Notifications
Clear all

RANDOM PREDICTIONS 3 (Put Actual Predictions in blue font)

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Starting a third Random Predictions thread. You can comment and discuss, as you have always done.  Love this thread! 

Aheartbegins, deetoo, PamP and 18 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

Here are two random predictions on Ivanka Trump. It will be interesting to see if any other information comes out about her testimony to the J6 Committee.

I think Ivanka will turn in evidence against her father to save herself.(TriciaCT) 7/1/21

I heard, “Short of being dead, you are going to jail.” and saw an image of the orange one and Ivanka blowing a kiss. (Baba) 10/17/21

• Ivanka flips on her family. (Baba) Predicted 9/26/21 for February 2022

(Ivanka testified to the J6 committee April 5th)

BlueBelle, Lawrence, deetoo and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor Speaking of Ivanka predictions, I also had a couple of vivid visions/prediction back in 2017 about Ivanka which I will try to find.  

One of them involved the Greek fates knitting and watching her.  I thought the video of her shown in last nights hearing showed her looking like one of the fates with her elongated, and a bit sunken face, and long hair. In the video she was contradicting her father's claims and separating herself from him, and from her husband.  

In another vision I'd had back then, it showed her riding off in a cab leaving her father and her husband behind. That vision and her testimony shown last night portends more separation from both her father and her husband. 

deetoo, PamP, 2ndfdl and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

I wonder if Ivanka is going to betray IQ45 at the deposition with the NY AG on July 15th. That one is pretty serious since she could lose any assets she obtained from the t**** organization, is looking at jail time for fraud, and is looking a some heavy fines for fraud and tax evasion. 

BlueBelle, deetoo, PamP and 20 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@journeywithme2)

Someone made a prediction about two years ago... they saw Ivanka packing suitcases frantically and sneaking out of the White House with papers and suitcases and got on a boat for Greece with Jared and their children. Sounds like that ship might be getting ready to sail! I will try to find it and share it here when I do.

Jeanne Mayell, deetoo, PamP and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

I am getting the feeling that things are speeding up. Now that the Jan 6 hearings are happening, I am getting that the healing that is already happening and is starting to accelerate.

I did a quick reading on China and got that it's unlikely China will invade Taiwan while the CCP's political influence on Hong Kong will dissipate.

Aheartbegins, Lauren, Seeker4 and 20 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

With the impact of the official Supreme Court decision on Roe v. Wade hitting me hard this morning, I decided to go meditate with the trees.  I was pretty wound up by the time I got there, asking questions, listening for answers, very agitated. The first message I had from Spirit was a comment about the U.S. having a deep wound and that the wound will get deeper. I think of the wound as division in the country and this SC decision deepens the wound.  The threat of the Supreme Court taking on contraception and gay rights also deepens the pain.

Then the trees invited me to walk inside the forest for healing this time, rather than walking the road along side the forest. Before I entered, I looked at the trees and all I could see were thickets of briars, ferns, branches, and undergrowth. The trees pointed out that it looks from the road as if there’s no way forward. When I finally came to the entrance and started walking the path, I noticed how many paths there actually are in this forest. Spirit pointed out that there are many ways forward for our country. Then my eyes were drawn to dead trees. Over and over again, I saw dead trees and Spirit says these symbolize future of the Republican Party. It’s dying now and all that will be left are dead husks.

The uproar about this Supreme Court decision will reverberate across this country in ways unlike anything we’ve ever seen and the unfairness and cruelty of this decision will cause a backlash against Republicans.  There will be a blue wave in the fall.

Clutch, Jeans3head, Astarte and 57 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@deetoo)

@bluebelle, I love your post about the Supreme Court's Roe decision and I so agree.  In the 9/26/21 RTF when I was focusing on the political turmoil and the 2022 election, I heard "it's the last breath of a dying greed."  As Bluebelle beautifully stated, "it's dying now and all that will be left are dead husks."  

I also get this sense that until today, many women's fears over banning abortion was hypothetical.  I suppose a form of denial, because the reality was too terrifying to believe.  It is no longer hypothetical.  And I believe there will be political hell to pay.

BlueBelle, Astarte, PamP and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@bluebelle I agree 100%. This will come back to bite the GOP in so many ways. Their arrogance and greed will lead to the death of the Republican Party. Totally shortsighted. Big blue wave coming in Nov. Citizens will be saying enough is enough.

Astarte, Jeanne Mayell, marcosromao and 35 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)

@lawrence Everywhere I looked, I saw dead trees this morning and even took pictures of them.  That’s how spirit and trees work together for me and I’ve learned to pay attention to what draws my eyes.  I’m glad you concur and know you have amazing accuracy.  We will get through this, my friend.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, Seeker4 and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@lawrence 

That blue November wave just turned into a tsunami that's going to wash over the GOP.

Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4, CC21 and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@bluebelle Thank you. I also receive messages like that often. I have a rug in my bathroom with odd patterns. As I gaze at it, it will change into images and people faces. And then I'll receive very clear messages.

Between today's SC decision and the Jan 6th Committee hearing, it is speeding up the end of the GOP. The consciousness of the majority has passed them by. Old, dead ideas. Antiquated thought. Good riddenance.

Clutch, BlueBelle, Astarte and 37 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lawrence)

@polarberry 100%. The GOP are such arrogant idiots. They haven't learned to "read the room". This is all meant to be.

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, LyndsayT and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@polarberry)

@lawrence 

Especially since the opinion was leaked, exposing the A KGB for the liars they are, and people have had time to get angry about it.

Aheartbegins, Jeanne Mayell, PamP and 18 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@triciact)

@bluebelle @deetoo

It took me a while to write this due to the heavy heart I know we all share after the SCOTUS ruling on RvW. I knew it was coming but it still hurt like hec.

I was reading your posts and remembering childhood stories about what a lion is like when it has something stuck in it's paw, it lashes out even more and attacks randomly at everyone or anything in it's path. I kept looking at the GOP party like that lion. It knows it's dying so it's doing a scorched earth type of reaction to everything around it.

I also feel that it's the voting rights act that the dems need to focus now on first. Yes abortion rights too, but without the voting rights protections, everything can be scorched. I feel that the GOP is already trying to do that in the red states so they can take us back to prior to 1950s even. They want the "good ol" days in 1950, which were not so good for women and minorities, and being gay was kept hidden. They are trying to make some red states into an electoral college style of voting so that every vote does not count.

It's interesting to me that Bluebelle sees pathways within the trees...when I first started to realize I was intuitive to some degree, and first heard who one of my guides were when I finally asked, that very same day I saw a face within the burl wood of my dresser appear. I still see the same face and other things within that wood. 

This midterm election is more important than any other. Helping people figure out if they are even still registered, especially in red states, is something we can all do. In Texas, many people who are registered as democratic are thrown off the rosters right before the election, even if they have lived and voted at the same place for many years. Everyone needs to check to make sure they are still registered, even more than once before November.  I feel there will be a blue wave, and there needs to be a blue tsunami, because of all the cheating that the GOP states will do, it has to counteract much cheating.

Go Blue in every local election no matter who.

Jeanne Mayell, michellepazicni, PamP and 27 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)

Posted by: @triciact

I feel there will be a blue wave, and there needs to be a blue tsunami, 

Interesting metaphor, considering that major tsunamis are nearly always caused by earthquakes. 

All the crap that's come down can be viewed as the earthquake. 

Jeanne Mayell, PamP, TriciaCT and 17 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mistysue41)
Estimable Member Participant

I usually only get visions of people I know,  But last month I was told something over and over.  There's going to be a lot of shocking news coming out about these "godly" people who are using religion as power, greed, abuse and control.  This will be Repugs and churches.  People are angry and will be finding their hidden skeletons.  They will find proof to expose them for all to see.  It will involve sex and abortions.  

[Content removed]

Kateinpdx, Astarte, Jeanne Mayell and 25 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@april)
Noble Member Registered

@mistysue41 Already happening. Local county commissioner in my area was arrested for indecent liberties with a child yesterday. 13 year old girl. And apparently happened in his church office. 😢 

Astarte, Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4 and 15 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@melmystery)
Noble Member Registered

@mistysue41  @april

I think every time these revelations come out in the news that we need to start pointing out that all these Republicans and conservative church leaders are "groomers".  They've given power to these terms through repeated use and we need to turn those terms back at them.  It's not LGBTQ people who are grooming and abusing children.  It's many of these Republicans and conservative pastors!  Put these terms truthfully where they belong and call out their own behavior of projecting their actions on others who don't deserve it.  Every time it comes out that a Republican politician was involved in an abortion, we need to call out their hypocrisy.  We need to point out all the ways conservatives are trying to "indoctrinate" children in public schools to counter all their talk about critical race theory and diversity trainings.  We also need to continue to call the January 6 rioters and their Republican enablers domestic terrorists and traitors. 

We need to turn the narrative around to expose and call out the truth to all their lies and hypocrisies.

Kateinpdx, Jeanne Mayell, Seeker4 and 21 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I just posted a long list of predictions I made in 2014 that go to 2060. They had been posted on this site before the forum began, so some of you may not have seen them. https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/postid/56085/

JourneyWithMe2, 2ndfdl, deetoo and 19 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 57
Share: