Notifications
Clear all

Dreams - Transpersonal - Share with us here

(@ana)
Illustrious Member Registered

Posted by: @daydreammoonlight

However, in the past week I keep having one in which a well consultant is telling me that we should put a well on my mother in laws property as a back up in case the cities water supply has issue due to climate or contamination. I get a very strong feeling about it and think that it might be literal and correct. 

It is not a bad idea, regardless of whether your dream portends problems with the water supply. You could suggest it without coming off as a whacky alarmist. 

Where I am, a lot of people will put down relatively shallow wells for irrigation and washing, and as a backup drinking water supply-- since the wells are shallow the water may need to be purified before drinking it but at least it is there, and you *can* filter it or boil it or otherwise make it safe to drink if it is not already. And if you do put in a well, make sure you have a hand pump in addition to an electrical one in case the power goes out.   (Disclaimer-- you would need to consult with a professional prior to making any decisions because a lot depends on the nature of the aquifer, the quality of the water, and the depth to the water table in your area. )

FEBbby23, Lauren, DayDreamMoonlight and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@daydreammoonlight)
Estimable Member Registered

@ana Thanks! I appreciate your thoughts and you are totally right. I talked with my Mother in law and she said that they were close to the water table where she is and she thinks their old neighbours down the street used to have a shallow hand pump well! At least I got the conversation going because I didn't realize that about her property.

FEBbby23, Iridium, Maggieci and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

This is an update. I know exactly where this is because I spent part of Tuesday night being there - the city is Seattle. When I had this dream I'd never been to Seattle, and I realized it was the place when one of my brothers and I went to dinner at an Indian restaurant next to the convention center and the street was identical except for the lack of Christmas lights. The other dream, where people were running from some sort of explosion was centered near the US District Court. 

It was quite interesting getting to know Seattle a little. I didn't realize how much I missed the energy a big city has! 

FEBbby23, deetoo, Lovendures and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

I haven't been around the last few days because of some uneasiness about the the US Midterms. I wasn't sure exactly what this meant until I had a dream recently about an injured Eagle. The timing of the dream with all that is happening right now makes me think that it is symbolic of the situation in America, especially as the Eagle is a national symbol of America.

Unk p, Vesta, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

I will add some further thoughts on my dream.

I feel it represents how America is still divided and how the unity of America is still not there. There are some really deep divisions that are like deep wounds that will take time to heal. But whether it could also be some kind of newly inflicted wound is very difficult to say.

Interestingly, it looked as though the wound was underneath the right wing but it was facing me so it would to be my left. I am not sure how to interpret this. It could be about one of the houses either the senate or house of representatives - or could represent right vs left in terms political parties in Democrats vs Republicans.

Together both wings could represent the whole of America, but with one wing wounded it could symbolise America not being whole and complete and functioning in unity.

I welcome others to add their thoughts on this if they wish. 

Unk p, Vesta, Lauren and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

I am not sure what people's thoughts are on dreams allowing us to communicate with the past and/or other timelines, but I certainly had a very interesting dream recently.

I dreamt it was the year 2019 and I was trying to warn and tell my family about the pandemic and what was to unfold for the next 2 years.

My family did not lose any family members to covid throughout the pandemic, but we did lose loved ones to illness and endure (like many families) many hardships on multiple levels.

Even though I knew we would be well equipped to deal with the virus itself and survive, nothing can prepare you mentally for the millions of people who died, the economic turmoil, the stock shortages, the trials that you will face in your own life as a result of the huge disruption, losing loved ones from illness and not being able to properly say goodbye.

In my dream I was trying to tell my family in 2019 what would happen and how the pandemic would unfold.

I remember the dream started with me recognising my 2019 self after seeing my reflection in a nearby glass cabinet and asking my family whether this was indeed the year 2019. When they confirmed that it was, I felt an urgent need to tell them about the next two years but I felt great restraint. I felt as though telling them this would go against the rules about communicating through time. I seemed to have some strong feelings about this and that it was a known fact that this was a big rule that I would be breaking that could alter the timeline. But I knew telling my family wouldn't change much in the great scheme of things, but it might better prepare them mentally for what was to come. I remember crying as I told them what would happen to the world and to millions of families with tears rolling down my face. I knew the pandemic was inevitable and just telling them would not stop it, but I wanted them to know they would be okay and to know what was most important was family and to stick together and support each other as best we could.

Whether there is really a way of travelling through time in our dreams and communicating to ourselves that way, I really don't know.

Certainly, I am aware that there has been some experiences from other people who have had similar types of dreams, and I also understand there is perhaps a psychological aspect to this dream as well.

I welcome others to share their thoughts.

PamP, CC21, Vesta and 8 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@luminous

That's fascinating.  If you really did somehow (psychically) warn your family in 2019,  did anyone seem unsurprised by the pandemic when it actually came?  Were you,  yourself unsurprised?

PamP, Vesta, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

@ana

I dont know. 

I am not sure if what I did affects a different timeline now. I don't know how it works, but I did seem to have some idea in the dream. It is like that knowledge sort of evaporated when I woke up.

If such a thing is possible and I did something that influenced this timeline I am in now, then it could explain why I felt intuitively like I should prepare when the virus was unleashed in China in January 2020. I was buying medical masks, hand sanitiser and other supplies at the end of January 2020. I told my family about it and that we should prepare and they thought I was crazy. I wrote about this not long after I joined this forum 2 years ago in one of my earliest posts. 

But whether what I did in my dream really did make me inuitively act the way I did in 2020 or has an affect on some other timeline I have no idea... But it certainly makes you wonder. 

PamP, Vesta, deetoo and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

I was going to edit my post to add this old post (just found it) but the edit button disappeared, so apologies if this is cluttering the thread.

Here is my old post from 2020 about the pandemic and buying medical supplies early in that year: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/postid/36470/

PamP, Vesta, deetoo and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

@luminous, what resonated with me the most was your 'knowing' that forewarning to change the future was not allowed. I got a real sense that this was a message from Spirit. As I read your initial post from two years ago, what I got was more of a deja vu feeling. You knew the pandemic was coming via intuition, and warned everyone. Those you warned thought you were a little off kilter. It made the current dream feel like Spirit took you back to show you why your warnings weren't heeded as much as you hoped, and to ease any sense of guilt or worry that you hadn't gotten others to understand your sense of urgency.  Maybe in some way you are carrying guilt because someone suffered through the pandemic, and you feel that if you had been more adamant they wouldn't have suffered? I know I've had dreams and fearful visions of things to come, and didn't put 2 & 2 together to change the outcome. I've come to realize, I get warnings, but if I was meant to change the outcome, the warnings would be clearer, or there would be suggestions on how to affect change. So it's possible that my interpretation is thus biased, so take it with a grain of salt. 

PamP, Lauren, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

@cindy

Thank you, that is an amazing insight.

I feel like what you said resonated with me.

Definitely food for thought.

PamP, Lauren, Vesta and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@cindy)
Illustrious Member Registered Participant

I had a bit of an odd dream last night. This was only the second time I can recall seeing a political figure in my dreams. The dream started as nothing special, just your typical jumble of things. I was trying to find something or someone, going through what appeared to be an empty warehouse, and it's adjoining abandoned work spaces. I found folks in my way as I was looking to find something, and they were there to pillage. As I moved from one space to the next, I suddenly found myself in a large open area where there were many people gathering on folding chairs in a semicircular pattern. They were facing a wall where there were open lofts on several levels. I suddenly realized that there were only one or two more seats near me in the center of this group available, and one I felt was meant for Nancy Pelosi. As I tried to tell some woman trying to occupy the empty seat that it was reserved for someone important, Nancy emerged on the fringe of the crowd and made her way to the center where I was. First, she gave me a hug. Then instead of worrying over whether she had a seat when I tried to give her mine, she noticed the individuals occupying the multiple lofts along the wall, and decided that more light was needed. She grabbed a height adjustable floor lamp and extended it upward, much higher than any thought could be done, especially by someone so small in comparison to the heavy weight of the lamp. She didn't care, she said things needed to be in the light, and turned on the lamp at the higher elevation, even as others tried to lower the lamp. I then woke. 

I'm not sure of all the implications, but a few things were clear. She didn't care if she had 'the seat' (in my mind, this means the SOH seat), but she was still concerned about bringing things into the light and not being told by anyone what she could do on her own. She was still a powerhouse. She wanted to expose those in the shadows, whether it was to provide them light or to reveal something they wanted to hide wasn't clear. The layout of the room and chairs was much like the house floor, only with folding chairs in an abandoned warehouse, and the lofts were where the dais would be, tho the entire setup was turned a quarter turn counterclockwise, so the center of the semicircle was to the left of the room vs the front of the room. 

PamP, 2ndfdl, raincloud and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

@cindy   Wow.  Just wow.

PamP, Lauren and Maggieci reacted
ReplyQuote
 gbs
(@gbs)
Famed Member Registered

I had a dream earlier this week that felt clearly transpersonal. It was one of those long dreams, or rather one of those dreams you keep coming back to during the course of the night.

It was as if I was viewing a split screen of Earth viewed from space. On the left hand side was earth as it currently is–dry, windy, sandy, with flashes or shreds of red scattered across its surface. The main energy of the earth (of the planet, its inhabitants? I couldn't tell) was anger and irritation.

On the right I saw another vision of Earth, also viewed from space. It wasn't quite like the famous photos of Earth, but almost. It was covered in a light white haze, but below that was a beautiful blue and green surface. The energy of it was serene. It was clear that the planet was healthy. I also sensed that there were fewer humans on the planet, and I saw a large stretch of green covering most of East and South Africa. (I didn't get the sense that there had been some apocalyptic reduction of humans, but rather that people had ceased to have as many children as in our time.)

When I woke up in the morning, I asked the timeline for the blue, white, and green earth. It said about 75 years from now, give or take a decade.

I felt a deep peacefulness from this dream. To get to that blue earth, it means many billions of us will be working collectively to take care of this one planet we all live on now and in the decades to come.

Maggieci, ghandigirl, Lauren and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@luminous)

@gbs

Maybe what you saw was the future ascension of the Earth to what some call the "New Earth".

Many believe we are in a transition period in the Earth's ascension. How long approximately this transition takes is unknown, but 75 years from now? It could be complete by then, who knows...

As for the lower vibrational states and energies which occupy the Earth now, are they transmuted and spiritually ascended or are they withheld from incarnating onto the Earth during the period it has entered a higher vibrational state? Again, who knows...It will be interesting to find out how it all plays out... 

PamP, Lauren, CC21 and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@seabreeze)
Estimable Member Registered

@gbs Good Morning,

I have been thinking and reflecting upon your dream.

It is a beautiful dream, and I believe it offers reassurance and confirmation,  as well as hope. It was a blessing to receive this dream.

It perhaps is saying that you were gifted with insight to this hopeful future. It can be a reassurance that you are playing a part in helping the world achieve this goal, in your every day actions, step by step. It confirms your progressive actions, that what you are doing is helping, to lead us there.

And also to be re-energized with hope, that when enough of us unite in purpose, in loving-kindness, this future will arrive.

Maggieci, Lauren, PamP and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
 PamP
(@pamp)
Famed Member Registered

@cindy What an incredible dream about an incredible woman!

Lauren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

Last night and into this morning I dreamed that it was my job to capture MTG. Sometimes she was with one woman, probably Lauren Boebert. Sometimes she was with a small group inside a building, but I managed to call her out and make her come outside every time.. When outside with that small group I was able to outsmart her even as she tried to capture me. I even hog tied her once.

It was a dream on a loop.

PamP, Freya, Unk p and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@unk-p)

Posted by: @ghandigirl

Last night and into this morning I dreamed that it was my job to capture MTG.

I even hog tied her once.

I know it's not polite to laugh at a person being hog-tied.... 

,,,but, HA!

this is one rodeo i could actually support

It was a dream on a loop.

Perfect. 

Now do ted cruz

thank you @ghandigirl

PamP, Freya, ghandigirl and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ghandigirl)

@unk-p 

Hahahahahaha

Semi clever unintentional pun- hog tied, on a loop

I actually think this is a hit, as she was then called out for the "we would win and be armed" comment. 

I rarely remember my dreams anymore but this one just wouldn't end it seems.

Ted Cruz- there's the stuff of nightmares!

JourneyWithMe2, PamP, Lauren and 2 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 57 / 63
Share: