Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@villager)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell, regarding “The pandemic is a dress rehearsal for climate change.” (you wrote this in the forum in March 2020) there is also this June 2020 headline from the Guardian website:

Covid-19 pandemic is 'fire drill' for effects of climate crisis, says UN official

TriciaCT, CC21, Share and 9 people reacted
(@mililani)
Reputable Member Registered

Good Morning beautiful Ohana of love and light!!    I apologize for not being able to pin point the prediction but I believe someone mentioned something to the affect of  "T is there but he is gone" .  Like lights on but no one is home. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-has-gone-awol-as-president-amid-coronavirus-pandemic-says-ex-cia-director/ar-BB16fzP2

TriciaCT, CC21, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

TriciaCT, CC21, JourneyWithMe2 and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
Posted by: @tgraf66

I'm not sure where I saw it on here, but there was a prediction for lots of flooding in the relatively near future. 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/06/29/climate/hidden-flood-risk-maps.html

Study shows flood risk across the U.S. is much worse than previously thought and not mapped by Federal flood risk maps for properties at risk of 100 year floods.

We have been predicting a rise in flooding since 2012 on the main prediction page.   I credit climate science with the fact that I have been "seeing" these visions. Nevertheless, we've been predicting and "seeing" flooding in visions now for ten years.  Also been seeing rise in drought and the total melting of the Arctic sooner than even most science research predicting.

• In the later 2020’s, the Arctic transforms into a brown landscape with caribou running wild. This melted condition will accelerate climate change — unprecedented super storms in the North Atlantic, greater heat and weather extremes around the world, shifting weather patterns of extreme hot and extreme cold, drought, and flooding. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted every year on the Prediction Page since 2012. 
  • Wet grass not cultivating crops, life. I saw water rising so fast. Over my feet, then ankles, knees, thighs. It was a flood. I looked up and I saw lands flooding everywhere. Water levels rising and flooding bad this year. Sad times for a lot who will be displaced from homes. Coastal towns and the south will be hit hard. I also see Florida as one of the worst places to live from now on. Predicted 6.1.20 for 2022 (Tonya W).  2020 already showing signs of this increase in flooding
  • There are climate change worries: rising seas, flooding, hurricanes.  (Bluebelle)  Predicted for 2023
  • I see water flowing through the courtyards and courtly areas. Sunny days, pastoral. This is a time of regeneration and play. (Mary K)
  • Water is rising. But cleaner, brighter. (Anna V)
  • The Arctic may be mostly melted by the end of  2020, causing weather effects never experienced in the North Atlantic, Europe and in many other parts of the world.  In the later 2020’s, the Arctic transforms into a brown landscape with caribou running wild. This melted condition will accelerate climate change — unprecedented super storms in the North Atlantic, greater heat and weather extremes around the world, shifting weather patterns of extreme hot and extreme cold, drought, and flooding.  The Gulf Stream will continue slowing down, causing hurricanes in Europe and seas to rise along the U.S. eastern seaboard at twice the global average. (Jeanne Mayell) Posted 2013.
  • Flooding and storm in Florida. (Andrew Posey) Predicted June 6, 2019 for March 2020.
  • Flooding in Britain. (Sydney) Predicted June 6, 2019 for March 2020.

TriciaCT, CC21, Rohenna and 9 people reacted
(@jewels-2)
Noble Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell.  The "pink skies" part must be from the Sahara dust storm. There are many  articles with photos of spectacular pink sunsets/sunrises around the world caused by the recent African storm Ophelia.  Sorry, I don't know how to cut and paste references into messages here yet.

TriciaCT, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 7 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)
Illustrious Member Registered

TriciaCT, CC21, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@tiger-n-owl)
Honorable Member Registered

Hit for July 2020 on 11/11/19 Michelle M
Fireworks go terribly wrong in southern part of US near Mexico.

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, CC21 and 7 people reacted
(@coyote)

@jeanne-mayell

The economist Tim Morgan published an essay last month titled "Orchestra, Lights, Beginners! The Coronavirus as Dress Rehearsal." He mostly discusses how the economic fallout from the coronavirus is a dry run for the fallout from "environmental risk." Although he doesn't say it, he's basically referring to exponential global warming.

TriciaCT, CC21, FEBbby23 and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

People marching in masks, dark smoke in the background, Asian people. (Karen C.) Predicted 6.1.20 for July 2020. In Hong Kong, protestors continue in spite of the danger from the Chinese, their ominous warnings, and the tear gas.

TriciaCT, Rohenna, Lovendures and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Posted on the Prediction Page by @Mike:

Some kind of technology is developed that makes pesticides not necessary in most cases. (Baba). Predicted for 2020. 
https://onezero.medium.com/tiny-weed-killing-robots-could-make-pesticides-obsolete-99b3a6359c39

Mike, thanks for finding this. 

TriciaCT, Baba, FEBbby23 and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I just noticed this prediction from two years ago for 2020. 

• Where’s Trump? He is there but he’s got a mask. I see a Trump mask and that’s what we now see. I see scissors. He’s doing arts and crafts. Ivanka is quiet and gone. (Jeanne) Predicted 4/29/18 for 2020.

TriciaCT, Lovendures, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

Another hit related to this prediction made for May 2020:

Prediction:

Mangroves and trees being planted all over the world to protect coast lines and forests and counteract CO 2 emissions. (Paula)Predicted June 6, 2019.

Article:

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/mangrove-forests-can-save-americans-tens-of-billions-in-flood-damages/

TriciaCT, CC21, Rohenna and 11 people reacted
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, CC21 and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Russell Brand talking about people moving away and starting their own communities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fTODIdZfR4

That is the beginning of a hit of a prediction I made here 8 years ago that after the 2020 "crash" and upheaval there would be a movement in the 2020's.  Climate advocates have also been talking for many years about a need in the future for people to live in communities with shared resources rather than depending on centralized sources. Also in the last few years, people in this community began seeing during Read the Future Nights similar movements during the 2020's. 

Rohenna, TriciaCT, ghandigirl and 5 people reacted
(@moonbeam)

Though not in the States, the forming of eco based communities started to happen a few years ago in the Netherlands. There are small housing projects where people share a large garden where they grow food. Houses are also designed to leave a 0 footprint on the environment. Next to that, people are moving away from the large industrious areas in the West of The Netherlands and back to villages etc.

Rohenna, Lovendures, Grace and 11 people reacted
(@lenor)

• India and China almost come to blows over disputed territory. (Baba)Made June 1, 2020.

Opinion | How China and India Came to Lethal Blows - The New York Times

www.nytimes.com/2020/06/19/opinion/China-India-conflict.html

Hot and dry weather in Germany. (Baba) June 1st

Recurring droughts will change German forests forever/researcher/Clean Energy Wire

www.cleanenergywire.org/news/recurring-droughts-will-change-german-forests-forever-researcher

Baba, Grace, Laynara and 5 people reacted
(@lenor)

• There is a warning about a waterborne illness at a swimming area due to pollution that causes bacteria to grow. (Siobhan) June 1st

Brain-eating amoeba: Warning issued in Florida after rare infection case - BBC News

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53302773 

• Fire in the north.  (Anna V) June 1st

We Regret To Inform You That The Siberian Arctic Is On Fire — Again | IFLScience

www.iflscience.com/environment/we-regret-to-inform-you-that-the-siberian-arctic-is-on-fire-again/

• “A river of birds in migration” – a chant that popped into my head. (Anna V)

Thousands Of Grackles Descend On Texas Grocery Store Parking Lot – CBS Dallas / Fort Worth 

dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/01/31/thousands-grackles-blackbirds-texas-grocery-parking-lot/

Grace, Jeanne Mayell, Share and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor Thank you for finding and posting these hits.  I will post them on our special 2020 Hits page.

Grace and Grace reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

This hit was discovered by a new member of the community. jsr78. 

Thank you @jsr78!  I would like to own some of those robots for my garden, but I bet they are mucho expensive if they are even available yet.

Baba, jsr78, Grace and 5 people reacted
(@talah_asal)
Estimable Member Registered

Lovendures, Grace, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
Page 56 / 92
Share: