Notifications
Clear all

Random Predictions 5!

(@herukane)
Noble Member Registered

So I'm curious if anyone can see on whether congress passes the border / security bill? 

Also like how long does the current speaker last. Hehe 

PamP, Seeker4, earthangel and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)
Illustrious Member Registered

@herukane It's not clear to me at the moment. I fell like it will somehow get voted on/passed, but I'm not sure how that would happen.

PamP, Vesta, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@herukane Funny but before checking my cards on your question, I wanted to find out about this bill, which I see is still in the Senate before going to the House. I got partway down the page of the Washington Post article and, bingo, there was a tarot card in an advertisement on the article I was reading, which gave me my answer. The card is of the deck I use (Thoth) and it is called CHANGE.  That bill is going to change, and it will change a lot, before it is passed. I am quite impressed at how spirit put that card right in front of my face via an advertisement.

FYI, the bill contains $118 billion for (1) U.S. border security, more border patrol agents and asylum officers, greater detention capacity, more technology to combat fentanyl /narcotic smuggling; (2) aid to Ukraine & Israel, Indo-pacific, humanitarian aid. 

@bluebelle @lovendures @teriz @tonyaW @seaholly @cc21 @baba @tesseract @tgraf66 @deetoo

See image below and NEVERMIND THE ARTICLE, CHECK OUT THE CARD!

PamP, FEBbby23, CC21 and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I want to say more about the message I got from the card that popped up in the article I was reading about the Border Bill.  

The card is of the yin/yang symbol which tells us that there are two opposing sides in the Congress (duh) with a tiny but strong agreeing side within each opposing side. The symbol is vibrating colorfully, not dark the way it looks on your table top.

It tells me there is a path to agreement in that card and in that bill if only the GOP members would stop listening to their anti-Christ demi-god, TFG, who lives to destroy. Most of the Congress on both sides really want to pass some form of this bill because it has in it all they need, although in very different amounts.  The bill will allow them to create the border controls they want,  helping what they believe are true asylum seekers while cutting back the drug trade. As for the international aid in the bill, it's once again, a matter of the amount of funding, but not the idea of the funding that they could agree on, if they just stopped listening to the anti-Christ.  

I feel that there will be a border bill eventually, but it's going to go through mucho change.

I also feel that TFG's directive to the Republican congresspeople to ditch the bill is quietly getting on the nerves of many GOP lawmaker who are tired him, of his negativity, and wish he would fade away.

PamP, FEBbby23, CC21 and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeannemayelle I agree with what you are saying above. I just read it and the feeling came to me that it will take a catalyst that greatly weakens TFG’s influence - like possibly the outcome of the penalty in the NY fraud case that will be decided soon being much larger/more severe than predicted -to shift the energy in this situation. 

PamP, FEBbby23, Jewels and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@earthangel)
Famed Member Registered

Sometimes I remind myself that individuals own their karmic journey and it’s none of my business. Other times, I imagine MM coming back as any of the people he scorns and hurts terribly so he’ll know and feel their suffering every day. Out of my hands… Spirit guide us. 🙏🏼
“In a dramatic turnaround, Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell recommended to GOP senators in a closed-door meeting that they vote against the first procedural vote Wednesday, according to two people familiar with the meeting who were not authorized to talk publicly about it and spoke anonymously.” [KSLA News 2/5]

PamP, FEBbby23, CC21 and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

GOP Politicians who are paid foreign assets and the spooky journey of my prediction about that.

My prediction was on the Random Predictions 3 thread that crashed the next day. (never has a thread crashed all by itself, BTW. I quickly set up a Random Predictions 4 thread and transferred it and a few others  but that thread also crashed and those predictions were lost! I got spooked by that but the cyber experts tell me the website was not hacked. 

So I'm re-posting these predictions now, especialy given that the news about Jim Mattis being a UAE likely asset has now surfaced. 

"Some day a book will be published (see screen shot)

FEBbby23, Maggieci, CC21 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@astarte)
Reputable Member Registered

@judejlj I have to put my input here.  It is perceived that Biden arrived in Israel, but the language is Chinese.  The people are described as "white with gray hair".  My intuition is that the dream relates to the Israel situation, but not the Israelis themselves.  The people meeting or around Biden symbolize the alliance between Iran, China and Russia.  Chinese and Russian have similar sounds but the Israeli/Arab language is unmistakable.  The misinformation surrounding Israel and it's struggle to defend their very existence,, serves to undermine Democracy.  The fact that the media continually post "news" and facts given to them by Hamas militants and their sympathizers speaks volumes.  As a personal opinion here, there is NO negotiating with Islamic fundamentalism that seeks to destroy any and all Democracy.  China and Russian would love to embolden Islamic fundamentalists because they have the same agenda to "destroy the west".  Biden does indeed hold the purse strings.  He can flex his muscle with other alliances he has made in Europe, add sanctions to Iran, get a lot of global support to destroy Houthi rebels who are disrupting global trade.  While many liberal people are horrified at the death and destruction of Gaza being thrust in our faces daily, the Biden administration has seen far worse.  And I feel intuitively that this dream shows these forces (Russia,  China, Iran and maybe even Turkey) are thinking they have kind hearted ole Joe Biden hoodwinked.  (To all these regimes compassion is a weakness)  Remember the Generals and people surrounding Biden have seen intentional mass murder of civilians from Assad, Hussain, and recently in Iran with the murder and imprisonment of citizens rising up against their oppressive government. Biden understands these monsters.  Just when they think they have him tricked into doing their bidding, he walks out of the party leaving them thinking... oh shit, is he onto us?  Realizing too late Biden knows he holds more power in terms of global standing and strength.

lenor, FEBbby23, 2ndfdl and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@law5960)
Eminent Member Contributor

Happy Year of the Dragon!

Each year, just before Chinese New Year, I publish predictions for the coming lunar year. I assume that there is a basis for the cycles in Oriental astrology, and then look to past cycles to see what may happen in the future. We begin the Year of the Wood Dragon today, February 10th. This year’s predictions then, stem from what has happened in past Dragon years. I would like to share a summary of the predictions:

1. The United States will see lower inflation and lower unemployment.

2. Stocks will rise, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average moving well above 40,000.

3. There will be no recession.

4. Joe Biden and Donald Trump may not be the candidates for president in the November election.

5.. The candidate nominated by the Democrats, whether Joe Biden or someone else, will most likely win the presidential election. However, Grover Cleveland’s election to a non-consecutive term in a previous Dragon year shows that Mr. Trump may have a chance for an upset.

6. There is an increased danger of flooding.

7. Advances will be made that relate to transportation, but there will be travel disasters such as airline crashes and bus or shipping accidents.

8. Like every year in the United States, there will be mass shootings, some of which may occur at schools.

9. Progress will be made with respect to civil rights and relations between races. The progress will not be smooth and we may see racial violence or even genocide.

10. Expect impressive technological advances, probably in such fields as artificial intelligence, electric vehicles and space travel.

11. The war in Ukraine will drag on, with Russia getting the worst of it.

lenor, PamP, Astarte and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@allyn)

Good afternoon, everyone!  Sorry it has been a while since I have given some observations from a legal standpoint, but things have been so hectic.  Currently, we are doing individual voir dire for jurors on a death penalty case (two defendants shot and killed four people).  The situation is complicated, because we are having a special election for the district attorney in March, and the first murder trial is set for April.  Methinks that when the election is over, at least one defendant will plead guilty before trial.  (Sigh!) Even the operation of law is tainted by politics, huh?

But enough about my life!  Here are some observations concerning legal matters for our favorite Orange whiner (oh, I meant "winner" *wink, wink).

Trump's Civil Fraud Trial-Honestly, I think this is taking a bit too long.  Yes, I know that there are some late developments, but I am anxiously awaiting the results of this case.  Methinks that Judge Engeron will likely order the corporate "death penalty" on Trump.  But even if he doesn't, I know that Trump will face millions in fines, which will deplete his coffers just in time for the election season.

Yes, Trump will appeal.  But like Carroll's case, Trump must cough up the dough that will then sit in a special account for years while Trump drains more and more of his money in appeals.

Between us, I suspect that Ergeron will probably announce his decision on or about February 16.  First of all, it is the middle of the month, which is the deadline he stated a few weeks ago.  Second, it is on Friday, and the judge is likely worried about the MAGA group, so getting away for the weekend puts less court staff at risk while MAGA screams and threatens until the news cycle focuses on a new story, which typically takes 24 to 48 hours.  

So I predict a favorable outcome against Trump in this matter.  It is the OTHER matter that has me worried.

Trump's request for the Supreme Court to hear his immunity claim-We all saw this coming.  Trump is going to beg the Supreme Court to delay his trial on the basis that he has "immunity."  

The stakes are high here.  If the Supreme Court refuses to hear the case, then Trump will go to trial (likely from August through October of this year, just in time for the election).  If the Supreme Court hears the appeal, then the trial will be delayed, and Trump will gamble on the idea that he can win and get the cases against him dismissed.

So, will the Supreme Court take up the case?

In all honesty, I don't know.

Yes, the odds look to be in Trump's favor.  The Supreme Court is already stacked in Trump's favor, after all.  And they don't have to rule in Trump's favor, ultimately.  They just have to agree to take up the case and delay the trial until after the election.

But...there are other factors to consider.

First of all, faith in the Supreme Court is at an all-time low (less than 25% favorability when you average all the polls).  The Supreme Court is already determined to take away our right to birth control and other rights, and thus every time they issue decisions, the cry will grow to change the make-up of the Supreme Court once and for all.  This can include term limits or even adding more Supreme Court Justices to the bench (which I personally support.  Since we have 13 districts, we should have 13 judges in the Supreme Court.)

Second, the Supreme Court already had a chance to take up the immunity claim when Jack Smith asked them, and they turned it down.  How can they take it up now without it looking political?

Third, Trump already has a case in the Supreme Court (the Colorado ballot case).  And I think we can all agree that case will go in Trump's favor.  

Does anyone have a vision as to whether the Supreme Court will take up Trump's immunity claim?  Because I feel that Jack Smith's January 6th case would be the strongest one against him and the one most likely to result in convictions.  It has a favorable judge (unlike the clown judge in Florida on the documents case), a jury pool that was directly harmed by Trump's antics, and the fact that this trial would focus on Trump's worst day of his presidency.

I wish I had more faith in our legal system, especially since I work in it, but I see what politics can do to a system, so I suspect that we as the American people will have to vote Trump out without the benefit of the court system.  The good news is that if we succeed, Trump will be finished.  There is simply no way Trump can get out of prosecution from 2024 through 2028 and hope he can be elected in 2028.  At least one trial will occur, and he will be convicted.  But it is up to us to keep him from the presidency at least one more time.

JackofHearts, Lovendures, Seeker4 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

@allyn 

Nice to hear from you. Thank you for your analysis.

lenor, Seeker4, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@allyn I always like hearing your analysis of events. You make so much sense by clarifying what is going on in the judicial system. I’m just hoping the SC makes a quick decision on the immunity. I can’t imagine that they would give a president complete immunity but you never know with the traitors on the SC now.

Seeker4, FEBbby23, Maggieci and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@allyn I thought I read this yesterday (but now can't locate the source) that Trump has asked the full DC court to hear the immunity case before appealing to SCOTUS, a blatant move to further delay the Jan 6 trial. If I'm correct about this, any insight into whether this will be a successful move? If Trump's lawyers succeed, will SCOTUS have to stand down until the entire DC court rules on the case?

lenor, FEBbby23, tybin and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dannyboy)

Posted by: @allyn

Does anyone have a vision as to whether the Supreme Court will take up Trump's immunity claim?

First of all @Allyn - it’s so good to have you back!

I haven’t read this situation (go figure I’m kind of blocked right now!) but I feel the lower court granted SCOTUS a gift with their ruling.  They have the ability to not deteriorate faith in the courts further AND save themselves from having to piss off a swath of the country.

I think they’ll decline to hear the case personally.

Lauren, lenor and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

Did someone predict a mass shooting at a parade? One just happened at Super Bowl victory parade 

Lauren and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tybin)
Famed Member Registered

He asked SCOTUS to grant a stay while he appeals for an en banc (full court hearing). He’s whining because the district ruling said no stay if he asks for en banc

Posted by: @kathleen

@allyn I thought I read this yesterday (but now can't locate the source) that Trump has asked the full DC court to hear the immunity case before appealing to SCOTUS, a blatant move to further delay the Jan 6 trial. If I'm correct about this, any insight into whether this will be a successful move? If Trump's lawyers succeed, will SCOTUS have to stand down until the entire DC court rules on the case?

lenor, Lauren and Vesta reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

(Apologies to @tybin, I didn't see your reply before I typed all this out. 😂) @kathleen I'm not @allyn, but while TFG *can* request an en banc hearing with the Court of Appeals, he has not yet done so. The Appeals panel said he wasn't immune and that his trial could proceed.  That ruling also gave him 7 days to appeal to SCOTUS for a stay of the ruling while an en banc hearing - should he file for one - proceeds, which is what his lawyers did. SCOTUS has now given Jack Smith and the DOJ seven days to respond to that request (due Feb 20), after which they will decide whether to stay the ruling or not. Will SCOTUS issue a stay? No way to know, of course, but I actually rather doubt it. They ruled against him in the last 65 or so cases, and I can't see this one being any different. The reasoning submitted to SCOTUS is just a rehash of the utterly ridiculous and legally baseless arguments used in the Appeals filing.

To your question though, if SCOTUS does not issue the stay, the case will proceed, likely with all speed, given Judge Chutkan's desire to move as quickly as possible. If they do issue a stay, then, yes, that could cause some dangerous delays.

My issue with all of this is not the delays, it's the fact that the media and talking heads are acting like it's a fait accompli that he will win in November and will kill the case. While I appreciate the potential threat inherent in that course, he won't win, and he won't be able to stop what's coming.

Lauren, FEBbby23, tybin and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@tgraf66 Thanks for clarifying these issues. Just heard Neal Katyal detail Jack Smith's 39-page response asking for a SCOTUS decision as soon as possible. Also glad to hear that if SCOTUS rejects Trump's claim of immunity that the federal trial can go forward very quickly, another issue that the mainstream media has distorted by constantly suggesting that the trial won't happen until the summer or fall, 

You're right about the media acting like it's likely that Trump will win and then kill all the federal cases. It's a disservice to the American public, and the reason that I read my news on NYT, Reuters, AP News and the Post rather than staying plugged into the manic, sensational news on CNN and MSNBC. In an effort to be the first to cover, their stories are frequently poorly written, badly reported and lacking in facts. 

Tara Prete, Lauren, lenor and 4 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

Posted by: @kathleen

Also glad to hear that if SCOTUS rejects Trump's claim of immunity that the federal trial can go forward very quickly,

Just to clarify, SCOTUS isn't deciding on the immunity case right now; they're only deciding whether to issue a stay on the appeals court ruling that the trial can proceed while the appeal is pursued via an en banc hearing. That doesn't mean TFG can't or won't appeal the actual immunity case to SCOTUS after the en banc fails, but if they deny the stay at this point, they would be hard pressed to reverse that if he has to appeal the actual case to them.

KMac, raincloud, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

For many weeks now I've felt that there is a clear path to Democratic victories in November. The Dobbs decision will be the determining factor in election results across the country. I don't see a blue landslide but it won't be a close contest either. It feels similar to the energy surrounding Obama and McCain beginning in September 2008, when the momentum started shifting in Obama's favor.

I've hesitated to post this, since the stakes are so high, maybe this is just my wishful thinking after all, we're still nine months away from the elections, etc. But I feel there will be great determination and clear-sightedness among voters this fall. They will be able to separate the GOP's mudslinging and crazy-making from the actual issues and will make their voices heard convincingly at the ballot box.

Maggieci, Lauren, tybin and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 18
Share: