Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] If you see a hit (prediction made on this site that has come true) please post here

(@talah_asal)
Estimable Member Registered

Fires in Utah and California in the news. Firework accident. ( Tonya Wright). Predicted June 1st, 2020. 

removed link

removed link

MILILANI, TriciaCT, lenor and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@talah_asal. Welcome talah-asal to our forum. The forum doesn't post links for the first few times people post but thank you for the hits.  Is this one? It's about Utah fires started by fireworks.  https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/28/us/utah-traverse-fire-fireworks/index.html

Also in California https://ktla.com/news/local-news/illegal-fireworks-blamed-for-sparking-brush-fire-near-homes-in-colton/

In general fireworks not only cause wildfires but they pollute lakes and rivers.  In the West they can cause disasters.  

MILILANI, TriciaCT, lenor and 5 people reacted
(@michele-b)
Illustrious Member Registered

@jeanne-mayell

Did a search in my gmail files of anything from Read the Future nights I'd saved. Found the letter I sent you with just my predictions from those I compiled for you on the thread under discussion where I had used the apparently incorrect date of July 29, 2018.

In my email of just mine it is dated May 29,2018.  Hoping that is the correct date for all of the ones I found. 
Here is a cut and paste of just mine so you can better locate it in the longer forwarded version of the original letter for verification that I did indeed mail it to you of just my predictions then.
2020:
Transition begins as we feel the fulcrum shift. The seesaw of change heads downhill as challenges begin. We see changes in our supermarkets as produce aisles are empty and our favorite fruits and vegetables becoming scarce. Prices begin to rise more and more noticeably. Storefronts are empty and vacant everywhere we look. Nothing to buy, nothing to buy it with. (Michele)

Trump family in seclusion more and more. More disruptions, more accusations, more indictments, more separations and disagreements especially with the president. He is walking around in circles, endlessly pacing and talking to himself when he isn't paralyzed and numb almost comatose. Doesn't understand what is happening or why. (Michele)

Change in political power, female energies rising higher and higher. (Michele)

The other date with the full compilations that I pulled others' hits from was from the site itself's archives when you do a search.
I was searching for something else using my name and the first hit came up where I used the term "fulcrum". 
Being a less used word it was easier to then find anything in my mail with that word. 

Hoping you still have all those original archives and can now find all of the ones I found and hopefully many more than I did by using May 29, 2018

PS:
Sent copy of this reply to your email. 

TriciaCT, lenor, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@michele-b. Thanks. The date is April 29, 2018 and we have them all neatly compiled on this site right here: https://www.jeannemayell.com/community/new-set-of-timeline-predictions/april-29-2018-complete-visions/#post-5008

TriciaCT, Michele, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@michele-b)

First of all a big welcome to a new member, first time poster!  So nice to have a @talah_asal here with us a registered member and someone new to get to know and share with!

It is even better that talah_asal first post was a post suggesting a hit and a caring way of helping Jeanne.

Doing so can be surprisingly complex when we have almost 4 years of files for Jeanne to wade through. Trust me I know and @bright-opal even more so as she spent days and days into weeks organizing and compiling for this site.

But really and truly we ALL need to pitch in and help Jeanne do this.

If you saved your own predictions please go through them since you joined here and double check for hits. 

It's so much more valuable now especially as more and more visitors come in now as Jeanne and this site are getting more and more public and published attention.

We also need to remember ( I mean me too)!  That every we've talked about or written is being read by millions. And we can't go back and take out or edit. Ha.

I tried by getting an urge to help out last week but got the date just enough off to make Jeannes job harder not easier and what a bigger challenge figuring how I had my month and day wrong but looking through 2018 Readings for 2020 takes a bit more effort in old files.

I saw tons of other hits as I searched this morning but since they won't be verified until after the next election and beyond, I'd be ahead of myself by mentioning them ?

Hugs to all of you! 

MILILANI, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 9 people reacted
(@enkasongwriter)
Famed Member Participant

Jeanne, will there be any read the future nights this year? Or will it be postponed?

TriciaCT, Jeanne Mayell, TriciaCT and 1 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@enkasongwriter. I will probably do one no later than September and when I know I have help.    This time I won't be using the chat but will ask people to send in word files in a special format that enables us to compile it easily. So hang in there!  You've had many hits, I know, and I look forward to reading what you get. I'll set date soon.

Jeanne 

LalaBella, MILILANI, TriciaCT and 13 people reacted
(@ghandigirl)

Someone said "girls will make an amazing song", Well (dixie) THE CHICKS have made an amazing video and song. I am playing it over and over and it's amazingly uplifting!

Look on youtube, the dancing, the spirit, that angry little girl wow

TriciaCT, lenor, FEBbby23 and 5 people reacted
(@share)
Famed Member Registered

@ghandigirl I did predict 

Young girls from around the world, together write a song that will move and shake the world.  It will go viral on a new social media app. (Sharon N)

but it’s the wrong year so not truly a hit;). 

share the love and light 

TriciaCT, FEBbby23, lenor and 3 people reacted
(@tgraf66)

I'm not sure where I saw it on here, but there was a prediction for lots of flooding in the relatively near future.  I just ran across this in the NY Times (you may need to use "incognito mode" to see the page since it's behind a paywall):

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/06/29/climate/hidden-flood-risk-maps.html

Grace, Share, Grace and 1 people reacted
(@paul-f)
Estimable Member Registered

More Predictions for July (Made before 2020)

There is a shortage of a common type of building material. It is an artificial shortage. I see protestors with hammers on their signs. The sense is the shortage is being created politically. (Melanie)Predicted June 6, 2019.

Great call from over a year ago!  The government shut downs created a supply/demand imbalance. Shortage of Pressure Treated Wood Could Delay Home Improvement Projects. 

Predictions for JUNE 2020

Pence popped in – he’s smirking as usual, looking very pleased, all is going according to “plan”. (Laura F)

Predicted 3/31/20

Trump thinks he’s all that. Even more! (Mary H.) Predicted 3/31/20

These have to be related to the June 5 jobs report reactions of Pence and Trump.  "This is a rocket ship" Trump takes Victory Lap on Jobs Report June 5

BlueBelle, LalaBella, Share and 11 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@paul-f  Thank you for these hits.  And WELCOME to our community!  Your link will start working after 3 posts.  I added them in.  Best wishes to you.

Share, TriciaCT, FEBbby23 and 3 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Covid is a dress rehearsal for climate change. (Jeanne Mayell) posted March 2020

I don't yet have the link where I posted it, but this morning I read this quote by Washington Governor Jay Inslee: "We've reduced the spread in this state because people were willing to listen to science. If you don't do that, really terrible things can happen.  Another obvious situation that demands we listen to science: Climate change.  So if we're going to take away a lesson from this experience, I hope it's that ignoring science and delaying our response to existential threats can be deadly."

In the 20's people will walk away from the Federal Government because it wasn't helping them, beginning a rise in state and local government.  (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted in 2013, 2014, 2015 - 2019.  The July/August issue of Oprah Magazine ran an article commending those governors who picked up the ball that our president dropped when Covid hit.  Governors Who Govern - When Things got really tough, courageous State Leaders from Both Parties Got Going 

villager, BlueBelle, lenor and 17 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

I remember a prediction about elephants and now can not find it...anyone remember?  https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/jul/01/more-than-350-elephants-dead-in-mysterious-mass-die-off-botswana-aoe

CC21, MILILANI, Jeanne Mayell and 5 people reacted
(@deetoo)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@journeywithme2,

Is this it? 

Predicted for May 2020:

Elephants and Rhinos in Africa in danger of extinction. Botswana in the news. (Paula) Predicted June 6, 2019

CC21, MILILANI, Share and 11 people reacted
(@journeywithme2)

@deetoo

Yes! I believe it is!!! Thank you!!!

CC21, Share, Jeanne Mayell and 3 people reacted
(@carmen)
Prominent Member Registered

I'm not for sure if it has been already addressed, but the mass advertiser backlash and pullout from Facebook reminded me of one prediction of Facebook coming to an end in the 2020s. Does anyone remember that prediction?

TriciaCT, CC21, Grace and 7 people reacted
(@grace)
Noble Member Registered

@carmen

This was predicted for 2020 (whole year):

People moving to the land; leaving technology, Facebook, Instagram. (Paula) Predicted 4/19/18.

TriciaCT, CC21, Ms. C. and 9 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Also predicted for 2020:

• Facebook is done. (Julie). Not done but facing more negative press.
  • Facebook will be scrutinized. (Bin) Predicted 11.11.19. for March 2020

TriciaCT, CC21, Ms. C. and 15 people reacted
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  
    • Rabbits and a pink sunrise and a new day, a starting over. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 10.9.19 for June 2020.  Rabbits have been in the news because of global rabbit plague. 
  • Bats are in the news. (Susan) Predicted June 6, 2019 for February 2020.  Covid-19 was at first considered to be from bats.

TriciaCT, CC21, FEBbby23 and 7 people reacted
Page 55 / 92
Share: