Notifications
Clear all

Old Predictions I did in 2013,14, and 15 for the long term future

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

The positive predictions are now posted for 2022.  More will be posted soon for later years.  Go here: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/old-predictions-made-for-2022-that-show-positive-outcomes/

PamP, Vesta, Lauren and 7 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

"P.S.  I think Liz Cheney is incredibly courageous.  I never liked her father, but she has healed his karma.  She's a hero right now." 

Hi Jeanne.  I read this a few days ago and it made a huge impression.  To think that our life actions can heal the karma of another, someone associated with a lot of negativity, and particularly a loved one, is beyond inspiring.  When I watch Liz Cheney in the hearings, I see her father in her...in her demeanor, but coming through in a positive way.  She has vaulted true patriotism to a higher level, an exemplar.  She is modeling for all of us that "Freedom isn't Free".

I dismissed her previously because of her and her father's political beliefs, but have been reminded that there is more to a person than meets the eye, and not to be so quick to judge. 

Thank you for sharing your insight.

PamP, Vesta, bobbie39 and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lyndsayt)
Honorable Member Registered

@lowtide while I strongly agree with the sentiment and think she is doing a great service to the country right now regarding the handling of Jan 6 and helping heal the karma of her lineage, after Roe was overturned she did not hesitate to tweet that she is strongly pro-life and agrees with this decision.

So, while she is doing the right thing for the country regarding tyranny, her bad politics remain. I see her more as I do the conservatives asking for Boris Johnson to resign. She doesn’t like the direction the republicans are going and wants it to go back to how it was before (which also wasn’t great). 

This is just my opinion on the situation as I am completely appalled at the Roe decision as it is going to harm so many women, children and families and create even worse poverty than we are already experiencing. 

https://www.businessinsider.in/international/news/planned-parenthood-president-slams-liz-cheney-over-roe-v-wade-tweet-this-is-not-about-states-rights-this-is-about-power-and-control/amp_articleshow/92463882.cms

PamP, Maggieci, TriciaCT and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lowtide)
Illustrious Member Registered

@lyndsayt 

I took her stance on the abortion issue into account before I made the post.  I detest Cheney's stance on abortion rights and her other conservative beliefs, but admire and am grateful to her for risking her career to keep our democracy from falling.  

We are not one thing or the other, that's my point.  I think its important to remember that when we are sizing each other up.

PamP, Maggieci, Iridium and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: