Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@unk-p)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell   googaling the daily estimated water usage of:

Anthony “That's a lot of water necessary for just one tree (biologist at U.C. Berkeley)" Ambrose.

hehheh

deetoo, Lauren, Baba and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

For years I've predicted on this website that the pain we were going to see in 2020 would cause more people to seek meaning in their lives.  In 2015, I asked spirit to send me people who were seeking jobs that would give them more a sense of meaning. 

Today, the Boston Globe did a story on how the pandemic has led to a rise in people seeking jobs with a purpose.  

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/05/10/business/i-want-do-things-that-matter-me-pandemic-spurs-search-jobs-with-purpose/

Luminous, deetoo, Lauren and 17 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

For years I've predicted on this website that the pain we were going to see in 2020 would cause more people to seek meaning in their lives.  In 2015, I asked spirit to send me people who were seeking jobs that would give them more a sense of meaning. 

Today, the Boston Globe did a story on how the pandemic has led to a rise in people seeking jobs with a purpose.  

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2021/05/10/business/i-want-do-things-that-matter-me-pandemic-spurs-search-jobs-with-purpose/

deetoo, lenor, Tiger-n-Owl and 13 people reacted
(@dannyboy)

Posted by: @jeanne-mayell

Tangentially related, I already have a job where I feel a real purpose, and if anything - with the exciting changes ahead with my department, I'm feeling a renewed sense of excitement.

Where this hits however is with my volunteer opportunities.  I sit on four different boards.  Three of them fill me with no joy.  One of those three, in fact, fills me with such a sense of dread the day of every board meeting, that I'm grateful we've switched to Zoom temporarily so I can turn my camera off and they can't see me making the one fingered gesture I've been making so frequently.  I'm serving elected terms on all of them and I won't leave them in a lurch to find someone new, but I have scaled back all of my commitments with these organizations because I really enjoyed the quiet without events these past 15 months.  If I'm going to give my spare time to organizations, it should be doing things that don't make me miserable.

Luminous, deetoo, Tiger-n-Owl and 27 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/05/10/us/houston-tiger-murder-suspect-trnd/index.html

•   A big cat is snarling. It may be related to a sports team or news from a region where a team with a big cat as a mascot plays. Perhaps Florida. (Lovendures)

@Lovendures I think this is your hit 

Luminous, deetoo, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
(@lenor)

@journeywithme2 

This is a definite hit for Lovendures. The tiger is the mascot for the Texas Southern University which is in Houston. 

Luminous, deetoo, Unk p and 15 people reacted
(@lenor)

•   White supremacists in the news. (deetoo) May 2/22

White supremacist groups pose rising U.S. threat, Garland says | Reuters

www.reuters.com/world/us/white-supremacist-groups-pose-rising-us-threat-garland-says-2021-05-12/

Vesta, FEBbby23, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
 Baba
(@baba)
Illustrious Member Moderator

I think this is a partial hit from a meditation on April 17, 2021 that I posted in the random predictions thread: 

MTG attacks one of her Congress colleagues. This has consequences for her political career.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/greene-ocasio-cortez/2021/05/12/fd61d664-b37e-11eb-a3b5-f994536fe84a_story.html

I hope that the consequences follow for MTG’s bad behavior. I shudder at the thought of her becoming even more aggressive. 

numerologist, tybin, Jeanne Mayell and 17 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

@lenor Thanks for the hit. Eventually, white supremacists and all forms of hate will return to the fringes as justice and truth prevail. Trump will get stifled with various upcoming lawsuits.

Luminous, Jeanne Mayell, BlueBelle and 13 people reacted
(@febbby23)

I was reading the predictions for 2022 and read this.   It’s exactly what some senator or representative said about Liz Chaney over Twitter 

• I hear the song lyric “Na na na na, hey, hey, goodbye, He’ll never love you the way that I love you, ‘cause if he did, he wouldn’t make you cry” referring to a transition of power. The people have abandoned one group of leaders for another that promises to treat them better. (Eva)

Eva, Luminous, deetoo and 19 people reacted
(@lowtide)

@febbby23. Madison Cawthon of NC. Rude and unkind.

FEBbby23, deetoo, Vesta and 5 people reacted
(@unk-p)

@journeywithme2 @lenor  the tiger is still on the loose in Houston.  Amazing hit for @lovendures !

deetoo, Vesta, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@unk-p @lovendures is on a roll. She got the Chinese rocket too and much more. 

Luminous, deetoo, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@lenor)

Native Americans have a major legal win. (Baba) 2/22 for June

Arizona law now allows Native American grads to wear tribal regalia

www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2021/05/14/arizona-law-now-allows-native-american-grads-wear-tribal-regalia/4992740001/

Baba, Rohenna, Kateinpdx and 13 people reacted
(@febbby23)

@lowtide sadly there’s a lot of that on display.   Awful ? 

lowtide, Jeanne Mayell, lowtide and 1 people reacted
(@rosieheart)
Famed Member Registered

From the May/June/July 2021 predictions:

•   Trump faces a big legal battle. (Brenda)

•  Trump in the news. Bad news for him. (Lillian A.)

The NYAG announced publicly tonight that the investigation into Trump Org. has now turned into a criminal investigation, instead of a civil investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/18/nyregion/trump-ny-ag-investigation-vance.html

Jeanne Mayell, Luminous, Vesta and 15 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

•   Cryptocurrency was a scam and the bubble bursts. (Bliss)

I'm not sure I agree that all of it was (is) a scam, but I saw this today:

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57169726

Jeanne Mayell, Luminous, Vesta and 3 people reacted
(@luminous)

@tgraf66 it has always seemed to me like it would get exploited by the wrong people (criminals) etc and crypto farming would not be sustainable (the crypto bubble would burst).

Crypto is partially responsible also for the chip shortage world wide. Crypto miners have been buying up and hoarding lots and lots of computer hardware.

The other side of it has been the power to the little people in being able to generate wealth through buying crypto currency, and that has been a good thing when in the right hands. It's just a shame like all things, it gets abused and exploited and falls into the wrong hands.

Vesta and Vesta reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you, @lenor, @rosieheart, @tgraf66 for these hits.  So helpful to see what is coming true that we saw in visions.

JourneyWithMe2, Luminous, Vesta and 3 people reacted
(@jsr78)
Famed Member Registered

@luminous yes I blame them for the reason I can't get a PS5 and/or AMD CPUs and Nvidia GPUs. 

JourneyWithMe2, DannyBoy, Luminous and 5 people reacted
Page 91 / 92
Share: