Notifications
Clear all

Predictions regarding heat, drought and fire for summer 2022

(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lovendures compiled these from the last four Read The Future Nights (group meditations on the future).  She focused on drought, heat and fire. They are remarkable for providing a heads-up to all. 

The following are predictions from the last 4 RTFN’s and may shed some light.

MAY 2022

A very hot spell on the East coast. (Deetoo). (Made 1/31/22)

I see a graph: It begins at ground level and rises diagonally to the right at a high angle. My head follows the line and tilts up very high, so my chin is now raised. The line now looks like a mountain peak.  This is about the temperature.  (Lovendures) (Made 1/31/22)

Warmer than usual on East Coast. (Deetoo) (predicted 9/26/21)

The humidity in the southern United States is very high. The air is stagnant and there is heavy condensation. It’s air you can wear. (Siobhan) Predicted 9/26/21.

It’s hot on the west coast. The word drought comes up in multiple states. (TonyaW) Predicted 9/26/21)

Fires start early all over the West. What can we do for better air quality? Wind energy is proposed as a possible solution. (TonyaW) Predicted 9/26/21.

There is a heatwave in the Northeast. The weather is getting more erratic all over the world, climate change is surging again. (Jeanne Mayell) Predicted 6.6.21.

It is unseasonably warm in much of the world. (GradualGoddess) Predicted 6.6.21.

I see increasing drought in the world. (Andrew Posey) Predicted 6.6.21.

June 2022

It is super-hot.  (Lovendures) Predicted 1/31/22.

Alaska is seeing global warming issues. It is far too hot there. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/31/22.

The sun is too hot. (Share) Predicted 1/31/22.

Lakes are receding. We are seeing the extent of this after spring thaw. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/31/22.

There is news regarding water/drought. (GradualGoddess) Predicted 1/31/22.

Dust storms and fires out West. (Rowsell) Predicted 1/31/22.

Drought is observed in some parts of the States. (Sonali) Predicted 1/31/22.

In the national news, a California fire sparks. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/31/22.

Too much smoke in the air. (Share) Predicted 1/31/22.

Summer arrives and here we go again. Major weather concerns! (Lovendures) Predicted 9/26/21.

Rivers are drying up in the southwestern US, dry cracked riverbeds where there used to

be flowing water. Drought is worse than expected. (Avon) Predicted 9/26/21.

The summer months will be hot and dry again this year in the western US. (Howard) Predicted 9/26/21.

Hot weather. (TriciaCT) Predicted 9/26/21.

The forest fire season will be difficult and begin very early. (Bright Opal) Predicted 9/26/21.

July 2022

Heat, humidity and heavy air.  (Lovendures). Predicted 1/31/22.

People want to be by the water. It is hot!!!  (Lovendures). Predicted 1/31/22.]

Extreme heat on the East coast.  People attend the 4th of July celebration on the National Mall, but some need medical assistance from the heat. (Deetoo) Predicted 1/31/22.

It’s a brutally hot summer around the country.  (Deetoo) Predicted 1/31/22.

The heat is oppressive. (Teri) Predicted 1/31/22.

Summer is sizzling. (Sonali) Predicted 1/31/22.

I feel a stifling heatwave (JO) Predicted 1/31/22

A heat wave in France causes a drought that impacts the vineyards and parches the lavender fields. Spain is also affected. (Siobhan) Predicted 1/31/22.

Record heat. It affects laborers who work outdoors. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/31/22.

Fires in Utah. The air quality is terrible. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/31/22.

California fires. I see the redwoods burning. I see animals being rescued on helicopter lifts. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/31/22.

Oregon and Washington on fire. (Tonya W) Predicted 1/31/22.

There are fires, excessive heat. (GradualGoddess    Predicted 1/31/22.

Image of severe drought; cracked earth. (Freya) Predicted 1/31/22.

There is a leak and water shortage in the news. (TeriZ). Made 9/26/21.

The Hoover Dam needs repair. (Bright Opal) Made 9/26/21

It is hotter than usual in July. (Baba) Made 9/26/21

Terrible heat around the world. (Deetoo) Made 9/26/21

It is hotter than normal in much of the US. Cattle are slaughtered early because of lack of water or food. (Serpens) Made 9/26/21

Hot weather everywhere in the US and in Europe (TriciaCT) Made 9/26/21

A warm bright sun is shining. (Lovendures). Made 9/26/21

It’s hot. I see a grass fire crackling and spreading fast. It feels like it's on a flat area like a prairie. (Doris) Made 9/26/21

Heat and fires starting up again everywhere where it is summer, but governments and local groups are preparing better for fire prevention. (Clara) Made 9/26/21

There’s lots of fires in western North America and Europe. (Doris) Made 9/26/21

I see black smoke from many fires in Russia, from the Arctic to eastern Siberia. It's hot where it shouldn't be. (Doris) Made 9/26/21

Fires in Oregon, Utah, California, Colorado. Hazy skies are a new normal now. Bad air quality is killing people. (TonyaW) Made 9/26/21

The drought in the western United States continues. (Siobhan) Made 9/26/21

I hear “Singing in the Rain.” It may mean relief with much needed rain out west. (Deetoo) Made 9/26/21

The weather is hot again like an oven. Somewhere in the world temperatures reach highest ever recorded. I see a brown-skinned toddler with thick, black hair sitting on the ground in this heat. He looks overwhelmed. Feels like Iran or India. (Jeanne Mayell) Made 6/6/21.

The heat is unbearable. The climate migration starts. Loss of crops worldwide. (Teri) Made 6/6/21.

California on fire. Wildfires at an all-time high. People booing and chasing Exxon truck (Jeanne Mayell) Made 6/6/21.

Fires out forefront of mainstream attention. Continuing climate and weather issues along with politics. It feels like a seriousness that things are moving in a new direction; clarifying that there is no return to normal in our new world, on several fronts. (Carol/CC21).

Fires out West. (Deetoo) Made 6/6/21.

More drought. People are in need of water around the world. (Sonali) Made 6/6/21.

Summers are a new normal of hot. (Lovendures) Made 6/6/21.

August 2022

In the desert southwest a few monsoons are forming.  Colorado is hot, dry and smoke is expanding outward.  (Lovendures) Made 1/31/22.

Extremely hot and dry in Southwest.   (Deetoo) Made 1/31/22.

It feels like a loooong summer and it isn’t over yet. (Lovendures) Made 1/31/22.

Beyond the silhouette of a mountain is a bright red sky.  Either a beautiful sunset or a red hot fire sky.  (Lovendures) Made 1/31/22.

I see fires out West. (Deetoo) Made 1/31/22.

Very hot summers, hotter than last year. People out walking in the cities looking for refreshment. (Clara) Made 1/31/22.

I’m seeing a lot of bugs, swarms of them.  Perhaps because of the extreme heat. (Deetoo) Made 1/31/22.

Natural disasters are in the news, many climate-related. There is loss of life. (Serpens) Made 1/31/22.

Unbearably hot weather. Smoke in the west. (Jeanne Mayell)  Made 9/26/21.

It is hot and the sun is strong. I see the color orange. (CC21) Made 9/26/21.

Fires and evacuations all over the West. (Tonya W) Made 9/26/21.

Aug/Sept: Fires out west. (Deetoo) Made 9/26/21.

Fires and evacuations all over the West. (Tonya W) Made 9/26/21.

The heat around the world is unbearable. Climate change is still here but it is a new normal.  There are fewer bad storms this year. (Uneke) Made 9/26/21.

Heat index is soaring. (Jeanne Mayell) Made 6/26/21.

Very hot, with power outages. (Deetoo) Made 6/26/21.

A few summer monsoons have arrived. (Lovendures) Made 6/26/21.

(Note, in the Desert and Colorado, southwest, monsoons bring water during the summer months. Two summers ago there was no monsoon activity for the summer which was unprecedented.  This would indicate a LATE arriving monsoon season.)

September 2022

(The heat wave in the west breaks in September? Heat and fire predictions changed.)

There is a light hint of smoke in the air, the kind one might smell after a campfire has finished.  (Lovendures) Made 6/6/21.

Snow is falling in the mountains of the Western U.S. (Siobhan) Made 6/6/21.

I see a wildfire in the news. (Lovendures) Made 6/26/21.

Harvests are good but it is a drier-than-usual year. (Baba) Made 6/6/21.

Predicted for June 2022-Dec 2022

Hottest year on record. El Nino! (Jeanne Mayell) Made February 26, 2021.

Issues with water worldwide. (GradualGoddess) Made February 26, 2021.

June: There is a significant heat increase across the world. (Uneke) Made February 26, 2021.

August: The heat is stifling in the Southeast and plains. (Uneke) Made February 26, 2021.

The sky is an amber-red color, very strange looking but truly fascinating. (Share) Made February 26, 2021.

Made February 26, 2021.

There is a dust storm out West. Lots of wind. (Carol C.) Made February 26, 2021.

Great instability on the U.S. West Coast related to the weather. (Jennifer) Made February 26, 2021.

2022 Whole Year Predictions regarding heat, drought, and fire.

• U.S. wheat fields are baking in the sun. There is a drought. (Siobhan) Made 11.11.19.
  • Ocean currents in news. (CJ) [This likely refers to problems with ocean circulation from climate change.] Made 11.11.19.
  • Local politics very important in 2022 due to climate problems, the economy and the coming mid-term election. People get involved with solving problems. (Claudia) Made 11.11.19.
  • Global action to take the environment back. Whole populations are becoming more sensitive to the severity of the crisis. Backed by policy. (Jennifer) Made 11.11.19.
  • Huge earth-wide youth movement, ushering in a beautiful new age. (Lilinoe) Made 11.11.19.

LivingFree2, Lauren, BlueBelle and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@raincloud)
Famed Member Registered

Good grief! And with another 30 years of warming in the pipeline...

If even 50% of these predictions prove accurate, I would not be surprised if geoengineering is deployed to help us cope with the heat. Although it seems a scary option, the heat, drought and fires might be scarier--not this summer, but sooner than we would wish.

From the US gov. on climate, believe it or not...

https://www.climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/can-we-slow-or-even-reverse-global-warming

Jeanne Mayell, Lauren, Vesta and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@ana)
Illustrious Member Registered

@raincloud   Yeah I think we will have to implement engineering steps to mitigate global warming.If we'd started cutting emissions 30, 40, 50 years ago maybe that would have been enough.  (And plenty of people knew back then that this was the path we were on.  My chem professors taught us about it in the 1970's.)

But now it's too late and some climate engineering is inevitable.  Either that or everyone moves towards the poles and/or higher elevations.   

My spouse never wants to leave Florida but I told him I was going to be leaving during summers, at least, once I retire, and that if he wanted to stay here and fry, he could do so on his own. 

Tiger-n-Owl, raincloud, Jeanne Mayell and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lovendures)
Illustrious Member Moderator

When I first began putting these together, I was struck by how so many of our members picked up on heat, fire and drought during summer month predictions for 2022.  All three of these of course can be related, especially in the west.  Heat though I feel will be felt throughout the Northern Hemisphere this summer.  

Where I live in AZ, there is discussion that certain areas in our state, such as the far north near the Navajo Nation, will not have any water at all in the near future.  There is a land area near Scottsdale which will be running out of a water source this year.  We had very little rain this winter and spring.   People are still moving here...I don't see it viable to live here within 10  years.  Especially in the summer.  I already need to flee during a portion of the summer.

Tiger-n-Owl, matildagirl, raincloud and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bluebelle)
Illustrious Member Moderator

@jeanne-mayell It’s sobering to see what our community of seers has predicted for this summer’s climate.  Tremendous heat, terrible drought, heat in the U.S., heat in Europe: there seems to be a consensus among our community that this is what to expect this summer.  There’s power in reading the future together and I think that energy helps us see what’s coming, sometimes in surprising ways.  

Tiger-n-Owl, Lovendures, raincloud and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Many years back, I saw that they would implement engineering steps to create more cloud cover for the planet. I was concerned at how it would play out in nature, for we don't understand the planet well enough to know how it would affect the monsoons in India, so badly needed every year, or any other effects. But I don't know what else they can do. Many, if not most, crops that we are accustomed to eating require full sun to grow, so that makes me wonder how more clouding would impact crops. 

Tiger-n-Owl, Lauren, Lovendures and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

I would love to complete what Lovendures began by going through ALL of the climate predictions going back to my first posts and add them to these.  The earlier back we go, the more the predictions are for whole years, but that will be valuable.  If anyone is up for doing that compilation, please let me know.  I might look for them myself, time permitting. I pray we still have many of those earlier predictions. 

@lenor @lovendures

Tiger-n-Owl, Lauren, Vesta and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

@jeanne-mayell I can compile the list, I have the prediction organized on my computer as far back as 20217 and I can check the Random predictions too. Will get them to you soon. 

Tiger-n-Owl, LivingFree2, Lauren and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@lenor)

Climate Change Predictions prior to 2021 for 2022 (by year).

10/2/17 for 2022

Not enough food. No water in dry lands. (Clara) 10/2/17 for 2022

The earth is fragile. (Gail) 10/2/17 for 2022

12/21/17 for 2022

The climate is chaotic, but people are resilient, they create technology to adapt to the new realities. (Natalie) 12/21/17 for 2022

Damp, cold, violent storms near water, gray skies, nonstop rains, grim outlook. (Diana) 12/21/17 for 2022

1/22/2018 for 2022

Dry spell, east coast in America. (Lola) 1/22/2018 for 2022

4/29/2018 for 2022

Storms bad storms, but at least people are working hard to help the climate. I see a tree down, it’s roots pulled up. People are concerned for the trees. (Jeanne) 4/29/2018 for 2022

6/6/19 for 2022

Drought and flood new ways to produce food. (Karen) 6/6/19 for 2022

Major water shortages. (Michelle) 6/6/19 for 2022

11/11/19 for 2022

U.S. wheat fields are baking in the sun. There is a drought. (Siobhan) 11/11/19 for 2022

I see green pastures and think of butter. (Ana) 11/11/19 for 2022

There is more flooding in coastal areas because of rising seas. (Bluebelle) 11/11/19 for 2022

I see a dust cloud in the news.   (Karen) 11/11/19 for 2022

6/1/20 for 2022

Wet grass not cultivating crops, life. I saw water rising so fast. Over my feet, then ankles, knees, thighs. It was a flood. I looked up and I saw lands flooding everywhere. Water levels rising and flooding bad this year. Sad times for a lot who will be displaced from homes. Coastal towns and the south will be hit hard. I also see Florida as one of the worst places to live from now on. (Tonya W). 6/1/20 for 2022

9/26/2020 for 2022

Climate really bad by midyear, more droughts, excessive heat, crops dying. Much fear about sustainability (food). (StuB)

Sunburned people in Australia, see peeling skin on faces. (StuB) 9/26/2020 for 2022

Food problems and issues around water. (Michelle M) 9/26/2020 for 2022

Florida governor has lost his house to water/flooding. (Earthangel) 9/26/2020 for 2022

So many people are crying in Florida for lost houses. (Earthangel) 9/26/2020 for 2022

It is overcast, torrential rains, the outlook is watery. Melbourne and Sydney, Australia have mass flooding. Animals are running for the hills; they are sad they have no home. Many are wandering in the desert. (Laser Rae) 9/26/2020 for 2022

Wet. Lots of water. (Sue S) 9/26/2020 for 2022

Drought is increasing on farms. I see pig farms. And rain barrels abound. (Jeanne Mayell) 9/26/2020 for 2022

Australia fires. Problems in Soviet Arctic. Smoke, fires, (Jeanne Mayell) 9/26/2020 for 2022

Fires. More wildfires. Increased volcano movement is registered globally. (Villager) 9/26/2020 for 2022

Midwest is looking barren. No one can work outside in the southern states. I see people applying for visas and passports. (Tonya W) 9/26/2020 for 2022

Rising sea levels are no longer news because weirder things will happen. ( Arianna) 9/26/2020 for 2022

PamP, Rohenna, Tiger-n-Owl and 13 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@jeanne-mayell)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

@lenor You are amazing. Thank you.  I am going to go through these tomorrow.  Amazing. 

PamP, Tiger-n-Owl, Lauren and 5 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@matildagirl)
Famed Member Registered

The heat predicted appears to be happening in India and Pakistan

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/300576817/temperatures-top-45c-in-india-and-pakistan--and-its-only-spring

It's probable that Pakistan ends up with the highest temperatures overall. Some locations north of the capital of Karachi could hit 49C or higher through the weekend. Forecasts for Jacobabad, known as one of the hottest cities on Earth, are as high as 50C, which could test major records.

Yikes

Regards to all

PamP, Maggieci, PamP and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: