Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor Thank you for finding this, Lenor. This is an amazing hit. I never warmed up to Tom Cruise but he really is a fast thinking hero and apparently this rescue is not his first.

TriciaCT, Vesta, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

•   Whales migrating places they don’t normally go. This is due to global warming.(Tonya W) 2/22

A Whale Chorus Reveals How Climate Change May Be Shifting Migration | Voice of America - English

www.voanews.com/science-health/whale-chorus-reveals-how-climate-change-may-be-shifting-migration

Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
(@talah_asal)
Estimable Member Registered

Tulips. So many tulips. (Tonya W)

A long winter is now over. There is relief, and spring comes forth as a tulip. (Christine B)

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/millions-dutch-tulips-bloom-again-spectacle-few-will-see-2021-04-29/

TriciaCT, Vesta, Jeanne Mayell and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor this change in whale migration is daunting. It is climate change happening below the surface. I find it unsettling to imagine whales changing centuries-old migration behavior.  

lenor, Vesta, Unk p and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hit posted by @dannyboy

Republicans still embarrassed, not sure where to place loyalties. Their uncertainty will ruin them one way or another. The party is on its last election cycle. After 4 years it will be destroyed, damaged irrevocably by self-adulation. A skeleton of itself will remain. (Carmel)

Possible hit - this takes this prediction in a slightly different direction but I kept focusing on the “embarrassed” - the Answer is “no” and it was Mitt Romney who received the answer when he pointedly asked a room full of booing Republicans if they were embarrassed. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/02/us/politics/mitt-romney-booed.html

FEBbby23, Unk p, Kateinpdx and 5 people reacted
(@kateinpdx)
Noble Member Registered

Breaking news and a possible hit or possible pending hit. 

Former Attorney General Bill Barr bears a heavy burden of bad news about him, and perhaps an investigation or an indictment. (Susan Fay) - Predicted on 2-22-21 for May 21.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/04/politics/william-barr-memo-trump-memo/index.html

tybin, BlueBelle, Vesta and 19 people reacted
(@lenor)

•   Trump in the news. Bad news for him. (Lillian A.) 2/22

Facebook Ban On Donald Trump Will Hold, Social Media's Oversight Board Rules : NPR

www.npr.org/2021/05/05/987679590/facebook-justified-in-banning-donald-trump-social-medias-oversight-board-rules

Judge orders Justice Department to release Trump obstruction memo.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/05/05/judge-orders-justice-department-release-trump-obstruction-memo/4952659001/

tybin, BlueBelle, Unk p and 13 people reacted
(@lenor)

Weather issues in Texas, maybe a flood or tornado. (Brenda) April (2/22)

Texas storm chase: Intercepting tornadoes, hail and rainbows - The Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com/weather/2021/04/24/texas-tornadoes-hail-storm-chase/

A protest involving people with disabilities makes headlines. (Charmander) April 2/22

March On Broadway Protesters Call For Greater Industry Inclusion – Deadline

deadline.com/2021/04/march-on-broadway-list-of-demands-producer-scott-rudin-actors-equity-broadway-league-1234739584/

FEBbby23, Vesta, Unk p and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor. You are such a star to help with these hits. The hits are my favorite. They are spirit's way of emphasizing to us what is going on in the world.  I am so happy about this Facebook decision.  The decision actually asked FB to be definitive about the ban, i.e., give him a time span or make the ban permanent. Since they don't make bans permanent, it will be more difficult to ban him for good. Twitter on the other hand, banned his ass for good.  So so glad. He's starting his own blog, but he's a tiny little voice in the world.  We get to see how his likeness, Bolsanaro, is doing and it looks like Bolsanaro is going to go the same way -- O.U.T.

kksali, FEBbby23, tybin and 13 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@kateinpdx. Thank you for this hit. I hadn't seen the story and am so glad this payback is unfolding for Barr.

Vesta, Kateinpdx, Unk p and 5 people reacted
(@lenor)

@jeanne-mayell I come here often to ease the anxiety in my heart as I watch the Repugs and the former guy do everything in their power to destroy this county,  its people, our environment and our democracy. This website lifts my heart since I know your visions for the future are coming from spirit and the changing and good energy of the people who can see thru the veil of lies and hypocrisy. I am ever so thankful I found your website and the wonderful and gifted souls who post here. I may not know any of you personally but I love you all. You make me feel good.

kksali, Luminous, FEBbby23 and 29 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor Lenor, Thank you for those words.  May all who come here continue to be a light in this world.  

JourneyWithMe2, Luminous, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@saibh)
Famed Member Registered

I don't think I've seen this posted yet ...

Relief package for restaurants. (GradualGoddess)

https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/covid-19-relief-options/restaurant-revitalization-fund

JourneyWithMe2, Kateinpdx, Unk p and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

The American Southwest and West will be entering a 1000 year drought.  The plains states will be entering the same epic drought by 2027.  (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted on this site in 2013, 2014, 2015, etc. LA Times, 5.6.21: There is no drought in California. It is a new normal.

Rohenna, Unk p, Luminous and 3 people reacted
(@unk-p)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

The American Southwest and West will be entering a 1000 year drought.  The plains states will be entering the same epic drought by 2027.  (Jeanne Mayell). Predicted on this site in 2013, 2014, 2015, etc. LA Times, 5.6.21: There is no drought in California. It is a new normal.

and today, there is this heart-wrenching story of a thousands years old Giant Redwood that is *still* smoldering from the Castle fire of August 2020, which speaks to how dry the "wet" season was this year ? 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/06/giant-sequoia-found-still-smoldering-after-2020-california-wildfire

TriciaCT, lenor, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@unk-p. That breaks my heart. The redwoods are the gods of our North American trees.

Maggieci, TriciaCT, lenor and 5 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@jeanne-mayell “When I entered the majestic cathedral of the redwood forest for the first time, my spirit knew it had found what it was searching  for. I dropped to my knees and began to cry because I was so overwhelmed by the wisdom, energy and spirituality housed in this holiest of temples” - Julia Butterfly Hill

TriciaCT, JourneyWithMe2, Kateinpdx and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@unk-p Oh, love that quote. That is how I felt too.  There is nothing like the experience of walking among them. I was actually hopeful enough to buy a baby red wood in a plastic bag in the National Park shop, in hopes that I could get it to grow in my backyard near Boston.  It hadn't occurred to me that had I been successful, I probably would have made the Guinness Book of world records. 

deetoo, BlueBelle, Lauren and 13 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@jeanne-mayell you could probably grow one in the house for a couple of years- if you have high ceilings.    And a fog machine , !

deetoo, BlueBelle, Lauren and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@unk-p. Might be an issue with my water bill after it breaks through the ceiling.

How much water do sequoia trees need?

deetoo, BlueBelle, Lauren and 13 people reacted
Page 90 / 92
Share: