Notifications
Clear all

Random Predictions 5!

KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@gbs "But I feel there will be great determination and clear-sightedness among voters this fall. They will be able to separate the GOP's mudslinging and crazy-making from the actual issues and will make their voices heard convincingly at the ballot box."

It's just one election, but I'm feeling that Tom Suozzi's solid win in the NY special election this past Tuesday is a harbinger of the voting in November. He clarified the issues with his voters in such a common sense way that they got behind him. The red states will stay stuck in their angry culture wars, but I've got a feeling that this recent election will be repeated in the fall among Blue and Purple states. 

lenor, earthangel, 2ndfdl and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

This is what I got during meditation today:

Chuck Grassley leaves politics.

Something unflattering comes out about the Speaker of the House.

Brad Pitt is in the news.

I see Biden with a heartwarming smile on his face.The weather at the end of this month gets even crazier (more unseasonable).

I see Hakim Jeffries with his arms crossed and tapping his foot. (Not sure what this means).

lenor, Astarte, Jewels and 14 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)
Illustrious Member Registered

@baba 

Thanks! Always enjoy your posts.

•T is going to lose several of his NY properties. He'll be forced to sell them to pay court debts. Have been seeing this for over a year.

lenor, Astarte, Jewels and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Famed Member Registered

@baba  your vision:

“I see Hakim Jeffries with his arms crossed and tapping his foot. (Not sure what this means).”

All I can say, if I were the Minority House Leader, I’d be hard put to stay so calm as I listened to the confusion, lies, vitriol and utter chaos coming from the other side of the aisle. 

lenor, BlueBelle, Carolyn Hughes and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@tgraf66 Reaching out as you've been helpful in clarifying nuanced legal issues, and this one is fairly nuanced to me:

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4472591-trump-opts-against-appealing-civil-immunity-claim-in-jan-6-lawsuits-to-supreme-court/

I understand that this move gives Trump the opportunity to fight the immunity argument further down the road, while allowing some of the other cases to go forward. What impact does this have on Jack Smith's Jan 6 case -- can it go forward? This is where it seems to get murky.

Freya, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mtgal99)
Prominent Member Registered

@baba "Chuck Grassley leaves politics." This made my day and put a very big smile on my face. 😊

Thank you for all you do

lenor, Astarte, FEBbby23 and 6 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

@lawrence $350,000,000 FINE Plus he has to pay the 80,000,000. Dufus is going to be unloading properties. Can't even negotiate a better price because everyone knows he needs the cash. So they are going to be sold on the cheap and more properties then he would be willing to sell.

lenor, BlueBelle, MtGal99 and 14 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@jsr78 

I remember the morning fraud case was announced. Was working on FBI TV show. When I read it, my first impression was this will finish him off.

lenor, Seeker4, BlueBelle and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@freya)
Famed Member Registered

@jsr78  NY financial fraud case is actually higher… with interest it’s close to 1/2 billion dollars owed… to date, TFG’s legal fees have also reached approximately 1/2 billion dollars… and the big Federal cases are waiting in the wings.

lenor, earthangel, Carolyn Hughes and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

Fani Willis will successfully stand against TFG's attorneys and her case against will go forward with her still at the helm.

lenor, Seeker4, MtGal99 and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@kathleen That doesn't concern any of the criminal cases against TFG. This pertains only to civil liability lawsuits brought by private persons or other entities alleging that as the instigator of the J6 situation, he is/was liable for damages to them caused as a result of that. It has no effect on anything else.

lenor, Carolyn Hughes, KMac and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 KMac
(@kathleen)
Noble Member Contributor

@tgraf66 OK, so Jack Smith's recent request to SCOTUS still stands, awaiting a response?

lenor, Seeker4, Freya and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

@jsr78 that comes out to about a million dollars a day, every day, for a year.  Or, about one dollar for every person in America.  So my question for him would be:

B#&@!, where my dollar?

Lauren, Freya, lenor and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 TomA
(@toma)
Reputable Member Registered

@lawrence I’m actually surprised that people listening to Trump brag about how wealthy he was during the 2016 debates, and with utmost hubris declaring that not paying taxes made him “smart”, couldn’t foresee his current financial downfall. (I’ll bet there’s a hit or two somewhere regarding this.). Once it was revealed that he grossly exaggerated the values of several of his properties, it made the claims of his inflated wealth so much clearer. For me, one of the most gratifying results of karmic justice will be for Trump to be reduced to pauperism.

Jewels, Lauren, BlueBelle and 10 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@toma 

Thanks. Agreed. If he makes more shady attempts to secure money,  he'll be caught.

Again, for whatever reason, I don't feel he makes it to election day.

Astarte, Lauren, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

Mark Hamill posted on Twitter: "Maybe Mexico will pay for it" Lol.

Astarte, Saga, Lauren and 18 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@tgraf66)

@kathleen Correct. DOJ has responded already. TFG's team may have an opportunity to reply/rebut, but it's unlikely. I would expect a decision within two weeks at most.

Lauren, Seeker4, Freya and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@lawrence 

Genius!

Lauren, Freya and lenor reacted
ReplyQuote
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I was meditating early today and got the following: 

I saw an image of TFG and heard,“This is how you take him down, brick by brick.”

I heard, “Putin’s downfall will come from within.”

Just as an aside, I get the feeling that the large monetary penalties and money struggles that are coming for TFG may cause him more grief than the thought of any criminal penalty. What do you think @lawrence?

Astarte, Lauren, Seeker4 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

@lawrence Or to paraphrase what he'd said to Nato .." can't pay... didn't pay... no I won't protect you... let them do whatever the hell they want to"

Karma came home to roost fairly quickly on that one don't you think?

Astarte, Saga, Lauren and 12 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 19
Share: