Answer: “Oh, Putin is done. “(Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 2.1.22 for April 2022
  • Putin is in trouble. (Bluebelle) • Putin is in trouble, losing power. (Deetoo) • Changes in Europe and Russia. (TriciaCT) • Russia in the news, Putin in trouble, Russian people are rising up, tired of his oppression.
    (StuB) Predicted 9/30/19 for 2022

Predictions for June 2022 (made 3.1.22)

• I see the Ukrainians cheering. I don’t know why because so much still feels unresolved.(Jeanne Mayell)
  • Putin looks weakened. He’s sorry he pushed too hard. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 2.1.22. for June 2023
  • I see people meeting around a negotiation table later this month.(Jeanne Mayell)
  • An agreement is hammered out. (Baba)
  • There’s a peace delegation that tries to bring both sides together and negotiate a ceasefire.Zelensky will not surrender. (Bluebelle)
  • There is a stalemate. (Bluebelle)
  • Putin is pressured by his own to negotiate. (CC21)
  • Putin still wants those eastern areas of Luhansk and Donestk (or is it Donbas?) (CC21)
  • June feels calmer to me. Something has resolved. (CC21)
  • A cease fire and possible negotiations.(CC21)
  • I see Poland.Poland plays a role in ceasefire negotiations. (Bluebelle)
  • Zelensky and his negotiators look sad but resolute. They have lost some of their territory, but it may not be permanent. (Baba)
  • If Russia tries to keep land, it will not last. (Teri)
  • Russia can’t afford this war and feed their people. (Teri)
  • Who takes over Russia now? The other countries have to keep economic sanctions extreme to make this change happen.(Clara)
  • West Europe is scrambling to secure new energy sources for next winter. Gas exports from Russia are a thing of the past. (Baba)
  • The Germans reconsider nuclear energy as a power source. (Baba)
  • I see the growing concern about water and resources. (Andrew Posey)
  • The Chinese look very irritated with the Russians. (Baba)
  • Zelensky is still alive.Zelensky’s family has left the country. (Bluebelle)
  • Some refugees start heading home to rebuild. (Baba)
  • The mood in all of Europe is tense. (Bluebelle)
  • Russia withdraws some troops but occupies the far eastern part of Ukraine. (Bluebelle)
  • The war and troubles are not completely over in June, but Putin is reduced.I want to see him out of power; he is not, but he is reduced.  It’s murky.  I don’t know where he is, but I am not seeing him in a place of power. I am seeing that he is disgraced, and if he is not in power, then he is struggling to keep it. Trump is out or reduced.  Biden is seen as a stronger leader. (Andrew Posey)
  • Putin feels smaller to me – almost shrinking to half his size, or like a doll.He doesn’t feel real, and in some ways, feels increasingly diminished or irrelevant.  (Deetoo)
  • I cannot find Putin.I see him, but I don’t know where he is. I see him up to his head in muck, as if he’s drowning. He actually seems not to understand what happened to him. (Seeker4)
  • There is a growing light all over the world. There is tension, but the tension brings cracks, and the light fills the void.These are actions of the bad resulting in good and inserting itself in ways that were not expected, and it is good. (Andrew Posey)
  • The blood in the ground in the Ukraine is still there, but it’s Spring which has brought the wet and melted snows and the green of a new spring. (Andrew Posey)
  • There is a world that is weary, and I see us watching it spin.  The light is dimmer, but our light is still there.  (Andrew Posey)
  • We are a nation that is not looking at the dark or the sad. We are avoiding a world that is changing and now is so different.  We are whistling in the dark.  (Andrew Posey)
  • Zelensky is still around. He is weary but sees his family. (CC21)
  • There are still skirmishes, but the conflict is diminishing. (CC21)
  • The fighting in Ukraine has decreased a bit, but things are still very tense.I can’t get a clear read of exactly where things are in Ukraine. (Deetoo)
  • I am breathing easier, but still tense. (CC21)
  • The ammunitions from the West helped sustain Ukraine. (CC21)
  • The international criminal court in The Hague wants to prosecute Putin for war crimes but is met with obstacles at every turn.(Deetoo)
  • People of Ukraine are devastated at the losses and trauma of modern warfare on their homes and homeland. (CC21)
  • The Russian people are angry at being lied to about the war in Ukraine and are revolting against Putin. (CC21)
  • In Russia, a toll is taking place and it is getting worse.The world has turned on Putin.  He can’t continue creating his war. When things do open back up for Russia, things will not be as they once were.  (Lovendures)
  • Russia has a natural disaster in June, fires and big waves. (Teri)
  • Someone comes out of prison. The Russian prisons start opening. (Teri)
  • All is quiet. There’s a bitter peace. Not sure it’s what Ukraine had in mind. (Teri)
  • I see farmers and plows. Planting has new meaning.In the earth lie the tools of war near where the farmers tend their fields. (Lovendures)
  • People are singing songs of strength.The community is bonding. (Lovendures)
  • If this was Stravinsky’s Firebird, we are now in the part of the story where the ravages of destruction are being processed.Much contemplation.  The rebirth of the Firebird is yet to come. (Lovendures)
  • I see smiles on the faces of the Ukrainian people standing in the square. They seem more relaxed. President Zelensky walks among them still dressed in camouflage. Now, his clothing changes to a black business suit. He is smiling. He wipes his brow as if to say, “Phew.”(Seeker4)
  • I see some sort of gathering, possibly in a large town square or in front of a large church or cathedral.It feels solemn but hopeful.  White candles lighting up the night sky.  It’s a period of unity, prayer and thanks. (Deetoo)
  • I see President Biden sitting at his desk and turning his attention now to other things, because he can. (Seeker4)
  • Trump is not going to be taken seriously.   He continues to falter under the investigations.  The days of January 6 follow him. (Andrew Posey)
  • Desolate grey countryside. There will be floods. (Teri)

Seeker4, Aheartbegins, TriciaCT and 23 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell Reading these predictions again, I can’t help but feel stunned.  Some of them are already coming true.  Our intuitive community has been reading the future like we’re reading the news.  Everyone of us has unique insight and together we paint a picture of the coming months.  It’s been agonizing watching the suffering and devastation in Ukraine.  I can’t help but feel worried about how Putin will respond to the sinking of the Russian flagship.  Russia has lost tens of thousands of troops, 7 or 8 generals, countless tanks and planes.  Putin’s Army is a joke and Russia is humiliated on the world stage even as the Russian army prepares for a major assault on the Donbas.  We will get through this and Ukraine will get through this, but it’s still an unnerving experience.

Seeker4, TriciaCT, LivingFree2 and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Thanks for the posts. We will eventually get through the crisis. My psyche said that President Zelensky will get the last laugh. Will there be anything COVID-related readings?

Seeker4, TriciaCT, LivingFree2 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @bluebelle

@jeanne-mayell Reading these predictions again, I can’t help but feel stunned.  Some of them are already coming true.  Our intuitive community has been reading the future like we’re reading the news.  

So well put! Reading our  predictions is like reading the news except we saw this before it happened. And the dates by month are accurate too.  No one on the web does this. And nearly everyone involved is not a professional psychic. 

Eva, Lovendures, Seeker4 and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

I don’t know if y’all are watching what is happening in the Donbas this week but Ukraine is kicking some serious butt.

Here they are before launching their counter-offensive 

https://twitter.com/defenceu/status/1568533226678788096?s=46&t=uFxDN1em8Y561-arfFiwtA

Iridium, Jeanne Mayell, Lovendures and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tybin We just did a new set of predictions which we are now compiling and should be ready within a week.  I believe that everyone who saw a vision about Ukraine, saw they would prevail and most saw that they would get back their territory.  When we did a meditation on Ukraine at the beginning of March, just when Russia invaded, we also saw that Ukraine would oust the Russians, but some of us back then had thought the Russians would retain some territory.

Those predictions have been available to donors (minimum $15 donation) ever since and they've been updated through August.  Anyone can obtain all of them this way

Donate $15 for Predictions made through August 2022

I would provide them for free but I do not advertise and I need to earn more money to fix this site glitch.  Probably going to need to build a new site. 

Lauren and tybin reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@tybin, Oh well, forget the donation, I will post what we predicted last March for after June 2022. in a separate topic right now. 

ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

You can see the Ukraine predictions we did in March for mid 2023 here: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/ukraine-predictions-for-mid-2023/#post-57258  

Lauren and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

You can see the Ukraine predictions we did in March for mid 2023 here: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/ukraine-predictions-for-mid-2023/#post-57258  

Thanks Jeanne. I have the predictions. Was just having trouble navigating today so I thought I’d post it head. That video of them signing just touches my soul

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

“Here” not head. Now I can’t figure out how to edit. Lol

ReplyQuote
Share: