Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

From lenor

(@lenor)

04/09/2021 7:12 pm   

• A member of a popular rock band passes away unexpectedly. (Brenda) March (2/22/21)

Remembering Bunny Wailer, Reggae Mystic And Wailers Co-Founder : NPR

www.npr.org/2021/03/05/972864719/remembering-bunny-wailer-reggae-m Remembering Bunny Wailer, Reggae Mystic And Wailers Co-Founder : NPR

• Truckers’ strike or truckers making news. (Lillian A.)April (2/22)
  • I see a dump truck that looks awry. Something is wrong with trucking. (Jeanne Mayell) April 

Truck Driver Shortage in the U.S. to Further Deepen by 2026, Says Beroe Inc

www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/truck-driver-shortage-in-the-us-to-further-deepen-by-2026-says-beroe-inc-301264810.html

• I see a ship going under a large wave in a storm. (Tonya W) April 

Twelve crew rescued from cargo ship adrift in huge seas off Norway | Shipping industry | The Guardian

www.theguardian.com/business/2021/apr/07/twelve-crew-rescued-from-cargo-ship-adrift-in-huge-seas-off-norway

deetoo, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Post lost in the reset: 

From

Lovendures

(@lovendures)

04/12/2021 6:59 pm   

I  see a young man who is attempting  to tame a fire breathing dragon.  He may be trying  to ride it as well.  Perhaps this dragon is China. Predicted Nov. 2019 for May, 2021 (Lovendures)

I would like to share some back story on this prediction.  

My prediction was really strong during this Read the Future Night, one which stayed with me for some time.  When Covid hit last year I thought back on it but realized the predicted date was way too far away in the future to be relevant.  

Last night I came across an article from my local paper and the picture that was featured stopped me cold.  It looked very similar to the vision I had 18 months ago.  It was of a bronze sculpture created for a hospital to honor all of the courageous health care workers who have tried to save people's lives during the pandemic.  It depicts a health care worker holding a sphere which represents the virus.  A Chinese dragon, representing China,  is wrapped around the worker.

This was nearly exactly what I had seen.  

The reason the sculpture is in the news is because it was taken off display 24 hours after it was unveiled.  The Asia-American community was very upset and felt it was tone deaf . "The symbol of the Chinese dragon was interpreted negatively among our Asian community...the sculpture associated the COVID-19 virus with the Chinese dragon — a powerful symbol in our culture, now appearing to be some sort of villain." 

I knew I had to search for my RTFN vision to see if the timing worked out.  I had no idea which RTFN I had made it nor for what month I had predicted it for.  

I found it and it matched the time frame.  It was predicted before we knew about the virus too.  I believe it is about multiple things.  The first being the fact that we are still trying to "tame" this virus.  Second, our awareness is growing of prejudices and backlash our Asian-America community has and continues to face. 

A photo of the bronze sculpture and accompanying story can be found below.

@Jeanne, RTFN has certainly had a dramatic impact on how I view intuition, think about the future and view our connection to the higher and beautiful spiritual realm.  Thank you for giving us these wonderful opportunities  to learn and grow.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/scottsdale-breaking/2021/04/11/chinese-dragon-sculpture-removed-honorhealth-scottsdale-shea-covid-19-offensive-to-asians/7182625002/

deetoo, teriz, BlueBelle and 7 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posts lost in the reset:

BlueBelle

(@bluebelle)

04/12/2021 9:41 am   

• Dominion, the manufacturer of voting machines, sues Trump for libel. (Bluebelle)

This is not an exact hit, but closely related.  Dominion has filed numerous lawsuits against media corporations and individuals for defamation.  While none of the lawsuits have been filed directly against Trump to date, each of the lawsuits target those who repeated Trump’s false claims. On March 26, Dominion sued Fox News for $1.6B for defamation, specifically citing Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pirro and Maria Bartiromo.  On February 22, Dominion sued  Mike Lindell, a Trump loyalist and owner of My Pillow for $1.3B.  Dominion has also sued Trump attorneys Rudy Giuliani (March 26) and Sydney Powell-both of whom supported and broadcast Trump’s big lie that the election was stolen.  The lawsuits against  Fox News and Giuliani were filed in late March and Dominion has filed cease and desist orders against 150 people, including orders to preserve documents.  Dominion stated they have not ruled anyone out in potential lawsuits.  

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-donald-trump-media-lawsuits-elections-912eea8e168f95d51dec02da78ac2760  

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/26/981515184/dominion-voting-systems-files-1-6-billion-defamation-lawsuit-against-fox-news  

YouBabaFEBbby23 and 2 people liked

deetoo, Unk p, Maggieci and 5 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posts lost in the reset:

DannyBoy

(@dannyboy)

04/12/2021 9:54 am   

Vigorous investigation of prior administration’s handling of Covid pandemic is underway. (deetoo)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/04/09/cdc-covid-political-interference/   (This is the tip of this particular iceberg I feel)

Senator Ted Cruz is in the news. (Enid)

There's the vacation story, and there's also this:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-ted-cruz-responds-to-john-boehner-telling-him-to-go-fk-yourself   

Air travel begins to pick up again. (Baba)

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/01/upshot/flights-rebounding-vacations.html   

Covid, Canada, Trudeau: the vaccines are not coming fast enough. And some strains of Covid are evolving to be resistant to the virus. (Bright Opal)

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/08/canada-low-covid-vaccine-capacity-480226

deetoo, Maggieci, Vesta and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I think it's clear by now that what we see in Read the Future Night is truly the energy of events in the future. My next project is to understand if there is a message in it all and also, how does seeing the future work! 

By tracking our hits, we have a database to explore for years to come.  There simply isn't enough science about this mysterious and miraculous gift.  

Isabelle, deetoo, Unk p and 17 people reacted
(@lenor)
Illustrious Member Registered

•   Supreme Court news. I hear Sonia Sotomayor’s name. (Lovendures) April

Sotomayor blasts Kavanaugh's decision on juvenile life sentences | TheHill

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/549813-sotomayor-blasts-kavanaughs-decision-on-juvenile-life-sentences

•   Relief package for restaurants. (GradualGoddess) May

Relief Package Gives $28.6B To Small Restaurants | PYMNTS.com

www.pymnts.com/coronavirus/2021/us-covid-relief-package-small-restaurants/

•   Air travel begins to pick up again. (Baba)

Is Travel Coming Back? Airports Have Busiest Days Since March 2020 - WSJ

www.wsj.com/articles/is-travel-coming-back-airports-have-busiest-days-since-march-2020-11615833942

•   An asteroid will crash into the earth. (Bernie) April

NASA has an important update about a skyscraper-sized asteroid headed toward Earth – BGR

//bgr.com/science/asteroid-news-apophis-threat-2068-5916524/

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 5 people reacted
(@lenor)

•   I see a ship and feel it’s about a fishing accident or oil spill. (GradualGoddess)April)

Disaster that inspired Earth Day: Oil spill in 1969 killed thousands of marine animals | Daily Mail Online

www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9500703/Disaster-inspired-Earth-Day-Oil-spill-1969-killed-thousands-marine-animals.html

•   Privacy is back at the forefront. There is a revolt against Big Tech, but no agreement reached. These are the birth pangs of change. (Arianne) April

Big Tech is pushing states to pass privacy laws, and yes, you should be suspicious

thenextweb.com/news/big-tech-is-pushing-states-to-pass-privacy-laws-and-yes-you-should-be-suspicious-syndication

•   I see fish drowning. Is there something poisonous in the water causing them to be unable to breathe? (Share) April

This fish stuck in a disposable glove is a warning about the risks of COVID-19 litter

www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/article/fish-stuck-in-glove-is-warning-about-covid-litter

Fish Kill Under Investigation At The Jersey Shore | Jersey Shore Online

www.jerseyshoreonline.com/monmouth-county/fish-kill-under-investigation-at-the-jersey-shore/

Expert says red tide caused fish kills in Charlotte Harbor, Fla

www.winknews.com/2021/04/23/expert-says-red-tide-caused-fish-kills-in-charlotte-harbor/

deetoo, Jeanne Mayell, Vesta and 5 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

Thanks @lenor for finding all of these.  

I would say this certainly fits the one I got for Justice Sotomayor.  I don't often "hear" RTFN visions so it made me really notice it and boy she sure wanted to be heard in her decent didn't she?

deetoo, teriz, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@lenor)

@lovendures 

The only way I see getting around this ridiculous ruling is charging a juvenile as an adult. In Virginia a juvenile can be charged as an adult at the age of 14. If Kyle Rittenhouse is charged as a juvenile (he was 17) for the murders of the two BLM protestors, the judge can sentence him to spend the rest of his life in prison.  He can also be charged as an adult to life with no chance of parole. This is where racial injustice will rear its ugly head. The way I read the reports on the ruling is that the judge can sentence a juvenile to life with no chance of parole but can opt not to choose that sentence. But the fact that all 6 conservative judges chose this as a fair ruling is understandable. They see harsh punishment as the answer, very christian of them.

BlueBelle, deetoo, teriz and 9 people reacted
(@deetoo)

Predicted on 2/22/2021 RTF for April/May 2021:

Low-income countries ignored and feeling neglected in vaccine distribution.  They can’t compete.  A case of “the haves and the have nots.”  Some governments, including the U.S., and outside organizations are stepping in to help.  (deetoo)

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/04/26/u-s-share-up-60-m-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine-doses-globally/7385354002/

Kateinpdx, TriciaCT, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@paul-f)
Estimable Member Registered

May 2021

•   A big cat is snarling. It may be related to a sports team or news from a region where a team with a big cat as a mascot plays. Perhaps Florida. (Lovendures)

The Jacksonville Jaguars made the first selection in the NFL draft on April 29.

Kateinpdx, TriciaCT, Vesta and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@paul-f Thank you for this fun hit!  And welcome to the forum community!  

TriciaCT, Vesta, lenor and 9 people reacted
(@lovendures)

@paul-f

Oh, yay!  Thanks for finding that and posting about it Paul-f.  I don't think I would have found it.  Oh, I just looked at their logo and that looked a lot like the image I saw.

TriciaCT, Vesta, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@firstcat)
Prominent Member Registered

African stampede predicted for April.

Here is the URL

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/04/20/suspected-rhino-poacher-killed-by-elephant-stampede-in-south-africa/

Vesta, lenor, JourneyWithMe2 and 5 people reacted
(@firstcat)

TriciaCT, Vesta, lenor and 7 people reacted
(@firstcat)

This is a month early, but it could continue.  There is an evacuation going on there right now.

https://www.postguam.com/the_globe/world/volcano-erupts-in-southern-caribbean-sparking-evacuation-frenzy/article_eeb6ba50-99b9-11eb-957c-87f86acc2135.html

TriciaCT, Vesta, lenor and 5 people reacted
(@firstcat)

(@firstcat)

I predicted the little girl in a purple dress, only to find out my cousin is having a baby. It is a girl.  She wants the theme to be purple.  LOL.  I think that counts.  

Kateinpdx, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 19 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@firstcat, you are on a roll!  This is great. Also purple is the color of royalty.

Vesta, FEBbby23, lenor and 5 people reacted
(@lenor)

•   I see a helicopter blade belonging to an emergency rescue operation. (Doris) April 2/22

Tom Cruise Saved Elisabeth Shue From Being Killed by Helicopter Blade

www.insider.com/tom-cruise-elisabeth-shue-cocktail-rescue-helicopter-blade-2021-4

Kateinpdx, TriciaCT, BlueBelle and 9 people reacted
Page 89 / 92
Share: